It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati event at the paralympics?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I know what a lot of ATS'ers may be thinking. Not another thread about a possible attack at the olympics. I have read some interesting things that make me think it just may be possible though, and that we may have just guessed the wrong time and date for this event to occur earlier on the olympic main stage. I have had an interesting time trying to figure out another enigma that ultimately led me to believe that this could be very true. A couple of weeks ago a fellow ATS'er posted a thread about an illuminati clock that has a countdown on it that ends on September 9th in a few short weeks from now. There are symbols on the clock that you can click that have symbols on them. When you click any of them, the page refreshes and there is a number underneath that pressed symbol. This clock has been referenced on ATS as far back as 2010. In the chat section on here earlier I was brainstorming with Omegalogos and TWM trying to figure out the symbology and whether it conveys any kind of message whatsoever.
One of the symbols is an owl. There are many ways that it could be referenced and am not sure what it could possibly mean. The next two symbols I can understand at all and do not know the picture references assigned to them. The symbol after that is a symbol of scepters overlaying each other followed by a symbol of a cobra coming from a persons right hand. A link to the illuminati clock is below.

www.illuminatiorder.info...

Now, most people know that the illuminati as a group are masters of hiding their intentions in plain sight. They love ritual and they seem to like to put their imagery right out in the open in a cryptic way. Most people do not pay attention to these cryptic messages that they show in art, music or even the media - but we here at ATS do.
There were numerous references to the attacks on the world trade center buildings before it even took place. A link to one of them is here.

thequietus.com...

As far as the illuminati cryptogram puzzle is concerned, the last image that I mention above was a bit disconcerting. An image of a cobra attached to a right hand like it is "hooking" into it. This symbol when pressed
gives the number value as 9. The ninth letter in the greek alphabet is I. Iota is is the greek terminology of this letter. It dawned on me that I had seen a reference to this letter some where before...

www.escapeallthesethings.com...

The symbolism of the snake hooking into the right hand... could this be a biblical reference to the mark of the beast from the book of revelations? Omegalogos had mentioned to me that he thought that it was a symbol for money. He could be right. Is this a symbol for a coming global banking collapse? Possibly the federal reserve or LIbor? It very well could be in my mind. The symbol next to it with the scepters overlaying each other... a symbol of sovereignty? A sign of the governments of the world coming together in as a unified force such as the new world order? Are the symbols a progressive story of events that will unfold or is this just some cryptic game? Could be any of them in my opinion. TMW mentioned also to me that this clock countdown stops around the end of the paralympics ceremony in London on September 9th at 1323:33 or 1:23 pm. Is it just a coincidence? I hope so. Anyone here on ATS that can decipher the other symbols meaning would be greatly appreciated as well.

Others around the world think that an event is probable for the September 9th closing ceremony of the London paralympics as well. Below is a youtube video about the possiblity of an event.

*** On a very strange note ***

As I was typing this, around the point that I was typing about the symbol of the mark of the beast, A screen popped up on my screen with an eye on it with the words below it: "Looks like he's dead Jim". An apparent Star Trek reference. After that happened, everything on my PC shutdown and every window I had up had disappeared. This was not an IP issue. I know what happens when my IP connection fails. This is not what happens when it does. I have never had that happen, and I will be honest, it unnerved me a little bit. I have no idea what that was, but in my 3 plus years of owning this PC it is the only time it has ever happened. It reminded me of someone remotely watching what I was typing, almost like a back door trojan virus.
Looks like it may have been my google chrome browser. I didn't have it open though, so I don't know. Oh well.

edit on 26-8-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubicant13
As I was typing this, around the point that I was typing about the symbol of the mark of the beast, A screen popped up on my screen with an eye on it with the words below it: "Looks like he's dead Jim".
It reminded me of someone remotely watching what I was typing, almost like a back door trojan virus.

If you are using the chrome browser, its just a silly error message.
A few variations exist, differing in appearance.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I have chrome, but was using aol. I had chrome open earlier, but idk. Would chrome doing that make my PC completely shut down? I mean everything did and it's running odd even now as I type this, I am running a complete virus scan.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I know what a lot of ATS'ers may be thinking. Not another thread about a possible attack at the olympics. I have read some interesting things that make me think it just may be possible though, and that we may have just guessed the wrong time and date for this event to occur earlier on the olympic main stage. I have had an interesting time trying to figure out another enigma that ultimately led me to believe that this could be very true. A couple of weeks ago a fellow ATS'er posted a thread about an illuminati clock that has a countdown on it that ends on September 9th in a few short weeks from now. There are symbols on the clock that you can click that have symbols on them. When you click any of them, the page refreshes and there is a number underneath that pressed symbol. This clock has been referenced on ATS as far back as 2010. In the chat section on here earlier I was brainstorming with Omegalogos and TWM trying to figure out the symbology and whether it conveys any kind of message whatsoever.
One of the symbols is an owl. There are many ways that it could be referenced and am not sure what it could possibly mean. The next two symbols I can understand at all and do not know the picture references assigned to them. The symbol after that is a symbol of scepters overlaying each other followed by a symbol of a cobra coming from a persons right hand. A link to the illuminati clock is below.

www.illuminatiorder.info...

