It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw my first possesion.....:O

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
From what i have read about demons is that they attack people who are more religious than others, the fact that they have a truly great life is what puts them under attack, the more religious, the more powerful the possession, and i dont mean organized religion, because no one needs that load of bull, but people who have a heart of gold.

Lets face it, demons are not going to attack atheists, that would make the atheist a believer, it would be a stupid move.

But the idea of it using your friends body as a vessel is more problematic than you know, the longer it stays, the weaker your friend becomes as it drains her of her vitality.

You might try to locate someone in her area that might be able to help her, but that is my advice.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
Talk to people more, and you'll see, most people are possessed and they don't even know it. We seriously underestimate the 1/3 of the fallen angels. We talk alot about the "devil" and "Satan", but not much regarding the angels that went with him. Keep in mind, fallen angels are still "angels"...and have EVERY RIGHT to rule over man; according to God's order of things; which would be:
Father
Son
Holy Spirit
Angels (including fallen ones)
Man

This is why it is so important to become "born again". I didn't say "Christian", i said: "BORN AGAIN". When a person becomes "BORN AGAIN"...God can legally switch your position in authority. When you become "BORN AGAIN", YOU HAVE LEGAL AUTHORITY over "Angels", including: "Fallen Angels". When a person becomes born again, God's ORDER of things changes, to this:
Father
Son w/Born Again Man
Holy Spirit
Man w/o being Born Again

This is WHY, Ladies and Gentlemen, our world is becoming the way it is. Satan IS the ALL SEEING EYE that TPTB worship. He IS their "god"! Satan DOES have AUTHORITY; and can give that authority, to whomever chooses to serve him. There is NO HOPE without Christ (the Anointed One and His Anointing)!

I guess it is easy, and convenient to blame the divine for the evil of humans, it makes humans less responsible for their own actions.

I wish people would eventually accept the blame for their own deeds someday.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by poopadoopoulis

Originally posted by SpittinTruth
Talk to people more, and you'll see, most people are possessed and they don't even know it. We seriously underestimate the 1/3 of the fallen angels. We talk alot about the "devil" and "Satan", but not much regarding the angels that went with him. Keep in mind, fallen angels are still "angels"...and have EVERY RIGHT to rule over man; according to God's order of things; which would be:
Father
Son
Holy Spirit
Man

This is why it is so important to become "born again". I didn't say "Christian", i said: "BORN AGAIN". When a person becomes "BORN AGAIN"...God can legally switch your position in authority. When you become "BORN AGAIN", YOU HAVE LEGAL AUTHORITY over "Angels", including: "Fallen Angels". When a person becomes born again, God's ORDER of things changes, to this:
Father
Son w/Born Again Man
Holy Spirit
Man w/o being Born Again

This is WHY, Ladies and Gentlemen, our world is becoming the way it is. Satan IS the ALL SEEING EYE that TPTB worship. He IS their "god"! Satan DOES have AUTHORITY; and can give that authority, to whomever chooses to serve him. There is NO HOPE without Christ (the Anointed One and His Anointing)!

I guess it is easy, and convenient to blame the divine for the evil of humans, it makes humans less responsible for their own actions.

I wish people would eventually accept the blame for their own deeds someday.

Depends on what you're seeing as the divine & the masqueraders. Mankind is quite guilty of just reacting wrongly to many events that could turn out for the better. Spiritual entities, if they have free will, should accept the blame for their own deeds, too.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Why would god allow the most good faithful people to fall prey to a demon attack? Wouldn't the very fact they are truly spiritual and in touch make them the exception? If god should allow anybody to be attacked it should be the atheists to make them believers. That doesn't make any sense

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I told her an analogy I read on here by a poster called young soul, about us being loved unconditionally etc...

Wow Melissa, that is a crazy scary story! It's totally amazing though too, because you will remember that I was like "I just have a really strong feeling that I should post this."

I love it when God moves in mysterious ways! He is so cool sometimes (actually probably all the time, lol). I'm glad someone upstairs was looking out for you. *chills*

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laserfloyd72
Why would god allow the most good faithful people to fall prey to a demon attack? Wouldn't the very fact they are truly spiritual and in touch make them the exception? If god should allow anybody to be attacked it should be the atheists to make them believers. That doesn't make any sense

For the truly faithful, an attack is meant to sharpen the blade (one's self) for tougher situations. For those who believe they are something but are actually not, this is just another avenue for malevolence to take hold & drive them further away from truth.

