It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Credible UFO witnesses not sufficient proof

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
"You cannot prove that God does not exist, so He does."

I am not directing this at you mwm1331, or directly at anyone else. This is a classical philosophical debate and will only lead to further bloodletting. Please leave it alone as it doesn�t have a direct influence on proof of anything.

When I originally made this post I avoided the topic of extraterrestrials and abduction. The author of the article used the people who have experience abductions to describe an air of total insanity toward all of what many know first hand to be fact. The article is a wide criticism involving everyone with little research undertaken by the author. Undoubtedly, some information could be seen as being accountable to people a few pages short of a novel, and the author uses this to ridicule and mock.

I think that the title is true in the sense of �Credible UFO witnesses (are) not sufficient proof of extraterrestrials.� Using witnesses alone in the quest to prove aliens being here as factual is not enough evidence. However, all of the sightings do prove a certain burden of evidence. Maybe enough evidence is available to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that there are craft of unknown origins flying around our sky. But to use the number of witnesses/abductees who have come to know their involvement in this phenomenon by a certain level of mental anguish will be continually admonished as the witnesses will be viewed as insane. (Conceivably)* if you were to take into court as a class action suit (with)* all of these witnesses, and claim the burden of proof is held in government top secret documents you might stand a chance (of obtaining a fragment of real information)*, but I doubt it. (Seriously, the lawyers rule the world in this manor.)*

However, many have seen a technological marvel. Technology of such progression that the question of EBE involvement should not be overlooked. Especially knowing the fact that governments worldwide make no claim at all to these UFO.

*edit

[edit on 19-10-2004 by Seth76]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
All that talk of God made me think of Douglas Adams.

There is a theory which states that if anyone discovers just exactly what the universe is for and why we are here, that it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. Then there is a theory which states that this has already happened. - Douglas Adams

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
How can anyone produce sufficient proof when the following happens:

www.hbccufo.com...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join