It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw my first possesion.....:O

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I would think that anyone that was ok with being possessed is either insane or still being infuenced by sed demon when you questioned her about whether she required any help to rid herself of this scurge! I would get her the help she needed and possibly yourself!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Wow long thread.
If you can get her to give you a name then this can be handled remotely.
All that is needed is your friends first and middle name along with the entities name or overseers name.
Really any clues you could get to the identity or legion would be enough to get her some relief.
Really anything unique that your friend could be recognized by without revealing her to everyone would be of much help.

However i do emplore you not to devludge her total identity to ats.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laserfloyd72
reply to post by CrimsonKnight13

Thanks for the reply. There are many different explanations to what a demon might be and I respect you for considering that. I think that organized religion in general points to something deeper I want to connect with. I'm trying to wrap my head around the psychology of a demon because I don't think it's so black and white.

For example the op claims she's not drinking as much. As a result of encountering a demon perhaps. Now, if any of her story is true then the demon isn't an evil spirit at all, more like God wearing a scary mask. From a certain point of view. Her friend doesn't see it as a bad thing either apparently. And if that's not the case op needs to move on because you can't help someone who won't help themselves anyway

I am not some drinker, don't get me wrong, but on the rare ocassion I have a 6 pack I would like it,....... now, yuck!

same with smoking, I wanted to feel physically turned off of it etc...

I see that as a result of this Derek Prince guy leading in prayer etc, from cursing to blessings vid.

Like there were obviously things holding me back, and I knew that very well.

I understand the principle of what you are saying, except I wasn't scared, I felt loved and protected, so it wasn't neccesarily scaring me into something.....

God wants what is best for us, not for us to go around doing things out of fear, but instead out of love...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue
reply to post by Laserfloyd72

From my own experiences meeting demons, I can tell you that "laying low" is not their nature. If you can recognize them, and see them (whilst being protected)and they don't like that,they will do anything to get away from you or to get you to go away (try scaring you, annoying you, etc.).

They are definitely not introverts, lol.
Just my two cents.
Interesting read, thanks for posting it OP.
S&F
edit on 28-8-2012 by Rainbowresidue because: Bad spelling, like always.

Now that you mention it, I notice there are a few other people, (one who was playing cranium that night as well) are avoiding me now as well.....

Makes sense they would avoid coming around and being confronted or their "host person" being healed from their oppression.

These are a few people whom until the other night, every day were always pushing to come over or do something with me, now poof! Leaving me alone completely....

I would think they would avoid a place where they may be exposed as well.

I was actually feeling a little bored because I didn't have 5 or 6 people trying to make plans with me like they usually do, which is part of the reason I went and got the 6 pack, was feeling bored and lonely....

Now the beer is YUCK! Which I have prayed for for a LONG time! lol...

So I think that Derek Prince guys guidance may have cleaned a little more baloney out of my life for me too.

If this is the end of smoking for me now too, then I am sooooo greatful it is unreal!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungSoul

I told her an analogy I read on here by a poster called young soul, about us being loved unconditionally etc...

Wow Melissa, that is a crazy scary story! It's totally amazing though too, because you will remember that I was like "I just have a really strong feeling that I should post this."

I love it when God moves in mysterious ways! He is so cool sometimes (actually probably all the time, lol). I'm glad someone upstairs was looking out for you. *chills*

I think by you posting that, and removing my false thinking of me being unworthy, sooooo unworthy compared to the rest of the planet, and then me spreading it it too, you opened up a whole can of worms that have changed the course of my life, or excelled things.....

I think that demon didn't want me spreading your cool analogy even farther, because the more people who can drop guilt, and feel loved and accepted, well the more the battle is won!

like this!

edit on 28-8-2012 by mellisamouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

This thread was good till this derek fella showed up........

If i was u id find the name of this demon hire a gospel choir out a sing it gracefully from the rooftops!!!!!

Halleluija praise the lord!!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wizard88

This thread was good till this derek fella showed up........

If i was u id find the name of this demon hire a gospel choir out a sing it gracefully from the rooftops!!!!!

Halleluija praise the lord!!!!

What do you find wrong with him???

I am against religion, and churchianity, don't get me wrong, but after listening to that guy, I had been finding myself observing things like ignoring smoking and hating beer like it was the first one I tried....

To me thats a pretty good sign he steers people on the right track in my experience..... results/fruits.

I also see how self guilt and condemnation lead to doubt and depression, which invtite the chaos into peoples lives.

I don't know her demons name, and I don't wanna know.

I am just going to pray about it and act if or how I am meant to...

Part of me wishes I swept this whole thing under the carpet and just denied to myself it ever happened, I sure made it worse for myself by sharing it... now I can't just let it go...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Imagine no possessions, it's easy if you try. - John Lennon

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Imagine no possessions, it's easy if you try. - John Lennon

haha, nice!

