It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia And China Join Forces And Prepare For War Against The Falling Apart U.S. Can we win this one

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I somehow feel a civil war in china would happen long before they are at war with us, with all those people wanting more freedoms and liberties, it'll only be a matter of time before one of them really questions the government and stands his ground, an I assure you he won't get ran over by a tank either.
With that being said, the side that wants more democracy will prolly recieve alot of support from the US, lol now that one be something, China is'nt immune to its own civil affairs and I can literally feel the heat brewing from them.
You just watch.
And trajan, you are certainly a day dreamer

hey cosmic, ask jeeves to pass the fish an chips, those biscuits are indeed terrible! much like your Anti-American self

what was that now? oh! Cheerio!!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arnie123
I somehow feel a civil war in china would happen long before they are at war with us, with all those people wanting more freedoms and liberties, it'll only be a matter of time before one of them really questions the government and stands his ground, an I assure you he won't get ran over by a tank either.
With that being said, the side that wants more democracy will prolly recieve alot of support from the US, lol now that one be something, China is'nt immune to its own civil affairs and I can literally feel the heat brewing from them.
You just watch.

hey cosmic, ask jeeves to pass the fish an chips, those biscuits are indeed terrible! much like your Anti-American self

Lol..... I am actually beginning to like you Arnie.....part of life's lessons are about how you deal with others, Diplomacy doe's work when genuinely applied.

Now I know you're just poking me with that last Anti-American jibe so I will let it pass, you know In my humble opinion the Constitution and the Bill of Rights are two of the greatest documents ever written and Constitutional Americans are amongst my favorite people on this crazy planet.

Empires should be resisted wherever they spring from, I don't miss the British Empire, never did any good for us working class people, we got the crumbs, we had to die in the millions in WW1 just to get a vote and then we had to die a second time in WW2 to get a welfare system.

Empires only work for the ruling class .... now there is the mutual enemy of all working class people the world over, the ruling class, if the world ends in WW3 then lets all turn around and make sure we waste those SOB's.

Any time you want Fish'n'Chips no problem ... though with the nuclear problem in Japan spreading its toxin they may become Fission Chips.

Have a nice day.

Cosmic..

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It the turds did hit the fan and we did have a war with russia and china I think it would end in a nuclear war. If either side loses or is starting to lose don't you think it would get ugly? So I think they would not physically start a war. Look what they are doing they are making the US fall apart by itself. They are planing to cut off the US from everything like oil and in investing in our country. Thats what Osama Bin Laden mission was by hitting the twin towers to start a war on our economy so the middle east is deff involved. They don't have to fight us they are smarter than that.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Uneedhlp247

LOL!

You complete moron. I didn't say I was in your military. I said I trained with your military. Like I did with British, German and French forces.

Get some help with your comprehension skills. Fool.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life

You just watch.

Lol..... I am actually beginning to like you Arnie.....part of life's lessons are about how you deal with others, Diplomacy doe's work when genuinely applied.

Now I know you're just poking me with that last Anti-American jibe so I will let it pass, you know In my humble opinion the Constitution and the Bill of Rights are two of the greatest documents ever written and Constitutional Americans are amongst my favorite people on this crazy planet.

Empires should be resisted wherever they spring from, I don't miss the British Empire, never did any good for us working class people, we got the crumbs, we had to die in the millions in WW1 just to get a vote and then we had to die a second time in WW2 to get a welfare system.

Empires only work for the ruling class .... now there is the mutual enemy of all working class people the world over, the ruling class, if the world ends in WW3 then lets all turn around and make sure we waste those SOB's.

Any time you want Fish'n'Chips no problem ... though with the nuclear problem in Japan spreading its toxin they may become Fission Chips.

Have a nice day.

Cosmic..

ah as my very first post went

This thread is far more about on the American bashing end those who hope and pray we loose because as i put it, "living in an Empire sucks"

While I do believe we can actually win due to developed technology or at the very least our leaders think we can I am well aware how much more awful that would be, it's nice you know to wake up with such responsibilities already the burden of a Trillion dollar defense budget does wonders for our daily life, moronic people from low education spending or rather an education designed for control, no bullet trains, weak social services no health care poor job programs, yes, it would be a pleasure to maintain control over the remaining 700 million Chinese when we were through, just take some Meth and work on through till morning long live the Empire!

lol

Win or loose I will debate, that winning would be god awful I will not.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan

LOL!

