It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Outrageous Hateful Rhetoric of All Time

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by seabag

You realize every time you say, "Thanks for proving my point." It makes me laugh. After reading 8 pages of this obfuscation, your point hasn't been proved once. You dance around talking points concerning the murder of innocent women and children as if Hamas are the only ones who do it.

Who used white phosphorus in their bombings of Gaza? Israel. Who fires missiles at innocent crowds of people in Gaza and then claims Hamas uses the crowds as shields? Who has imprisoned the people of Palestine and openly oppresses them on film all over the internet? Israel. Do I need to post quotes from Ariel Sharon about what he thinks of Arabs for you to realize that the diatribes go both ways?

Do I need to post about Lawrence of Arabia when the British promised that land to Arabs if they helped the British fight the Ottoman Empire then reneged after they did? Then the Jews began Terrorizing British colony in the area and killed British Soldiers with their planted bombs? Or How about the Lavon Affair? Or how about how the Jews declared war on Germany first in 1934 through their Media outlets in Germany?

Seabag, you are biased and it is painfully obvious. Whatever is brought on Israel, they made their own bed and now they have to live with the torment that their actions caused. That os why there is no public outcry for Israel. because anyone with a half a brain knows that it is their own policies that caused it.

What about the 5 dancing Israelis? And the fact that the FBI confirmed that Israel had prior knowledge of 9/11 and refused to warn America. It was proven that Massad agents lived and followed the terrorists across the country to florida where they trained for air flight.

How about Israeli Agents getting caught impersonating Arab terrorists in Pakistan and were CAUGHT RED HANDED.

What another poster tried to say, but you glossed over it like an indoctrinated Jehovah witness, is that the freedom fighters use whatever forms they can during war. Of course they would love to have Israeli tanks or smart bombs, but they don't, their enemy does. So they resort to the only fighting they can. That doesn't give you the right to say, look how sadistic they are!!!!

When a Monk sets himself on fire to protest, do you say, look how sadistic he is? Of course they are not setting fire to other people, but it is the point to create awareness to the cause by extreme actions.

Both sides are wrong. But you on the other hand, have set forth your position very clear, even though you hide behind neutral statements.

I see right through you. You are part of the problem, not the solution.

I can predict what you'll reply with... "Does a Burning Monk set fire to other people too? Thanks for proving my point."

Sorry. But. You. Have. Been. exposed.

AAC

Sorry just had to quote this so no ones misses it!

Perfect response, thank you for saying what needs to be said.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I never wrote any of that you have accused on me, are you sure you got the right person?

There TWELVE tribes of Israel, not just ONE. Do you know them by face? Meaning can you point to someone on a YouTube or photo and say "oh they are of the tribe of Gad" for example? No. You cannot.

If you want to talk about Israel at all, get some knowledge first, learn the history and the story there and not from some YouTube. I mean actually take the time to educate yourself back thousands of years ago to date to learn and understand even remotely why these things are happening today and not only why, but what they mean to the people there and their struggle and how they even apply to you and me.

If you take the above writing the wrong way then I don't know what more to tell you because it's the truth for any of us who want to "take sides" or be some armchair warrior for this cause or that cause.

(As per my previous post, I am not in agreement with how the state of Israel handles the situation not only regarding the Palestinians but also the Jewish and/or Hebrew citizens.) That does not mean my opinion is the one and only, I admit to still trying to understand who is who and the why's but I do educate myself and also pray for wisdom on the matter and forgiveness if I am wrong. But the original poster and some folks posting here need to understand the actual role of the Hamas and the Fatah and the conflict. Hamas has worked more for "The State of Israel" than they have for the Palestinian people and I know some of you do not like to hear the Religious or Prophetic aspect tossed in here, but you cannot possibly even begin to understand the situation without those vital components.
edit on 29-8-2012 by Maymunah because: Additional writing

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Still doesn't trump misogynism.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Maymunah

There TWELVE tribes of Israel, not just ONE. Do you know them by face? Meaning can you point to someone on a YouTube or photo and say "oh they are of the tribe of Gad" for example? No. You cannot.

You're taking the significance of Israel far to literally

In terms of ethnic descent from the ancient Hebrews (or if you prefer, residents of Judea) there are many Jews alive today living in Israel who meet that requirement.

But that in itself is a materialistic and superficial definition: Judaism is a RELIGION; the significance of the land of Israel, besides being the birthplace of the Jewish people, is also the locale of the Torah, the living out of the commands God gave to the Israelites i.e. the Jews, in everyday life.

So, first and foremost, the significance of the land of Israel is it's religiosity and sacredness to followers of Judaism.

