It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati event at the paralympics?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
reply to post by 3danimator

Think what you will. I have no reason to lie about this.

Yes you do. You made a post on ATS and you want it to get attention. You have every reason to lie.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I didn't post it to get attention. I posted it to get peoples collective thoughts on the "possiblity" of such an event. Not to garner attention. At the point my comp had crashed, I was new to google chrome, and had never seen that kind of error message. I am only opening up the discussion as to the possibility of such an event happening or not.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I am not lying about my comp crashing and not having chrome up. I do not use chrome all the time, and I was on ATS at the same time as I was checking my mail on AOL. Even if chrome crashes, it does not shut down my computer and in turn losing all of my saved data that I had auto saved. Secondly, I never said that I believed for certain that a false flag event would happen. I have left it open for discussion for any who believe it is "possible" or not. It's your opinion that there will not be one, so you have weighed in on the topic of the post.

was you on the site of that count down clock? ,,,because after i had been on here and on other sites related to the count down clock ie the pyramid and symbols site my hard drive has failed on my new Toshiba satellite laptop i am now having to use my old computer ....

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator
Excellent! Once NOTHING happens at the ceremony or during the games, i look forward to the post saying:

"Victory!! We thwarted the Illuminatis plans for an attack! Yes, nothing happened, but it was because we drew attention to it!"

Idiots.

And please stop talking about the Illuminati as if they were real. They are no more real then Santa Claus. Move on with your lives

And lastly OP. You liar. You got the Chrome crash error message but..GASP...you didnt have Chrome open.???LIar liar liar liar

edit on 5-9-2012 by 3danimator because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2012 by 3danimator because: (no reason given)

im just curias do the free masons exist ? or the dragon society

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

Actually I was. Maybe that's what cause my computer to crash. Very well is the best answer.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Actually I was. Maybe that's what cause my computer to crash. Very well is the best answer.

there very weird sites who knows who is behind them and for what purpose ,,

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth

Don't take this the wrong way but i think you should have a word with the tooth fairy..

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Been thinking about this some more. I had thought the time on this clock might refer to an event somewhere else in a different time zone, so the time on the clock would correspond with the closing ceremony of the Olympics this coming Sunday - which would make it Western US / Central America / top of South America. Thinking about it again now, along with the opening ceremony of the Paralympics and everyone's comments, I think maybe it does refer to the Paralympics, in which case we might take the time on the clock to refer to London, even though it's wrong for the closing ceremony. The message of the opening ceremony corresponded with the lettering at the top of the clock, essentially that learning brings all light (that there is, in some people's view). Did anyone else notice what happened with the lettering that was projected on to the audience towards the end (last half-hour of the ceremony)? Most of it was the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, in English, but then, briefly, there was some script I couldn't decipher, which looked more like that square type of old South American / Aztec or Mayan type of writing.

This pyramid that the video analyst has looked at - the message at the base corresponds, again, with the message of the opening ceremony of the Paralympics - essentially, "you shall be free" - with all these umbrellas, etc. You could say that what is currently going on - the games themselves - corresponds with "you shall live". Thing is, the next message on the pyramid is chilling - "you shall die" - then there's a lot of layers with things I haven't deciphered on top of that. This could refer to the closing ceremony, but - taking the cue from the sceptics on these threads - it's likely to be symbolic, isn't it, like the rest? I sincerely hope that's all it is.

Just one other thing, which could be a red herring, but the international radiation monitoring picked up a leak in Switzerland yesterday, just briefly - it was gone by the end of the day - at a ski place called Aproz, where a lot of bottled water, and water that goes into various fruit drinks, colas etc., comes from. So happens that the monitoring station near Aproz is at a place called Sion Airport.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Right, the 'powers that be' told us at the Olympics that their Phoenix was going to rise from the flames as "Rule the World" was being sung.

And the opening ceremony at the Paraolympics saw "Big Bang" in the headlines across all forms of media. They have chosen Coldplay's Viva La Vida, with it's "rule the world" message for the closing ceremony.