You complete moron. I didn't say I was in your military. I said I trained with your military. Like I did with British, German and French forces.

Get some help with your comprehension skills. Fool.
So, you went through all that training with all types of soldiers from all over. WOW! You must be one hard core MALL COP!!

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

As I said...You have NO IDEA what you are talking about! When you try to say...OH!...I don't hate Americans...I just hate their Government, their Military, their Policies, their History....LOL!

I am a Citizen of the United States and I come from a Military and "CIVILIAN"...in the way the quotes denote...FAMILY! What you don't understand in ANY WAY...is the PEOPLE OF THE U.S. are made up of the same group of people you state you hate! Just about EVERY FAMILY in the U.S. has a Family Member in the MILITARY...or a Family member who has run for some form of Public Office even if it is Head of the Dept. of Public Works for a Small Town...or Town Meeting Member.

WE...the People of the UNITED STATES...VOTE into office the Leaders who make POLICY. We can always vote for someone who has a different POLICY or EVEN RUN OURSELVES! As far as HISTORY...if it was not for the United States...the U.K. would be the SMALLEST TERRITORY IN THE SOVIET EMPIRE! The U.K. could also be speaking GERMAN if it were not for us so how about a THANK YOU?

I do a JOB on occasion which I no longer am required to do but I do it anyways because I am GOOD AT IT...and it gives the very BRAVE MEMBERS of various U.S. Armed Services the BEST CHANCE of coming home alive. There are things going on that you could neither imagine nor do I believe you would have the BACKBONE to make the sacrifice of attempting to solve such issues.

Now you might disagree with what is done during these JOBS but that is your right and that RIGHT did not come for FREE! TWICE the U.S. had to fight in EUROPE in two World Wars. Then we had to fight a COLD WAR in which you were a Cucumber Sandwich on a Soviet Buffet Table! Then again...BOSNIA...GENOCIDE IN YOUR BACKYARD...and we still had to do most of the work!

And if you think the Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq were an over reaction...just be happy we did not go with the ORIGINAL PLAN. THAT PLAN...would have ended the Middle Eastern Issues for good once and for all! And if you want to talk HISTORY and since you have been posting how STRONG the RUSSIAN MILITARY IS....why is it that you do not mention that when RUSSIA sent a Small Military Force to the former Yugoslavia...that they did not receive Supply Shipments from their own Country and were left to beg...and did receive HELP from Troops from the U.K. in the form of FOOD, WATER, MEDICAL and other supplies that the U.K. supplied.

YEAH! The Russians are a REAL THREAT ALRIGHT! They can't even get WATER to a small number of Troops in BOSNIA which is their BACKYARD! And you think they are any match for the U.S. MILITARY? Unreal!
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

Google Free Electron Laser USS GERALD R. FORD. This will be the first CARRIER to have an FEL SYSTEM. It will be deployed in 2015 but the U.S. already has several FEL's deployed...two on Land and an UNKNOWN number at sea.

The Russian's are aware of it and the Chinese were informed of the U.S. intention for FULL DEPLOYMENT of the FEL system which also uses Reflective Satellites for OVER THE HORIZON TARGETING. The Chinese were just informed about a year ago when the U.S. invited High Level Chinese Military Leaders to witness U.S. War Games as well as took them for a tour of many other U.S. Military Bases.

THIS is the main reason that China has announced a dramatic Cut Back in their intention to develop a Large Blue Water Navy. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

Do you know why the U.S. has no plans to Modernize it's Nuclear Force? Because we no longer need to use NUKES! An ICBM is WORTHLESS against an FEL SYSTEM!

China has admitted that it is decades or more behind in Military Tech.

Please tell me this....how exactly do you propose that either Russia or China could defeat the U.S. Military?
Be SPECIFIC! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Cosmic4life

As I said...You have NO IDEA what you are talking about! When you try to say...OH!...I don't hate Americans...I just hate their Government, their Military, their Policies, their History....LOL!