Just as Muslims feel a particular attachment to the cities of Mecca and Medina - and those environments reflect the particular theology of Islam, so too does the land of Israel embody the memory and spirit of Judaism.

Judaism - and western culture - aren't quite alike. Judaism, while existing in a western cultural context, tends to become influenced by it. Thus, in order for Judaism to truly be Judaism, and for the Jewish people who have a different perception of how life should be lived - for these realities to come about, it must be actualized in the holy land of Israel.

There's the ethnic and cultural component - which most Jews in any case meet (particularly cohanim), and then theres the religious part, which runs deeper - albeit - probably not appreciated by proponents of other philosophies. But nonetheless, just as feel a particular relationship between a land and their spirit - so do Jews, and Israel is that land.

If you want to talk about Israel at all, get some knowledge first, learn the history and the story there and not from some YouTube.

I guess you havent been posting here very long. Go click on my name and look up the 10's of threads ive created and the 100's of other threads I've commented on.

I know the history - fully. My knowledge of the subject, from Judaism, to Early Zionism, from it's foundings, to the various Jewish factions, the beginning of palestinian "nationality", the wars, etc etc. I have studied it all. I have some 40 or some odd books in my library on the Jewish, Zionist, and Israel/Palestinian conflict.

If you take the above writing the wrong way then I don't know what more to tell you because it's the truth for any of us who want to "take sides" or be some armchair warrior for this cause or that cause.

There are certain situations in which taking sides is far harder, and indeed, it is wiser to take a neutral stance. This is not one of those situations. Israel - and the Jews - are entitled to a state; as are the Kurds, the Tibetans, Basque, etc. Fair? Why not. Why do the Arabs - who the Palestinians are really a subsection of, get to have 22, 23 states? While the Jews - who fulfill basic criteria to be qualified as a people i.e. Language - Hebrew, Religion - Judaism, Culture - Ashkenazi/Sephardic, and a history going back further than any people alive today - how can anyone say, in fairness, that they don't deserve a state? It's inane. It's a double standard.

(As per my previous post, I am not in agreement with how the state of Israel handles the situation not only regarding the Palestinians but also the Jewish and/or Hebrew citizens.)

Honestly, it is ironic that it is you telling me - and you appear to me to be an honest truth seeker - that I need to educate myself further.

The Palestinians don't want peace, have never wanted peace, and in fact, theres too much inner disagreement amongst themselves to ever come to a unanimous position regarding peace. Fatah has it's own interests different from Hamas. Hamas is directed by Iran - an Islamist state and largest sponsor of terrorism. How can Israel hope for peace when the parties involved have done nothing but undermine and reject it?? The demands they make - for "right of return" is unreasonable. It would destroy Israel demographically, and they know that, which means they aren't sincere about making peace.

Think about it. Israel Jewish population is 6 million. It already has some 1.8 million Arabs in Israel. If the right of return were enacted, 4 million Arabs - living comfortably elsewhere, and have personally never known Israel - could claim that right to return to Israel - and not the territories. That would make the demography completely level. That means, the Arabs could come into control of the government and eventually change it in whatever shape or form they desire: Jewish national holidays? Out. Jewish religious holidays? Israel - as the name of the Jewish state?? It's a demeaning thing to ask, and so they ask - Israel rejects - and so negotiations go nowhere.

Hamas has worked more for "The State of Israel" than they have for the Palestinian people

Are you serious? Hamas is the ideological child of the Muslim Brotherhood. Is Israel also behind that!? and as for Hamas "working for Israel". That is so absurd, I dont know where to begin. Besides Israel making use of Hamas against Fatah - that was for Israels own interests. And Hamas - accepting the weapons and support they got from Israel - allowed Israel to supply it without allowing Israel to control it. Understand?? Politics is a very sophisticated game. Everyone HAS THEIR OWN INTERESTS.

Hamas is an Islamist party. The Muslim Brotherhood is an Islamist organization, and now ruling government in Egypt. The MB founded Hamas. Hamas and the MB keep a tight correspondence with each other, as well as with Hezbollah and the Islamist regime in Iran.
edit on 29-8-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ideasarebulletproof

No problem, Kind sir.

There is already too much internet indoctrination going on with twisted partial truths. I have no patience for this OP.

AAC

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

No problem, Kind sir.

There is already too much internet indoctrination going on with twisted partial truths. I have no patience for this OP.

Because I won’t join the anti-Israel chorus?

I don’t blame you; I get tired of the haters!

I’m no more biased than you. The difference is that I denounce the disgusting acts on both sides rather than playing the same tune all day.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

No problem, Kind sir.

