It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large EQ event Australia/NZ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Just a lighthearted attempt at a prediction. I would consider myself to be someone with a healthy level of intuition, and I have been picking up on some tension in the last few days. As you can see from my sign up date that I found ATS just days before the Japan Quake. Have been experiencing the same type of tension/feeling in the last few days, that I felt on the week leading up to Japan Quake.

So the official prediction.

A large E.Q will occur on the south eastern side of the ring of fire in the next 7 days. Thursday 30th being the day I would hazard a guess on. New Zealand or East & South coast of Australia. No Tsunami, just a large rumble. Perhaps 1 or two 7+ earthquakes. Maybe a 9.0.

If nothing happens I would be glad, as NZ have had their fair share of activity of late.

Has anybody else who would consider themselves to be intuitive been feeling anything odd lately?

Cheers
Samuelis

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This forum is for the discussion of published clairvoyant predictions from contemporary psychics and "prophets" as well as ancient prophecies and prognostications. This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I will be watching and waiting..........

Hopefully you are wrong though. If you haven't found it yet, you may want to check out theQuake Watch Thread.

There are a few people from that area that you might find of help. Muzzy and SpaceJockey just off the top of my head.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Yes. Between the recent central america 7.4EQ and tsunami retracted warning, Isaac, and

and active sun region turning earthward, there is a good chance for a perfect storm geologic

event.

Curious uptick in socal EQ activity of late too...
edit on 8/27/2012 by drphilxr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Samuel, nothing official but about a fortnight ago a friend of mine on the North Island saw a lot of 'Earthquake' clouds and a sense of foreboding.

Yesterday M4 EQ hit Canterbury.

top topics

join