It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Outrageous Hateful Rhetoric of All Time

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The largest bloc of Jews living in the Middle East outside of Israel live in Iran, and they seem to love living there.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
The largest bloc of Jews living in the Middle East outside of Israel live in Iran, and they seem to love living there.

I am thinking of two reasons but, I am not sure why they are happy there.

1- A good life. Not the best but not the worst. Also some awesome views near your house.
2- Lack of guns pointed at their heads.

I heared a lot of stories about how Isreal is a bad place to live for a Muslim but never did I hear the same about Iran. If anyone has some NEW stories, please, show me some links. I hate picking sides with someone who is wrong.

So far, Iran only mistake is barking like dogs. Let us hope those dogs do not bite. If they started treating Jews like Isreal treats Muslims then all hope is lost in this case. Both will be evils and the only evil I support is no evil.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by DaesDaemar

And of course that means Iran are like the Nazis??? Do the pro-Israel people have any arguments that don't involve the holocaust???

If the shoe fits, wear it. Ofcourse that fits all people who choose to commit genocide instead of coexisting. We're all humans here and no one is innocent. Something has to change or humanity will drive itself to extinction.

If the shoe fits wear it? Fine, I call Israel Nazis for the genocidal holocaust they are perpetrating against the Palestinians!!!!!

That was sarcasm, but can you see the ridiculousness in a statement like that? We learn from the past, but it should be left as that, the past.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Please dont mention this.

It makes it very difficult to push the Iran wants to "kill all Jews" mantra.

The Holocaust Industry: Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering

At 2:30, "...we are comfortably doing everything we want to do here. We can perform all our religious, cultural and traditional celebrations. Our schools, our holy days, we have all those in complete freedom. But as I said, maybe this is not projected in the West".

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by My_Reality

You bore me with your hateful rhetoric. You are just like the people you denounce in the video.

I'm not advocating the death of anyone so obviously you are wrong. 

The only difference is this: They have the courage to state how they feel openly. You, poorly I might add, use subterfuge, appeals to one-sided morality, appeals to emotion, and banal calls for civil rights to spout your beliefs. I am not fooled.

I correctly pointed out the fact that people are quick to denounce Israeli atrocities while justifying or completely ignoring the atrocities committed by Iran and it's proxies. Thanks for continuing to prove my point.

About halfway down the first page on this thread an example was posted of a Rabbi calling for the complete destruction of Iran. Apparently, the side you root for is just as "hateful" as the side you deplore.

What terrorist organization does that Rabbi command? 

In regards to your comments about Hamas: The way in which they do battle with their enemies is called Asymmetric War. They fight the way they do because they have to.

No...it's called terrorism and they do it because they're terrorists. They are too cowardly to fight so they target and murder defenseless, innocent people. What they do has never and will never accomplish anything productive. 

You seem to be far more concerned with how they fight their war instead of being concerned with why they fight their war.

My point is that there is NO excuse for intentionally murdering innocent women and children. 

Where is my outrage regarding the lack of civil rights in the Middle East? I am not outraged. What outrages me is how you would like to force the people of that region to live by your standards. Forcing people to conform to what you want is called terrorism. See how easy it is to throw that label around?

My standards??

I don't think it's too much to expect people to act civilized. You don't demonstrate civility and gain favor by acting like a murderous psychopath. 

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
im pretty sure the usa has its own "The Most Outrageous Hateful Rhetoric of All Time" speeches it gives to its soldiers before going out and slaughtering children, you just dont get the video

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

From your first post,

I’m very disappointed in many members here who can’t get past their own contrived hatred for Israeli and American actions. Why can’t the people who see the misdeeds of Israel and America acknowledge the misdeeds of groups like Hamas?

Do you honestly believe we only see the misdeeds of only the US/Israel but not of the terrorists? Seriously, you believe this? Like we all have blinders on and can't see what Al Qaeda or any other terrorist has done and continues to do? Seriously?! With all the propaganda supporting Israel & her allies thank god someone is pointing out their atrocities because life in this world sure aint black and white.

People need to see Hamas for what it is….a terrorist organization that kills innocent women and children indiscriminately in the name of peace.

