It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Outrageous Hateful Rhetoric of All Time

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SerratedSoul
reply to post by Swills

Yeah at the very least, we know that "originality" or "creativity" was not present in the creation of the Third Reich. On a serious note though, it's pretty sad to think that the vast majority of people don't even realize that the swastika is millenia-old and stood for good and purity. Why is there no mass movement to make people realize this? Why aren't we being taught in schools that this symbol was not created by Hitler, but rather perverted by him? I swear, PBS must do like 100 shows/documentaries/specials on WW2 a week. About 40% focus on Hitler and his men, another 40% focus on the Jews and the holocaust and the other 20% is dedicated to various battles, skirmishes, theatres and stories of soldiers and their units. Why is there no special dedicated to the history of the swastika, dedicated to stripping away a primary symbol of evil of all its power and restoring it to its glory? Do they want to keep us mired in ignorance? Have I asked too many rhetorical questions?

I may be wrong but i think the nazi swatsica was flipped around,,, the arms were spiraling the opposite direction,,, not sure the symbolism,,, my guess is the original stood for peace and natural flow of things or something,.,.,. and the nazis stood for conquering and being a force of nature themselves to flow things as they saw fit.,,.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by ImaFungi

Actually, its the Governments who have decided to be big babies.

The peoples of the Middle East want peace. Governments want War. Its always been that way.

yea well thats b.s., its because the governments gain from war,, and they dont have to do the fighting,, and they are hardly paying for it.,,.,. the people are fools,,, i mean its just crazy me saying this and living in america and feeling the same way as the people of the middle east,,, i dont have a say in what the american government goes to wars for,,,,.
the isreal hate from the leaders must just be pure propaganda for political and economical means.,,., its just garbage,,,

so its the government preaching to the people they need to destroy Israel,,to allow them to put their folks in the army and be gung ho about whatever,,.,. its just all a joke,

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Again I'll ask the question, what is Hamas' history? The short and simple answer is Hamas is a creation of Mossad (for those who don't know they are Israels version of our CIA), just like Al Qaeda is a creation of the CIA. Now apparently both of these terrorist groups no longer work for Israel/USA anymore and are rogue elements hell bent on attacking & wishing destruction to their creators. That's the story we are told, basically.

Now these rockets and mortars you mention that are being fired into Israel are coming from Hamas, you say? They are complete fail and since they've been fired from around 2001. That's over a decade of fail. Now with the Iron Dome up they are damn near useless. The most damage they've done is physcological damage to the Israelis. The rockets are cheaply made but have gotten better since their original predecessors but they are still complete fail. The IDF's response to these failed attacks are absolutely devastating (see: Operation Cast Lead).

Both sides have plenty to be guilty about but Israel is leading in damage and kills.
edit on 26-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by sonnny1

There is no difference, when it comes to Zionist/Jew in my book. Why? Because people like to label over those they hate, while they claim Zionist, they really mean Jew. Some are hiding their hatred, here on ATS,with the same old game, being played in the Middle East. Relabeling their hatred, to mask their true intentions.

I agree, Sonnny.

I find the hypocrisy a bit thick here when it comes to Israel.

Killing women and children deliberately is sick. Strapping a vest of explosives on and boarding a bus that you KNOW is filled with women and children (who happen to be Jews) in a diliborate attempt to KILL them is sick. I won’t even mention the recruitment of children….

I agree killing women and children are sick but are only the Arabs guilty of such things? Of course not!

Israeli vets confess to 'no mercy' abuse of Palestinian 'terrorist' kids

rt.com...

Published: 26 August, 2012, 14:45

Israeli veterans have spoken out, describing a degrading culture of abuse and harassment of Palestinian children in the West Bank and Gaza. A report containing 30 veterans’ testimonies details numerous cases of violence committed by Israeli soldiers.

The report was released to world media on Saturday by Breaking the Silence, an organization made up of Israeli army veterans formed in 2004. They compiled more than 850 accounts from current and former Israeli soldiers describing abuses they committed or witnessed.

