It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: My Revolution is Not Over: (Give 'em hell Ron!)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
You know, you don't have to insult the intelligence of people with a bunch of goofy-ass images.

You only need to speak the truth about the Fed, etc.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Many people want Ron Paul and no one else will do and the more who learn the truth the more people will get behind him. If people want the bankers in jail and to clean up the CIA then RP is thier only hope.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

What failure was that? You mean the GOP spending millions to subvert the will of the people and even going so far as trying to change the rules of the RNC to keep Paul out?

I honestly can't see any failures. Cult like fans? You mean informed voters that want freedom and liberty, but only have one candidate willing to support it and so they, in turn, voraciously support him?

I am more concerned with the illogical cult like anti-paul/anti-liberty movement that spends their time collecting warnings spouting off insults about a candidate they don't support and people they don't know.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

You on IT!.

Great replys. Stars for sure Flag if I could.

I have been zipping around the MSM channels and I swear it was like R.P. never existed.

I have lost all faith in our electoral process.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I am in total agreement. Regardless of who the candidate is for that matter. It is about the intentions of the candidate. Supporting someone wholeheartedly, especially someone that the mainstream media has no interest in generally takes some amount of research. I honestly cannot understand how someone could support either of the other candidates. The ideals (whichever those may be at this time in their political careers) they hold are abhorrent. If you are going to blindly follow someone, kudos to a small portion of Paul supporters that do, they blindly support a person who aims to do them some good.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Ron Paul is a great man, but he is 77. He has quite a lot of youth for his age ha ha. But are we ready for the next step?
edit on 27-8-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
me and 5 other guys voted for him in '88...now ...the unFed owners are sweatin.
WTG RON PAUL - bringing freedom and truth to the front lines.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It feels really good to know that there is a candidate out there that still believes in the constitution.A candidate that is for the people.A candidate that hasn't been bought out by big business. The awareness that has spread like wildfire is so crucial and extremely important not to forget. More and more people are becoming aware of America's broken system. More and more people are aware that the government was bought out long ago and the agenda they carry doesn't have the people's best interest . More and more folks I talk to are absolutely disgusted with the government and today's politician.The blind faith that many Americans had for their government has evaporated into thin air. This is huge because the lack of awareness is what put these politicians into power in the first place. The lack of awareness is how many of today's policies were passed.

Whether or not Paul wins isn't the bigger picture imo. I believe RP has given hope to many people. Like Paul said, I believe it's we the people's job to educate and spread the message to as many people as possible. Not to sound Velveeta but knowledge is power.

Now if we could just convince the Romney clan that MR is a plague sent from the planet "I'm all about Big Business" and somehow let them in on the simple fact that Romney isn't for the people!!! He is not for the middle class or any class for that matter except the very wealthy. His track record is absolutely horrific and the amount of times he has flipped flopped says it all.(not to mention him outsourcing SEVERAL American jobs overseas)
Anyone against clean/renewable energy is a evil agenda driven demon out to destroy planet Earth. I understand everybody's frustrations with Obama but Romney is definitely not the answer.
Thank you RP for giving a lot of us hope and the will to carry on in these crazy times.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Ron Paul votes will be write ins, they will not count. They won't even be tallied until way after the actual election.

Vote for Gary Johnson ..

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Ok, I'm not an American so I really have no say in American politics, but, this curiosity has been on my mind for a while: how is Ron Paul different from Obama?

I have absolutely no idea who the presidential candidates are right now but I get that Ron Paul has been a prominent figure that many people put their hopes in. So how is that different from when Obama was running? Obama promised "change" and now Ron Paul is pushing for "revolution" I don't get it.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
According to Fox News Dr. Paul is a gadfly!
www.foxnews.com...

What a huge load of the stinky stuff! Completely black balled Dr. Paul may well have won it if it had not been for fraud!

"Gadfly", a fly that annoys horses and other livestock, usually a horse-fly or a botfly
Social gadfly, a person who upsets the status quo

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Ron Paul is 174 yrs old. No 3rd party candidate is gonna win. I like Ron Paul however this dellusionism is insane.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mandrake
Ok, I'm not an American so I really have no say in American politics, but, this curiosity has been on my mind for a while: how is Ron Paul different from Obama?

I have absolutely no idea who the presidential candidates are right now but I get that Ron Paul has been a prominent figure that many people put their hopes in. So how is that different from when Obama was running? Obama promised "change" and now Ron Paul is pushing for "revolution" I don't get it.

Obama came out from nowhere, a freshman Senator, relatively obscure, with a smooth speaking style, and campaigning on being a change from Bush, most importantly.