What else do you know about Hamas? There's more to them then just being terrorists. You have time and time again brought up women and children but fail to acknowledge atrocities done to women and children by Israel. I posted an RT article about the terrorist acts the IDF committed and probably still committs today but you brushed it off assuming these children are terrorists. Funny thing is, in a earlier post you posted a picture of Arab children marching in uniform while armed and that was so disgusting to you but when I post a new article about IDF literally terrorizing Arab children you defended the IDF calling the children terrorists. Brave Seabag, and btw check out this Newest Flags/Replies thread on ATS, Israel Uses a 13 Year Old Boy as a Human Shield

Probably another terrorist, right? I assume you believe throwing stones = terrorism?

But let's about about that other thread of yours discussing Iran for a second. So you believe the Iranian Gov't is advocating the killing of all Jews, right? And by all Jews we're talking world wide, right? So I should be afraid that Iran is gonna come to the USofA and kill me solely because I'm considered by them a Jew? Or they at least want me dead, right?

Ok back to Hamas, what else there to know about them? Why not make a thread completely educating people about this terrorist group so everyone can see who they are and what they are capable of? We got a little bit into some of their history but there's more to them being just a terrorist group blowing people up, or at least trying too.

Qassam rocket

The Qassam rocket (Arabic: صاروخ القسام‎ Ṣārūkh al-Qassām; also Kassam) is a simple steel artillery rocket developed and deployed by the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, the military arm of Hamas. Three models have been produced and used between 2001 and 2011.

More generally, all types of Palestinian rockets fired into southern Israel, for example the Palestinian Islamic Jihad Al Quds rockets, are called Qassams by the Israeli media, and often by foreign media.[1]

The Qassam gained notoriety as the best-known type of rocket deployed by Palestinian militants mainly against Israeli civilians, but also some military targets during the Second Intifada of the Israeli–Palestinian conflict.[2][3] Since 2000, Palestinian rockets, which include the Qassam, alongside others such as the Grad rocket, have claimed the lives of 22 Israelis and one Thai national.[4][5]

Israeli reaction

The introduction of the Qassam rocket took Israeli politicians and military experts by surprise,[14] and reactions have been mixed.[15] In 2006, the Israeli Ministry of Defense viewed the Qassams as "more a psychological than physical threat."[16] A 2008 study found that over half of Sderot's residents have been hurt, either physically or psychologically by Qassams.[17] The Israel Defence Force has reacted to the deployment of the Qassam rockets by deploying the Red Color early warning system in Sderot, Ashkelon and other at-risk targets. The system consists of an advanced radar that detects rockets as they are being launched, and loudspeakers warn civilians to take cover between 15 and 45 seconds before impact[18] in an attempt to minimize the threat posed by the rockets. A system called Iron Dome, designed to intercept the rockets before they can hit their targets, is in use since March 2011.

Israel is a fortress and only gonna get better with time and technology, but I can't say the same for Hamas. Hamas is literally insane. They keep doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. With the Iron Dome now active these rockets are useless. They were pretty useless before but now they are clearly on their way out.

edit on 28-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Tw0Sides

Wow , your a real piece of work. It seems nothing would make you happier, than these 23000 Iranian Jews, be killed, just so you can say...

No, not at all. What bothers me is this naivete that see's Iran as the good guy because it hasn't done anything to it's native Jewish population, when basic logic shows that to do something negative to their Jewish inhabitants would discredit their reputation in their planning do destroy the Jewish state.

As for Iran's Jews themselves: why not take a page from Jewish history and note that before 1933 - as early as 1925, when Mein Kampf was published, that Adolph Hitler hated and despised Jews and would enact legislation and policies to remove them from not just positions of political power - but from their presence in Europe in general. By 1933, when Hitler was elected, how many German Jews emigrated? Take a guess.Out of a population of 523,000, 37,000 people left. Talk about indolent and mindless. Pretty careless, wouldn't you say? There was every indication at the time, in Hitlers speeches, in his books, that living under the Nazis would be dangerous for the Jews. How did they rationalize away those inconvenient concerns??? Oh, its just "rhetoric", "politics"... But what they didn't know was the ideological foundation - Hitlers philosophy - which made his threats extremely real.

Iran is an already very antisemitic country. Almost every ex patriot Persian I know has something negative to say about the Jews: whether it's them controlling the world, them controlling the banks, the media, and most popularly, how evil Israel is; how what their doing to the palestinians is evil. So if and when Israel attacks Iran, imagine how the Persian population would respond: it wouldn't even require state sponsoring, it would occur on its own. They would enter Jewish neighborhoods - as in Tehran - and butcher the Jews within it.

