It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anon Brum Town 25/08/12 What Do We Do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
There's some popular misconceptions flying around lately...

Who are Anon?
What do they do?
What do they achieve?

I'm here to show you.

This was our Anon OP Birmingham UK, yesterday 25/08/2012

Protesting/raising awareness of:

Privatization of Birmingham's police force and courts by G4S
Libor Scandal
Section 80 - Spying on the Public and use of DOMESTIC DRONES.

And, Just because we thought it would be fun to ruffle some feathers (and that we did!) Office of Scientology!!

Here's a Video of what we pretty much spent the day doing, which included Street runs, handing out flyers and engaging the public, taking a stand out side the courts, police headquarters, the BULL, and Scientology.

We had great fun, and also were successful in raising public awareness, they were so shocked to hear about G4S, and not best pleased either!!

When you hear us all dancing to Eminem, that was outside the inconspicuous building of Scientology!

I've actually got footage of us entering the Scientology building on my phone (They kindly buzzed us in, not knowing who we were! AHA!) , its GREAT footage, to bad my little cousins disappeared with my battery charger!!

**I had the most INTERESTING encounter with a Scientology individual in one of the lifts, we all entered the lobby, whilst leaving another crowd outside, we sent 2 lifts of DAREDEVILS up to the second floor, whilst many remained in the lobby fearing the CULT, after they had gone up, one of the CULT members entered the building and got in the lift, I couldn't help my self, impulse made me JUMP IN with her at the last minute, the doors closed and she gave me the most EVIL look I've ever seen PAHA.. She then said aggressively..

"What give's you the right to do this?!?" She repeated that several times before I could get a word in!, I said, "What right do we not have to do this??"... I'm here representing all the lives this so called Church has ruined!"...

She then said, very slowly and very wryly.. "You do realise... I'm going to call my POLICE...... FRIENDS on you right now?"..

I laughed and told her to continue. I warned the fellas up stairs when the lift opened, and we all retreated, to have a little party out side the building XD.

But it wasn't all play, we worked too!!

I forgot to ask which one made this song!! Cuz we had some bloody brilliant tunage!!

Anyway, Here's me:

Here's what we're about:

We later went on to OCCUPY the pub

edit on 26-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I see you're using some very questionable hand gestures.

ILLUMINATI!

Sorry, I had to..

Looks like it was fun!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I'm here representing all the lives this so called Church has ruined!"

What? Katie Holmes' life?

I think she'll be fine.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Yes, hers and the lives of countless others, watch this and then tell me if you think she's safe!!

John Sweeney, exposing Scientology:

Towards the end of the doc, there's also a lady from Birmingham UK, so yes, it even get's close to home!

As for my hand gesture, It was actually meant to be the 2 fore fingers on each hand, but the photo actually caught me in the middle of a joke with the photographer!! Aha.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This is why Anon is just a joke, they decide to "raise awareness" of "Privatization of Birmingham's police force and courts by G4S, Libor Scandal, Section 80 - Spying on the Public and use of DOMESTIC DRONES. "
By picking on a small religious group that is more or less harmless when compared to the other religions of the world? How many people died in the scientology crusades and the scientologist terrorist attack of 9/11?
I mean if Neo-Nazis did the same thing outside a synagogue or black church people would be pissed, with scientology it is different because the people doing it think that it is "not a religion" but keep in mind many neo-nazis believe that blacks and jews are not people.
The logical contradiction is also funny, protest the spying on private citizens but at the same time say screw the freedom of religion because you don't like a particular religion.
Its a hate group, end of story. To say it is not would be like saying you support slavery not because blacks are not people but because you love them so much that you want to own one.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by QUANTUMGR4V17Y
I see you're using some very questionable hand gestures.
ILLUMINATI!

Sorry, I had to..
Looks like it was fun!

Lol noticed that to . but give her a break

there is many people out there thinking this is the rock on sign
they just dont know there is another significance to it .. Lucifer

Edit : not sure yet who are Anon .. Cia or not

they are hard to read and are hidding more stuff then they tell
are they inciting people to be violent is the question .. if yes .. then
for them
i dont think so but i also said that for Obama .. that he was one of the good guy finaly
the only man i trust now is Ron Paul

edit on 8/27/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

He has a point though.

Why doesn't Anon go after Neo-Nazi groups?

What about Westboro Babtist church? I know they've hacked their website once or twice but apart from that there's not much.