I’m no more biased than you. The difference is that I denounce the disgusting acts on both sides rather than playing the same tune all day.

Where do you denounce the disgusting acts of Israel? I shall go through your posts and threads and see where you have done this, surely it won't take long.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

Where do you denounce the disgusting acts of Israel? I shall go through your posts and threads and see where you have done this, surely it won't take long.

Actually it will probably take you all night; that’s a lot of posts and threads to go through!

Enjoy!

Read them all…something good might sink in!

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Nobody asked you to join anything. You're the one trying to force feed the reflection of a situation without mentioning the monster making it. Do what you want. I am just here preventing you from persuading an uninformed mind with your biased conjecture.

Which is probably why you created this thread.

The difference is that I denounce the disgusting acts on both sides rather than playing the same tune all day.

Yeah right.
I guess I didn't see the other half of your thread that posted the pictures of white phosphorus bombs, or the Israeli children signing missiles heading into Gaza, or the Palestinian children bloody and battered.
Whatever, dude. Anyone with a half brain can read these pages and see you're full of #!

Proceed with your circus.

AAC

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
How do you justify all the murders that the us has caused over lies in the middle east?

Mind your own bussiness. You live here in the US. No one asked for your help...no one asked!!!

Your not the judge or jury or moral police for any Country outside of the US.

Until someone comes into my Country trying to kill my people...I will mind my own bussiness!

This thread makes me ill. Still beating the self-righteous drum ...but can't look at the real picture which is...we invaded and killed people over a lie! And it still continues.

If you have 1 Country hating you...so what
If you have 2 Contries hating you...so what

More and more Countries despise the bullies ....the greedy here in the US! It's way more then 2 Countries beating that drum! And when you have that many people pointing fingers...there's truth there.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
All this divisevness between Jews and Christians in regards to Muslims who regard us Christians very dimly and Jews slightly brighter.
Buzz Aldrin was a Jew and Neil Armstrong a Christian , together they landed on the moon.
There is a solution to the never ending Middle eastern problem , I hav ecretaed a thread on the solution.
It requires love and concession by the Jews ie hand Israel back over to the Palestinians.
An dfrom th eChristians it requires genorosity for the sake of peace...ie the formation of a Jewish state in the USA ie New York state.
This may seem unattainable in many minds, but sometimes peace requires dramatic decisions to wave off war.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Ah. I see you are a post dissector. Nowhere did I claim support of either side. Nowhere did I claim justification for either side. You seem to label the entire culture of the Middle East as fanatical, murderous psychopaths. Yet, the country that is at war with them always seem to be the innocents. I see you believe that. It does not necessarily make it so.

About that Rabbi. Are you justifying his words? It seems so. Funny. In America a lone individual would be labeled a racist animal with remarks like that. And yet, because the Rabbi is not part of a "known" terrorist group his words are excusable. Why does it matter if he is part of a terrorist group or not? It's irrelevant. Can you prove without a doubt that every person in your video is part of a terrorist group? If not, your remark about the Rabbi also applies to those in the video. I wonder...if a Muslim country labeled any Israeli organization as terrorist...would you would ignore the declaration?

About the Asymmetric War. You can run circles around the issue, you can label the enemy as terrorists. It does not change the fact that the warfare that is conducted in that region is a classic example. Yes, it is unfair when innocents die. That is war. People that you would label "terrorists" are nothing new. In the 1880's up until the start of World War I, they were called anarchists. They detonated explosives all around the western world because they felt oppressed by foreign powers. The same is true in regards to the conflict between Great Britain and Ireland in the 20th Century. These people do not adopt asymmetric warfare tactics at the drop of a hat. They feel compelled to do so to defend their way of life, or independence, or territory, or religion. What would you have these people do? Fight armored, mechanized war vehicles knowing they have no chance to win? That is as irrational as "terrorist suicide bombers" itself. War is not rational.

You don't think it's too much to expect people to act civilized? News Flash -- the definition of civilized is not universal across the globe. What you consider civilized is seen as barbarism by others. I guess that does not matter. They just need to get with the program and act how you think they should, right?

This is why I say you have a biased point of view. If you feel you can freely label them terrorists for their actions....you can just as easy be labeled as a terrorist sympathizer.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I honestly believe some people have so much hatred for Israel that they completely overlook the misdeeds of any group that fights against Israel.

That's a 2 way street, just so you know.

What else do you know about Israel?? There is more to Israel and terrorism. You just keep proving my point!! Israel is ALL you can focus on. Thread after thread is all about the atrocities of Israel yet no condemnation for Hamas or Hezbollah. Why is that??