And if you doubt human beings could ever be so evil: you know almost nothing of history if you think so.

Look at the Armenian genocide, the Shoa (Holocaust), the Ugandan Genocide, the Darfur genocide... Human beings can be as evil as evil can be. Sadistic...

Therefore, if you're an Iranian Jew, knowing that Israel might attack SHOULD BE SUFFICIENT knowledge that it's unsafe for them in Iran; if Israel attacks, they can't know how the masses of Islamists in Iran will respond to their native Jewish population. But there's very good reason to believe they would immediately turn on them.

They have every reason to fear living there.

I obviously don't want this, and I'm too conscious of the morality of this situation to feel a sense of 'pride' in being proven right; I honestly don't want anything like. I would prefer to be wrong, but logic and circumspection tells me it is unsafe.
edit on 28-8-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Both sides are guilty of the same things......... why do people choose to only see one side and defend the other.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
. I’m very disappointed in many members here who can’t get past their own contrived hatred for Israeli and American actions. :

Tell me the flaw in my logic!

edit on 26-8-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)
#

Peoples hatred is not "Contrived", It is a genuine and heartfelt emotion, it is very hard to pretend to hate something.
People have the right to feel anyway they like about anything that crosses their intellectual radar.
The flaw is your Misunderstanding that people don't pretend to hate the acts of aggression these countries have been inflicting on others, there are many many many poeple who are genuinely heartfelt in their disgust at the actions of these co-opted governments.
Iran has not attacked anyone in the last 400 years, they won't be aggressive if left alone, North Korea has exploded atomic bombs and threatens their use against south korea on a weekly basis.
But, south korea is not israel is it.
Irans rhetoric is just that, until another false flag embroils them into a situation not of their making.
End thread/

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
That raised arm salute is believed to have been used by the Roman army, some Communist organisation used it with a clenched fist, its not new. As for news of radical Muslim organisations, read Jihad watch, Rantburg, and atlas shrugs, to name a few. I get daily updates, from them, there is also France 24.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
It's typical hateful Iranian rhetoric .... stuff that the Iranian apologists try to sugar coat.
But I dont 'think it's the most hateful rhetoric of all time.
We should have a thread on what is the most hateful rhetoric ... it would be interesting
to see what people post. There is certainly a lot of it through history ...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Do you honestly believe we only see the misdeeds of only the US/Israel but not of the terrorists? Seriously, you believe this? Like we all have blinders on and can't see what Al Qaeda or any other terrorist has done and continues to do? Seriously?! With all the propaganda supporting Israel & her allies thank god someone is pointing out their atrocities because life in this world sure aint black and white.

I honestly believe some people have so much hatred for Israel that they completely overlook the misdeeds of any group that fights against Israel.

What else do you know about Hamas? There's more to them then just being terrorists. You have time and time again brought up women and children but fail to acknowledge atrocities done to women and children by Israel. I posted an RT article about the terrorist acts the IDF committed and probably still committs today but you brushed it off assuming these children are terrorists. Funny thing is, in a earlier post you posted a picture of Arab children marching in uniform while armed and that was so disgusting to you but when I post a new article about IDF literally terrorizing Arab children you defended the IDF calling the children terrorists. Brave Seabag, and btw check out this Newest Flags/Replies thread on ATS, Israel Uses a 13 Year Old Boy as a Human Shield

What else do you know about Israel?? There is more to Israel and terrorism. You just keep proving my point!! Israel is ALL you can focus on. Thread after thread is all about the atrocities of Israel yet no condemnation for Hamas or Hezbollah. Why is that??

Probably another terrorist, right? I assume you believe throwing stones = terrorism?

If you don’t see a difference between detaining a child who was assaulting Israeli troops versus blowing up innocent children sitting on a bus with their mother then you have a serious problem.

Just sayin!

But let's about about that other thread of yours discussing Iran for a second. So you believe the Iranian Gov't is advocating the killing of all Jews, right? And by all Jews we're talking world wide, right? So I should be afraid that Iran is gonna come to the USofA and kill me solely because I'm considered by them a Jew? Or they at least want me dead, right?

Yes, they want to kill all Jews worldwide. The commentary I quoted was very clear.

Ok back to Hamas, what else there to know about them? Why not make a thread completely educating people about this terrorist group so everyone can see who they are and what they are capable of? We got a little bit into some of their history but there's more to them being just a terrorist group blowing people up, or at least trying too.