Now, most people know that the illuminati as a group are masters of hiding their intentions in plain sight. They love ritual and they seem to like to put their imagery right out in the open in a cryptic way. Most people do not pay attention to these cryptic messages that they show in art, music or even the media - but we here at ATS do.
There were numerous references to the attacks on the world trade center buildings before it even took place. A link to one of them is here.

thequietus.com...

As far as the illuminati cryptogram puzzle is concerned, the last image that I mention above was a bit disconcerting. An image of a cobra attached to a right hand like it is "hooking" into it. This symbol when pressed
gives the number value as 9. The ninth letter in the greek alphabet is I. Iota is is the greek terminology of this letter. It dawned on me that I had seen a reference to this letter some where before...

www.escapeallthesethings.com...

The symbolism of the snake hooking into the right hand... could this be a biblical reference to the mark of the beast from the book of revelations? Omegalogos had mentioned to me that he thought that it was a symbol for money. He could be right. Is this a symbol for a coming global banking collapse? Possibly the federal reserve or LIbor? It very well could be in my mind. The symbol next to it with the scepters overlaying each other... a symbol of sovereignty? A sign of the governments of the world coming together in as a unified force such as the new world order? Are the symbols a progressive story of events that will unfold or is this just some cryptic game? Could be any of them in my opinion. TMW mentioned also to me that this clock countdown stops around the end of the paralympics ceremony in London on September 9th at 1323:33 or 1:23 pm. Is it just a coincidence? I hope so. Anyone here on ATS that can decipher the other symbols meaning would be greatly appreciated as well.

Others around the world think that an event is probable for the September 9th closing ceremony of the London paralympics as well. Below is a youtube video about the possiblity of an event.

*** On a very strange note ***

As I was typing this, around the point that I was typing about the symbol of the mark of the beast, A screen popped up on my screen with an eye on it with the words below it: "Looks like he's dead Jim". An apparent Star Trek reference. After that happened, everything on my PC shutdown and every window I had up had disappeared. This was not an IP issue. I know what happens when my IP connection fails. This is not what happens when it does. I have never had that happen, and I will be honest, it unnerved me a little bit. I have no idea what that was, but in my 3 plus years of owning this PC it is the only time it has ever happened. It reminded me of someone remotely watching what I was typing, almost like a back door trojan virus.
Looks like it may have been my google chrome browser. I didn't have it open though, so I don't know. Oh well.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

about an illuminati clock that has a countdown on it

Exactly how do you know it is a "Illuminati clock"?

What is the difference to a normal clock....

Now, most people know that the illuminati as a group are masters of hiding their intentions in plain sight.

Actually they are fictional....

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Now that you've exposed their plan it won't happen.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

I have had a look at the rest of that site with the pyramid on it and clicked on the different symbols and on one of them it took me to a page with flags of different nations on it ,
What i did find was a flag for Wales Scotland and England and Britain now if the site is truly illuminati they would have known to just put the one flag up the union jack that would have represented Wales Scotland and England .
When you clicked on the flags it gave you statistics for that country and all the Welsh , Scottish , English and British flags had all the same statistics .
So this has lead me to believe that it is not the illuminati behind this site and clock ,if they was truly enlightened they would have know the difference between flags

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
A very big misconception is that these people do things in riddles and cryptic, truth is that all the things that TPTB do is is plain sight and nothing hidden, their writings and their deeds are all public knowledge.
They do not start web sites and put cryptic messages in them, they are done by people having a laugh at conspiracy theorists.

things like all these small hints and clues are just more of people looking back and seeing things after the fact, I doubt that Ruphurt Murdoch has even watched the Simpsons let alone tell his artists to put in a subliminal clue that would point the finger directly back at him.

Something may happen at the Para olympics, but it wont be advertised, it will be done only if it helps push an agenda, you will find no paper trail leading back to a single person or people, unless it is meant to have a trail, like blaming a foreign country on an attack.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubicant13

As I was typing this, around the point that I was typing about the symbol of the mark of the beast, A screen popped up on my screen with an eye on it with the words below it: "Looks like he's dead Jim". An apparent Star Trek reference. After that happened, everything on my PC shutdown and every window I had up had disappeared.