If all we are constantly dull blades, what use are we to anyone at all? We're just another boring "item" of the cosmos that's adding nothing to make life better for ourselves & those around us. With such sharpening, we are meant for greater events in life than just sitting around. That's why the phrase "carpe diem - seize the day" exists.

Consider your faith as liquid in a barrel. How much do you really have in it & how far are you willing to go to grow without friction to shine?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I don't mean to offend anyone here. I jumped in this thread because it was headlining today. Maybe this is the wrong forum for me (i don't think so though).A lot of people are offering advice to the op. I'm assuming that mean they know a thing or two about demons. So why can't anyone answer any of my questions about them? Nobody wants to touch those glaring problems? And I'm not an atheist before anyone tears me apart just trying to be logical and reasonable.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKnight13

If you were to see a demon that would pretty much cement the fact that god exists right? Its not hard to do the math. If some ultimate evil exists than an ultimate good must too.Thats not friction that's confirmation and reinforcement. And if that's the case demons aren't really evil to begin with because by just existing they serve god. why would the devil send these beings in the first place? He just scored a touchdown for god. Counter productive.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Well I sure have a lot of reading to do.

I am completely clueless on this subject.

Never even looked on threads about it before because I thought it was baloney.

Was never an interest, and avoided it just in case it had any truth in our modern day...

Feeling kinda overwhelmed about it now.....

Wish I could just forget it ever happened.... this is so draining.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

If you were to see a demon that would pretty much cement the fact that god exists right?

That depends on whether what was seen was really a "demon". Kinda like with UFOs. Just because something is flying through the sky and can be unidentified doesn't mean that it is an ET craft.

edit on 28-8-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

More or less my point. They were hypothetical questions haha

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
If you want to listen to someone who knew about possession, here's a link.
Many people who've researched the possession phenomena considered the ex-Jesuit Malachi Martin to be one of the foremost authorities on the subject. He maintained that you cannot be possessed without fully consenting to it.

This really opened my eyes to some of the realities of demonic possession, oppression, and harassment.

It's one of the definitive discussions\lessons on the subject... from 1996... 2 1/2 hours long.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
This reads a lot like the Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis. Your friend seems to be on the ropes at the moment, and this tempter is doing what it can to tighten the noose. Surprising that it chose to confront you directly, instead of influencing your friend to cut ties, which, still may have happened as she did move. They are tricky devils.

My SO and I are still dealing with her mother's (who lives with us) oppression demon. Luckily, my SO was born again after personally dealing with a depression tempter during the dissolution of her first marriage. She was quickly able to banish it off the property. Unfortunately, Her mother will not let go of her need to have someone or something feed her self pity and depression (we do not enable it), so it lingers and occupies when she leaves the house.

Originally posted by michaelbrux

the funniest thing when dealing with a possession case is never acknowledging that one exists. the demon will do all it can to get you to acknowledge its existence and the longer you deny it the more pain you can inflict on it.

I have found this to be very true. You'll be surprised the lengths even a separated tempter will go to to have acknowledgement. Since banishment (4 months ago) from the property we have had; (1) Sink hole open up in the back yard, (2) the sage we used to impart ours and Gods will in the house got black mold and nearly dies. I have never had any mold in the garden in 3 years. (3) The toads, wasps and spiders completely left the property (4) Roach infestation (my SO is irrationally afraid of roaches) (5) Bed bugs, and a host of other "coincidences" to simply get us to acknowledge that it is still there.

I hope you are able to help your friend. We struggle with the mother in law daily.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ColeYounger

REALLY enjoyed this interview. The selective editing in it was irritating at times, but this was amazing for me. Thanks for posting.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

The problem I have is that if demons really can inhabit people why would they blow their cover by shapeshifting in front of someone?

You automatically assume they're thinking like a human & thus have failures like a human. This isn't necessarily the case. When a spiritual being like a demon has an agenda, the agenda in itself maybe to freak out a friend in order to make the issue far more complex. A person's inaction is just as powerful as the action of someone attempting to dispel this entity & fail.

Why wouldn't they lay low?

Maybe the idea isn't to lay low. Maybe this demon is just a pawn for a much more powerful being & this is just the beginning of a horrific slide towards death.

Why wouldn't a demon try to go for someone really powerful instead of a girl who feels like she's unworthy?

More powerful as in what way? The weaker are easier prey since demons & other malevolent entities tend to find such prospects are attractive for "consumption" & "take over". Someone that is very powerful has a stronger will, considerably more faith, intellect & wisdom (hopefully) to see through the guise of false promises. A weaker willed person is more likely to believe the lies & give permission to a malevolent spirit to take hold.

