It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Clouds and Chemtrails over Cornwall, United Kingdom

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I was on medical cover for a local MX club today when I noticed strange clouds and odd looking 'chemtrails'

They look so unreal I also grabbed a short couple of video's to try and illustrate that they are genuine. Really weird looking up and seeing these. They were around for a couple of hours then it all went overcast and stuff.

Interested in your thoughts, comments. all images apart from the last image are straight from my iPhone, only editing done was a resize to be able to upload them here. The final image is 2 images in Panoramic to get some idea of the overall size of this.
edit on 26-8-2012 by StarTraveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
nice pictures, well spotted..

Really strange directions for those contrails.. quite unusual for the area..
you've got the Ireland to france run,
birmingham/mmanchester to france possibly..
then UK to USA run..

but none of that makes sense for cornwall..

Out in Plymouth the other day I caught this over bovisand bay..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

if any of this is chemtrails.. are they trying to make sure the rainkeeps coming.. cos it hasn't really stopped.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Amazing pictures. Don't the clouds look spectacularly crisp and surreal against the
background skies these days? I have been awed recently on more than one occasion.
Then the bastards have to come along and spoil it all with the blatant and undeniable
(to anyone with eyes to see) poisonous muck spraying.

edit on 26-8-2012 by OutonaLimb because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Nice images Extralien, no idea where what was travelling lol. Been really hot today, which is odd because it's done nothing but rain as it has for you too. Didn't see them being form either, have an app on my iphone that tracks commercial aircraft. Would have been good to check but as above, never saw them develop

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Whoa. So before there are big clouds, there are little clouds. Thanks....

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
hmmm I actually note the strange cloud formations in our skies today and took some pictures was contemplating wether to load them or not but since you started a thread on unusual clouds I hope it is OK if I add mine too it. Northern Europe a few hours ago....

The last picture is most interesting as there is no source of light coming from the east at night yet the cloud is illuminated as if there was a sun rise inside it....

edit on 26/8/2012 by IAmD1 because: embedding images ....

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
What is strange about these clouds and contrails?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisBickle451

reply to post by IAmD1

Please do my friend

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by totallackey

It's the star/explosion looking thing in the middle that caught my eye is all. Not saying these are special, just thought I would share some interesting (well to me and by the looks of it others too) images of interesting clouds.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Holy moly, angry sky or what!!!

Thanks for sharing

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarTraveller
reply to post by TravisBickle451

reply to post by IAmD1

Please do my friend

done! took a few tries but got there in the end much on my mind today sorry .... now if I could only get to upload the video of the unusual sound I recorded too. Anyone know how to turn a video 180 degrees and make it small enough to load on here? ( A different thread of course) Sorry OP now back on topic....
edit on 26/8/2012 by IAmD1 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

No problems at all fella, I use Microsoft Movie Maker: windows.microsoft.com...

Will allow rotation of video etc. Does okay for something that's free

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

reply to post by IAmD1

Holy moly, angry sky or what!!!

Thanks for sharing

Yes quite frankly I have never seen cloud like that in our skies until this year this was the first time I was outside and thought it worth photographing.The rolling thunder in the far distance was amazing too, but at the time of the pictures it was silence almost a little too much so considering the clouds. And then the sound about an hour later (guestimate) - I live near an airport so I'm used to hearing airplanes in the skies this sound was different.... I even recorded some planes going by after the sound for comparison they sound nothing like it. I would load the video if i knew how.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

reply to post by IAmD1

No problems at all fella, I use Microsoft Movie Maker: windows.microsoft.com...

Will allow rotation of video etc. Does okay for something that's free

Thanks I'll try that.... as for your clouds aren't they unusually tall and fluffy for the UK? I lived in London for 12 years and can't say they looked like that much, personally have noted the same over here much thicker fluffier type clouds than usual and an unusual amount of them and the showers and thunder that follow also not the norm here.
edit on 26/8/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by StarTraveller

Okay. You might not notice these types of clouds and contrail formations where you live on a regular basis. I live southeast of Chicago, near the Great Lake of Michigan and I see these types of clouds and contrails all the time.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
reply to post by StarTraveller

Okay. You might not notice these types of clouds and contrail formations where you live on a regular basis. I live southeast of Chicago, near the Great Lake of Michigan and I see these types of clouds and contrails all the time.

I agree that I don't believe the cloud is unusual per se but for the countries they turn up in they are or have not in recent years been norm. These dark clouds are reminding me of clouds that belong much further south...
edit on 26/8/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I was outside most of today in sunny SE London, UK and it was not sunny after the chemtrails started.
I haven't seen chemtrails laid that deep and long for a long time.

Chemtrails have been proven by many researchers to contain mainly Barium sulphate.

Barium sulphate has two uses;
Barium enema to stop x-rays, so you can see the contours of a colon, etc.

And to stop X-rays, Gamma radiation and Infra red, from a source near the Sun.

Planet X is aupposed to be in the infra red fequency but they aren't really too concerned about this, it is the Abyss they are concerned about and this can give out Gamma radiation.

By the end of the day, I was feeling a bit wheezy and my potassium levels dropped, I hate that when that happens as I get a pain under my ribcage. Barium is antagonistic to Potassium.
In fact Potassium citrate is the antidote to an overdose of Barium sulphate.

Chemtrails are real, but they haven't told us the real reason for them yet, weather is just part of it.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Originally posted by Extralien
nice pictures, well spotted..

Really strange directions for those contrails.. quite unusual for the area..
you've got the Ireland to france run,
birmingham/mmanchester to france possibly..
then UK to USA run..

but none of that makes sense for cornwall..

I'm curious as to how you have determined the directions from the photo's? I've tried to look out for landmarks or anything else to indicate direction, but couldn't do so.

Also, could there be other flights between the rest of Europe and USA potentially flying over Cornwall? Maybe even flights between Iceland and France/Spain? I guess we could only really tell for sure by using some flight tracking software at the time.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
I was outside most of today in sunny SE London, UK and it was not sunny after the chemtrails started.
I haven't seen chemtrails laid that deep and long for a long time.

Chemtrails have been proven by many researchers to contain mainly Barium sulphate.

Got some sources to back up this claim?

Planet X is aupposed to be in the infra red fequency but they aren't really too concerned about this, it is the Abyss they are concerned about and this can give out Gamma radiation.

There is no Planet X...

By the end of the day, I was feeling a bit wheezy and my potassium levels dropped, I hate that when that happens as I get a pain under my ribcage. Barium is antagonistic to Potassium.
In fact Potassium citrate is the antidote to an overdose of Barium sulphate.

Chemtrails are real, but they haven't told us the real reason for them yet, weather is just part of it.

Nice story...glad you are feeling better...Chemtrails do not exist.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by totallackey
Nice story...glad you are feeling better...Chemtrails do not exist.

Have you got any evidence for that?

<<   2 >>

join