I am a Citizen of the United States and I come from a Military and "CIVILIAN"...in the way the quotes denote...FAMILY! What you don't understand in ANY WAY...is the PEOPLE OF THE U.S. are made up of the same group of people you state you hate! Just about EVERY FAMILY in the U.S. has a Family Member in the MILITARY...or a Family member who has run for some form of Public Office even if it is Head of the Dept. of Public Works for a Small Town...or Town Meeting Member.

WE...the People of the UNITED STATES...VOTE into office the Leaders who make POLICY. We can always vote for someone who has a different POLICY or EVEN RUN OURSELVES! As far as HISTORY...if it was not for the United States...the U.K. would be the SMALLEST TERRITORY IN THE SOVIET EMPIRE! The U.K. could also be speaking GERMAN if it were not for us so how about a THANK YOU?

I do a JOB on occasion which I no longer am required to do but I do it anyways because I am GOOD AT IT...and it gives the very BRAVE MEMBERS of various U.S. Armed Services the BEST CHANCE of coming home alive. There are things going on that you could neither imagine nor do I believe you would have the BACKBONE to make the sacrifice of attempting to solve such issues.

Now you might disagree with what is done during these JOBS but that is your right and that RIGHT did not come for FREE! TWICE the U.S. had to fight in EUROPE in two World Wars. Then we had to fight a COLD WAR in which you were a Cucumber Sandwich on a Soviet Buffet Table! Then again...BOSNIA...GENOCIDE IN YOUR BACKYARD...and we still had to do most of the work!

And if you think the Wars in Afghanistan and Iraq were an over reaction...just be happy we did not go with the ORIGINAL PLAN. THAT PLAN...would have ended the Middle Eastern Issues for good once and for all! And if you want to talk HISTORY and since you have been posting how STRONG the RUSSIAN MILITARY IS....why is it that you do not mention that when RUSSIA sent a Small Military Force to the former Yugoslavia...that they did not receive Supply Shipments from their own Country and were left to beg...and did receive HELP from Troops from the U.K. in the form of FOOD, WATER, MEDICAL and other supplies that the U.K. supplied.

YEAH! The Russians are a REAL THREAT ALRIGHT! They can't even get WATER to a small number of Troops in BOSNIA which is their BACKYARD! And you think they are any match for the U.S. MILITARY? Unreal!
Split Infinity

You know there's so much crap that comes out of your mouth your ass must be getting jealous.

And just for the record Operation SeaLion was cancelled because the Luftwaffe failed to achieve Air Superiority, the RAF defeated the Luftwaffe without any US assistance whatsoever.

And you want a thank-you, for what exactly, sitting around with your thumbs up your butts until 1942 when Hitler declared war on the US, thank-you for the equipment that we BOUGHT from you, the US acted out of self interest like it always does.

Bosnia: Our Backyard...the Russians Backyard..geez I'm getting confused here your talking in riddles.

And the best for last.... quote..[WE...the People of the UNITED STATES...VOTE into office the Leaders who make POLICY. We can always vote for someone who has a different POLICY or EVEN RUN OURSELVES!]

Stop it you're Killing me

Cosmic..
edit on 5-9-2012 by Cosmic4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Trajan

Do you know why the U.S. has no plans to Modernize it's Nuclear Force? Because we no longer need to use NUKES! An ICBM is WORTHLESS against an FEL SYSTEM!

Please tell me this....how exactly do you propose that either Russia or China could defeat the U.S. Military?

Maybe YOU should google Soviet/Russian DEW's/Scalar.....they've been at it since the 50's.

While your at it Google Microwave Weapons, remember the woodpecker signal?....Dr Barry Trower..Google him.

FEL's are old school, best of luck with that..lol.

Cosmic..

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

You just watch.

I agree, and I have recently read that China's economic growth rate is expected to fall to below 7 percent, from a high of nine percent. Your view might just be validated in a few years.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

In your post you state that the U.S. shows it's hand too much. Believe me...we don't. The best evidence that gives proof for this is the FACT that the Soviets never carried out their now Public Information Historic Plans for the INVASION OF THE MIDDLE EAST and THE INVASION OF EUROPE as well as their intention to INVADE the U.K.

