It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw my first possesion.....:O

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I'm no expert, but this seems unusual in 'posession' cases.

Anyway, hope your friend is ok and that maybe you or somebody else can help her overcome whatever it is that is happening to her.

Regards

Gnobody

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

As i said before wether u like it or not this is on u now!!!!

U have to act on it!!

U dont want sumthin happening and then u sayin "wat if's"

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Personally i think you are a liar and never seen your friend change at all. Your more freaked out by your friends choice to have you not interfere than you are of seeing someone shapeshift. I call B.S.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by salmoneggs
Personally i think you are a liar and never seen your friend change at all. Your more freaked out by your friends choice to have you not interfere than you are of seeing someone shapeshift. I call B.S.

Two stars for this? Really?

I suppose you'd say the same thing if I told you my story too? Maybe we should all just condemn eyewitness testimony to the dregs of the hoax category and just not solve murders, crimes, etc.

I encourage you to be a "doubting thomas". But you could really be a lot more tactful about it.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

I gave one because it shows where the OP's priorities are at, not so much because of the claim that it is BS.

It's more important to get her friend to turn to Christ than to have her teach the OP how to do this.

edit on 27-8-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
This is a really badly put together story. No offense if it's true, I'd love to believe it. It just seems like you made it up for attention or kicks. 6 pages into this thread and I've noticed now it's less about what happened to your friend and more about how it's "poor me" "why me" martyrdom. I really wanted to believe you up until this point.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I suppose you'd say the same thing if I told you my story too? Maybe we should all just condemn eyewitness testimony to the dregs of the hoax category and just not solve murders, crimes, etc.

I encourage you to be a "doubting thomas". But you could really be a lot more tactful about it.

Thank you!

Yeah really eh, we might as well just go back to the 1950's where everything is hush hush, and everyone keeps a seceret to their grave..... geeze!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Sorry for being concerned for my friend..... what happened happened, I am more concerned with her, than with "proving something" to the closed minded.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laserfloyd72
This is a really badly put together story. No offense if it's true, I'd love to believe it. It just seems like you made it up for attention or kicks. 6 pages into this thread and I've noticed now it's less about what happened to your friend and more about how it's "poor me" "why me" martyrdom. I really wanted to believe you up until this point.

I have been on the site for friggin years.... I don't need attention or kicks, I have a life..... oh well, anyhoo, sorry that trying to help someone is more important to some than proving somehow that a 30 second occurance happened...

If it were a made up story, it probly would have been put together a lot better, all thought out like.... geeze .

edit on 27-8-2012 by mellisamouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Well, it's not my place to say what you saw or didn't see. However, you said yourself you didn't believe in shapeshifting. It's reasonable to assume you expect a few replies like mine isn't it? If it were me I wouldn't need to apologize for "just trying to help my friend"

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Well, it's not my place to say what you saw or didn't see. However, you said yourself you didn't believe in shapeshifting. It's reasonable to assume you expect a few replies like mine isn't it? If it were me I wouldn't need to apologize for "just trying to help my friend"

It wasn't you. That's the thing. And you know what? I pray it never IS you. What the OP witnessed was just the tip of the iceburg. What is comical is all the trolls who have no idea how lucky they are to still be capable of doubt in such things. I promise you, I wish from the bottom of my heart that I could trade what I know with what they think they know.

Ignorance is truly bliss.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

i am big it to the paranormal i was ( not joking) haunted by the dead or ghosts i am of coarse scared myself that your friend changed forms in all demon posens i have seen (4) plus all my research i have not heard of them being able to do that i would like to know the name of this "demon" a name is vary helpful in this case and are you sure it was a demon sounds more on the line of a double-ganger or something simuler to such and even at my vary young age i feel i could tell you more than most adults could in a life time ALSO if it is a demon DO NOT SAY ITS NAME OUT LAWD a name and it this case is vary dangerous and do not contact this "demon" throw any other means like weegi board some times you don't know who is on the other end of the line i next time you vist bring a bottle of holy water and cross, a bible, salt (known for its purity) and a if you have a dog or any animal that known your old friend before the demon bring it and video tape the reaction anger and fear from the animal is well known to happen when near demons or most ghost in that manner your friend might look normal but god knows what Lucifer put into your friend she might not even be saying what she really wants to say ( sorry for all the miss-spellings in this reply having one of those days )

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

It wasn't you. That's the thing. And you know what? I pray it never IS you. What the OP witnessed was just the tip of the iceburg. What is comical is all the trolls who have no idea how lucky they are to still be capable of doubt in such things. I promise you, I wish from the bottom of my heart that I could trade what I know with what they think they know.

