It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayn Rand The Whore of Babylon - Mitt Romney The False Prophet - Paul Ryan The Antichrist?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
In the Bible, there is the Satanic Trinity of The Whore of Babylon, The False Prophet, and The Antichrist.

It seems somewhat plausible to me that these individuals might possibly be Ayn Rand, Mitt Romney, and Paul Ryan.

Rand clearly fits as a possible Whore of Babylon. She was a disturbed psychotic, a true sociopath, drug addict, and Satanist. Her "philosophy" (basically that serial killers should run society) is now taken as some sort of disturbing gospel by millions of sociopaths that worship and admire her.

Enter Paul Ryan.......a like-minded sociopath that has openly admitted to basing his political career on the writings of Rand. His own "economic beliefs" are clearly taken from Rand's teachings, like "producers" (sociopathic serial killers) , "objectivism" (materialistic Satanic worship of money and power), and "the virtue of selfishness" (basic sociopath and Satanic life philosophy).......understand that Rand is considered the mother of modern day Satanism.

Ryan is running for Vice President of the United States, and he wants to implement an economic system based on the ideas of Rand (Satanism). Basically, eerily similar to what The Antichrist does in the Book of Revelation, through his 666 fascist economic dictatorship.

Then there is Willard Mittens "Mitt" Romney - A member of a religious cult, that is running for President of the United States, and that also clearly follows Rand's teachings.

Mormonism would be considered an Apostate religion, and a Mormon, a wolf in sheep's clothing, for stating that he is "Christian", since Mormonism isn't Christianity, but is actually a false Apostate Christianity.

In the Bible, The False Prophet is described as a dragon that speaks as a lamb, basically, a person who has an anti-Christian religious belief (like Mormonism), but who pretends to be Christian (as Romney does).

We need to examine the scriptures more carefully, to examine this possibility, especially that Ayn Rand could be The Whore of Babylon.
edit on 26-8-2012 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Interesting interpretation of Revelations...

However...

I would think the Antichrist and false prophet might show a little class, intelligence, charisma to further their biblical goals.

That's not Romney/Ryan with their stupid remarks and cluster **** campaign. However with the state of the
American electorate I can certainly see them being selected.
And I also have some question about Mormonism having to do with the sacred reading glasses and holy underwear.
www.post-gazette.com...

You could be right about Ayn Rand however.

edit on 26-8-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Gives more meaning to the White Horse Prophecy of the Mormons. It has been said Mitt Romney is supposed to be the White Horse.

www.latterdayconservative.com...

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You mean it's not
Obama, Biden, and Hillary?

Before that it was:
Bush, Cheney, Condi Rice.

I can't wait til the 2016 elections!
(Assuming an evil Mormon hasn't taken over the world by then)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Everytime im faaaaaaaaaaallling down, all alone i fall, i fall to pieeeeeeeeeeeeces!"

For your fulfillment of the word, i recognize but i cringe when hearing this message..

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan
You mean it's not
Obama, Biden, and Hillary?

Before that it was:
Bush, Cheney, Condi Rice.

I can't wait til the 2016 elections!
(Assuming an evil Mormon hasn't taken over the world by then)

You know whats coming. These guys are trying to project blame onto you because the walls are falling inwards.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I had a strong feeling that Mitt Romney was the anti christ. I am still unable to know why I suspected him. I never thought he was going to be like the False Prophet

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Not sure if Romney and Paul Ryan are the [color=limegreen]"false prophet" and the [color=limegreen]"anti-Christ"...

...but I DO KNOW that they are BOTH [color=limegreen]ANTI-AMERICA...

edit on 26-8-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: [color=limegreen]COLOR!!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

We need to examine the scriptures more carefully, to examine this possibility, especially that Ayn Rand could be The Whore of Babylon.

You can do it for us. I can't wait to see what else you uncover...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Ayn Rand is dead, so...
Obama was called antichrist as well,
Mitt is too dumb to even be a false prophet. What has he predicted?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You clearly have it wrong.

It is TDawgRex, the one, the only.

CEO, CFO, and COO of KOAS.

Siegfried was a idiot and had to be...let go.

It's so much easier to run things without middle management.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I agree with you on the author Ayn rand. Not sure about the others you mentioned. It seems silly that every new candidate is called the AC.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
You are probably right about Ayn Rand, I can totally see how she could be considered the originator of modern Satanism. This philosophy of hers can, without much knowledge of it, appear to be disgusting, then appealing if some knowledge is had, then repulsive if one is able to overcome it and understand what happened to them once their life was ruined.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Ayn Rand is not the whore of Babylon. The nation of Israel is.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomadmonkey

You can do it for us. I can't wait to see what else you uncover...

I wanna see this too..
Some memorable answers to similar questions proposed:
"Jesus was the first communist"

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You are extremely out of line and you are making the true Christians look like fools. I strongly urge you to end this.