I know quite a bit about Israel, what's your point? It's obvious you believe I see Israel as just this monster that is incapable of doing any good, right? Israel has its good and its bad just like the rest of the world. The point I was making about what do you know about Hamas is exactly what I was asking, what do you know about Hamas? Clearly there is much more to them but I understand you don't want to humanize them because that doesn't suit your agenda. And I hate to tell you I'm not proving any of your points but merely showing your blatant hypocrisies. I gotta say, ATS is one of the few places I've seen that has members who will openly bash Israel but you openly bash Iran, so what we have here is nice balance, don't we? Does it upset you that people post anti Israel threads? Then again, this is only conspiracy site I visit so I dunno how popular it is to "bash" Israel. I can tell you it is usually unpopular to bash Israel, but it's always okay to bash Iran, or any other Middle Eastern nation. And what do you mean by no mention of Hamas or Hebalwhatever? There are plenty of threads about every type of terrorism you can think of here on ATS, so....

If you don’t see a difference between detaining a child who was assaulting Israeli troops versus blowing up innocent children sitting on a bus with their mother then you have a serious problem. Just sayin!

You did it again. You justified IDF child abuse. I wonder what you're opinion would be if a US Marine was caught doing this to an Afghanistan or Iraqi child? I guess it's ok to tie the child to the hood of the IDF vehicle so if any more rocks are thrown it will hit their friend. Who needs professionalism or ethics when you're dealing with terrorists, right? May as well fight fire with fire and stoop to their level. And did you happen to read that RT article about IDF vets coming forward to tell their tales of their terrorism against the Arab children?

Yes, they want to kill all Jews worldwide. The commentary I quoted was very clear.

Okay, I just needed to be sure.

Go for it! I’m not going to waste my time trying to pick out the “good” Hamas has done. A lot of murderers have done many good things throughout their life (I’m not saying Hamas has done good) but the second they commit murder they are no longer good people. Sending suicide bombers to kill innocent people (murder) isn’t a small act that should be overlooked simply because they may have done some good deeds. Are you suggesting Hamas is a force for good?? I've not claimed Israel isn't guilty of some bad deeds, I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy of only pointing the finger at Israel while other groups are guilty of more outrageous crimes.

Yeah i didn't think an educational thread was your cup of tea. I guess I'll have to do it
. Hamas does good, they do very well by their fellow Arabs/Muslims. Like I said, Israel does good and bad, and so does Hamas, the USofA, the UK, China, Russia, so on and so forth.

Btw, I've been forgetting to mention I'm not a fan of MEMRI TV. It's times like these I wish I knew Arabic.

MEMRI - The Middle East Media Research Institute TV Monitor Project | ATS Thread

edit on 30-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

It might have something to do with these Jews living in Iran for over two thousand years now. Just a thought.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Jewish terrorism you say?

Irgun | Wikipedia

The Irgun (Hebrew: ארגון‎), (full title: Irgun Zevai Leumi) (from Hebrew: הארגון הצבאי הלאומי בארץ ישראל‎, "The National Military Organization in the Land of Israel"), was a Zionist paramilitary group that operated in Mandate Palestine between 1931 and 1948. It was an offshoot of the earlier and larger Jewish paramilitary organization Haganah (Hebrew: "Defense", הגנה). When the group broke from the Haganah it became known as the Haganah Bet (Hebrew: literally "Defense 'B' " or "Second Defense", הגנה ב), or alternatively as haHaganah haLeumit (ההגנה הלאומית) or Ha'ma'amad (המעמד‎).[1] Irgun members were absorbed into the Israel Defence Forces at the start of the 1948 Arab–Israeli war. The Irgun is also referred to as Etzel (אצ"ל), an acronym of the Hebrew initials, or by the abbreviation IZL.

The Irgun policy was based on what was then called Revisionist Zionism founded by Ze'ev Jabotinsky. According to Howard Sachar, "The policy of the new organization was based squarely on Jabotinsky's teachings: every Jew had the right to enter Palestine; only active retaliation would deter the Arabs; only Jewish armed force would ensure the Jewish state".[2]

Two of the operations for which the Irgun is best known are the bombing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem on 22 July 1946 and the Deir Yassin massacre, carried out together with Lehi on 9 April 1948.

The Irgun has been viewed as a terrorist organization or organization which carried out terrorist acts.[3][4] In particular the Irgun was branded a terrorist organisation by Britain.[5]

The Irgun was a political predecessor to Israel's right-wing Herut (or "Freedom") party, which led to today's Likud party.[6] Likud has led or been part of most Israeli governments since 1977.

