It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men's rights to Women's reproductive organs - You don't have any.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

Lol is this atroll thread?

Of course a man has rights in this situation, just like a woman does. Its called equal rights. Giving someone more rights than another person based on race,sex,age,ect is called discrimination

I have a feeling in the future it will play out like this-
If the mans wants it but not the woman, they will eventually(if not alrdy) be able to extract it to a test tube or a willing carrier mother

Vice versa- man forgoes any potential rights or responsabilitys.

See if we pit our mind to, we will be able to resolve these situations without having to resort to immature child like behavior

Not being funny but... Did you even read my OP? Its pretty clear what this thread is about.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter
But you seem to not understand that a baby is not "yours".

Whoa whoa whoa here.
Any baby growing inside me is indeed MINE.
No one can take it and grow it in their womb can they? It needs to stay in mine, right? After it is born, can someone just come take the kid or is it still mine?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Socrato

Originally posted by Socrato
Any pregnant woman can punch herself in the uterus and cause a miscarriage ...

Ah, our old friend, ignorance.

reply to post by Jepic

Originally posted by Jepic
Meh. Agree to disagree. We are going circles.

Not really. You're just bailing out of the discussion.

But I truly hope the law changes and people don't have sex until they are married.

Oh, yes, let's bring in the government to help! More government in the bedroom is JUST what we need! (that was sarcasm)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Insanity is to discuss woman's rights with backward-ish fundamentalists backed by cunning politicians that use an emotional topic during pre-election, just to get popularity votes.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Endorra

Originally posted by verschickter
But you seem to not understand that a baby is not "yours".

Whoa whoa whoa here.
Any baby growing inside me is indeed MINE.
No one can take it and grow it in their womb can they? It needs to stay in mine, right? After it is born, can someone just come take the kid or is it still mine?

Ever heard of a surrogate mother?

By the way, in the near future, with our technology expansion, kids will be grown in test tubes. I'd embrace motherhood if I were inverted

link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

Originally posted by Myendica

But you arent trying to advocate womens choice. Your advocating selfishness.

Matter of opinion.
I love how you cut and paste quotes. And this is why the elites want to make a totalitarian state worldwide. Cause of "matters of opinions" that are just off the wall.

link   

Originally posted by Endorra

Just making sure that my nuts have a say I guess...

OK, now lets try some simple math.
If you and I were to have a baby.
How much time would your nuts need to be involved compared to how much time all my reproductive organs need to be involved in order to bring that child into the world?
That is how much say your nuts get.
As long as you understand reproductive organs are necessary for children to happen is really all that mattered to me. Glad we could get there.

And do you realise that without a male's nuts you wouldn't even have a chance at controlling the life of that baby because you wouldn't even be having a baby. Basically YOU WANT TO CONTROL A BEING THAT HAS MY GENES IN IT!? HEEEELLL NO!

link   

link   

Hmmm... Okay.

If the woman is raped she has the final decision to what happens with the baby.
If the man is raped he decides what happens with the baby.

If a baby arose fromm casual sex, both parents have a 50/50 say to what happens to the baby.

I want to just say "deal" and be happy we came to an agreement. The only problem is your exception for rape does some damage to your other arguments you have put forward in order to further your pro life position. You may have to rethink your entire stance if you actually believe what you just posted.
This is a tricky topic.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
ENOUGH

It seems my earlier warning didn't get through. Any further T&C violations will be removed. As will posting privileges.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

If a woman keeps those reproductive organs at least 12 feet away from me, she'll never have to worry over whether or not I'll try to claim any rights to their produce.

Curious to know why she has to stand at least 12 feet away from you? Can you not be held responsible for your actions?

There's this newfangled contraceptive contraption. it's called a "quarter". It works by having a woman place it against the inside of one knee, and holding it in place with the other.

Funny that, i think its a contraception that can be used by both genders.