OP, 2,000 years ago the Son of God was crucified on this planet because the ruling powers weren't about to give up their earthly rule, even to God's Annoited One. Jesus is returning in judgement in two days, 2,000 years. Do you understand the implication of His words which tell us that the world will be getting the son of destruction before His return? We are in the last hours of this age, literally witnessing men choose evil and death as if it were good. Men and women are following him and fighting for the right to slaughter their babies, to euthanise their elderly and sick, to procure nuclear weapons, to eliminate any and all reference to the God of their forefathers, to genetically alter all forms of life, and to convince society that eugenics is necessary. And yet, the fruits of all of these things is death. It's how we know that the new "good" isn't God's good. God's good leads to life. You say that you sense the messages, and I hope that they are concerning you enough to seek the Truth from the only One who will give it. Loving truth in your heart means that you are able to let go of prior beliefs when they are proven false. It means that you would repent, express deep sorrow and remorse to God for having done wrong after He points out to you the error of your ways. He allows you to see what you are seeing for a reason, and it's up to you what you do with it. Some will watch yet not bother to seek Him. Most will not see it coming. Difficult times are approaching every single one of us as His judgements draw near. They will be poured out soon as this Age of humanity draws to a close. The message to repent is growing louder as the watchmen see the coming judgements, as they watch the last kings being given their authority and rule from Satan to bring in their son. Unfortunately for the world, it's the son of destruction instead of the Son of God. Understand the time in which all of us have been chosen to live.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
or alternatively, this clock/illuminati site is just some troll's hobby-site. seems kinda more likely than some secret organisation hiding in plain sight and giving symbolic clues via a self-titled page on the interwebs about the *cough* "next major event" that they are planning in their nefarious scheme to take over a world that is already taken over.

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by seethetruth

Don't take this the wrong way but i think you should have a word with the tooth fairy..

have a word with the tooth fairy about what?

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
Right, the 'powers that be' told us at the Olympics that their Phoenix was going to rise from the flames as "Rule the World" was being sung.

And the opening ceremony at the Paraolympics saw "Big Bang" in the headlines across all forms of media. They have chosen Coldplay's Viva La Vida, with it's "rule the world" message for the closing ceremony.

OP, 2,000 years ago the Son of God was crucified on this planet because the ruling powers weren't about to give up their earthly rule, even to God's Annoited One. Jesus is returning in judgement in two days, 2,000 years. Do you understand the implication of His words which tell us that the world will be getting the son of destruction before His return?

We are in the last hours of this age, literally witnessing men choose evil and death as if it were good. Men and women are following him and fighting for the right to slaughter their babies, to euthanise their elderly and sick, to procure nuclear weapons, to eliminate any and all reference to the God of their forefathers, to genetically alter all forms of life, and to convince society that eugenics is necessary.

And yet, the fruits of all of these things is death. It's how we know that the new "good" isn't God's good. God's good leads to life. You say that you sense the messages, and I hope that they are concerning you enough to seek the Truth from the only One who will give it. Loving truth in your heart means that you are able to let go of prior beliefs when they are proven false. It means that you would repent,

express deep sorrow and remorse to God for having done wrong after He points out to you the error of your ways. He allows you to see what you are seeing for a reason, and it's up to you what you do with it. Some will watch yet not bother to seek Him. Most will not see it coming. Difficult times are approaching every single one of us as His judgements draw near.

They will be poured out soon as this Age of humanity draws to a close. The message to repent is growing louder as the watchmen see the coming judgements, as they watch the last kings being given their authority and rule from Satan to bring in their son. Unfortunately for the world, it's the son of destruction instead of the Son of God. Understand the time in which all of us have been chosen to live.

just had to put some breaks in your post so i can read it ,,,hope you dont mind

posted on Sep, 6 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

all the signs for the end days are happening now ,, and we could well be on the edge of another prophesy coming to be and that's a world wide famine ,,many places now are in a drought not just America ,, and could the eu break up over the Euro as the Euro is on the brink of collapse ,then would that lead to the un breaking up and nation rising against nation ,,who knows keep watching for the next episode

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
So, no ones even thinking about this in retrospect?...

posted on Sep, 19 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by seudonymous

Not really anymore. Is there something that we have all missed? Edit to mods: This thread was inaccurate as to anything happening on September 9th. Please close this thread.
edit on 19-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join