And this group actually embraces hate and racism.

Do you see Scientology carry out hate speach against gays or non white races?

Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of Scientology, nor am I a fan of any religion but I think there is a lot worse out there that Anon could go after.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Anon has no leader!!

We're all individuals doing what can, about what we can, I'm part of the West Midlands Fraction, so cannot really be classed as having anything to do with..say...a fraction in America.

That being said, we're also working on Project Darknet, which is exposing Elite peado's, that a good enough cause? Also, How is the cause we we're representing 2 days ago not good enough?

It's a priority in Birmingham anyway. G4S, guilty of war crimes against Palestinians, on our own door step.

That also being said, Anon are protesting something in November, which I am against, and feel they have no just cause to do so.

What we gonna do?

At least some of us ARE attempting to do something..
Trying to create change in a physical sense is harder than it seems. If our home video's didn't convince you of our general operations, then I don't know what will.

Also, I don't think I above post was ill mannered at all, but hey, the staff can interpret these rules ANYWAY they like, the great flaw of ATS indeed.

As for Scientology, if you really don't know anything of how they operate, watch my linked documentary, one of the VICTIMS came from Birmingham UK, as far as I'm concerned, that's cause enough for us to be there...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Don't get me wrong, I have no issue with Anon's overall ideology.

Just think with there being so many individual groups that there is a high chance of personal vendettas.

Not saying you guys are doing that but would you have gone and protested at the church if that woman wasn't from Birmingham?

Oh and yes, that post was a bit rude, just because we're all newbs doesn't make our opinions any less important.

Kudos for getting out there and actually doing something too btw.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Young lady. I am proud that you are active and involved and that you believe that you are making a difference. I am proud that you do seem to care and are passionate about it. I'm sure there are worse ways to waste a day off.

As long as you are respectful of others liberties and cause no harm/interference, others should not have a problem.

By the way, here across the pond, i can't see your vid from your second post, trying to watch it on YouTube says that it is unavailable.

Questions if you don't mind and have the time.

What was the purpose for your foray into the Scientology offices? What actions did your group take while inside? Can you upload the video that you took from your phone?

Are you going to be writing a thread on G4S? This Section 80?

Did you mean faction (although I can understand fraction also as it relates to a part of a whole)?

What's going on in November? Is it hush hush?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pwndnewb

Thanks for your support,

I'm afraid it must be an error on your end in regards to the second video, as it plays fine for me.

It was a short clip of one of our public speeches in the very spot we could grab almost *every bodies* attention.

The speech included something along the lines of: "Where the propaganda BBC has failed you, Anonymous will not, we are informing us that as of February 2013 G4S will be taking over West Midlands police, this is detrimental to all as G4S are corporate criminals - G4S CORPORATE CRIMINALS (as one)" and repeated several times.

I'm afraid I got no further than the second floor in the lift, of Scientology, where I yelled from the lift that the police "Friends" were going to be called, so everybody retreated.

I have viewed another video, in which I see the Anon members on the main floor at reception, asking if they could have more information on Scientology, and they also recorded around the room, to view all the layout and memorabilia, they video included shots of various flyers on the use of drugs... I'm afraid from the video it is hard to tell what our spokes people questioned the Scientology "workers" on.

Anon OPs are of no secret, unless it's felt we need to be protected from forces that will stop us, so In November on the 5th we will be joining Occupy London in taking a stand out side Parliament, protesting all sorts I believe, including the Bank of England.

There with be many fractions attending from all over the world, Oh, If Assange is still present at the Embassy, I believe, thats somewhere we will be present also.

I'm afraid, upon viewing my phone I deleted that video unintentionally, as my memory card was getting full.

To the Poster above, yes, Anonymous are open to being mislead, or infiltrated as much as any movement is, as I've already stated, they are protesting a cause in November (unrelated to Occupy London) that I disagree with. I shall not mention what, because I will not aid in the spreading of Misinformation.

Also, my "Newbie" comment was not aimed at his ATS membership, but in regards to his lack of knowledge on Scientology. Hence my disagreement with my comment being removed.

Also, if the Lady from Birmingham hadn't been affected by Scientology, yes, I still would have been there, as in principle, it's still a corporate group pretending to be a church.

If you disagree with that, I urge you to watch my linked video by John Sweeney, if you have not already.

Also, a thread dedicated to G4S seems like a good idea, maybe i'll work on that..
edit on 27-8-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

top topics

join