Go for it! I’m not going to waste my time trying to pick out the “good” Hamas has done. A lot of murderers have done many good things throughout their life (I’m not saying Hamas has done good) but the second they commit murder they are no longer good people. Sending suicide bombers to kill innocent people (murder) isn’t a small act that should be overlooked simply because they may have done some good deeds. Are you suggesting Hamas is a force for good??

I've not claimed Israel isn't guilty of some bad deeds, I'm simply pointing out the hypocrisy of only pointing the finger at Israel while other groups are guilty of more outrageous crimes.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by The X

Peoples hatred is not "Contrived", It is a genuine and heartfelt emotion, it is very hard to pretend to hate something.

It is contrived because it appears artificial. When you hate one group for alleged acts of violence while completely overlooking other groups who have committed even more egregious acts of violence your hatred appears contrived.

People have the right to feel anyway they like about anything that crosses their intellectual radar. The flaw is your Misunderstanding that people don't pretend to hate the acts of aggression these countries have been inflicting on others, there are many many many poeple who are genuinely heartfelt in their disgust at the actions of these co-opted governments.

Contrived doesn’t mean “pretend”.

Definition of CONTRIVED
: having an unnatural or false appearance or quality : artificial, labored
Dictionary

Iran has not attacked anyone in the last 400 years, they won't be aggressive if left alone, North Korea has exploded atomic bombs and threatens their use against south korea on a weekly basis.
But, south korea is not israel is it. Irans rhetoric is just that, until another false flag embroils them into a situation not of their making.
End thread/

Iran has committed no acts of violence?

Do you think Hezbollah and Hamas are funded by the tooth fairy?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

I would respectfully maintain that these Jews living in Iran have only one danger to worry about !!

That is from Israel ! They very often make examples of their own kind who do not treat the Soulless ones as they should, by annihilating those who do not follow the religious instructions from whatever entity that controls them.

I could also say without question, that Most Jews who have been attacked throughout time in Sacrificial Events, such as even in World War 2, were punishments and even just plain, "Sacrificed for the Good of the Whole".

This can be seen in Islam, AND Judaism, and the poor Jews living in Israel's Iron Curtain do not even seem to see they are PRISONERS, to a GOAL, that can and WILL Sacrifice ANYONE.

All of these Agendas, religions have been started for one reason, and NONE OF THOSE are what Christians, Muslims, Jews , or anyone else thinks.

Lead them to the slaughter, Oh Great God's !!! Your Works are SHOWN !!??!!?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I feel there is rheteric everywhere and this is why we can't trust news articles that come out of the middle east
usually for deceptive purposes! I feel we must strive to understand where this animosity is coming from! I believe
it comes from insecurity, missunderstanding, selfishness and other aspects of human nature! If we were to strive as hard for peace as we do for war! If we were to strive as hard for understanding instead of deception! If we were to strive to our selfless possabilities! there is no better way to achieve peace then to accept each other for who we are! When we see a selfless act, that act will perpetuate another! When we have understanding, that knowladge will end our missconceptions our misstrust and our insecurities! When we finally understand that it's our own insecurities that perpetuate hate and violence then we will finally have a tool to bring about the eventual
peace we have all been searching for! I am not saying this to instill my beliefs onto anyone just asking questions
to make us all question our own motives! I see a dark future if we don't start to see each other as brothers, neighbors and family! God bless us all to see the truth of what God has intended for us to be!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

"Iran has committed no acts of violence?

Do you think Hezbollah and Hamas are funded by the tooth fairy? "

are the bloods and crips and every murderer in america funded by america?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

USS Liberty

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
While Ahmadinejad's comments may have sounded harsh, people need to put things into context and look at the whole statement (Israel, the political and media monster likes to blur this fact).

He specifically stated the Zionist regime that operates out of Israel, subjecting not only the Israeli's (and Jews around the world) to their indoctrination and perpetual "self victimisation" but also the people of the world.

However these facts are being ignored as are the voices of many Israeli's and Jews around the world who are adamant they do not want anything to do with the politicisation of Israel and the Zionist regime.

You can't come to the table asking for some respect while you are still playing with dirty tactics behind the scenes.

But one thing Israel (and the US) will never live down is USS Liberty, explain that away and I will listen but don't accuse me of hatred, I have no sympathy for anyone who tries to make a fool out of the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join