It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw my first possesion.....:O

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Originally posted by mellisamouse
reply to post by Ben81

She also believes in Jesus as her savior, and I said that to her, that Jesus would help her, and she said I just don't understand etc....

Maybe she has seen that Christianity is not the truth. She may still feel she believes but also can't deny what she has discovered.

Of course you wouldn't understand.

If she is into Kabbala merely trying to get her to embrace Christianity is not going to work, and its far more complex if she is from other families, and she could even be that older women with certain soul skills unlocked and certain influences around her assisting/boosting her It could be very complex, and in this case she would possibly already see Christ as metaphor, though some of the mystery school see Christ as real/metaphor combined. Most see him as metaphor.

So, it would be more embracing the metaphors and using more wide range spiritual truths to communicate but not refrain yourself from being true to your own understandings and bringing up the concepts of your own beliefs and faith.

But her comment about the OP being innocent and not understanding opened a big door into many possibilites.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I also thought of Stockholm syndrome right away.

She was mentioning abuse etc in her family as well, which was part of the reason she started calling herself unworthy, and why I had mentioned the quote about God loving us all and the puppy rolling in fish etc in the first place, so this must go really deep for her.

Maybe she says she knows Jesus is her savior, but hasn't formally done anything like removing occult items from her life and home etc maybe...

Oh..... why me!?! it sucks that this is probably something I can't just drop and ignore, that I probably have to help resolve it, but I will do what I gotta do if it is Yahwehs will through Yeshau.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I don't mean Kabbala, mystery schools or the "occult".

Some may say that all those things, along with all the worlds religions, are distractions to keep us from finding the truth.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

I'm just referring to where her friend might be, what her family may be involved in. And why its important to be able to put the same universal concepts of integrity, compassion, using your talents to serve others, and seeking within, the pineal and our connection to our Family, the kingdom of heaven is within us, and we need to overcome our owner inner dragon with our own inner Michael/Light Being, so this is the heart of the message in Christianity and its the heart of life We don't know what circumstances or family or group this woman is from/with and why she said the few odd things she did say.

It may take more than just putting spirituality in one terminology but a wide range of positive terminologies, to open the door on what is the problem with her, or in her life.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

its important to be able to put the same universal concepts of integrity, compassion, using your talents to serve others, and seeking within, the pineal and our connection to our Family, the kingdom of heaven is within us, and we need to overcome our owner inner dragon with our own inner Michael/Light Being, so this is the heart of the message in Christianity and its the heart of life

This is what I was referring to. The universality of these concepts is what makes all those messages the same. They may be the heart of the message of Christianity but that are not the heart of life. There is where the distraction takes place.

edit on 27-8-2012 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I consider life a master test. Its only natural to seek why you're here and what its about and if a person does start to do this, then often they're going to get some answers, some nudges and peaks under the curtain along the way, that will in turn lead in the right paths more and more if they continue their journey.

And yes it the most important thing in life. What our next step is going to be is determined by how selfless or selfish we are.

Also some things a person does in the slippery snake down, in the game of snakes and ladders, gives negatives access and permissions.

Choosing to be happy, and work through our imperfections and be a gift to others around us and spread happiness and peace, and problem solving and good traits, is only a good thing, and the most important work that leads to much much better places than earth type realms or less.
edit on 27-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

What you're experiencing is not a possession, but is actually called an oppression.

When someone is oppressed they may feel as though they want the monster to stick around, be it they believe it is helping them in some way, or are scared that it may come back....

Kinda like stockholm syndrome.

www.eternaldestiny.com...

Maybe this'll help,
Mike

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I know this is what you believe.

I happen to disagree. Getting people to focus on whether they are being selfish or unselfish, good or bad, blessed or damned, or any other pair of traits, is distraction. You even go as far as saying that being selfish or unselfish is the most important thing in life.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Well, there's not really that much to tell.....

SO we go out on the deck because I wanted a smoke, and she came with me, and I was lighting my smoke...

What exactly did you smoke?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Great story... My first thought when reading this was of Malachi Martin's concept of Perfect Possession.

Just one question, did the possessing entity acknowledge it was a Demon? or did it just not deny it?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dimburg

Your friend was leavin town and wanted to prank ya one last time. She dipped your cigarette in lsd when u wernt lookin.

You went for a smoke and inhaled a few draws and bang instant trippy face lol no wonder she left straight away .....................if not then its on your concious now its up to u and u only to decide if u want to help ur friend. Its a choice that if u dont make soon may have repucussions til u kick the bucket in this lovely place.......all the best Op

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Maybe your friend has split personality disorder. I've heard of people in those cases have actually changed eye color and their voices were different.