The investigation seeks to serve as “a witness to the ongoing decline of the military system into increasing immorality."

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
reply to post by seabag

Not sure how that was a reply to my post.

I'll make it easy, no-one has said that Hamas or Hezbollah are justified in killing innocent civilians. Do you think Israel is justified in killing innocent civilians? Simple question.

No.

My questions.
Are Jewish people as a race, being threatened ? Are Arab people,as a race being threatened?

What does Hamas or Hezbollah actually stand for? How were they formed,and for what purpose?

Are the Jews as a race being threatened? I take it you're serious? No, they are not being threatened as a race, they are being threatened as a country though. No, the Arabs are not being threatened as a race, but some of their countries are.

I'm not sure what they stand for exactly, but to someone on the outside it looks as though they fight for what they percieve as the unlawful occupation of Palestinian land. How they were formed and what purpose, I have no real opinion on, though there are many theories. haven't made up my mind as to what I agree with there.

Are you against Chinese activities in Tibet? May seem like it has no bearing, but think about it. I would fight against anyone who would set up a nation on the land where I live, whether or not the international community gave them that land or not. I have nothing against the Jewish people, I have something against the state of Israel though, if you can not see the difference there then you will not see my answers for what they are.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

The OP got pounded because there are agendas by certain members here on ATS.....and one of those agendas is are the anti-Israel and anti-USA ones.

In before the Jews stole Palestine bit....oh wait, too late for that one.

reply to post by Swills

Got any evidence to support that claim?

Hamas was established in 1987, and has its origins in Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood movement, which had been active in the Gaza Strip since the 1950s and gained influence through a network of mosques and various charitable and social organizations.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 26-8-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

reply to post by Swills

ote]

I may be wrong but i think the nazi swatsica was flipped arounde arms were spiraling the opposite direction,,, not sure the symbolism,,, my guess is the original stood for peace and natural flow of things or something,.,.,. and the nazis stood for conquering and being a force of nature themselves to flow things as they saw fit.,,.

Yes that is true, but still, how many people do you think even know THAT much? All they seem to know is that the Nazi swastika is the one true swastika and have no idea that it existed before the Third Reich, flipped around or not. This is what I'm saying, there is no attempt at trying to educate people about this. Slander is not ok, and this symbol has been slandered. This act symbolizes a greater evil that has survived to this day, an evil in which it's ok to take things that were once good or pure and make them vile; in which its ok to make things that were vile and repugnant and make them fine and dandy. And noone asks the questions because noone knows any better, and those that do know will never be heard or given any credence and will eventually fade out, making the truth that much harder to surface.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

reply to post by DaesDaemar

Not sure how that was a reply to my post.

It wasn’t……my apologies.

I'll make it easy, no-one has said that Hamas or Hezbollah are justified in killing innocent civilians.

No one who hates Israeli says ANYTHING about what Hamas and Hezbollah do; that’s my point; it begs the question.

Do you think Israel is justified in killing innocent civilians? Simple question.

Simple answer – NO. However, I don’t see the same type of indiscriminant murder on the part of Israel. How many Israelis board a bus strapped with explosives with the intention of killing women and children? If you say “None” you’d be correct??

It all depends on your definition of indiscriminant, I would call most gunship raids the same thing. Killing is killing my friend, no matter how it's done, people wage war with what weapons they have.

Also, I condemn the killing of any innocent civilians, so yeah, I'm against the activities of Hamas and Hezbollah, who I see as terrorist organisations.
edit on 26-8-2012 by DaesDaemar because: cos i can

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

The OP got pounded because there are agendas by certain members here on ATS.....and one of those agendas is are the anti-Israel and anti-USA ones.

In before the Jews stole Palestine bit....oh wait, too late for that one.

I don't think it's so much anti-Israel as it is that those that are pro-Israel refuse to see both sides of the story. Every story has two sides, you'll usually find the truth somewhere in the middle.

