Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Busted... Republican woman in Obama ad has been a registered Democrat since 2006

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Wow, desperate much? You just can't make this stuff up. Is anyone shocked? Let's see if anyone in the lamestream and state run media are willing to reveal what is an obvious fraud. No I'm sure they will continue in their relentless support, and since class warfare doesn't sound sexy enough, they resort to making up things like, war on gays, war on blacks, war on educators, war on unions, and the ridiculous war on women... after all, propaganda is their specialty.

Earlier this week, Team Obama stepped up its War On Wimminses strategy with this ad, featuring women who identify as Republican but who intend to vote for Barack Obama in 2012.

Maria Ciano who is featured in the web video has been a registered Democrat since October 2006 according to voter registration records. “People like me and my family have realized that the Republican Party once was inline with our views, but are no longer,” the Colorado resident says in the video.

Her Facebook page is here; some of her friends congratulate her on appearing in the Obama ad. In addition to the fact that she is a registered Democrat, check out her Facebook “likes.” They make it obvious that Ms. Ciano is a devoted Democrat and a left-wing activist. Here are some of her “likes,” beginning with the earliest in time: * Democracy For America * Tar Sands Action * Amy Goodman * Barack Obama * Costoftaxcuts.com * Being Liberal * MoveOn.org * Bernie Sanders Tells You A Secret the GOP Would Rather You Didn’t Know * Miss Piggy Delivers the Best Takedown of Fox News We’ve Seen All Month * Think Progress * The Best Quote From Barack Obama We’ve Seen This Week * Dow and Monsanto Join Forces to Poison America’s Heartland * Climate Reality * Grist.org * The Amazing Victory Scored With Obama That More People Should Be Talking About * The Sierra Club * The Buffett Rule * Obama For America–Colorado * UniteWomen.org * Denver Young Democrats * Obamacare * Latinos For Obama * Michelle Obama * Veterans For Obama * I Love It When I Wake Up In the Morning and Obama Is President * Obama Truth Team * Democratic Party

Just wow, how embarrassing for these Democrat women who so foolishly went along with this farce. What must it be like to be exposed as liars and shills? How embarrassing for the DNC to have these ads out there which are so blatantly fraudulent.

Yep he's Barack Obama, and he approved this ad. He will stop at nothing. No low is too low for this man.

link

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
This is just the liberal/communist way. Lying means nothing to these people. As far as they are concerned "the end justifies the means. barack hussien obama lies every day and the libs love him. It doesn’t matter, it’s all for the cause!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
So what? I have been a registered democrat since I was 18. I'm 44.

I just haven't bothered to change it to vote because none of the candidates were worth voting for.

Ron Paul would be who I vote for if I vote this year. Been meaning to change it to Independent just havent gotten around to it.

I think the system that forces you to take sides, register as republican or democrat to only vote in those primaries as a republican or democrat, is a corrupt system and it helps them to fix votes through fraud.

This practice is not democratic and should be illegal.

What if you change your mind at the last moment? Opps, sorry, you cant vote! That's Not right or fair

edit on 26-8-2012 by JohnPhoenix because: addition

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
There were like six or seven different women in that video and you found one.

Desperate much?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
*shrugs* I am a registered Republican and have always voted democratic. Seems like another attempt at grasping at the straws in an effort to make Obama look bad. So she has been a Democrat for 6 years...Her point is that she NO LONGER feels the republican party represents her.. That is still true, regardless of when she became a democrat.. And it happening in 2006 is all the more proof that she changed because of stupid repubs like Bush/Chenney.

Would she need to have become a democrat in 2012/2011 in order to be thought as 'telling the truth' by the right?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
uhhhh.... Yeah. I agree with the op entirely. Given the rather interesting list of activist groups that one is a part of, she didn't just get turned off by the right, she was a Rino at best. I don't know anyone who was truly right and swung clear to the activist far left. Thats a 180 degree total life change, not a shift in attitude by whatever is happening in the world at the moment.

Talk about a Fail. Are there no decent people they could have used with a slightly more believable fit than this?

I don't even blame Obama himself for this kind of total garbage. It's insane to think the President....any President..has the time to micro-manage ads and ad copy on everything running for the campaign. Romney might....since campaigning literally is his only job right this moment, but Obama has a full time job he's also doing.

