It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia And China Join Forces And Prepare For War Against The Falling Apart U.S. Can we win this one

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Could this happen? It seems to me that Russia and China both have the same agenda. They are both communist countries and they both seem to hate the United States and what we stand for. I've felt for awhile now that Word War 3 will be the U.S. and our allies vs. Russia, China and their allies. It seems likely to me. Is this something we can handle in our current state? Or is the U.S. as bad ass as we have always been?
edit on 26-8-2012 by Uneedhlp247 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Any sources for this? or is this simply a matter of opinion?

If it's opinion, I don't think I completely agree... China is about to implode on itself if you ask me, and Russia is a shadow of it's former self.. I don't think either of them would be interested in a war with another super power.. a war with us would mean a war with all of our allies as well .. I seriously don't think any of the super powers are interested in battling another super power.. the potential fallout of such a thing is just far too devastating for all involved.. Rhetoric and heavy handed talking are one thing... war is another.

Your thread title is written as if there are facts .. which is what got me here, you might consider re-writing the title =) .. I think some might wander in here expecting some kind of article or breaking news based on the way you've worded it.
edit on 8/26/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
And regardless... we still have the most powerful armed forces on the planet.. despite our economic situation, we wouldn't be a simple thing to deal with militarily

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
IF this war happens I would think there will be no winners...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Uneedhlp247

LOL, just more and more trolls showing up. USA will not win

UH OH!!
I shouldnt have said that, now im gonna get insults from people who just have to be total BG's to something they dont agree with, even if its minor. But Dont worry they are probably just trolls trying to seem clever in words, so ill ignore you.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miri08
IF this war happens I would think there will be no winners...

That is quite a fair thing to say ... which is why I don't expect to see it happen... Mutually assured destruction, as scary as it is, is also what keeps those super powers from colliding..

this is why I don't think china or russia will be attacking us any time soon.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BacknTime

LOL, just more and more trolls showing up. USA will not win

UH OH!!
I shouldnt have said that, now im gonna get insults from people who just have to be total BG's to something they dont agree with, even if its minor. But Dont worry they are probably just trolls trying to seem clever in words, so ill ignore you.

I don't think China or Russia would win either... nobody would.. it would be complete and total devastation... You will not find any of the super powers going down without a fight.. and at the sign of a collapse, I'm sure you would see a nuclear retaliation.. nobody will get up from that.. The US still has quite a huge stockpile .. there are subs dotting all around the planet... if something like that ever happened, we'd all lose..

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

I don't think the OP needs any sources as they stated that, "it seems to me" which would imply it is their opinion.

We are fed propaganda showing that our enemies are weak, we don't know the whole story. I don't believe that China is any worse off than the US. I don't think they want war either though, but, as far as the US being a superpower, it is only in their military. The economy is going down the toilet (along with many other countries) it won't be long now until the dollar is not the reserve currency. China is primed to step up and fill in the US's shoes (IMO) as soon as the US falters, and it will. I don't hope for this to happen but the US is sure stretching itself thin, it may be a superpower, but it is quickly turning into Aquaman.

I do agree with your thread title observation though, I was expecting an article.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
China alone could beat America.
America can't defeat Russia and China together, and frankly I don't want them to.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

I don't think the OP needs any sources as they stated that, "it seems to me" which would imply it is their opinion.

Yes, but my issue is more with the title and not with the content.. I realized it was most likely opinion when I read =) .. but I was drawn in by the title, which seemed to read factually.. as if there was some new evidence indicating something was happening.. or about to.

Originally posted by superman2012

We are fed propaganda showing that our enemies are weak, we don't know the whole story. I don't believe that China is any worse off than the US. I don't think they want war either though, but, as far as the US being a superpower, it is only in their military. The economy is going down the toilet (along with many other countries) it won't be long now until the dollar is not the reserve currency. China is primed to step up and fill in the US's shoes (IMO) as soon as the US falters, and it will. I don't hope for this to happen but the US is sure stretching itself thin, it may be a superpower, but it is quickly turning into Aquaman.

I do agree with your thread title observation though, I was expecting an article.

The reason I said that about China is mostly because if the ghost cities they've been building.. it is artificially propping up their economy, keeping people working and all of that.. but those cities are vacant.. they are entire, huge metropolises .. sky scrapers, malls... with no inhabitants .. this came at an immense cost.. it's a bubble that is going to not pop, but explode.. China seems prepped to take over, but I think that is quite artificial .. and horribly unlikely.

Even now, China is faced with an issue of not being able to sell all of the things they create... I was reading the other day about warehouses being full, car lots being full .. stores overloaded with items they can't sell .. they grew too large, too fast.. and I think, are about to learn a very hard lesson.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ssupp
China alone could beat America.
America can't defeat Russia and China together, and frankly I don't want them to.

Why would you assume that? .. militarily speaking.. China is dwarfed by by the united states.. given 10-20 years, perhaps, if they poured everything into their military.. maybe.. but as it stands today.. Russia wouldn't either, but Russia would stand a far better chance than China.. China, I don't believe, could even hurt Russia .. Russia has a stronger military even... though most of their military is running on very old equipment.

