It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Former 2012 Presidential Candidate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I searched for this and found nothing.

I DVR'd the Ron Paul speech he gave today that CSPAN aired.

I didnt even notice the captioning at the bottom until the very end.
"RON PAUL: FORMER 2012 PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE"

DID I miss something...or is every single media outlet against this man. I mean...even CSPAN?

What I would give for him to secure the nomination and send all the big wigs in the RNC to oust themselves.

edit on 26-8-2012 by DIDtm because: get img to display

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

Umm did I miss something? He lost the nomination... Yes you can write his name in but you could also write in daffy duck...

Love Ron Paul too but 2012 ain't happening. And he's retiring after his current congressional term. It's about the message not the man... Let's not turn into 2008 Obama idol worshippers, with Paul. Carry on the revolution.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsThisThingBugged
reply to post by DIDtm

Umm did I miss something? He lost the nomination... Yes you can write his name in but you could also write in daffy duck...

Love Ron Paul too but 2012 ain't happening. And he's retiring after his current congressional term. It's about the message not the man... Let's not turn into 2008 Obama idol worshippers, with Paul. Carry on the revolution.

The delegate vote doesn't take place until Tuesday (I believe). He has not lost anything.
Your right...though..the end result about a true change and liberty.....but Ron Paul is the reason for that change....he deserves better than what he has gotten.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DIDtm
....he deserves better than what he has gotten.

Then he shouldn't have stood beside the republican party the whole time as they were endlessly stabbing him in the back, front, and every other direction.

Should have stood on principle and been a full independent the whole time

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

He never changed his principles.
He stands for what the GOP used to.

He's trying to get America as a whole to wake up. He had to run on the GOP platform for exposure.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
In my opinion TPTB got to Ron Paul a long time ago. They likely struck up a deal with him. They told him that you be the opposition party. We're gonna ensure you get very little coverage so you won't win. But as long as we pay you off we want to know we can instruct you on what to do for us. He's on the take just like every other politician. They wanted someone with his voting record as the opposition because all the patriots would trust him, thinking he's like a new JFK or something, when he's not at all. He's set up to look like the guy who gets marginalized but then fails to even complain about it. I wonder why that is? Maybe because he knows that his role. Ron Paul is not the savior he comes across as.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
There is always 2016!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

His voting record from Day One....says your wrong.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
RP would rather see the house burn than advise his delegates support the Republican ticket.
The man is pursuing his own posterity.
He is not trying to preserve the U.S. if he doesn't endorse Romney at this point.
Don't give me that stuff about standing by his convictions.
The house is burning down around him and he is making no move to put out the fire.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
RP would rather see the house burn than advise his delegates support the Republican ticket.
The man is pursuing his own posterity.
He is not trying to preserve the U.S. if he doesn't endorse Romney at this point.
Don't give me that stuff about standing by his convictions.
The house is burning down around him and he is making no move to put out the fire.

That is your belief. The same belief the MSM would have you think.
I firmly stand behind Ron Paul. And I would never vote for Romney. I would actually vote for Obama before Romney...and I think he is the worst president ever. And I even voted for him in 08'.

Romney is Obama...They have the same beliefs. They have the same policies. They have the same backers.

Anyone who can grasp and stand behind what RP preaches, votes for, and stands for would NEVER EVER vote for either Romney nor Obama. NEVER.

The GOP is corrupt and their visions are skewed. They dont follow the Constitution. They are for Big Business....and have ever evolved into Big Govt.

People need to take the blinders off.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DIDtm

If you say you would vote for Obama after supporting Paul, you are simply a cult follower and not a believer in his platforms.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I do believe OP is correct as to the delegate count not having occurred yet!! This nonsense is on the front page of my small-town local newspaper today from the Associated Press:

Headline: Two Storms Batter Romney's Convention
Start of first paragraph: "...His Republican National Convention curtailed by a threatened hurricane, Mitt Romney..."

Romney's Convention? Says who? HIS Republican National Convention? Again, says who? Isn't the RNC funded, at least in part, by taxpayers?? There used to be anti-monopoly laws--whatever happened to them? Why is media allowed an almost monopolistic stranglehold over this country?? Grrrrr....

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
reply to post by DIDtm

If you say you would vote for Obama after supporting Paul, you are simply a cult follower and not a believer in his platforms.

For the love of Jesus all mighty. Where did I say I would vote for Obama?
I said I voted for him in 08.
I said I would vote for him before I voted for Romney.
I said he is the worst president in history...IMO.

NEVER....NO WHERE.....DID I SAY I WOULD VOTE FOR HIM.

Why cannot people comprehend these days?

new topics

top topics

join