It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darya Residents Dispute Claim Massacre Carried Out By Syrian Army

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Darya Residents Dispute Claim Massacre Carried Out By Syrian Army

www.infowars.com

WARNING – GRAPHIC IMAGES: The NATO run mainstream media claims the Syrian military was responsible for a massacre in the town of Daraya, however the residents of Daraya have a different point of view.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
The images are indeed upsetting and involving children so be advised, upsetting. I dont speak Arabic so I wouldn't understand whats being spoken or written, however, sometimes an image doesn't need explanation.

If anything, these images prove to me that the Rebels are certainly no better than the Syrian regime, better the devil you know.

One thing is for sure, I didnt see children being killed like this for many, many years before the conflict started.

It seems to me the images we are seeing are attrocities carried out by the rebels with Syrian Army carrying children. Who knows what transpired here but this wasnt happening before the Libyan Criminal Al CIA-Duh gangs were shipped in en-mass.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I have to hand it to one of the first comments on the Jones site for this story on his main page. See all the Free Syrian Army fighters the Syrian Army killed along side the women and children??

Oh... There aren't any, huh?

Kinda narrows down who did it. Syria isn't known for just going in and shooting up the civilian population willy nilly. After all, those men live there and will after this war is over. It's the rebels pouring in from around the region that could care less about the locals if it means winning the fight.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If you haven't gotten the fact that Assad is being set up, that the CIA is supporting and arming the FSA, and that the bad guys aren't who we are told they are, this is a good wake up call. Ask yourself, why is it that the FSA will only accept as terms the complete removal of Assad when people on the street in Syria don't feel the same way? It's because the globalists want Assad out of power and are fighting a proxy war through FSA to get it done in whatever way possible, including committing atrocities and blaming them on Assad. Wake up people. Don't believe the lies.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
You'd think this would all be obvious now after the exact same thing happened in Libya, which we watched for months and months non-stop with the SAME RESULT...

This will continue until we get the 480p video on liveleak of Assad's lifeless corpse being dragged through a Damascus street.

Tell me, what do you think the Syrian army was doing BEFORE this whole thing ever started?

If they had even once committed an atrocity before this, I could believe it slightly...

No, FSA is expendable loose units of different national intelligence agencies embedded with jihadis and Syrian nationals fooled by western propaganda.

They will use this exact tactic against the US government, mark my words.
Don't join the Rebels as enticing as it will sound at the time. Keep your head down for the first wave.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Sryia is an ally of Iran and for that reason in the eyes of the fourth estate. Must fall.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Agreed. Pretty accurate.

In that part of the world, trying to keep track of who is doing what and why is a waste of time. Too many players. Too many dollars flying around.

Sadam was acceptable until he nationalize the Iraqi oil industry. Then he became Satan incarnate. I wonder what Assad did or would not do?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

Sadam was acceptable until he nationalize the Iraqi oil industry. Then he became Satan incarnate. I wonder what Assad did or would not do?

Funny. That's exactly what Mossadeq was going to do in the '50's in Iran-nationalize the oil industry, but the power brokers couldn't have that so the CIA went in, overthrew him, and installed the Shah who stomped all over Iranian human rights. So this whole, let's get Assad out because he violates people's human rights rings really hollow. Western countries support the worst and bloodiest dictators when it suits their needs-it has nothing to do with caring about the population of the country.

I read somewhere that it was about Syria not allowing the opium to be trafficked through the country. Maybe, maybe not, but it wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I'm glad someone finally made a thread about this. Just watched BBC news about the massacre and I thought to myself, where are all the so-called freedom fighters while the Syrian army is allegedly killing civilians? I thought they were supposed to be the good guys

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Me neither...

2nd

top topics

join