That is quite a blanket statement. Don't know if I fall under it, but I would never trade what I know with what you think you know and it ain't cause it scares me.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Talk to people more, and you'll see, most people are possessed and they don't even know it. We seriously underestimate the 1/3 of the fallen angels. We talk alot about the "devil" and "Satan", but not much regarding the angels that went with him. Keep in mind, fallen angels are still "angels"...and have EVERY RIGHT to rule over man; according to God's order of things; which would be:
Father
Son
Holy Spirit
Angels (including fallen ones)
Man

This is why it is so important to become "born again". I didn't say "Christian", i said: "BORN AGAIN". When a person becomes "BORN AGAIN"...God can legally switch your position in authority. When you become "BORN AGAIN", YOU HAVE LEGAL AUTHORITY over "Angels", including: "Fallen Angels". When a person becomes born again, God's ORDER of things changes, to this:
Father
Son w/Born Again Man
Holy Spirit
Angels (including fallen ones)
Man w/o being Born Again

This is WHY, Ladies and Gentlemen, our world is becoming the way it is. Satan IS the ALL SEEING EYE that TPTB worship. He IS their "god"! Satan DOES have AUTHORITY; and can give that authority, to whomever chooses to serve him. There is NO HOPE without Christ (the Anointed One and His Anointing)!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
You're assuming a lot about me. Why do you assume I don't believe in things like this just because I have a hard time believing this story? The problem I have is that if demons really can inhabit people why would they blow their cover by shapeshifting in front of someone? Why wouldn't they lay low? Why wouldn't a demon try to go for someone really powerful instead of a girl who feels like she's unworthy? To what end? Why would it reveal itself to someone who says they have an unshakeable faith in Yahweh and yeshua? That's kind of like doing illegal drugs in in front of a cop

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Soooo true!!!!! I wish I never saw that, wish it never happened, now I am not only worried about her, but looking at peoples eyes weird, and a little shaken to be quite honest.

I would love to put the cap back on that one!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DieHateCry

Well, I don't know the name, and I don't wanna know.

I think I am just going to send her helpful videos for now so I don't have to really talk about it too intimatly.

I don't wanna know her hows and whys, just offer help at this point.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SpittinTruth

I agree. I am not religious nor do I go to church, or study the bible even anymore, but I believe in spirituality, and how important that ongoing relationship is with our creator and his son.

Otherwise I am pretty sure I would not only have crapped my pants LITERALLY, but I would probly be a basket case right now.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

You're assuming a lot about me. Why do you assume I don't believe in things like this just because I have a hard time believing this story? The problem I have is that if demons really can inhabit people why would they blow their cover by shapeshifting in front of someone? Why wouldn't they lay low? Why wouldn't a demon try to go for someone really powerful instead of a girl who feels like she's unworthy? To what end? Why would it reveal itself to someone who says they have an unshakeable faith in Yahweh and yeshua? That's kind of like doing illegal drugs in in front of a cop

Well, I think because she IS a very beautiful person, and could do a lot of good, it bascially didn't want me talking to her..... maybe she isn't born again quite yet or something, and maybe it was wanting to stop me from using the names Yahweh and Yeshua to her, cause a lot of people don't know those names???

I have no idea why it did that, maybe to shut me up cause I have been talking more and more against religion and churches and stuff, and showing people they should not feel shame because we all suck etc, again, I think the puppy illustration struck a chord...

Just cause your puppy smells like a bag of dead fish and dog pooh sometimes after rolling in crap, dosen't mean you hate the puppy, just the crap smell, like us, we are all imperfect, but man we stink! lol...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Ive seen some fakers.. and Ive seen some things I thought MAYBE.. but one I know for sure is my own cousin. I visited him in prison in the late 80's and saw real evil that I dont believe there is any redemption offered to. Long story short.. demons or not, some people are possessed of an "evil spirit" and sometimes its their own spirit, not an alien one..and of their own choosing. Sometimes you just have to walk away.
I always have to wonder about those who demand they keep negativity and negative people in their lives. I have had great success and a successful happy life by simply walking away from those who choose the bad dog. Its not an easy thing to walk away from and shun those who you might love, but necessary.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join