Can you honestly say that you think that the formation of the state of Israel has no bearing on today's conflicts?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Swills

Got any evidence to support that claim?

Hamas was established in 1987, and has its origins in Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood movement, which had been active in the Gaza Strip since the 1950s and gained influence through a network of mosques and various charitable and social organizations.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 26-8-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

Which claim exactly? There's a lot going on in that post of mine.

Ah the history of Hamas claim. Ok here ya go,

How Israel Helped to Spawn Hamas

online.wsj.com...

Surveying the wreckage of a neighbor's bungalow hit by a Palestinian rocket, retired Israeli official Avner Cohen traces the missile's trajectory back to an "enormous, stupid mistake" made 30 years ago.

"Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel's creation," says Mr. Cohen, a Tunisian-born Jew who worked in Gaza for more than two decades. Responsible for religious affairs in the region until 1994, Mr. Cohen watched the Islamist movement take shape, muscle aside secular Palestinian rivals and then morph into what is today Hamas, a militant group that is sworn to Israel's destruction.

Instead of trying to curb Gaza's Islamists from the outset, says Mr. Cohen, Israel for years tolerated and, in some cases, encouraged them as a counterweight to the secular nationalists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and its dominant faction, Yasser Arafat's Fatah. Israel cooperated with a crippled, half-blind cleric named Sheikh Ahmed Yassin, even as he was laying the foundations for what would become Hamas. Sheikh Yassin continues to inspire militants today; during the recent war in Gaza, Hamas fighters confronted Israeli troops with "Yassins," primitive rocket-propelled grenades named in honor of the cleric.

Hamas is a Creation of Mossad

globalresearch.ca...

Thanks to the Mossad, Israel's "Institute for Intelligence and Special Tasks", the Hamas was allowed to reinforce its presence in the occupied territories. Meanwhile, Arafat's Fatah Movement for National Liberation as well as the Palestinian Left were subjected to the most brutal form of repression and intimidation

Let us not forget that it was Israel, which in fact created Hamas. According to Zeev Sternell, historian at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, "Israel thought that it was a smart ploy to push the Islamists against the Palestinian Liberation Organisation (PLO)".

Ron Paul - Israel Created Hamas

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I thought your reply's were honest. Personally, I believe ALL country's, in the Middle East, have a hand in killing, innocent victims. The difference is that I hold no standard, to one or the other, just that many have decided to put blame on only one country, disregarding the rest. Its hypocritical.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

reply to post by Swills

Yeah at the very least, we know that "originality" or "creativity" was not present in the creation of the Third Reich. On a serious note though, it's pretty sad to think that the vast majority of people don't even realize that the swastika is millenia-old and stood for good and purity. Why is there no mass movement to make people realize this? Why aren't we being taught in schools that this symbol was not created by Hitler, but rather perverted by him? I swear, PBS must do like 100 shows/documentaries/specials on WW2 a week. About 40% focus on Hitler and his men, another 40% focus on the Jews and the holocaust and the other 20% is dedicated to various battles, skirmishes, theatres and stories of soldiers and their units. Why is there no special dedicated to the history of the swastika, dedicated to stripping away a primary symbol of evil of all its power and restoring it to its glory? Do they want to keep us mired in ignorance? Have I asked too many rhetorical questions?

I may be wrong but i think the nazi swatsica was flipped around,,, the arms were spiraling the opposite direction,,, not sure the symbolism,,, my guess is the original stood for peace and natural flow of things or something,.,.,. and the nazis stood for conquering and being a force of nature themselves to flow things as they saw fit.,,.

That symbol has been used by various ancient cultures, some flipped, some aren't. Did you check the link I posted that originally brought this to light? If not, just google swastika and click on the Wikipedia page.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar

Can you honestly say that you think that the formation of the state of Israel has no bearing on today's conflicts?

“Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can’t help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East.”
— John Sheehan, S.J. (a Jesuit priest)

Nuff Said.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I agree. These threads seem to be filled with the same people spouting the same 'facts' time and time again.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

So you believe both are bad?

