It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Terror Attack is Set Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Ossettia, Beslan massacre.

US School 'floor plans' conveniently downloaded from the Internet found on 'terrorist hard drive' in Iraq.

US Senator leaves offices on Capitol Hill until after election, citing classified terror data he saw.

Drudge now reporting that '25 Chechen terrorists have infiltrated US from Mexico.'

Just another set of stories to entertain minds of the public, or seeder events for a US school massacre?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Will maybe they will change the school rules, and let him pack my AK

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I agree that there is potential for an attack if the Bush campaign
doesn't run to plan??? something to think about!!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Just look back at the history of terror threats in the last 3 years since 9/11. After a seemingly constant flow of impending attacks, terror videos and information of threats, nothing has happened to America or the UK.

Just think about who is benefiting from this climate of fear and uncertainty.
It itsn't these supposed terrorists thats for sure.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Just look back at the history of terror threats in the last 3 years since 9/11. After a seemingly constant flow of impending attacks, terror videos and information of threats, nothing has happened to America or the UK.

Thats true, but that could be an even bigger indicator into the possibility that an attack will occur. Its a terrible thought but look at Mnt St Helens. On Cnn every minute reports were stating that "an eruption was imminent" (Probably just a way to keep viewership) but it still may...

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I agree, there is always a threat. However the truth is that this threat is not like the "Anyone in America could be the next victim of terror" message that the government and politicaly biased media portray.

The Bush admin tells the voters to put them back into power because they are the ones will keep everyone safe. The have invaded two countries without serious provication, taken away civil liberties, increased the threat of terror is the middle east, helped the cause of international islamic fundamentalism, and allowed the most devistating terror attack on America since Pearl Harbour. Keeping who safe?

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Ok, whether or not this is just a Bush stunt or if it's real I am sick of it.

If the terrorists hit the school in my neighborhood and my son is there; they had better hope the authorities get them because if they don't, they will suffer more pain and humiliation before their death than any person who has ever previously lived; after which I will feed their remains to the hogs on my cousins farm.

top topics

join