It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behind the scenes to a rapture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The rapture works by one's mind (which is the raw you) being mystically transported through the spirit world and then transplanted into a former body of former bodies in a greater position in another place.

Any one of one's former bodies is a genuine body of their's.

The body you have right now, right here, is not one of your genuine bodies. And you should be able to tell this much.

Your higher self operates the mystical transportation, and performs the transplant.

Your higher self is your higher power.

Since here is hell, the other place is paradise (an ideal place).

And since you're not a ruler over here in hell, you are a ruler over there in paradise, because it is your very own paradise shared with your higher self.

Here in hell you only have one body to operate, but there in paradise you have many bodies to operate that you can change like clothes.

Your thoughts?

O, unlike many of you, I have an idea of when I am to be raptured from this place for good. And when it does finally happen it is so long, suckers!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

jeez,, you really hate life dont you...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It's certainly possible. Some of my dreams and visions have hinted at such. It's very...disorienting.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

My thoughts are that I am all for this rapture of yours comrade. Would you please tell me just the hell I can rapture my touchas out of this institution and pronto, because Nurse Ratchett is calling me to the med window to take my night time meds?

edit on 26-8-2012 by HUMBLEONE because: I didn't edit! Faked you out!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Some people consider Hell a paradise. Hell is simply nothingness. It is a complete separation from a Deity that commands you to obey Him and love Him and all of His people. If you do not agree with His command, then you want a world without Him. So, that is what you get.

And apparently, that is what you want.

But when you start to realize that is no higher version of your self, but rather that Christ is our higher power, then you will have a foot to stand on.

Until then all you're doing is claiming that you are God. But you are clearly not because you have just been told that you are not God and you will argue. But God does not argue with those who claim He is not God. He simply lets them find out all for themselves if that is what they really want.

God says to people like you, "Oh, you are so powerful then? Okay. Then go ahead and lead a healthy life without me. Go ahead and bring yourself back to life after you are dead. Let's see what you can do, 'god'."

Once you learn you fail on your own, He will accept your humble cry for help. He won't leave you alone to suffer if you truly want to be with Him. Sometimes it takes going through a harsh process before we realize what even our own hearts were trying to tell us all along.

But, to this poster and to all that agree with this poster; just be careful. It is in this state that destruction suddenly comes upon you. You will feel the happiest one day soon... My dad calls it "Faye". You will feel absolutely brilliant - nothing can go wrong!

Then your own little personal armageddon will ensue. You WILL be brought to your knees or you will not survive.

For it is written that Jesus Christ is a Rock. Upon whomever He shall fall will be ground to powder. But whoever falls upon Him will be broken.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I am a compassionate Dictator of the absurd. I noticed that no one flagged your post yet. That is because they are all enemies of the state and should immediately report to the nearest Fusion/ KGB Center, they know who they are and be sure and bring a shovel, sniveling wreckers! Don't make me send big women who look like men after you, you Kulaks. I star and flagged you comrade, a big red flag. I felt sorry for you because your Avatars arms are so puny, mine are TWICE as big...hit the gym girly man and PUMP SOME IRON!

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Oh well, the OP must have had his a$$ RAPTURED off to Siberia. I hope he took a warm coat..long underwear, thick lined boots...an urshanka...mittens.... good luck Comrade.

join