If their eye color changes, it's definitely NOT split personality disorder!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
Maybe your friend has split personality disorder. I've heard of people in those cases have actually changed eye color and their voices were different.

If this is true of the friend then reason would require one to deduce the same for the OPs interaction with the characters yeshua and yawhe if not split personality at least delusional.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

I know this is what you believe.

I happen to disagree. Getting people to focus on whether they are being selfish or unselfish, good or bad, blessed or damned, or any other pair of traits, is distraction. You even go as far as saying that being selfish or unselfish is the most important thing in life.

It is, more than religion, more than any form of opinion or ISM, that shows what we're made of and we're going next.

That is why when a person is trying to outreach to others, they can talk Jesus with those who have faith, perhaps nudge them into some of the metaphors there, he gave us, for deep thinking that we were supposed to weight against the love within, even saying that small child was closer to heaven (no programming and naturally loving). But everyone is different. The gnostics have a few distortions in their beliefs, and they would say, blessings are cursings meaning be lessed. But they're very wrong. Opening pineal without the heart and throat (ministry or using talents) chakra's is not a good thing, if you're not working on integrity and what you can do to help, and give of yourself.

I found her words about the OP being innocent a give away that she had been indoctrinated into a different belief.

So finding ways to speak up to the person, trying to understand what she does believe is good.
edit on 27-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I never really believed at ALL in shapeshifting, or even demons much really, but I actually saw it with my own two eyes for the first time!

I was suprisingly not scared, at told it it had no permission to talk to me, and that it should leave my friend alone, and it told me she gave it permission to be there.

This girl is tall and thin with beautiful long curly hair, but when she shifted, she had a fat round face with frizzy shoulder length hair instead.

I told it it had to go away, I was vivsiting with my frined and not her demon, so it finally left.

After it was gone, I asked her if she knew what just happened, and she said yes it happened before.

The weirdest part was, I asked her if she wanted me to help her get rid of it and she said, no it's ok....

I said, reallllly, Yahweh and Yeshua can make it leave her forever the way they made it leave and stop talking to me through her, and she just kept saying no, it's ok, she doesn't want me involved.....

This is the weirdest thing I have EVER seen, but I cannot deny it.

I think if this happened a few years ago, I would be a basket case, but now that I know Yahweh and Yeshua so much better, I was calm and ok....

Has anyone else ever seen this happen????

I am just mind boggled!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
It is, more than religion, more than any form of opinion or ISM, that shows what we're made of and we're going next.

That is why when a person is trying to outreach to others, they can talk Jesus with those who have faith, perhaps nudge them into some of the metaphors there, he gave us, for deep thinking that we were supposed to weight against the love within, even saying that small child was closer to heaven (no programming and naturally loving). But everyone is different.

I can agree that it is more than any ISM but as soon as you start with the "love within", then I think you are off track.

The gnostics have a few distortions in their beliefs, and they would say, blessings are cursings meaning be lessed. But they're very wrong. Opening pineal without the heart and throat (ministry or using talents) chakra's is not a good thing, if you're not working on integrity and what you can do to help, and give of yourself.

The whole chakra thing is also more distraction. Worrying about strengthening this before opening that or doing it in a different order being bad, is just another example of what I posted before.

I found her words about the OP being innocent a give away that she had been indoctrinated into a different belief.

So finding ways to speak up to the person, trying to understand what she does believe is good.

Could be, but why would understanding what she believes be a good thing? So that mellisamouse could then indoctrinate her into what she believes?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PsyMike91

Thanks yeah, I think she is just scared of it.... maybe once she gets the confidence of Gods love and protection she will see that she will be ok.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dimburg

Well, there's not really that much to tell.....

SO we go out on the deck because I wanted a smoke, and she came with me, and I was lighting my smoke...

What exactly did you smoke?

lol, just a cigarette.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

As son as it left, I said to my friend, HOLY S&*^T!!!!!!!!! Do you know what just happened????? and she said, yes I am soooooo sorry....

So, she is conscious of this happening to her and she remembers what happens and what has been said/experienced while she is posessed?

Gnobody

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gnobody

As son as it left, I said to my friend, HOLY S&*^T!!!!!!!!! Do you know what just happened????? and she said, yes I am soooooo sorry....

So, she is conscious of this happening to her and she remembers what happens and what has been said/experienced while she is posessed?

Gnobody

Well, thats what it sounded like,.... she was out the door so fast I didn't really have time to talk about it, just asked if she wanted help etc, and then she was out of there.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join