Busted... Republican woman in Obama ad has been a registered Democrat since 2006

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PvtHudson

Stop watching movies and read your own source info.

Fannie Mae officials say they hope to make it a nationwide program by next spring.

Were they pressured to hope as well?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
So what? I have been a registered democrat since I was 18. I'm 44.

I just haven't bothered to change it to vote because none of the candidates were worth voting for.

Ron Paul would be who I vote for if I vote this year. Been meaning to change it to Independent just havent gotten around to it.

I think the system that forces you to take sides, register as republican or democrat to only vote in those primaries as a republican or democrat, is a corrupt system and it helps them to fix votes through fraud.

This practice is not democratic and should be illegal.

What if you change your mind at the last moment? Opps, sorry, you cant vote! That's Not right or fair

edit on 26-8-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: addition

Yea, and I'm certain that is the case here.
That would also explain her Facebook "likes". I love you guys who turn the exception into the rule. Take one anecdotal case and use that as "evidence".

The fact is, Obama is a fraud and is constantly getting busted with his lies and misrepresentations, like how great GM is doing, and people like you just eat it up. The fact is, GM is in the tank and in all likelihood will have to file for bankruptcy protection again. If "The One" said it, then it must be true...where's the bandwagon? I want on!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Endorra

Where are your facts? You are always putting members here on the defense, but offer no facts of your own. Can't you for once, argue your side using "facts?"

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Endorra

Stop watching movies and read your own source info.

Fannie Mae officials say they hope to make it a nationwide program by next spring.

Were they pressured to hope as well?

Its called PR to people that hated them, because they were brainwashed to believe it was about skin color and not risk to the people giving the loan.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
An excerpt from Time: 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis:

"In 1995 Clinton loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community Reinvestment Act, which put added pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods."

www.time.com...

really cant blame someone when the whole thing was orchestrated. i mean come on now, its the same damn companies, same damn families, and same damn banks that crashed the system 80/90 years ago, now if we got rid of the nwos biggest asset (lobbyists) we wouldn't A have half the shills we have in office now, and B wouldn't have half the ridiculous laws in effect,,,,, lending to poor is a great idea, suckering them into a fixed rate with no cap, well we know what happens after %^&* hits the fan lol
in fact i say Clinton was "put" in a place of power just to sign that damn bill, i mean come on now, half the presidents have caused human rights violations, death and destruction, murder, theft of lands, and elections and we get rid of him for some oral sex? YAH OOOOOKKKKKKK they put him in there, he signed it, and poof they got rid of him. these people don't plan things for 1-5 years, some of their plans are 50-150 years in the making

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
they put him in there, he signed it, and poof they got rid of him. these people don't plan things for 1-5 years, some of their plans are 50-150 years in the making

Got rid of him? Where did he go? Not only did he finish his full 8 years, but he's still an MSM favorite.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RELDDIR
reply to post by Endorra

Where are your facts? You are always putting members here on the defense, but offer no facts of your own. Can't you for once, argue your side using "facts?"

What exactly are you looking for? Seems to me you are looking to change the conversation. If someone is on the defensive over something they said, there must be something wrong with what they said.

I do not just believe everything strangers on the internet type at me. Sorry if that is a problem for you.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson
Its called PR to people that hated them, because they were brainwashed to believe it was about skin color and not risk to the people giving the loan.

Is that a fact?

Almost everything you have put forward so far is opinion. Sorry if it has failed to convince me. I lived through the 90s instead of waiting for someone to tell me what happened a decade later.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

ok maybe got rid of was wrong wording , they didnt jfk the guy, just made him look like a fool before he left, a society assassination if you will, or maybe it was used to get him to sign it, either way i liked the guy , hes a scumbag, but one you can "like" lol if that makes sense.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join