It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul can speak at RNC...If he endorses Mitt Romney

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Ron Paul has said in an interview that he was offered a time slot at the RNC to speak...if he endorsed Mitt Romney for US president in the November elections:

Mr. Paul, in an interview, said convention planners had offered him an opportunity to speak under two conditions: that he deliver remarks vetted by the Romney campaign, and that he give a full-fledged endorsement of Mr. Romney. He declined. “It wouldn’t be my speech,” Mr. Paul said. “That would undo everything I’ve done in the last 30 years. I don’t fully endorse him for president.”

So the GOP tried to extort the delegates of Maine using the same tactics in order to keep their election seats at the RNC, and now they are trying to extort Ron Paul.

Now to be honest I am not going to waste my time voting for any of the candidates because I don't believe in voting for the least worst candidate, and the fact that elections are rigged for that reason and the money behind the campaigns running for the oval office.
edit on 26-8-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: link

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
It appears to me, just from what I've read and heard, that the GOP seem actively engaged in shooting their own foot off. In fact, it seems almost as though all the recent problems have been staged, for want of a better term. I mean, one or two instances I can get, but the continual stream of idiocy we've been seeing? Surely I'm not the only one who's picked up on this?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Makes the msm headline more relevant where ron paul did not endorse romney. Why else report this obvious no brainer 'news' unless there was some deal behind the scenes. The msm knows what to report and what not to report. What a bunch of lapdogs.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Kyprian

Republican Party = Ignorant puppets

Democrat party = Slightly Educated Ignorant Puppets.

Anyway you slice it... the problem is with the 2 party system - not one or the other.

edit on 8/26/2012 by ugie1028 because: Added Picture

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The lengths to which they're going to stop Ron Paul is just staggering, and it has to be breaching the line of illegal by now. I mean come on. How can our election system be this much of a farce, and not a single person can step up and stop it? How is it possible that this entire year of primaries has become a sham, and no one seems to care?

WHAT IS GOING ON?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure it breached illegal long before this but is this a surprise that they said you can speak if you read "MY SPEECH" and endorse "ME' (referring to mittens)or no spot?

Then they go on to say the "several hundreds of delegate" still pledge to support paul and then insinuate he gave up in may and romney is surefire.

Something about that makes my head hurt.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I took notice of another small tactic today, during his speech.
While RP was speaking at his rally, the c-span block underneath him, where his name goes, etc...
it said "Former Republican Presidential Candidate"

I don't recall RP dropping out?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

thats because the RNC dropped him out.

They changed the rules on "the plurality" just so Paul couldnt become the nominee.

For your viewing .. I hope this makes you upset as the rest of us..

..www.youtube.com...

FRAUD.

Plain and Simple.

Your voice doesnt matter.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Precisely why I will not waste a single second of my time voting for any one of these fraudsters. What they get away with, every day people get thrown in jail for. Question is...what spark will it take to ignite the impending firestorm?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel
The lengths to which they're going to stop Ron Paul is just staggering, and it has to be breaching the line of illegal by now. I mean come on. How can our election system be this much of a farce, and not a single person can step up and stop it? How is it possible that this entire year of primaries has become a sham, and no one seems to care?

WHAT IS GOING ON?

Right. But didn't you hear? The GOP is a PRIVATE club so they can manipulate votes, bend rules as they please and choose whoever they want as "their" candidate. Apparently this is totally legal and Americans have always known this, and no-one should care or pay it any attention.

The defenders of corruption say this all the time.

edit on 27-8-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This will explain everything you need to know (Up to Aug. 23) about how the RNC and GOP tried to bribe Ron Paul delegates:

top topics

join