It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Road Ahead: Smoking Gun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
This next tread is a bit beyond my norm. I tend to shy away from creating threads. I'm a softy. The skin thickens slowly and I don't wish to be looked upon with ridicule. I like it here at ATS. However, I'm done walking on egg shells. So let me start with a background synopsis.

Hi. Here I am known as Cirque, but I should mention, that in quotes I may refer myself as "Sissy". I know! The injustice right? Nicknames....

Well anyhow, I'm a medium. There have been lots of words associated with the term "medium". Psychic, touch know, automatic reader, remote view, precognition, clairvoyance, psychic vamp, etc. Some of which applies to me, others of it, doesn't.

So, onto the post. I was working with automatic writing a bit. It was August 21, 2012. I was meditating within a fortified protection circle (think mind force Jedi followers) and of course, as all, called upon the towers. This is the message from QP456.

Now before I relay the message. If you are a non-believer. That is okay, take this post as nothing more than an interesting read. However, I'm just saying, to become hostile, angry, or condemning - shows more of your nature than mine.

To: Eldor - - Host of messages lost and thus prophets awakened.

To: Undisclosed - - (maybe all of us?**)

1.Life will soon overwhelm. Focus. FOCUS. Your inability to do so will be your downfall. Learn Focus. Shun and recognize manipulation. Know, to kill is wrong, always. There are few instances were it is necessary, not many.
2. Don't get into the "we should have done it differently game" - laugh at them - why hadn't they did it differently after all then? The razor cuts deep for everyone both ways. Stay as free as able, but do NOT lose your life in any resistances. We are not all that different from one another - at all.
3. Create godly projects and goals. Step up. They don't want us to step up,- cause if we did, higher entities not like us, must step up, just to stop our own human slavery, control element. (why is a non-belief in higher intelligences subjverted? hmmmm, I wonder. )
4. Failure is part of experience. NEVER let it derail you.
5. Humanity is ALWAYS first - before science, math, materialism, it doesn't follow unless humanity is there to continue. ALL LIFE should come before it, silly things such as technology and science. HUMANITY is your ticket of eternity. Sooner or later "dogs", (not my word, which to me indicates a hostile connection to us? maybe?) you will learn the true manifested creation of womanhood. Can't you look at your own history and see remnants of your jealously?
6.When you pray, and some scream, to the heavens "God, where are you." Know I hear you, but I'm looking to destroy that which is corrupt. Truly, do you want me to come in judgement?
7. The true ULTIMATE good is tolerance from tolerance come love, compassion, forgiveness, and empathy. Show me what you got in you that is tolerant? Can you?

Yikes. I'll post it as Ive felt it necessary. Good luck. I'd only like to say, that this is all from a channeled meditation. Take from it what you will, or nothing at all. Over 20 years now, I take less than 5% worthy of sharing with others or righting down in my BOS.

~ Cirque

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Not bad, but I would have some questions for this being.
Maybe he/she (I suppose) has other messages and a wider context that would explain them.

1.Life will soon overwhelm. Focus. FOCUS. Your inability to do so will be your downfall. Learn Focus. Shun and recognize manipulation. Know, to kill is wrong, always. There are few instances were it is necessary, not many.
2. Don't get into the "we should have done it differently game" - laugh at them - why hadn't they did it differently after all then? The razor cuts deep for everyone both ways. Stay as free as able, but do NOT lose your life in any resistances. We are not all that different from one another - at all.
3. Create godly projects and goals. Step up. They don't want us to step up,- cause if we did, higher entities not like us, must step up, just to stop our own human slavery, control element. (why is a non-belief in higher intelligences subjverted? hmmmm, I wonder. )
5. Humanity is ALWAYS first - before science, math, materialism, it doesn't follow unless humanity is there to continue. ALL LIFE should come before it, silly things such as technology and science. HUMANITY is your ticket of eternity. Sooner or later "dogs", (not my word, which to me indicates a hostile connection to us? maybe?) you will learn the true manifested creation of womanhood. Can't you look at your own history and see remnants of your jealously?
6.When you pray, and some scream, to the heavens "God, where are you." Know I hear you, but I'm looking to destroy that which is corrupt. Truly, do you want me to come in judgement?
7. The true ULTIMATE good is tolerance from tolerance come love, compassion, forgiveness, and empathy. Show me what you got in you that is tolerant? Can you?

