It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul "We are the Future" Rally - Live from USF Sun Dome

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
How can anybody know about this guy and vote for Romney?! How can you listen to RP and still think Romney is the better choice?

Man, if I were part of the GOP, I'd be denouncing my party affiliation right now.

Mittens only serves the corporations and the wealthy. That's why the republicans want him in there. Ron Paul wants to serve all Americans because everyone is supposed to be equal like the constitution says.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Thank God for you Dr. Paul! We need real leaders not more plastic men!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Exactly.. could you even imagine Romney talking like this? Making historical references and showing real knowledge?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Ron Paul is an OG

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
awesome introduction by his son. This could hurt Rand's career, lucky that the main stream dont pay attention

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
9 stars visible
"A" Apollyon symbology logo
"We" are the future -not God, but mankind
"Sun" dome

He is stamped all over as no different than the other apostate candidates, declaring that his god is that of Apollyon, sun worship.

APOLLYON, of Revelation 9:11, is "a destoyer,". It is the same as the Hebrew word Abaddon, "the angel of the bottomless pit."

Please guys, understand what you are looking at.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by conar

"Free colonoscopy (by the TSA) if you mention the Ron Paul R3volution." - very funny line from Rand's introduction.

Thanks for posting this. The link I provided for this speech was one of the first out of the box and has the beginning cut off and doesn't include Rand's introduction. I thank you very much for posting this full version. Star.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Romney might be able to do that in a alternate universe but not this one.

Ugh, can I go throw up now? Just mentioning Mittens makes me sick to me stomach.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Rons the American they wouldnt make a puppet

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
The Republicans have made a terrible mistake by putting "Willard the Rat" as their candidate...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
An0ther R0n Paul circle jerk. Paul is a s0re l00ser, needed an0ther rally t0 b00st his inflated eg0./

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirnukeem
An0ther R0n Paul circle jerk. Paul is a s0re l00ser, needed an0ther rally t0 b00st his inflated eg0./

Why do you replace o's with zeroes? Are you some kind of trendy? Just curious. Anyway, you join a Ron Paul thread to spout off something about a "circle jerk", yet provide no insight as to what your political views are. Chances are, you're a part of the huge zombified "circle jerk" the mainstream media has sold you on because you have no mind of your own.

Aside from that, go ahead and try to point out how Ron Paul is a "l00ser"" with an inflated "eg0". Good luck! Lol, pathetic.
edit on 28-8-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
9 stars visible
"A" Apollyon symbology logo
"We" are the future -not God, but mankind
"Sun" dome

He is stamped all over as no different than the other apostate candidates, declaring that his god is that of Apollyon, sun worship.

APOLLYON, of Revelation 9:11, is "a destoyer,". It is the same as the Hebrew word Abaddon, "the angel of the bottomless pit."

Please guys, understand what you are looking at.

lol

wtf?

sounds like bible mumbo jumbo bro

does not jive with me

top topics

<< 1   >>

join