Ron Paul has been around for a long time - 30 years in Congress, has a voting record that has been consistent, has definite objectives, and most importantly he has always been a champion for self-ownership and personal liberty. Even many of those who do not like Paul nor his policies at least agree he is an honest man of integrity that has never sold-out nor wavered in his convictions. However, Ron Paul is not who the Republican Party has pre-chosen to run against Obama.

edit on 27-8-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Divided we fall.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
You know its funny to me that the American citizens replyng to poltiical threads or those of Ron Paul, and they understand that their system is fraud and voting will not make a difference. They already KNOW that the hydra behind the election chooses who they want asa a puppet.

Yet, Iceland can throw the bankers over and completely change the direction of government, because the PEOPLE of Iceland took the ropes away from the "authority". I do understand Iceland does not have the security and law enforcment as America does and this is why it is so risky for American citizens to actually take out those in authority by force... but that is not an excuse to sit back on your computers blabble opinons and share Ron Paul pictures in HOPES that the American hydra does what is right for the people. Everyone in the WORLD knows America will not change unless the people do!

All this campaigning and voting blah blah.. you already KNOW the elections are fraud! The American people still put up with whatever the authority does or says! Its outrages
If you want Ron Paul, follow Iceland and make him your leader. Throw the frauders in PRISON and get the New America over with. Its seriously that simple. But American people are just all talk and weak when it comes to action.

Dont forget you are a human being, and those who are programmed and paid to enforce these so called leaders of America, are also human beings. If they notice an uprising for a change in authority that benefits the PEOPLE of America, they too will join for change. Whoever seats in the Whitehouse, influences and affects ALL Americans.

Quit whining about the election fraud, Mitt Romney, Barack... and change it yourselves. Thats how its done. The People have the Power, and this is what the "elite" have forgotten. So throw em in prison, hang em for ffs.. and get your leader in that Whitehouse.

If Romney or Obama become 2013 President, I hope to see an uprising from the American people. If not now, when the election is fraud one more time...

I keep seeing on the internet "Ron Paul is Americas last hope". ITs so sad that citizens of a country have "LAST hope" over one person. 300Million of ya, and one guy is a last hope for your entire Nation? Just shows how weak your country really is. The PEOPLE ARE THE LAST HOPE, when they finally realize that governments work for THEM and not the other way around.

*end of rant* -_-

~ Love is an art

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
We all know Ron Paul doesnt get the attention he deserves. The media more or less presents us the 2 candidates we "should" vote for. Im confident if more americans just had the chance to hear Ron Paul speak or hear his ideas and what he represents they would jump on the Ron Paul freedom train. Im happy to present right here a chance for this to happen here is a link to a petition to let Ron Paul speak at thr Republican national convention like he should have been able to in the first place. As most of you know he was scheduled to speak and hen the GOP told him the only way he could give a speech is if he fully endorsed mitt romney after his speech and he wouldnt do it so he couldnt speak therefore he wasnt allowed to spread his message to more people than ever because of the GOP trying to make him give up and endorse romney. Hereis the link please sign the petition before its too late pass this on to all people you know we only need a little over 2 thousand more signatures. www.change.org... ook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=27310528

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

At his stage most can't handle the economic consequences of moving to a freer constitutional based system.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

yes, those who actually have been paying attention to the political wrong doings of Amerika know the voting system is a sham.....

unfortunately, those who know are incredibly outnumbered by the general population - those who aren't interested, those who believe everything is okay, those who rely on mainstream news, those who are fully inundated with entertainment media.....and simply live without any care or regard for what is happening in reality.

consider the population number of Amerika. 350+ million....then ask: how many of them actually care about the reality unfolding upon them?

certainly not half. nor a quarter of that number. i doubt an 8th or even a 16th. but lets just give the unrealistic benefit of the doubt and say 50 million, scattered across Amerika.

that still leaves a vast majority living in Ignorance. By CHOICE. Three Hundred Million plus people.

and then realize.....Ignorance today IS truly Bliss.

And that is what most Amerikans want. Bliss in the form of amply diversified Entertainment.

thus....they Prefer ignorance......in the very least....Three Hundred Million plus people.

Now consider the Red and Blue pill. [from the Matrix, for those who just might not know]

If one even had the slightest inclination of what the real world was truly about [or even have the capacity to believe such a world existed?], would they even consider taking the Red pill?

Not likely. It would need to be forced upon them.

Of course, if it were to be forced, then it would then be already too late.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I'm Australian, yet I have been following Ron Paul and watching most of his speeches. I feel it's a great sign just that the hint of change is in the air, an important step in the path of change. If only it where to happen sooner. Thats how we must all think ! If we believe change is happening and we believe and project change, then it will follow.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join