YES!!!!!!!!!!

The most telling thing in your posts was this:

It's the classic bully syndrome. When a person is bullied long enough, they fight back.

This leads me to believe you understand the point of my thread, though you’re fighting against it. You know damn well the Jews get hammered while Jew-bashers get a free ride.

How does that lead you to believe anything? The point of your thread is saying how is it justified to kill innocent women and children, right? I said it was not justified. However, you can still try and understand the cause. Do forensic therapist attempt to understand the mind of a serial killer?

Because they try to understand it, does it make them justify the murders? You see what I'm saying? One doesn't mean the other.

You need to chill a bit. No one is Jew-bashing. At least I wasn't. In Israel it's part of the sub-culture there. It's openly taboo and most do not curb their opinions against arabs.

Shall I post picture of Israeli children signing their name on missiles headed to Gaza?

Basically, my position is this if you want it: They are both terrorist grops that kill innocent women and children.

Thanks for proving my point!

What point?

AAC

edit on 26-8-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Again I'll ask the question, what is Hamas' history? The short and simple answer is Hamas is a creation of Mossad (for those who don't know they are Israels version of our CIA), just like Al Qaeda is a creation of the CIA

I'd seen your question. I was ignoring it....not to be rude, but I find the whole notion of Hamas being a creation of Mossad absolutely absurd and hysterical. Further.....I doubt you'd make it back out of Gaza City alive if you stood on a street corner near a Hamas gathering of any sort and even suggested that as a joke. Their hatred for Israel is EPIC and those "Mossad creations" take great pleasure in attacking border towns in Southern Israel along the Gaza line. We are all entitled to our opinions though....I just don't find any common ground to even begin the debate on that one because we aren't even on the same planet...at least for this specific topic. I suppose Hezbollah and the old PLO organization was Mossad? What about Black September who Mossad hunted down and executed to the last man? Surely..they aren't Israeli creations too?

Sorry...but it just boggles my mind how some folks insist, seemingly, that EVERY armed organization on Earth that does anything the least bit ugly or nasty must be the pure creation of CIA or Mossad or British Intelligence. There really are evil people out there....all without our help. Any of 'us' in the West. Hamas is among the worst of them, IMO.

@DaesDaemar

We're all keeping in mind the fact that Israel WOULD have existed with or without their unilateral move in 1948 right? The United Nations was going to form Israel AND Palestine. Palestine got jipped but there is a lot more to that than simply the Jews throwing a fit.....probably great topic matter for another thread too.

Since then though, the fighting and borders have changed enough times and enough wars fought (and always lost by the Arabs) to make the events wayyy back when just a bit far into history. A WHOLE lot of water has gone under that bridge since to be saying what started it all still has that much to do with the day to day source of motivation and anger that maintains the fighting now. That was almost 65 years of war, ago.

besides....if that is the basis, then what is the solution? War? more war? Heck.. fine by me. Let the two sides sort it out and end this amongst themselves. 0 help for Israel ....and ZERO help for the Arabs. Let the chips fall where they may.
We can form new agreements with whoever survives.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well, instead of snipping at each other we could go back to the good ole days of kill, rape, and pillage.

If you think that was better.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well, instead of snipping at each other on the Internet, we could go back to the good ole days of kill, rape, and pillage.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b

Well, instead of snipping at each other on the Internet, we could go back to the good ole days of kill, rape, and pillage.

Don't worry, when the economy takes the final dump and we lose the internet along with most of the rest for at least some time, we'll have plenty of the rest to go around.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I think that might be the opinion of most people here, everyone else stay out of it and let them have at it. Unfortunately, we know that outcome would drag the rest of the world into the conflict. I'm not saying the forming of Israel is the sole reason for the conflict, just a large part of it. The holocaust also has a part to play, but that was also a long time ago.

The USA may have bombed Japan, but look at Japan today. They have moved forward and have close ties to the USA, I'm sure they will never forget, but they have forgiven. I suggest the ME states take a leaf out of Japan's book.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join