Why I Can Not Wait For Nintendo Wii U. Nintendo in Full HD Glory! :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kurthall

that looks pretty cool

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

So a port of a game that's already been out for at least a year(this October) is going to entice people to buy the Wii U?? And as for it looking better than PS3, that's ok - but I doubt it will look better than it does on my PC.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy

but I doubt it will look better than it does on my PC.

No doubt any game looks better on the PC, granted that you have a powerful enough of a machine.

Now, could everyone stop comparing the Wii U graphics to the other systems please? It's starting to get annoying. -_-

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aktulu

Now, could everyone stop comparing the Wii U graphics to the other systems please? It's starting to get annoying. -_-

No, that idea was rather planted in our heads by the very title of this topic. And the graphics being displayed are a clear indication of the technology involved and I think that is a perfectly legitimate subject for discussion here.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I have been waiting for it too!! Now if they package it with Super Mario Galaxy 3 or an equivalent... I am in there like swimwear!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Aktulu

Yeah, Eternal Darkness is one of those games that you should turn the surround sound on for. The Whispering and what not was super creepy. The Sanity Meter was shall we say INSANE...I mean wow what a great game...It is a bit dated by today's standards, but still a great game...I would LOVE to see it remade!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I am going to be updating this thread with Cool Links and any really cool Wii U news perhaps daily. It looks like Sept 13th we will be finding out the release date, price, and FUTURE first party games.
consolebits.com...

I always hear Nintendo has too many Kiddie games. Here is a look at some cool M rated games coming to Wii U.
1.Ghost Recon Online
wiiublog.com...-4799
2.Ninja Gaiden 3
I have not played Ninja-Gaiden 3 as I heard it sucked, but I guess for Wii U some issues are being fixed. So maybe we will get the game they should have released to begin with.
wiiublog.com...
3.Alien Colonial Marines.
This one I am excited about It looks better than the PS3 and 360 versions.
www.nintendolife.com...
4.Black Ops 2.
This will be cool. I play Modern Warfare on the Wii. I actually like using the Wii remote with that game, But now we will also have the Pro Controller Option. Its kind of like the Xbox controller.
www.joystiq.com...
5. Darksiders 2
Man I really want to play this game, but I am waiting for the Wii U version as it has added features.
wiiudaily.com...
6.Zombi U
This game was not looking graphically up to par a few weeks ago, but now Ubisoft has been adding textures and more lighting effects, and its looking allot better now. A kind of cool feature is you can take a pic of yourself with the Wii U controller and Zombie-fiy yourself. This game is said to be a different. This link the developers show you how cool the new controller is in gameplay.
www.complex.com...

Allot more news and games coming out than this. But I thought these were a good start to show U Nintendo has the support for some adult games...There are allot more M rated games coming too...For me though I just want a game to be Fun. Metroid is T for Teen, and I love Metoid games.

edit on 27-8-2012 by kurthall because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
I have been waiting for it too!! Now if they package it with Super Mario Galaxy 3 or an equivalent... I am in there like swimwear!!!

I am thinking they are going to package Nintendoland with the system...
I have heard its allot more fun than it looks....I don't know though I am not sold on Nintendoland.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The good and the bad....
www.gamedwellers.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Now with the good and the bad out there....I know the Wii U has at least 2x the memory of PS3...AT LEAST...being the key.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
WiiU confirmed will barely be capable of running UE4...gg. Nintendo is just doing the same thing they did with the Wii, which is to repackage 6 year old tech (literally) with gimmicks to get the casuals to buy. Have fun.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by finitedualities

I agree with you, it's such a shame nintendo always drops the ball with it's new consoles. I've always had a PC and one of the consoles. After the nintendo 64 I said I'd never buy a nintendo again.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

I guess for me the Graphics are going to be good enough for me and it is confimed that Nintendos system has about twice the Memory of the 360 so much so that at E3 some developers did not even use disks. They used the Wii U memory only...there are some pretty awesome looking games out there on PS3 so I am sure Nintendos Wii U will be capeable of putting out some pretty cool stuff...Nintendo also has more shaders and etc...So will It be a 720 or PS4 no, But will it be true HD and powerful, yes. So there are good and bad about Wii U. One thing I will say about Nintendo is it will be around the same price as PS3 is now, with more memory, better GPU's, and I for one Am not paying $600 for a PS4 when it comes out in around 2 years. Sony will not be able to sell PS4 at a loss like they did PS3 I don't think the shareholders are going to allow it. Lets face it Xbox360 and PS3 just started making a profit on the systems they sell in the last I guess like year in a half or so, And Sony has lost so much of their net worth the past 5 years...Sony And Nintendo (for me) have the best home cosoles Microsoft Xbox I can play most first party games on my PC.

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Big News for Nintendo Wii U. Lots of it.

Black OPS 2 For Wii U. Not Only is it going to be on Wii U, But its the best Version and "has a clear advantage over other consoles" says Activision
www.computerandvideogames.com...
www.joystiq.com...

Nintendo makes TV that much better....NINTENDO TVii..Nintendo's new controller will control and REVOLITIONIZE the way we watch TV.
www.nintendoworldreport.com...

The Internet browser makes the 360 look way dated and puts PS3's internet to shame if you ask me!

www.nintendoworldreport.com...

Bayonetta 2 Now Wii U Exclusive!
www.examiner.com...

The Wii you has a GIG OF MEMORY for the OS and a GIG of MEMORY for GAMING only! The PS3 And Xbox 360 512mb Shared memory between gaming and the OS. The Wii U reads disks 2 1/2 times faster than PS3 so that means Less load times!
nintendoeverything.com...

Soooo much more to talk about, but that is it for now from me. Oh and I should also state Wii U launch Is already SOLD OUT...If by some chance you do see it for pre-order you should grab it and if you don't want to keep it you can sell it on E-Bay for hundreds more than you pay for it during the Holidays!
www.digitaltrends.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by kurthall

Oh and I should also state Wii U launch Is already SOLD OUT.

So you're hyping a product that I won't even be able to buy? This always happens since they usually launch around November so they can milk mom and dad for Christmas, I worked at Best Buy for the Xbox launch and our store got about 100 of them, which meant that there were 300 angry people in line. Then if you want one you have to shell out $1000 on eBay, or just wait till April when stores get more.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Actually, most ps3 games run at a minimum of 720p. However, Xbox and PS3.. same thing, different casing! They're both great.

posted on Oct, 17 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I read a review for ZombieU.
The only reason they are Zombies is that you have to keep looking at the pad and then to the screen, other enemies they tried were to fast for you to be able to look away from the screen so they made them slow zombies so give you time to use the pad for whatever it needs to be used for.

Seems lame to me, like a copout.

I would love to be able to continue with hte Zelda series but I just don't know if I can justify buying another Nintendo console that won't be used that much other than for specific games.

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join