I'm not pro-Obama, but keeping things fair seems important and he needs to fire some staff and campaign people who just have no earthly concept of what Ethics are. The twitter scandal just breaking is another dandy example.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
She clearly presents herself as someone who has moved to the Democrat party due to the current GOP policies. No amount of liberal equivocation can change that truth. She along with the DNC made this ad to appear as though the Romney/Ryan ticket had turned her to the left. It is fraud, plain and simple. I doubt sincerely that her mother just turned Democrat too. That make two of them liars. I'm looking forward to the vetting of the other "Republican women" in this ad... Now back to watching the liberals here do what they do best, keep spinning.
edit on 26-8-2012 by MsAphrodite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Im sorry, but I dont see this as a lie.. My grandmother is 86, and she had only voted republican until 2008 when she voted for the first time for Obama/Dems. She still considers herself a republican, but that she isnt represented. Would this make her a liar for being registered as a republican and voting for democrat? This woman simply says she used to be a republican, and is no longer.. Her making that decision today, or in 2006 doesnt make it a lie. Its still the truth.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It's a political ad... I expect nothing less than deception.

Do these ads really influence people's votes? I've never seen an ad and been like "wow my vote is totally changing now"... Has anybody here?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
what do you expect he was voted top liar in 2008

if you expect a politician to be honest you are foolish
edit on 26-8-2012 by lobotomizemecapin because: oops

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Typical Obama...win at all costs!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SamLuv

To be clear then, nothing the Romney/Ryan ticket did converted her to become a liberal activist who supports the most leftwing part of the DNC?. In fact she did not convert for Obama either. She has been an active Democrat since at least 2006. This ad exposes these women who present themselves as converted Democrats due to the wonders of President Obama as what they are, liars.

The left appears quite desperate then don’t they? They’re staying as FAR away from Obama’s record as they can, clutching at fake disappointed women GOP voters, Romney’s tax returns, Seamus, Bain,…whatever they can drudge up to distract people away from the President’s failed policies...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
The 3 D's of the Democrats = Disinformation, Distraction, Divide = Conquer!
edit on 26-8-2012 by RELDDIR because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by links234
There were like six or seven different women in that video and you found one.

Desperate much?

Try to keep up.. The count is at two. The older lady in the ad is Maria's mother. Still working on the others. All in due time, but where there is smoke there is fire. Fire rhymes with liar.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Blah blah blah...

liberal this and rightwing that, why does anyone even pay attention to their nonsense anymore?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by D1Useek

Uhhh, last time I checked Romney lied in "Didn't build that ad". The business owner got a ton of guaranteed government loans via the taxpayer and tax free bonds.

abcnews.go.com...

If you think either party doesn't lie then you're beyond brainwashed. And liberals in this country are far from communist, especially democrats, they advocate capitalism and fascism. Please know terms before you use them.

ATS has really just became a pathetic political party site to hear republican vs democrat posters bickering. How can anyone with any sort of sense support Romney or Obama? Both were financed by the banking cartels, Obama last election and Romney this one.

Have most of you lost your intelligence because you "hate" Obama so much? Have fun cheering on another Goldman Sachs representative.

edit on 26-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

No, I'm really not. I was replying to a poster about political parties lying in their ads, which is what my post is about......and this thread. I'm sorry you just want to advocate ignorance and deny facts to be posted. It isn't one sided but I guess you want it to appear to be such.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by MsAphrodite

No, I'm really not. I was replying to a poster about political parties lying in their ads, which is what my post is about......and this thread. I'm sorry you just want to advocate ignorance and deny facts to be posted. It isn't one sided but I guess you want it to appear to be such.

The topic of this thread is:
Busted... Republican woman in Obama ad has been a registered Democrat since 2006

This thread is not about political parties (plural) lying in their ads. Feel free to start a thread on that topic if you desire. Please refrain from any further attempts to derail this thread.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

ATS has really just became a pathetic political party site to hear republican vs democrat posters bickering. How can anyone with any sort of sense support Romney or Obama? Both were financed by the banking cartels, Obama last election and Romney this one.

I usually don't subscribe to many of your views, RealSpoke, but Star for you !!!!

I couldn't have said it better.

Spot on !

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join