Same goes for guys - if you don't point that thing at a woman you ain't willing to marry, you'll be ok.

finally getting into the realms of common sense.

You may think you're some kind of Lothario, but the fact is it's a rare woman that will give you any consideration at all after she gets your donation.

Because when women have sex, that's all were after. Honestly.

It's all down hill from there, just open your wallet and hand it over. For the next several years.

Personal responsibility, Dont sleep with women who wont go out and look after themselves.

You might think she'll only have you by the balls for that cozy 7 minutes, but facts are that she's have you by the jimmies for a lot longer if you don't guard YOURSELF. She ain't gonna guard it for you, bub.

This message needs to be preached.

RUN! Run away! Then you can keep buying the premium beer for the rest of your days, instead of buying her and her true love a new house.

Lol.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

There's this newfangled contraceptive contraption. it's called a "quarter". It works by having a woman place it against the inside of one knee, and holding it in place with the other.

Same goes for guys - if you don't point that thing at a woman you ain't willing to marry, you'll be ok.

What? Being willing to marry some one you knocked up doesn't mean we will be okay.

Believe it or not, married couples have abortions as well, sometimes... So, no, just being willing to marry some one is not going to make everything okay.

People get pregnant, married or not.....And sometimes people don't want that baby, married or not....And if that is the case.... it's time to sit down with your spouse and discuss options...

Because, ladies and gentlemen, as shocking as it may be.... Married people can accidentally get pregnant too.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

You know what actually? I want you to see how long you survive if you were missing 8 cells in your skin or intestines and of course without those 8 cells being able to be replaced.

I survive just fine missing whole organs that aren't replaced... I think you need to pick up a science book.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Yes, i happly support the abortion of cells growing within the womb of a woman at her request. Im not ashamed of my stance.

You are, because you refuse to admit that it is a human.

Unless you deny all basic modern Biology about the life cycle...then you support the killing of a very very young human.

Why can't you admit it?

And you are who to dictate this? You think because you have a penis you get the lay down the law?

I think because I am a human I get to advocate for the protection of all humans...no matter how young they are or how "inconvenient" they are to other humans.

Yeah, the difference here being that we're not talking about when life begins, where talking about a women's right to control her reproductive organs via the means of abortion - Im not discussing the rights and wrongs OF abortion.

Oh...you are talking about abortion...you just said you weren't

So let me get this straight...you only want to discuss that abortion is good...you don't want to hear any counter arguments???

*snip* (Mod Note: Removed needlessly antagonistic commentary.)

Nope, this entire thread is about the reproductive rights of women and how men do not get a say when it comes to termination of pregnancy.

This entire thread is a way to ease your mind...pro abortion threads always are...it's a sleep aide so you can continue to lie to yourself.

Proudly pro-choice btw.

Yes...so proud you deny Biology and lie to yourself.

I challenge you...just admit here and now that you support the killing of innocent humans because they are an inconvenience.
edit on 8/26/2012 by seagull because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

People who don't take responsibility for their actions should be prevented from performing those actions in the first place. Otherwise like I said, the planet turns into one big insane joke.

link   
reply to post by Endorra

Its not about yours, it´s about a life. Its not about you´r right to kill it. You have it. But OP should consider that she´s deciding over two other life. That´s the point and nothing else. Just because you have the right, doesn´t make it right.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SearchLightsInc

But you arent trying to advocate womens choice. Your advocating selfishness.

Matter of opinion.
I love how you cut and paste quotes. And this is why the elites want to make a totalitarian state worldwide. Cause of "matters of opinions" that are just off the wall.

Now you're having a go at me for cutting your thread and only answering the relevant part to it? well, i didnt creat this thread expecting to win hearts and minds.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
To all men who are crying foul over this.
I think the only right the man should have is the right to pay for a surrogate and the surgery for an embryonic transfer. We are talking ballpark $100,000.00 US. and FULL responsibility for the child afterward.

How bad do you want that kid now?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join