It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did nasa really send astronauts to the moon?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

in that case i will attemp to view the video again. I will also read the entire thread if this is infact true. I recall them saying eather it was against the glass or that was the full view of eath and the darkness was that of space. Clearly it wasnt. But in my old age it seems my memory has a hard time keeping up. Not that im all that old. Thank you though for bringing it to my attention. I have never seen a fair explanation to these events. Never have i felt fully convinced one way or another. This may help. Ive simply been searching as much for the truth as i could and bringing up questions and opinions to help not only myself but others think in differant ways.
i appreciate and respect your time and input, same for everyone here.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by BennyTheBlade

NASA never said that the camera was against the class btw

ok so again the video has failed to load. It will have to wait untill im infront of my computer. But reading the replys and seeing other forum posts on that video, several people do make mention that they did infact say that. Im confused. Ill see for myself later..

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BennyTheBlade
reply to post by denver22

selectivly reading only the parts you want to hear much? What does the number of folks in mission control have to do with who "needed to know"? i already stated that mission control could have easily sat and watched the same as the american people did beleiving what the saw was real.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Just reading through the first couple of pages of this thread has really opened my eyes to the amount of ignorant fools on ATS.

Every argument and question posted here by hoax believers has been debated and thoroughly debunked many many times on here in the past. But it seems that as time passes a new bunch of idiots show up and demand that their childish inquiries be dealt with, "why can't we see stars?" I swear to god some people are just f**king thick.

Arguments such as "don't believe what the government tells you" are just retarded. This has to do with science, it has to do with the overwhelming mountain of data to show we were there....verses a few photographic anomalies and morons lacking any knowledge who refuse to look objectively at the facts.

I'll say this plain and simple, any and ALL you people who believe the landings were faked is a retarded simpleton.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'll also add this, as a long time lurker before I joined this site i can tell you kids that ATS used to be different. An earlier hoax believer made a post whining about how he/she couldn't believe there are people on here who don't believe the hoax theories and how ATS used to be a better place.....WRONG.

ATS used to be a place where you could learn some valuable information, where you could engage in a debate and exchange ideas, a lot of the folks on here were intelligent and well researched.....not anymore. The amount of idiots on here who's mantra is "don't believe the government" and "wake up sheep" is growing and ruining this once alternative source of independent thought. Nowadays if you question the status quo, and yes retards, believing the landings were faked has become the status quo on ATS it seems, you are faced with a barrage of moronic half baked arguments that don't pose so much a challenge as they do defend the myopic belief system prevalent amongst the new crowd on here. A belief system that does not allow for objective thought, that does not allow for evidence to be critically examined. A belief system that simply postulates the moronic concept that everything is a conspiracy.

You people are a bane to real investigation. You people are the bane of rational inquiry. You people are a bunch of deluded numpty's who couldn't tell your arses from you bleeding elbows.

edit on 29-8-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by krs678

I think NASA did send them and may have done more then many can imagine up there.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

retardation is no joke. Calling someone a retard is highly offencive and never justified. Your more childish than those your calling retards.
sorry mods for the off topic post. This guy should know its not ok

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Thank you for having the courage to say what so many of us are thinking.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

retardation is no joke. Calling someone a retard is highly offencive and never justified. Your more childish than those your calling retards.
sorry mods for the off topic post. This guy should know its not ok

Who says I'm joking?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

all the more offencive it becomes than. I for one have a cousin that suffers a mental retardation. And many friends with family members that do to. While on the topic of how it used to be, it used to be that people didnt go around calling others retards and being so ignorant and disrespectful. If you read back through all these posts in this thread you will see it was a respectful convo untill you came along. Guess your the culprit of creating the garbage you talk about around here.
again, sorry mods. Im done with it from here. No fines please, my family needs to eat.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
Just reading through the first couple of pages of this thread has really opened my eyes to the amount of ignorant fools on ATS.

Every argument and question posted here by hoax believers has been debated and thoroughly debunked many many times on here in the past. But it seems that as time passes a new bunch of idiots show up and demand that their childish inquiries be dealt with, "why can't we see stars?" I swear to god some people are just f**king thick.

Arguments such as "don't believe what the government tells you" are just retarded. This has to do with science, it has to do with the overwhelming mountain of data to show we were there....verses a few photographic anomalies and morons lacking any knowledge who refuse to look objectively at the facts.

I'll say this plain and simple, any and ALL you people who believe the landings were faked is a retarded simpleton.

Thank you for stating what many think. I've been on this site since early 2000 and I agree with all of your observations.

It seems when someone has their mind made up, they are completely against opposing views.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Benny try dropping a hammer and a feather at the same time, then tell me what happens?.

I bet you the hammer in your hand lands first benny.
edit on 29-8-2012 by denver22 because: benny hammers and stuff

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Landing men on the Moon by the end of 1969 required the most sudden burst of technological creativity, and the largest commitment of resources ($24 billion), ever made by any nation in peacetime.