These plans are all now PUBLIC INFORMATION and were released during the YELTSIN GOVERNMENT. The Soviet Union intended to INVADE THROUGH IRAN AND TURKEY and drive into SAUDI ARABIA to eventually take over the STRAIT OF HORMUZ where they intended to build a MASSIVE WARM WATER SOVIET SHIP BUILDING PORT. The U.S. knew of these plans and thus developed the CARTER DOCTRINE.

The CARTER DOCTRINE...named after U.S. President JIMMY CARTER...states and is still active....Any Invasion or Attack within the Middle Eastern Regions which include IRAQ, IRAN, SAUDI ARABIA, KUWAIT, OMAN and every other OIL PRODUCING COUNTRY...is considered an ATTACK ON THE NATIONAL SECURITY OF THE UNITED STATES.

Ronald Reagan deployed PERSHING II INTERMEDIATE TACTICAL NUCLEAR MISSILES. A mobile intermediate-range ballistic missile of the U.S. Army, the Pershing-II was deployed at American bases in West Germany beginning in 1983 and aimed at targets in the western Soviet Union. It carried a single thermonuclear warhead with an explosive force equivalent to 5-50 kilotons (5,000©;50,000 tons) of TNT. These Weapons were designed to destroy Soviet SS-20 and the like MOBILE NUCLEAR MISSILES. The Pershing II's were so accurate and so feared by the Soviets as they had the ability to be launched and destroy the entire Soviet Mobile Nuclear Missile Force before the Soviet Chain of Command could respond to such an attack. Thus the Soviets would loose their Mobile Force before they could even TALK ABOUT LAUNCHING their mobile Force. This SCARED THE s#!% out of the Soviets because not only were the Pershing II's Solid Fuel High Velocity Nuclear Missile but were SO ACCURATE as well as being much smaller than an SS-20 that the Pershing II System could be in constant mobile motion...stop...and Launch in such a short time that the Soviets could not keep track of where they were. The SS-20...even though it was also Solid Fuel...had to stop and go through time consuming Launch Set Up and Targeting as it needed time to calculate where it was and the SS-20 was designed more as a City Killer or Military Base Killer...the Pershing II was designed to KILL the SS-20 and could do so at will and the Soviets KNEW they could neither Target the Pershing II nor could they stop the TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF THEIR ENTIRE MOBILE MISSILE FORCE as this would happen before anyone even received a PHONE CALL!
This reality was one of the reasons for the END OF THE COLD WAR as well as a immense deterrent of Soviet Plans that were based around...Invade with Large Numbers and Have a Nuclear Deterrent. If the Soviets invaded...the Pershing II's which had a small Thermonuclear Warhead by SS-20 Standards...would be launched destroying the Soviets entire Tactical Nuclear Missile Force as the Pershing II's would hit all Mobile Nukes...Aircraft Based Nukes...Silo Based Nukes...Soviet Invasion Army Divisions as the Pershing II's only and purposely used 5 to 50 Kiloton Warheads as to Destroy Soviet Army Divisions with small Nukes that would do the job rather than possibly have Radiation Clouds drifting over Europe as we would launch at the first sign of Soviet Army Divisions Movement as well as SS-20's in the process of Launching as the Pershing II's could Destroy a Mobile SS-20 before it could complete the act of setting up for Launch. The Soviets KNEW they would LOOSE AND LOOSE BADLY! Their only other option would be to use Strategic Nuclear Weapons and the U.S. had split their Nuclear Forces into Land, Air and Sub or Sea Launched Missiles that in the case of the TRIDENT II Nuclear Mirved Sub Launched Missiles...these were the equivalent of the Pershing II's in their ability to destroy Soviet Strategic Nuclear Missiles before they could be launched as one OHIO CLASS SUB which carried 24 Trident Missiles each with 12 MIRVED WARHEADS FOR A TOTAL OF 288 SUPER ACCURATE NUCLEAR MISSILES and with 18 OHO CLASS SUBS this meant a total of 5184 Thermonuclear Warheads of 300 to 475 Kilotons each with a 7500 Mile Range capable of almost PERFECT ACCURACY and designed to DESTROY SOVIET STRATEGIC NUCLEAR MISSILES.

