It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am i maybe seeing glimmers of the future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
To be honest I'm probably just going a bit barmy but hear me out

It seems i keep having thoughts, not like dreams, more like memories, Or memories of vivid dreams if you will.
It started about a week ago during my daily meditation, all i normally feel in meditation is a sense of happiness and peace coupled with a completely relaxed sense of solemn understanding.

However it seems now that i have breached the barrier of white light and peace in my mind (those who meditate often will understand what i mean) and now from the moment i become relaxed through controlled breathing and posture i see "Memories" like i described before and when i choose to end the session of meditation they are still in my mind as clear as the memory of my first kiss, my old dog from my childhood etc..

Although i only feel peaceful and content when i remember these memories they are shrouded with questions as if incomplete or like a book before it is truly finished, anyway i am going to try and put a couple of these odd "dreams" into text that you can imagine, like a quatrain i suppose and maybe they might just make sense someday

------------------------------------
1:1
The first light passes,
as the sky turns to amber,
The letters in red (HKRM) on the dark hull, glide.
A man is smiling, although he is not happy,
for he has left something behind in the pursuit of happiness.

1:2
The oval domes have fallen,
All look upon peers for courage,
a women with 9 fingers only has questions
but the silence holds no answers in De-stain.

1:3
A wilting crop that gives no hope,
Severed relations offer no support,
an idea that touches destiny
offers a new beginning.

I have tried to explain these fragments of "memories" the best i can as they are vivid but unfinished, I doubt i can elaborate any more. This is all I've got so far but i will continue to post these "memories" or whatever they are on this thread in the order that they come to me

Yours always.
Ted.
edit on 26/8/12 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Could be the future, the glimpse of another dimension, or a peek inside your mind. Lots of possibilities ^^ but just keep on trying and there might be a slight realization or idea. They could be related to a large picture...or they could be separate.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
1:4
A dictator rises with true intentions hidden,
he turns everything to glass,
the letters AOEL stand out on a sign,
Strange weather is forecast.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Dunno about glimmers of the future but more likely - bubbles from the subconscious.

HKRM www.hkrm.co.uk...
edit on 27/8/2012 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Now, that is weird! There is an actual company that deals in shipping security....

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
C'mon Nostradamus. What are you hoping? That you will be revered as a prophet? No offence, but I despise charlatans.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

I don't know if or what these thoughts mean or the relevance of them or if they have any relevance at all, however i am definitely not religious, but i know peace, and in peace there is answers.
These answers may not make sense immediately but in time, they may.

I person can attract and will attract 2 sorts of attention with every move they make, positive and negative, your negative attention is merely the result of balance in the universe.

I you had chosen to ignore everything i said in this thread then you could have been on your way without commenting, but you didn't, you chose to get involved and show interest, you want answers to your questions just like everyone else, What makes us any different?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

I don't know if or what these thoughts mean or the relevance of them or if they have any relevance at all, however i am definitely not religious, but i know peace, and in peace there is answers.
These answers may not make sense immediately but in time, they may.

I person can attract and will attract 2 sorts of attention with every move they make, positive and negative, your negative attention is merely the result of balance in the universe.

I you had chosen to ignore everything i said in this thread then you could have been on your way without commenting, but you didn't, you chose to get involved and show interest, you want answers to your questions just like everyone else, What makes us any different?

My attention is wholly positive friend. I am interested to see if I and others are being deceived or not, as many deceivers have expressed their prophetic apocalyptic imaginings before you. I find deception negative. My intent is positive. Am I mistaken?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Believe me if i was attempting to deceive you i would find a more humorous way of doing so, this isn't even sympathy chuckle worthy

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hey Ted, my question is how do you know these are memories? Are these images accompanied with a strong sense of you and your past lives that you already lived? If these are memories, you would just KNOW it right off the bat. If you are not sure, then I think you are experiencing with involuntary remote viewing, seeing into other dimensions, or merely seeing what is happening on the other side of the world. I say this because a couple of years back when I was taking meditation seriously, it got to a point that my third eye was so open that when I closed my eyes I immediately would have visions of people having conversation and such. I wasn't imagining these scenarios, it was vivid and surreal. Then the scene would change into something totally different. I would see visions of random scenarios such as the ocean, forests, beautiful meadows; places i have never visited. Then immediately the scene would change to a random guy and a girl talking about something in their home. I had a 360 view of everything I was experiencing. Mind you, I couldn't sleep anymore for some time because these images would haunt my vision. Later on, I learned how to close the third eye chakra and had a better night sleep with no visions. Are you experiencing with any I mentioned above? I hope I expanded your horizon...
take care.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

I am experiencing exactly what you mentioned above

However these "visions" tend not to concern me and if anything give me great peace.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I am experiencing exactly what you mentioned above However these "visions" tend not to concern me and if anything give me great peace.

You have an active third eye, learn to work with it. It will do you wonders.

new topics

top topics

join