Incredible.

Thank goodness for auto-save and what a shame you weren't able to reach out in a last-gasp effort to hit the PrintScrn button.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Explanation: Uhmmm?

Cache gets dumped when the PC turns off due to being RAM based.

So the screen grab would have been pointless.

Personal Disclosure: :shk:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
After the olympics have finished and 2013 comes and goes without a hitch i ask you this
doomsayers...will you still follow the charlatans claims, well will you?.

Will you fall for it all over again like a vicious circle going around and around?.

2012 THE BIG AWAKENING:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Not this nonsense again? There are posters on here who believe the 'planned false flag' at the olymics was cancelled because ATS members were onto them, if this was true, surely theyd be a lil more creative than to shift it to the paralympics? Can we not just focus on the sport, which by the way is not a distraction technique used by the elite, its something that can bring people together much more effectively than anything i can think of

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I know what a lot of ATS'ers may be thinking. Not another thread about a possible attack at the olympics.

What would make you think that........

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Just quick questions, anyone else think it’s a coincidence that Jacques Rogge won’t be attending the closing ceremony of the Paralympics, due to a supposed hip replacement? Is he not supposed to be some sort of illuminati fella, or what not?

Source:
uk.reuters.com...

And the ceremony is to be the Called "Festival of Flame", The Flame … Woooooooooooo spooky

Not that I actually don’t believe this too much, but I thought I would just add it for all the die-hard “false flag” lovers

Have fun

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Correct me if i am wrong, but the Illuminati, were they not the enlightened for the betterment of mankind?
Why would they be working with Israel and the US. that makes absolutely no god damn sense to me. Thinking the illuminati are american just proves they are NOT the illuminated.

Maybe the illuminati are not bad at all?

What if the illuminati were really behind 9/11 but not for the sake of entering iraq but for the sake of the human race. One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter, but this attack was used as an opportunity by the actually bad people to do what they wanted.

It was terrorists who want to spread a holy war all across the planet, was it really? maybe it was the first blow in an illuminated revolution. Osama is a bad guy because we are told he is. IF he even had something to do with it.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Excellent! Once NOTHING happens at the ceremony or during the games, i look forward to the post saying:

"Victory!! We thwarted the Illuminatis plans for an attack! Yes, nothing happened, but it was because we drew attention to it!"

Idiots.

And please stop talking about the Illuminati as if they were real. They are no more real then Santa Claus. Move on with your lives

And lastly OP. You liar. You got the Chrome crash error message but..GASP...you didnt have Chrome open.???LIar liar liar liar

edit on 5-9-2012 by 3danimator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

move on with your lives.

Yes. because my belief (which i am still open on) causes my life to be stunted and stalled because I thinkt he illuminati are real. All i do is sit and stare at a white wall, constantly thinking about the illuminati, sometimes i even forget to eat or drink.

........i mean really?

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

I am not lying about my comp crashing and not having chrome up. I do not use chrome all the time, and I was on ATS at the same time as I was checking my mail on AOL. Even if chrome crashes, it does not shut down my computer and in turn losing all of my saved data that I had auto saved. Secondly, I never said that I believed for certain that a false flag event would happen. I have left it open for discussion for any who believe it is "possible" or not. It's your opinion that there will not be one, so you have weighed in on the topic of the post.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I am not lying about my comp crashing and not having chrome up. I do not use chrome all the time, and I was on ATS at the same time as I was checking my mail on AOL. Even if chrome crashes, it does not shut down my computer and in turn losing all of my saved data that I had auto saved. Secondly, I never said that I believed for certain that a false flag event would happen. I have left it open for discussion for any who believe it is "possible" or not. It's your opinion that there will not be one, so you have weighed in on the topic of the post.

OK. So,

-You are suggesting that you got the Chrome error message and chrome wasnt open?
-What data? Files? Images? Where were they saved? On your disk. So when you rebooted the machine, what happened? All the new files you saved were deleted by your others were fine?
-What were you auto saving?

I think you are still bullplopping OP. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Think what you will. I have no reason to lie about this. I have an auto save feature that backs up all open windows as well as those that are currently in progress, such as writing this thread. Any time I have had a power surge or any thing of that nature, when the computer reboots, it pulls up the auto saved documents. This was the first time it didn't. I had to re-write this thread from the beginning as well as find my linked sources all over again.
edit on 5-9-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join