THIS IS WHY THE SOVIET UNION NEVER ATTEMPTED AN INVASION! THEY KNEW THEY WOULD LOOSE!
Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Trajan

Maybe YOU should google Soviet/Russian DEW's/Scalar.....they've been at it since the 50's.

While your at it Google Microwave Weapons, remember the woodpecker signal?....Dr Barry Trower..Google him.

Cosmic..

The DIFFERENCE between what I post and what YOU post is that I am SPECIFIC as to what would happen as to the question of this topic. I asked you to be SPECIFIC as to what you believe Russia and China would do to defeat the U.S. Military...YOU HAVE NOT DONE THIS!

You talk about a U.S. Defeat but you have not or can not provide the SPECIFIC WAY these countries would do this! WHY IS THAT? I assume it is because either you know they cannot thus you do not provide the scenario or you are so out of your depth...that you prefer to say...the U.S. will LOOSE...JUST BECAUSE! This is they way you are coming off. So unless you provide a WAR SCENARIO by which the U.S.Military would loose...YOU ARE THE ONE TALKING OUT YOUR BUTT! LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Trajan

Cosmic..

The DIFFERENCE between what I post and what YOU post is that I am SPECIFIC as to what would happen as to the question of this topic. I asked you to be SPECIFIC as to what you believe Russia and China would do to defeat the U.S. Military...YOU HAVE NOT DONE THIS!

You talk about a U.S. Defeat but you have not or can not provide the SPECIFIC WAY these countries would do this! WHY IS THAT? I assume it is because either you know they cannot thus you do not provide the scenario or you are so out of your depth...that you prefer to say...the U.S. will LOOSE...JUST BECAUSE! This is they way you are coming off. So unless you provide a WAR SCENARIO by which the U.S.Military would loose...YOU ARE THE ONE TALKING OUT YOUR BUTT! LOL! Split Infinity

Because he knows they can't win with America owning the air and sea.

18,000 war planes and 11 floating cities equals complete domination

edit on 5-9-2012 by NLDelta9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by NLDelta9

You know...I don't mind having a debate with someone even if they do not agree with what I post. I enjoy posting with people who can provide at the VERY LEAST...a line of logic for anyone to follow to back up what they are posting.

What I do not enjoy is when a person makes a statement...like the person I was posting back and forth with....and I ask a very simple question and in this case it was...Be specific to how you believe Russia and China would be able to defeat the U.S. Military.

Instead of this person posting what they believe would be a way for this to happen...I get INSULTS and more of the same...Russia and China are going to Kick our Asses! But not one line of logic as to HOW they would do this. This makes posting...SUCK! I wouldn't mind if this person had a REAL CLUE as to how this could happen...but all I get is Negative Statements and a You will get your's kind of attitude. This is how I know that this person is posting their emotional feelings rather than FACT!

You ARE RIGHT! He can't post anything because there is no way realistically for what he states to happen. I would rather debate a person who disagrees with me in a Logical Way as there is fun in that and new ideas and perhaps both I and the other person may learn something...but in this case...it is a case of a person expressing HATE!

Russia and China...no matter how many people either may have...cannot defeat the U.S. Military as it is too Big and WAY too far in advancement. The Russians and Chinese KNOW this...and if they didn't know or believed they could win...China would have taken Taiwan a LONG time ago and Russia would not be in such a state of decline as they couldn't attempt a WAR with the U.S. when they were at FULL POWER as the SOVIET UNION...and now that they are a SHADOW of what they once were...to think they could do it now is a STUPID THOUGHT!

I at least post realities that anyone here can check up on. I don't just say...THE U.S. WILL LOOSE! And then not provide a peep of information on how that would happen. Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Be carefull! If you out smart him he's going to resort to name calling...

One thing that's for sure! A lot of foreigners don't like the United Sates but because we're the best Super Power to ever exist its expected... I'm just glad I was born on the right team! It's ok people of the UK, youre not the worst country out there. You don't have to be so angry with us Americans. We will help you again when you're in trouble, that you can count on... AMERICA, it even sounds cool...