Early History of Terrorism | Terrorism Reseach

Terror in Antiquity: 1st -14th Century AD
The earliest known organization that exhibited aspects of a modern terrorist organization was the Zealots of Judea. Known to the Romans as sicarii, or dagger-men , they carried on an underground campaign of assassination of Roman occupation forces, as well as any Jews they felt had collaborated with the Romans. Their motive was an uncompromising belief that they could not remain faithful to the dictates of Judaism while living as Roman subjects. Eventually, the Zealot revolt became open, and they were finally besieged and committed mass suicide at the fortification of Masada.

The Assassins were the next group to show recognizable characteristics of terrorism, as we know it today. A breakaway faction of Shia Islam called the Nizari Ismalis adopted the tactic of assassination of enemy leaders because the cult's limited manpower prevented open combat. Their leader, Hassam-I Sabbah, based the cult in the mountains of Northern Iran. Their tactic of sending a lone assassin to successfully kill a key enemy leader at the certain sacrifice of his own life (the killers waited next to their victims to be killed or captured) inspired fearful awe in their enemies.

Even though both the Zealots and the Assassins operated in antiquity, they are relevant today: First as forerunners of modern terrorists in aspects of motivation, organization, targeting, and goals. Secondly, although both were ultimate failures, the fact that they are remembered hundreds of years later, demonstrates the deep psychological impact they caused.

Anyone can be a terrorist, even a Jew!

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I don't know how you translate this.

But this is a solution announced by Iran.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

You can't read English? And this pic you posted originates from Iran? Huh?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Clearly there is much more to them but I understand you don't want to humanize them because that doesn't suit your agenda.

Brother, there is nothing humane about strapping a bomb to yourself and intentionally murdering innocent women and children. Nothing the Israeli leadership has done to Palestine justifies attacking non-combatant women and children….nothing! There is also absolutely no justification for such an act!

I gotta say, ATS is one of the few places I've seen that has members who will openly bash Israel but you openly bash Iran, so what we have here is nice balance, don't we? Does it upset you that people post anti Israel threads?

Not particularly…..I just think it’s hypocritical to cry about Israel’s actions while not condemning murder (and actually attempting to justify murder) by those across the border. There is a double standard here and that annoys me.

I can tell you it is usually unpopular to bash Israel, but it's always okay to bash Iran, or any other Middle Eastern nation. And what do you mean by no mention of Hamas or Hebalwhatever? There are plenty of threads about every type of terrorism you can think of here on ATS, so....

IMO the biggest difference between the anti-Israeli and anti-Iranian threads here on ATS is the tone. Anti-Israeli threads are often filled with vile rhetoric and calls for Israel’s destruction. I’ve personally authored many anti-Iran threads and I’ve NEVER advocated for Iran’s destruction.

Most people who support Iran justify the actions of Iran’s terrorist proxies who murder innocent people. Israeli’s don’t strap bombs to themselves and blow up non-combatant civilians; they only kill people who aggressively violate their sovereignty. I think this distinction is intentionally blurred by those who hate Israel.

You did it again. You justified IDF child abuse. I wonder what you're opinion would be if a US Marine was caught doing this to an Afghanistan or Iraqi child? I guess it's ok to tie the child to the hood of the IDF vehicle so if any more rocks are thrown it will hit their friend.

I didn’t say it was OK, I said if you can’t see the difference between detaining a child who was assaulting Israeli troops versus blowing up innocent children sitting on a bus with their mother then you have a serious problem. Handcuffing a kid isn’t the same as killing one, bro….you’re comparing apples to grenades.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Seabag,

I don't hate you for having your strong views. It is completely acceptable that you see the situation the way you see it. Of course, perception is reality. As my perception is my reality.

Let me ask you a question. And before you answer, please try to free yourself from any personal instinct.

What if you were born in Palestine, raised by your grandparents since 4 years old because your parents were killed by an errant bomb that hit their home. The when you were 10 your grandparents were killed by another bomb that was meant for someone else. Now you are all alone, living with another family, as your apartment building is fenced in and caged from the outside. Now IDF Soldiers patrol the streets as Israelis walk behind the protection of IDF soldiers screaming profanities at you and calling your mother a whore.

Would you say, # it, I am going to do the only thing I can and try and fight back with any means necessary? Or would you die in the pits of destitution?

Seriously consider that scenario.

AAC

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

"What if you were born in Palestine, raised by your grandparents since 4 years old because your parents were killed by an errant bomb that hit their home”

I would say: geee... why were we so dumb rejecting the partition plan 64 years ago!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join