To what end?

Not everything in the spirit realm is so transparent & easily translatable to human logic (no matter how abstract). This is another point that you assume you're going to comprehend the ways of beings that aren't necessarily native to our realm/dimension.

Why would it reveal itself to someone who says they have an unshakeable faith in Yahweh and yeshua?

The OP never once said that she had unshakeable faith (as far as all of my reading goes). You're putting words where they haven't been given.

Just because someone has great faith, doesn't mean they won't get attacked for having it. This is another reason why I said what I said in an earlier post, which you seemed to dismiss so easily.

If you were to see a demon that would pretty much cement the fact that god exists right?

Not necessarily. There are certain faiths/religions that view demons as good & others as bad. Not all of them see demons as the polar opposite of a holy God (or gods). If you're of the Judeo-Christian-based faiths (or religions), this is a definite sign but even then, many people question such entities as truly existing if they've NEVER experienced the supernatural to the extent of dealing with malevolent beings that have every intent to give humans the shaft.

Why would the devil send these beings in the first place?

Control. Power. Opposition. Subterfuge. So many reasons as to why, if you believe in the traditional Judeo-Christian accounts regarding Lucifer & his fall from being a Cherub (highest rank of angels) of Heaven. Once you've gone down the path of chaos, it's far easier to sow those seeds instead of admitting you really messed up & correct your own faults. This is seen in so many flaws with humanity alone. For a spirit to do so, it would appear that sticking to your guns is just as easy as it is for us.

You seem to be searching for more answers than the op is in regards to this whole incident. Have you experienced paranormal events that made you question your own faith or are you trying to find out more to build your own? That's why I stated everything as I did in my last post due to your questioning. You seem to be searching pretty deep & are expecting people to solve your conundrums of faith. DON'T expect this to be a gentle walk in the park where everyone answers your questions exactly as you want them to. All of us have different perspectives that may or may not be even close to the truth. That is for you to decide through faith, logic & intuition.

May you be blessed in your search for truth & denying ignorance within yourself.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I have been listening to this guy, so far the "from cruses to blessings" and then "getting prayers answered", and now this one.....

Something must be working in my favor I think, because well,

I had to FORCE down over about 4 hours, 3 beers, which usually I can drink a 6 pack in 2 hours or so, and I dont' seem to want to or be able to smoke now.....

2 things I have been trying to be rid of for years! lol.....

I will send the girl some videos and links, and cut off contact for now.

Because of the whole permission thing, I no longer trust her.

I feel she is a fraud now actually...... like she was a phoney, just said Jesus here and there while on some level maybe denying him too.... not sure, but I have been praying, and thats how I now feel, so dunno...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply. There are many different explanations to what a demon might be and I respect you for considering that. I think that organized religion in general points to something deeper I want to connect with. I'm trying to wrap my head around the psychology of a demon because I don't think it's so black and white.

For example the op claims she's not drinking as much. As a result of encountering a demon perhaps. Now, if any of her story is true then the demon isn't an evil spirit at all, more like God wearing a scary mask. From a certain point of view. Her friend doesn't see it as a bad thing either apparently. And if that's not the case op needs to move on because you can't help someone who won't help themselves anyway

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Thanks for the reply. There are many different explanations to what a demon might be and I respect you for considering that. I think that organized religion in general points to something deeper I want to connect with. I'm trying to wrap my head around the psychology of a demon because I don't think it's so black and white.

For example the op claims she's not drinking as much. As a result of encountering a demon perhaps. Now, if any of her story is true then the demon isn't an evil spirit at all, more like God wearing a scary mask. From a certain point of view. Her friend doesn't see it as a bad thing either apparently. And if that's not the case op needs to move on because you can't help someone who won't help themselves anyway

You're throwing in way too much rationale about this malevolent entity. This instance is appearing very grey for now but I don't see any holy god taking on the form of an unholy entity just to get a point across. In essence, such is an absolute affront to any holy beings spiritual integrity. This demon is becoming arrogant & thus has shown one of its cards from its hand. As to how the OP deals with it, will be the telling tale.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Laserfloyd72

From my own experiences meeting demons, I can tell you that "laying low" is not their nature. If you can recognize them, and see them (whilst being protected)and they don't like that,they will do anything to get away from you or to get you to go away (try scaring you, annoying you, etc.).

They are definitely not introverts, lol.
Just my two cents.
Interesting read, thanks for posting it OP.
S&F
edit on 28-8-2012 by Rainbowresidue because: Bad spelling, like always.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join