I am quite curious how you will defend that assertion.. how exactly would China beat the US?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uneedhlp247
It seems to me that Russia and China both have the same agenda. They are both communist countries and they both seem to hate the United States and what we stand for. I've felt for awhile now that Word War 3 will be the U.S. and our allies vs. Russia, China and their allies. It seems likely to me. Is this something we can handle in our current state? Or is the U.S. as bad ass as we have always been?

Let me try and understand this. So when you wake up in the morning you just hate China and Russia. You go about your day hating them. Wishing and waiting for the day when you can take up arms and fight them with that backing of your g--v and mil is that it?

Because believe you me. I guarantee everyday every single person in china and russia wakes up and there from the time they wake to the time they sleep they do nothing but hate us and dream of the day when they can lay waste to us. Every man woman and child there thinks that way. NOT!

Give me a break! No one hates anyone in most of these wars. IT'S ALL ABOUT MAKING MONEY!!! $$$ And also powers greater than countries deciding on new power structures in the world. Especially anything that tares down freedom.

Prime example in recent years was this whole Arab spring hoax. We're told that it was all grass roots. That people were fed up with there leaders and they rebelled. NOT EVEN CLOSE. Get real!!! It was all orchastrated. It was a big operation to topple the middle east. Rebells flown in such as proxy armies like Al-CIA-duuh to get the fighting going and build momentum within the people, some of whom joined in cuz they just thought it was exciting. But not really knowing what was going on.

Wars are nothing more than to:

Erase freedom
Make money
Change power structures.

No one hates anyone. Get real....... "Yes.... I woke up this morning and all that was on my mind was how bad I hate Kazakhstan. Ever since I saw the movie Borat, I knew they were our very worst enemy and not to be trusted!!! "

edit on 26-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

You have been trolled my friend.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uneedhlp247
They are both communist countries and they both seem to hate the United States and what we stand for.

Russia isn't a communist country anymore. It is Federal Semi-Presidential Republic.

As for hating the US, who really knows. Posturing is one thing. Hate is another.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
In this scenerio just how are Russia and China suppose to attack the US? They do not have the ability to project power much beyond their own borders. Russia spends as much on defense as France or the UK, China spends more, about double that. The US? Well lets just say it makes what the others spend combined look like a drop in bucket.

To defeat China all the US has to do is shut down the sea lanes and force an embargo. China would run out of oil and its economy would collapse. Russia could try and attack Europe. However its forces have been gutted and no longer even train for large scale warfare.

The fact of the matter is Russia and China would not be able to do much if any harm to the US and would suffer greatly instead. It is not in their interests to take on the US. In fact they have many of the same goals as the US. All three of them will fight politically over control in certain regions but that is as far as it goes.

Neither China nor Russia have bothered to go through the expence of trying to challenge the US military because they have no reason to. Russia, China and the US all need each other and until that changes no war will come.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Well, China outnumbers America with available manpower with more than 6 to 1.
I know I know, wars aren't fought with sticks anymore but it's still a really high number.
America may have more nuclear arms but China has enough to make America a nuclear wasteland either way.

America greatly outnumbers China in aircraft, but China has a lot of AA weaponry so there goes that.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Russia isn't a communist country anymore. It's best described as an semi anarchic gangster state.

Likewise China, not really a communist country anymore either. Best described as a military backed dictatorship.

The two have nothing in common ideologically. You're far more likely to see a China/Russia war (over the living room and resources of Siberia) than those two ganging up on America.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

With a global economy, there are no "us vs them" when it comes to allies. It's complicated. Like most relationships.

Canada is literally in the middle of Russia and the US, physically, and they aren't our enemy.

China is our second largest trading partner. We also have a large Chinese population here.

I'm hoping we can stay out of the US's war with the rest of the world....
I'm sure Australia is thinking the same way as us. We have more and more in common with Australia these days...

Less and less on common with the US, except for the sharing of a continent.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by r2d246

I doubt that is where OP is coming from. China is not our friend and Russia was our classic Cold War enemy. With ex KGB Putin at the helm and his puppet installed in our WH house why wouldn't the OP's idea have validity? POTUS has been givng Russia the advantage in START treates and surrendering our sovereignty to the UN.
Nostradamus did predicdt that the US and USSR would join forces though, or at least that's what people who study the quatrains seem to think. It's possible that Russia could become an ally somehow, I mean they were in WWII but that was before we knew they were imprisoning people in the gulags and before they became a threat during the Cuban Missile crisis. They have strategic interests such as Syria and Iran although Iran may not be so much an ally. Russia wanted Afghanistan and now it's under our domain. It's entirely possible POTUS ramped up forces over there so he could give it away to Russia, but it's just as possible he did it for the crops. I don't trust that guy and never will. Another 4 years of treachery from him and I'm not sure we can survive without losing sovereignty.
The goal, I believe is not to have war necessarily but to destroy us from within and sacrifice us to the NWO. They are trying now to weaken our economy.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

How can you possibly know how much china and russia spend of their military defense an research and development. I would bet it would be doubled or tripled of what they are releasing to the media .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join