It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large EQ event Australia/NZ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Just a lighthearted attempt at a prediction. I would consider myself to be someone with a healthy level of intuition, and I have been picking up on some tension in the last few days. As you can see from my sign up date that I found ATS just days before the Japan Quake. Have been experiencing the same type of tension/feeling in the last few days, that I felt on the week leading up to Japan Quake.

So the official prediction.

A large E.Q will occur on the south eastern side of the ring of fire in the next 7 days. Thursday 30th being the day I would hazard a guess on. New Zealand or East & South coast of Australia. No Tsunami, just a large rumble. Perhaps 1 or two 7+ earthquakes. Maybe a 9.0.

If nothing happens I would be glad, as NZ have had their fair share of activity of late.

Has anybody else who would consider themselves to be intuitive been feeling anything odd lately?

Cheers
Samuelis

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
My dog hit the enter button, sorry please delete duplicate

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Samuelis
My dog hit the enter button, sorry please delete duplicate

The way this site works I bet there ar ea lot asking for the first post to be deleted also

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

It's just a thread, get over it.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I don't think he meant yours. He was being general.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I was not having a go at you at all, I am merely stating that we have so many predictions and date setters on this site that a large proportion of people roll their eyes and say "not another"
I however keep an open mind, but feel free to take all comments as a personal attack.

I will add that my point has already been made as I have the only star in your thread from my first comment, which obviously already struck a chord
edit on 26-8-2012 by munkey66 because: added content

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Will keep an eye on this.

Thanks for the prediction.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Couldn't care less tbh.. it wasn't on topic.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

It's all good mate
Thanks for posting. Well done on the star.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
wasn't on topic?

can you read?

This forum is for the discussion of published clairvoyant predictions from contemporary psychics and "prophets" as well as ancient prophecies and prognostications. This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'm in Melbourne, Australia. No prediction or divine message to report.
All I will say is that I have been having the dead same feeling for the past few days.

Got both USGS and the Geoscience Australia webpage's up and keeping an eye on them more than I normally would.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I predict alot of rain in the next few days, somewhere around Florida...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I did not know that this wasn't for personal predictions?

edit on 26-8-2012 by tracehd1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

it's printed at the top of this page ...

Predictions & Prophecies: This forum is for the discussion of published clairvoyant predictions from contemporary psychics and "prophets" as well as ancient prophecies and prognostications. This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Hi ,yes i have been feeling off the last 24/36 hours. Yesterday i was extremely upset for no apparent reason, i thought maybe i had a dream which i dont remember and although i cannot consciously remember , maybe that was what set me off. Our dog has been acting strange barking for no reason and one of our cats has been coming inside and our animals know they are not allowed inside. I am keeping an eye on their behaviour. Cheers

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
if i was listening to my guts to
i would say the exact same thing
been accumulating many signs lately

thanks for posting a thread about it .. you could be right
i have a bad feeling to about this Isaac
the sh... is about to hit the fan pretty soon

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Interesting...

I cannot help but call to mind the recent prediction made by Mitchell Coombes who also made an accurate prediction on the Japan quake last year. He says that there will be huge quakes in Sydney, and in California, in the 9 range or so, and a tidal wave will roll inland in California up to 70 miles. Which, will bury me and all my large extended family, unfortunately. He says he gave 104 hour warning last time, and he will do that again soon. I have not followed the guy much, so I cannot say if I am going to up and run when he says "jump", but his track record is pretty good so far. With the big swarms happening just east of my home today, and being shook awake this morning by some of them, I'd say I'm definitely on my toes.
edit on 27-8-2012 by saintinwaiting because: left something out

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

2 hrs ago kiiinda near Christchurch relatively speaking...tho more inland

magnitude = 4

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I know that...and since it is the rules...shouldn't you ( since you spotted the ruler breaker ) have alerted the mod squad to shut this thread down????

top topics

join