1. Focus on what exactly?
If to kill is always wrong, then what must we eat?
Even plants are killed for food.
We die and they eat us - it's the circle of life.
Some people are probably vegetarians not because they love animals, but they simply hate plants.
So without killing what must we eat?
Should we wear face-masks and sweep the ground as we walk to avoid killing even an insect, like some devotees of Jainism?
It seems a bit hypocritical in any case considering the threats from this being in point 6.
2. How can people be free without resistance against tyranny?
3. Why is non-belief in higher intelligence subverted?
I'm not sure they are, although my concern is more with beliefs in higher intelligences.
Well imagine all such beliefs were uncritically accepted, and religious fundamentalists could burn mediums at the stake?
Isn't it fantastic that methodologies of proof and reason subverts them nowadays?
I'm not sure I understand the point here, but perhaps it says we should step up and not leave it to the gods (or spirits).
Maybe one day when we can control everything like hurricanes we'll step up because "higher intelligences" sure don't bother even when people pray to them.
We had to make lives better with our own inventions.
Stuff them, they're so undependable.
Why bother giving us messages if we must do everything ourselves in any case?
Why don't they step up for once, reveal themselves and help us?
4. I agree on failure.
We must get up and try again.
However, for example, if you really can't sing, and experts have told you that for twenty years of failed auditions, then there's probably a useful message in that failure: try something else!
5. What is humanity? How can it be divorced from its culture and technology? Isn't that what makes us human, or is it just breeding like rabbits?
Humanity cannot come before culture or technology, because that is an outpouring of humanity.
Perhaps compassion should come before all other uses of such human inventions.
I can agree with the female energy as divinity, as long as it doesn't manifest like the Kathy Bates character in Misery.
6-7 An implied threat is mixed with calls to tolerance.
Very contradictory.
Tolerance is great as a feeling, but one can tolerate all kinds of things, like injustice and poverty.
What actions can one take to realize a just tolerance for all?

An interesting thread, and if nothing else I hope I encourage more discussion on it.
edit on 26-8-2012 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hello a good read, I would agree on all said topics except for one.

"Know, to kill is wrong, always. There are few instances were it is necessary, not many."
I find this vary vague and hypocritical. You can't state it is always wrong, but it certain cases is necessary.

Other than this a very good read on perspective.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Pretty nice... Do you have somewhere I can view other writings of yours? ( from these types of sessions) or like you said this is a blurb you felt most worthy of sharing?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Killing IS Always wrong...but it is also recognized that it may be nessessary to preserve life as welll....figure it out.......... dont make it right

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Great channel.

I especially agree with the last point:

"The true ULTIMATE good is tolerance from tolerance come love, compassion, forgiveness, and empathy. Show me what you got in you that is tolerant? Can you? "

I can.. thanks for sharing, I will be keeping an eye on your future posts and threads thanks.

Peace

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CirqueDeTruth
This next tread is a bit beyond my norm. I tend to shy away from creating threads. I'm a softy. The skin thickens slowly and I don't wish to be looked upon with ridicule. I like it here at ATS. However, I'm done walking on egg shells. So let me start with a background synopsis.

Hi. Here I am known as Cirque, but I should mention, that in quotes I may refer myself as "Sissy". I know! The injustice right? Nicknames....

Well anyhow, I'm a medium. There have been lots of words associated with the term "medium". Psychic, touch know, automatic reader, remote view, precognition, clairvoyance, psychic vamp, etc. Some of which applies to me, others of it, doesn't.

So, onto the post. I was working with automatic writing a bit. It was August 21, 2012. I was meditating within a fortified protection circle (think mind force Jedi followers) and of course, as all, called upon the towers. This is the message from QP456.