You haven't paid one ounce of attention to what the Bible actually says regarding the Beast or else you wouldn't be taking stabs in the dark due to political bias and ignorance.

And as a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, I do not appreciate you defaming the Name of our Lord by making a mockery of it.

The true believers in the Lord Jesus Christ will not have to debate regarding who is actually the whore of Babylon, who is the beast, who is the dragon, who is the false prophet, who is the antichrist, when the end will come, how it will come to pass, or any other information that is prophetic in nature (of course until all events have come to full fruition). PROPHECY BELONGS TO GOD. Do you think God will reveal different opinions to His children? or does the Lord reveal Truth?

You will not need to debate with the world either about the identity of the antichrist or the beast because those who are deceived will never agree with you.

IF you have any of His Spirit in you, you will understand that the only thing you have done with the last couple of your threads is make Christians appear as fools in folly, political in nature, unloving of our fellow human beings and even our enemies by wildly and randomly proclaiming who might be the Evil One.

If you had done your research, you would KNOW. It is written that he is that is wise should count the number of the beast, because it is the number of a man, and that number is 666.

The number itself is not the mark that people will receive and it is not a discussion of the chemical structure of carbon either because if that were true then everyone already has the mark and all are doomed; which is completely and utterly illogical. BUT anyone who has the number of his NAME, or the mark, or the very same PERSON whose name is that number; these are the ones who are evil.

That number is counted, as it is written. So therefore, one must actively count the number. But how do we need to count the number 666? If it must be figured by wisdom, but yet easy enough for most of the world to recognize, even hundreds and hundreds of years ago (because the prophecy applied to everyone from 2000 years ago and on; or else why would it be written that long ago? Because EVERYONE needed to know about it from that point on) - then we need to find a man whose NAME equals 666 when counted. So we need a language whose letters have numerical equivalents. The most commonly known is Latin. Most everyone understands Roman numerals. I'll go ahead and make the search easy on you. The name of the man, who as described in Revelations, considers himself God, speaks great blasphemies against God, and sets himself up in a temple to be worshiped (and all the world wonders after him and all the great leaders and kings go to meet him and even bow to him and kiss his hand as a Satanic form of worship) it is the Pope of the catholic church; who has recently called protestantism and also secret societies, the "daughter" churches of Catholic origin (and catholic means "universal" which is a pagan and satanic religion, which is the religion of what everyone is calling the "New World Order"). The official name of the Pope is "Vicarivs Filii Dei" which means "The Vicar of the Son of God" or "The One who sits in the place of the Son of God" -- which we know is impossible because Jesus Christ is the King of Kings of Heaven and Earth, He is the Lord of Lords, and He is ALIVE AND WELL and needs not that any should sit in HIS SEAT. IF you count the number of the pope's name, you will find, understanding that any letters without a given numeric value are counted as "zero" that his name adds up to six hundred, three-score (a score is 20 and the number of the score is the number by which it is multiplied, therefore, three-score is 60), and six. Six hundred and sixty and six is 666. This is the number of a man.

The Beast is the world system. The Whore of Babylon is the catholic church. The antichrist is the pope, or more accurately, any man with the title "Vicarivs Filii Dei". The false prophet is the image of the beast; the image of the world system is the United States of America (its government). The government will legislate the worship of the pope; but many will not recognize that because they don't know what the worship of the pope is.

Worship of the pope is recognizing his mark. The catholic church IN PUBLIC has stated what that mark is.
Look up "Ecumenical mark of her ecclesiastical authority". That mark is Sunday.

Those who call Sunday the Lord's day are unwittingly accepting that mark.

IT IS WRITTEN that the Sabbath day is the mark of God's children.

Search "blue laws". The USA is legislating a "secular rest" on Sunday. Pray for wisdom.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by truejew

Oh snap. I thought rome was! I gotta stop listening to alex jones

edit: TARZAN get used to it, as it's merely the beginning. Luciferians know much about christ in their own minds atleast
edit on 26-8-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Originally posted by truejew

Oh snap. I thought rome was! I gotta stop listening to alex jones

edit: TARZAN get used to it, as it's merely the beginning. Luciferians know much about christ in their own minds atleast
edit on 26-8-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

Rome is one of the whore's many daughters.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
Ayn Rand The Whore of Babylon - Mitt Romney The False Prophet - Paul Ryan The Antichrist?

Starred and flagged for your assessment of Ayn Rand. Although I would put it:

Whore of Babylon -- Ayn Rand

False Prophet -- Allen Greenspan

Antichist -- Yet to be revealed...
edit on 26-8-2012 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

i have heard that before that the mark of the beast is worshiping on Sundays .so all the Christians that worship on Sundays will go to hell and be Satan's slaves .
It seems a little bit harsh as most people don't know when the true sabbath is including me

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join