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

It's easy to look like you have out smarted someone when all you are doing is providing verifiable FACTS! LOL!

Even our possible adversaries are aware of the VAST MILITARY SUPERIORITY of U.S. Forces. The Chinese Military Leadership is now aware because we MADE THEM AWARE...by inviting them to witness U.S. WAR GAMES and informing them of our intent to install Nuclear Powered Free Electron Lasers on all U.S. Carriers and Aegis Class Cruisers. It was a Brilliant Idea by U.S. Military Planners as if an adversary is not aware of a Countries Capabilities...misunderstandings can lead to Miscalculations...such as the Chinese Communist Leaderships concept that by building a Large Blue Water Navy...that they could compete. They cannot.

Split Infinity

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

The FEL isn't on ships yet, so you can't use it against ICBMs yet.

Why would Russia and China allow you to get world dominating weaponry?

They won't. They will attack you before it is deployed.

Want me to specify how China/Russia might defeat the US?

1. Launch EMP and thermobaric war heads (Scuds, Iskanders etc) from submarines to knock out a portion of your defenses (the opening doesn't have to be huge. Just enough to force the US to weaken other defenses to reinforce that point. Then they hit somewhere else and so on, so forth) before they unleash their ICBMc (which can hit EVERY US city) with chemical/biological war heads to have an aesthetic effect on the US populations morale and cause mass panic.

2. Use the Iranian, Syrian and N. Koreans to start drawing out US forces. Having them divided between the Mid East (to save Israel) and Asia (to save South Korea) would leave their short term hitting strength greatly reduced. China and N. Korea can then use their ASBMs or send fishing ships packed with explosives (which is how they said they could beat your new Stealth Cruisers). Bang bang, USN in Asia is gone and with it a large portion of the US military projection.

3. Russian forces strike through the Arctic and advance down the Canadian Coast. US Forces will move to counter them and weaken their defenses somewhere else (domestic or abroad) and allow Russian submarines to start precision bombing again and taking out chunks of US defenses.

4. Chinese and North Korean troops talk control of the Korean peninsula, China begins a massive bombing campaign of Taiwan and whatever other countries are vulnerable/resource rich.

5. The US will be forced to withdraw from the International battle zones to bulk up their domestic defenses. This leaves their allies out to hang under Chinese, Russian, Iranian, Pakistani, Syrian, Venezuelan, Iraqi (look up the Kingdom of Iraq. Both Iraq and Syria want unity) and Korean dominance. This weakens US power grips in the Mid East and Asia.

6. Europe will militarize to attack Russia and will be met with an iron fist. They will be forced to fight a static war against Russian forces.

7. War drags on and Europe is forced to settle for peace.

8. The US steps up its retaliation campaigns and China utilizes its massive trade fleets as military assets and equips them with SSMs (ship-to-ship missiles) and sends them over the Pacific to obliterate the US' West Coast.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

I never said I 'went through training' with anyone. I trained with US and European forces here in Ireland, years ago.

Its all the Irish do, since we don't actively partake in war. We train ourselves to be the best we can be and the US Govt has admitted that the Irish training is to a higher degree than theirs, and every other European nation. We lack numbers but make up for it because we are a guerrilla based army. Our entire doctrine is based on the IRA's tactics during the War of Independence, and later the Irregulars, and has been honed to such a degree that the US wanted to buy a base in Kildare and wanted to buy Irish soldiers to train US forces. We told them to get stuffed because of our neutrality policy.

Here is a little history;

Irish Ranger Wings trained in US Army Ranger camps and returned to Ireland were they set up the ARW in Ireland. During the 70s and 80s (increased hijackings) we trained with GSG-9, GIGN, US Rangers, SAS, MI-6, Mossad and a couple lesser known spec forces. We took the knowledge from ALL those groups and created our own doctrine.

We now have the Fianoglach, who are more versatile than ANY other Special Forces and are also part of the regular Primary Defense Battalions so their techniques and knowledge brought the fighting capability of each individual battalion up significantly.

Your soldiers suffer from PTSD and can't fight under pressure. Which is why you hire Irish soldiers to join BlackWater and other mercenary companies.

Better luck next time, bucko.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join