Now before I relay the message. If you are a non-believer. That is okay, take this post as nothing more than an interesting read. However, I'm just saying, to become hostile, angry, or condemning - shows more of your nature than mine.

To: Eldor - - Host of messages lost and thus prophets awakened.

To: Undisclosed - - (maybe all of us?**)

Yikes. I'll post it as Ive felt it necessary. Good luck. I'd only like to say, that this is all from a channeled meditation. Take from it what you will, or nothing at all. Over 20 years now, I take less than 5% worthy of sharing with others or righting down in my BOS.

~ Cirque

I admire you courage stating your profession as medium and channeller. What makes my jaw drop is all them people who are mediums channelers, new age teachers, who many people say are much more advanced in arcane matters of the estoeric and journeys into enlightnment than the average person frequenting these forum whe hide in the closet to avoid the egg shells.

Im sure there are many of the types, the ones, the new age figure heads running workshops, doing readings and making money who come on to Ats and wont state upfront what their back ground is.

You score big poinst in my book by saying to hell with them eggshells, I like anyone who has guts i dont care what they believe in as long as they have guts. Alot of that i see lacking big time in new age leaders is a lack of guts, because they will only communicate from a ivory tower surrounded by dazed followers. Ask them a questions on their webpages takes 2 weeks for a reply then its a superfical statement. You have ascended above them.

edit on 29-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: new age leaders are not warriors they are trench diggers!

edit on 29-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hi everyone. I posted this thread then promptly forgot about it. Mental block, I suppose. I don't know why I do that, but I do. After I work with channeling, I find myself separating from the context of the messages for a time. Now a week later I'm a bit lost and mystified as to where to start, in replying to everyone's responses. I will do the best and go along with the posters as they have responded to me. So here we go.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Hi Halfoldman,

I'm a fisher, hunter, eat meat - all those things. I think that the messenger was eluding to us, or referring to humans killing each other.

As to being free without resistance to tyranny...hell, if I knew that I'd be in blue robes with a halo of twelve stars rotating around my head, getting tied to the post for burning! My inner voice says - "by being content in whatever state you find yourself in." As though it's that easy right?

As to the third point I relayed, I am not sure either. However, there are several "key" messengers that seem to feel that the structure or foundation of our reality matrix is weakening, because we are being abandoned. Proverbial hands are being held in the air, and there is talk of the washing of hands. In order to strengthen those foundations again, I think we are being told to step up our spiritual and moralistic actions. Not ideas - the time for planning seems to be ending.

The fourth point relayed, I agree with. Perhaps it is an alluding to getting back to basics?

The last points I find to be rather standard fare, from messengers. Many claim greatness, or extreme evil, or special knowledge. I've books filled with the rhetoric.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JValhalla
Hello a good read, I would agree on all said topics except for one.

"Know, to kill is wrong, always. There are few instances were it is necessary, not many."
I find this vary vague and hypocritical. You can't state it is always wrong, but it certain cases is necessary.

Other than this a very good read on perspective.

I am amazed that that is the ONLY thing you find vague! I nearly tear my hair out with all the vagueness I see in my channeling.

Please understand, I'm relaying a message. I wouldn't want to see the s*** pile this earth would quickly mount up to, if we all stopped the natural chain of evolution.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

Pretty nice... Do you have somewhere I can view other writings of yours? ( from these types of sessions) or like you said this is a blurb you felt most worthy of sharing?

I'm old school Fungi. I write everything down. I don't have it recorded online or typed out or anything. I'm sure this won't be the last you see of my channeled stuff. I just, well, a lot of it is rambling and seems like junk.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I appreciate your encouragement. Thanks. I think that the new age movement is more of a "now" movement. Always has been, always will be - a movement happening right now - that is.

I'll shout out to Kluute from here to. Thanks for the comment.

posted on Sep, 13 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Very interesting, seems to align with what pleiadian channels are also stating.

Thanks for sharing

new topics

top topics

join