It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many times does Neil Armstrong lie to us in this 1970 BBC interview.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by de_Genova

Originally posted by SpearMint
Lying about what? I can't watch the video at the moment. If you're referring to the moon base thing, that's a prediction, not a statement.

Everything about the Apollo 11 mission in particular.................and the entire NASA Apollo program in general.
edit on 26-8-2012 by de_Genova because: added info

Prove the Apollo 11 mission was a lie. And to make a thread like this right after his death is pretty low.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Your own sources say nothing about that being an issue. I sourced that it's a myth and you have failed completely in your attempt to discredit that.
Also when it comes to ISS how do they fake thousands of people seeing with their own eyes at the same time? Do they shoot the cgi directly into their retinas?

It's not CGI. It's HAARP of course.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Everything about the Apollo 11 mission in particular.................and the entire NASA Apollo program in general.

Prove the Apollo 11 mission was a lie. And to make a thread like this right after his death is pretty low.

ALDRIN, LOVELL + ARMSTRONG already proved it was all a lie by their deceptive actions.

As for posting the thread so soon after Armstrong's death - he was already there - its known as "dead man walking" resulting from the burden of living a lie.
edit on 27-8-2012 by de_Genova because: add

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
"Space may be the final frontier but it's made in a Hollywood basement," Californication- Red Hot Chili Peppers. Now how could the Chili's be wrong?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

ALDRIN, LOVELL + ARMSTRONG already proved it was all a lie by their deceptive actions.

As for posting the thread so soon after Armstrong's death - he was already there - its known as "dead man walking" resulting from the burden of living a lie.

Like I said prove it was a lie. You haven't been able to do it.
edit on 27-8-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
BTW - A smirk is not a smile.............I posted the video at the beginning of the thread so that everyone would be visually aware through the technique of observation we know as "body language" - in this case his facial language - by observing the 'smirk' on his face throughout the entire interview. Everytime he's asked to respond to a credible question he smirks his way through the answer. Liars are always smirking; especially the most arrogant ones.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Or perhaps he was just on a good mood. But that wouldn't fit the fringe nutters on the webz so lets not mention that...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by de_Genova

you refer to liars as always smirking? ( i wonder was it a liar that came up with that fact?)

strange comment.

have you ever told a lie?

do you have any idea how many times a person lies everyday?

you have a lot to learn about the human condition.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

After re-reading the whole of this thred and paying particular attention to your posts it seems the only evidence you have provided to support your allegation that the whole NASA space programme is a complete and total hoax is your own personal interpretation of Neil Armstrong's 'body language' during a short part of one interview.

Sorry, but absolutely pathetic.

At least pretend to try and supply some sort of substance or reasoned thought.

Zero credibility I'm afraid.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Am i the only one on the site that has first hand knowledge of these events in history? There is no debate for me because i know what you can only guess about. As for Neal Armstrong being a liar. Please post your accomplishments that you have made that changed history. And no, there were no doubters in our community, at Titusville, FL. within sight of the VAB on the Cape.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Apparently his wife has said anyone wishing to pay respect to him should wait till they next see the [full] moon - look up at it and just wink.

Yea - that's really great line - as in "wink wink" and don't foget the ole elbow in the ribs of your neighbor during your "wink wink" sessions at the moon..............Perfect line for a perfect lie Mrs Armstrong................

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Like many people, the timing of this thread is a little too soon after his death. I would like to thank Neil and the rest of the astronauts for taking a 4 year old on an amazing journey with them to the moon. He is in my eyes - a hero and a god.

Rationally, I believe that NASA did go to the moon (many reasons already given), but NASA also had masses of film and recordings of the astronauts ready - in case anything went wrong. The whole world was listening to them, they were in new territory - who wouldn't have a back up plan with so much at stake (and to get over some minor humps as well). So I also think that some of the film/recordings may have been earth bound as well.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Explanation: Uhmmm?

Perfect line for a perfect lie

My post on pg1 shows that Mr Neil Armstrong DID NOT LIE in regards to the video you posted!

Personal Disclosure: So please feel free to try pick my post apart looking for any straws you may want to grasp at ok!

I wonder if you are open or closed minded on this issue and will you disclose that?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
are you sure you are not getting mixed up with another Mr.Armstong?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
While misguided, and one hundred percent wrong, I do understand the obsession some people have with wanting to believe the original moon landing was a hoax. Hey, it's a great story. What I don't get is those posting in this thread who think the entire space program is a hoax. How do you get that confused? Things no longer happen in a microcosm. The space shuttle launches were easily viewed live if you wanted to go see it happen. Our system of satellites is reality, folks. The ISS is reality folks. All of theses things are one hundred percent verifiable unless you are truly delusional.

Do your own eyes hoax you? They must, if you believe the entire space program is a hoax.

Your satellite dish is pointed at a satellite...in space... Want proof? Point it away from the satellite and see if you still get a signal. You don't.

I just proved the space program is reality.
edit on 27-8-2012 by usernameconspiracy because: Added some "stuff"

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

BTW - A smirk is not a smile.............I posted the video at the beginning of the thread so that everyone would be visually aware through the technique of observation we know as "body language" - in this case his facial language - by observing the 'smirk' on his face throughout the entire interview. Everytime he's asked to respond to a credible question he smirks his way through the answer. Liars are always smirking; especially the most arrogant ones.

Pity we can't see your face then.

You gave us an old video of Neil Armstrong with Patrick Moore and called him a liar, as if we should accept that as given, with absolutely no evidence to back it up. Such a contrast to Neil Armstrong answering all the questions put to him, in the best possible way. As for the Moon bases, it is clear that he had a mindset as to how ideal they would be as a scientific base for research and experimentation, and if you want to be really conspiritorial, there are hundreds of threads saying that there are already Moon Bases, as opposed to the hundreds of threads saying that the Moon bases were already there, but belonging to aliens. None of them have much plausibility, because none of them show exactly how this could be achieved, Alien or otherwise. Now, put something on the table, comparable to OmegaLogos's post, for instance.

edit on 27-8-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
are you sure you are not getting mixed up with another Mr.Armstong?

Fair point, but I don't think thats so, that's more to do with jealousy, and official discrimination. On second thoughts, you might be half right.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

Ok il go with they went to the moon but there is somethin hidden up in the attic because once them guys came down the ladder no-one has even extended the ladder to go back up!!!

It looks quiet up there tho...........very quiet

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join