Peacetime? Maybe you should crack a history book because your view of American history is ignorant.

Peak troop strength in Vietnam was 543,482, on 30 April 1969. Source: www.mrfa.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

Landing men on the Moon by the end of 1969 required the most sudden burst of technological creativity, and the largest commitment of resources ($24 billion), ever made by any nation in peacetime.

Peacetime? Maybe you should crack a history book because your view of American history is ignorant.

Peak troop strength in Vietnam was 543,482, on 30 April 1969. Source: www.mrfa.org...

My mistake thankyou for pointing it out as it was supposed to say " in this time".

Landing men on the Moon by the end of 1969 required the most sudden burst of technological creativity, and the largest commitment of resources ($24 billion), ever made by any nation in this time.
edit on 29-8-2012 by denver22 because: quotes and what it should say.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

ATS used to be a place where you could learn some valuable information

ATS.... it's all about the stars and flags now. Did you provide us with any valuable information? No, you did not. You were rewarded 8 stars for the childish rants.

It is a sad day on ATS when such bad behavior is rewarded. You are an experienced contributor to ATS. Please be an example for our newer members and make every post matter. A very sad day indeed.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

ATS used to be a place where you could learn some valuable information

ATS.... it's all about the stars and flags now. Did you provide us with any valuable information? No, you did not. You were rewarded 8 stars for the childish rants.

It is a sad day on ATS when such bad behavior is rewarded. You are an experienced contributor to ATS. Please be an example for our newer members and make every post matter. A very sad day indeed.

Well a lot is due to frustration and AgentSmith summed it up with his post, when people are taken in by internet snake oil salesmen and hang on every word they print EVEN when presented with evidence that proves them wrong you know idiots like J W and his type

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by voidhawk
Niether their suits or their craft provided protection against radiation.

Originally posted by Cosmic911
What's your scietific basis for this? Where's your evidence?

NASA
They were asked whether the suits would protect against radiation when Chernoble went pop, the company who supplied the suits were also asked the same question, both replied with NO!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

NASA
They were asked whether the suits would protect against radiation when Chernoble went pop, the company who supplied the suits were also asked the same question, both replied with NO!

Because they were not designed to protect from gamma radiation. Gamma radiation is highly energetic and was the cause of the initial deaths at Chernobyl. They are quite effective against alpha radiation, which is the most prevalent in space. They were less effective against beta particles and neutron radiation, but the exposure time during the Apollo missions was brief enough to prevent problems.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Hear, Hear. Tremendous flaw. star for you.

For the non american ATS users thats what we here in the states call the american dream.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

After looking at your ramblings over this thread lets look at some of your posts.

reply to post by krs678

I dont know enough about how possible it is to survive the radiation, but i also find it hard to understaind how its so easy.

YOU DONT KNOW you have NO expertise or education regarding this subject so what YOU think is of no relevance at all.

reply to post by DerekJR321

It always seems everyone thinks that if it were a hoax everyone right down to the guy mopping the hallways over at nasa had to be in on it.

Anyone who had had envolvement with the technical side of the project WOULD have to be in on it and that would amount to thousands of people.

reply to post by DerekJR321

well ofcourse its not for the hell of it. Thats part of making it look real. If no rockets left than obviously its fake. Other countrys namly russia tracked the flight. The crew gets on, than jetisons with what seems to be a fuel tank or however thats done.

The Rockets were tracked by other countries as they travelled to the Moon.
Jodrell Bank in the UK had two radio telescopes watching the Moon that day the large dish watching a Russian probe due to impact that day the smaller watching Apollo 11 they even have a trace of when Armstrong took manual control of the lander to avoid the boulder field.

reply to post by jra

were talking moon landing here so scrap all the orbit stuff. Im also referancing the first landing. So yes three onboard. The 5 to plan was a guess, its all a guess. I said its not needed to have more than just one to plan it but decided 5 sounded more fair. There is simply no need to invove tons of ppl was my point. The 5 builders was baised on my many years of construction experiance.

Your 5 builders quote is BS I have been in the building trade for 30+ years on a technical side
Even just building a house lots of people have to talk to each other prior to and during the build.
From the architect to engineers to planning and when trades have strated of course they need to know what each trade is doing and when I mean there is no point in sheetrock being put up if first fix plumbing and electrics haven't been done is there!!!

So think about building a Saturn V ROCKET!!!!!!!

reply to post by PsykoOps

your being selective in where you give out points. Seeing only what you want to see. The video i referanced previously shows a clear lie told by nasa about how far they actualy were at the time. This has yet to be explained by you, them or anyone else. So id say nasa-1 us-1

Ah the video you cant produce.

I suggest you look at this thread in the link below read all 672 pages that debunks all hoax claims MANY times over anything you are not sure about ask or look up , we should hear from you in a few months as there is NO doub't you have a lot to learn

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join