Yes, I would love to go back in time a few days, and be back in that head space again.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Find out whether she is wearing any ornaments made out of metal... if not, suggest her to wear one of them.. a silver ring ... and if possible please get back to me with the result .... thanks!

edit on 28-8-2012 by VOB786 because: left out

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I believe you may have an encounter with a Jinn. They have many abilities like the ability to shapeshift, they are able to possess people and also they can play around with you visual cortex to make you see something that may not be there, If she is still possessed the Jinn may have influenced her to rebuke any talk of helping her to fight the 'demon'. In Islam the way to cure a possession is to recite/listen to the Quran. I would advise that you do that and see what effect it has...

Also it may be an idea to do some research on the Jinn...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by VOB786

Find out whether she is wearing any ornaments made out of metal... if not, suggest her to wear one of them.. a silver ring ... and if possible please get back to me with the result .... thanks!

edit on 28-8-2012 by VOB786 because: left out

ok, I'll ask her once I see her internet is set up etc at her new place.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kamza

Here was all ready to get back into my obsessive gardening research again, talk about being side tracked.... I think there is gunna be a LOT of reading for me, unfortunatly, lol.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse

Part of me wishes I swept this whole thing under the carpet and just denied to myself it ever happened, I sure made it worse for myself by sharing it... now I can't just let it go...

Don't listen to the naysayers. You saw what you saw, and I think you're better off for it. When I had my first scary experience of that kind -- unfortunately I was the one haunted (no, not possessed or anything, but it was bad enough) -- it scared the crap out of me. But then I started seeing "behind the veil" more and more, and believe it or not, you can get used to it. I feel richer knowing that the world is a lot stranger than most people will ever know, or can even imagine. And I only talk to select people about it, because most would think I'm mad as a hatter.

Ignorance is not bliss; once you know what you're up against, you'll know how to protect yourself too.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylvie

Originally posted by mellisamouse

Ignorance is not bliss; once you know what you're up against, you'll know how to protect yourself too.

True, I guess I was being spiritually lazy.

just when I think I can relax, something else always gets thrown in the gears.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I think that every word she said about this story is fabricated so I see no reason to be tactful. I dont think I was too harsh or rude. I cant say for 100% that this did not happen because I wasn't there. My opinion is that it didnt happen and I provided my reasoning as to why I believe this. I dont care about stars (dont even know what they are used for). People gave them because they are probably in agreement with me. To call out other people and myself for expressing our opinions is in my opinion without tact

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
If you believe in evil spirits or possesions understand that these negative influences love it when you drink alcohol and actually spend much effort getting you in the habit of drinking because its is then the spirit can gain much control over the body and can live through you as you are poisoned and put in the back seat of your life.

This is why most of all the domestic violence, robberies, crime, unwanted children ( who become criminals due to a lack of being loved and neglect) are alcohol related and the sad part is many of you will fight very hard to deny that very truth.
edit on 26-8-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

In Voodoo (and other religions), being drunk with alcohol is required in order for the gods to possess the celebrant's body. There are also sacrifices these gods call for, which includes more alcohol, smokes, food and blood.

It is interesting how alcohol is involved in the demonic and in other sin states. However, I've never seen anyone succumb to demonic possession when they've smoked pot.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by salmoneggs
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I think that every word she said about this story is fabricated so I see no reason to be tactful. I dont think I was too harsh or rude. I cant say for 100% that this did not happen because I wasn't there. My opinion is that it didnt happen and I provided my reasoning as to why I believe this. I dont care about stars (dont even know what they are used for). People gave them because they are probably in agreement with me. To call out other people and myself for expressing our opinions is in my opinion without tact

lol..... that is about as rediculous as me saying I don't believe you that you think it didn't happen, yeah.... he is pretending not to believe my story....see how weird that looks, WHY on earth someone would make something up is beyond me.

I am a long time member on this site and nearly 40 years old, I could see you thinking that if it was a brand new account held by a 12 year old, but gimme a break! lol ...believe what you want, I really don't care

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SepticSceptic
reply to post by BBobb

I shuddered when I read about Dahmer shape shifting thing. Is there any links to these survivor descritpions so that I can read further? I have a soft spot for this forum, and supernatural subjects as a whole.

It was the commentary that accompanied the VHS release of the season 2 episode irresistible. And it wasn't just a phenomenon that happened with Dahmer's victims. But the psychological responses of hostages and their kidnappers and how they often report seeing the face of what they perceive as evil when looking at their attacker.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I'll be honest I am not so sure it is a true story. I give you the benefit of the doubt on it however until such a time it is proven otherwise. I am far from an expert on the subject. I have friends that have dabbled in various occult practices and what have you not and have seen for myself plenty strange things. The one thing I can tell you is that when it comes to your house, your property whether it be your car or your yard you have complete authority over whatever has crossed those lines. Apparently this holds true in your case as well.

I wouldn't be terribly worried about your friend, if anything you have shown her all that she need do to rid herself of it. The question is and always will be does she want it to leave. And apparently at this time the answer is she doesn't. The drinking and smoking thing will come and go and is subject to your emotional state. Now would likely be a good time to fast if you felt the need for it you wont be fighting strong urges to drink and smoke.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join