It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle Hackpen Hill Cube

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
This Crop circle looks to elaborate to be made by people over one night...
This crop circle looks like a huge cosmic Rubik's Cube..either hoax or real...pretty masterful piece of work i find it fascinating..peace,sugarcookie1
S&F

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Forget crop circles, is that you in pic?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnionHead

wtf. are you 10yrs old or something? jeez That's a girl, get over it

edit on 31-8-2012 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

Go play with Aliens son. You won't attract female in your current condition. It's only a joke though, you should be more concerned about yourself looking like a 10 year old believing in Alien made crop circles

Plus, it looks a bit like Rachel Hunter, many have a soft spot for the likes, again you wouldn't understand, back to your crops
edit on 31-8-2012 by OnionHead because: Aliens probed him

And believe it or not I am well known in this part of the world as "The most fertile man in Ireland".

edit on 31-8-2012 by OnionHead because: Reptilian's eye

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by badcon
reply to post by Signals

I don't see how these could be manmade and be so perfect. I wonder if you fly over neighboring areas if you see a bunch of practice tries and then there is finally this perfect one. As much as I think it would be impossible for people to do this people have done a lot of things I would think are impossible if I didn't see it.

Who knows? I'm just glad that someone is doing these so I can keep seeing new ones and being in awe.

Go to the Crop Circle Connector.

Look at all the photos. Article - Field Reports - Comments and you will see this crop circle

is very close to the farmers house.

I think this Cube Crop Circle was created at around 5 AM.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Go to the Crop Circle Connector.

Look at all the photos. Article - Field Reports - Comments and you will see this crop circle

NO
edit on 31-8-2012 by OnionHead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee

Originally posted by OnionHead

wtf. are you 10yrs old or something? jeez That's a girl, get over it

edit on 31-8-2012 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

Actually, i would say old onionhead is about 56 years old, has a bad leg ( desk duty)

and works in Washington DC.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I haven't read all the replies on this so don't know if it's been mentioned already. I'm not going to say I believe that aliens create crop circles because I am one of the biggest skeptics out there. However, I'll entertain the thought that it's a possibility.

With that possibility, isn't it more likely that crop circles are created remotely? We humans only know what it possible in the limitations of Earth. If it is true that travelling faster than light is impossible we have to consider that light itself is the fastest way of getting information across space.

If a civilization out there in the cosmos is thousands of years ahead of us, there's a possibility that their technology is immensely more advanced than ours, however, they can't physically reach us because the laws of physics cannot be defied. They may have had extremely powerful telescopic capabilities with the ability to see the surface of Earth in great detail for many 'Earth Years'. So all they can do is fire extremely powerful beams of light which must be either a type of light not present in our solar system or some kind of laser tech at a designated point on Earth and 'print' their messages in our crops. With computers thousands of years ahead, I'm sure tracking a specific point on our planet is not too difficult. IF this is the case, then surely deciphering the circles will reveal their location and other specific details about themselves? Maybe it could reveal how to recreate the technology to communicate back in the same way?

OR

Maybe it's just Frank and Tom on the way home from the Nags Head with a rope and plank...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty
I haven't read all the replies on this so don't know if it's been mentioned already. I'm not going to say I believe that aliens create crop circles because I am one of the biggest skeptics out there. However, I'll entertain the thought that it's a possibility.

With that possibility, isn't it more likely that crop circles are created remotely? We humans only know what it possible in the limitations of Earth. If it is true that travelling faster than light is impossible we have to consider that light itself is the fastest way of getting information across space.

If a civilization out there in the cosmos is thousands of years ahead of us, there's a possibility that their technology is immensely more advanced than ours, however, they can't physically reach us because the laws of physics cannot be defied. They may have had extremely powerful telescopic capabilities with the ability to see the surface of Earth in great detail for many 'Earth Years'. So all they can do is fire extremely powerful beams of light which must be either a type of light not present in our solar system or some kind of laser tech at a designated point on Earth and 'print' their messages in our crops. With computers thousands of years ahead, I'm sure tracking a specific point on our planet is not too difficult. IF this is the case, then surely deciphering the circles will reveal their location and other specific details about themselves? Maybe it could reveal how to recreate the technology to communicate back in the same way?

OR

Maybe it's just Frank and Tom on the way home from the Nags Head with a rope and plank...

Hey, that's great! You're thinking.

The aliens do not break the laws of physics. They just find their way around them.

The cigar shaped - beamships - have a propulsion system that allows them to - fold - space.

Time = Zero

There are smaller craft inside the beamships. ( Saucers & Triangle Starships)

The beamships are about 4,000 feet long.

It's not just the Grays. The Pleiadians are also here.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Here's to thinking...

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Here's to thinking...

I got my info from here: ---- Bob Lazar Website ----

Bob Lazar has his own business now. - United Nuclear -

- He sells science equipment -
edit on 31-8-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Actually, i would say old onionhead is about 56 years old, has a bad leg ( desk duty)

and works in Washington DC.

No no no no and.......................... NO. I am 100% Irish beef, born and bred on the emerald Isle, I'm 30 + the VAT, and no I am not working in Washington and my legs are fine.

I told you roughly 3 times that the man with the bad leg is Simon Beck, but unfortunately those words are floating around in the void between your lugs, lost in the wilderness with all other reasonable debate.

Just another of your delusions friend, anyone or anything that disagrees with your outlandish theories on crap circles therefore must be "In on it" lolz.

I have had the beauty and fortune to grow up round wise and level headed people, my head is wide open, but NO I won't and don't entertain any of this bo**ocks. Some say that "Air is getting in", although I know this is not a compliment

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by OnionHead

Sorry, Onionhead but i think i know who you really are and why you come to ATS to

throw ice cold water on anybody who dares to declare that crop circles are made

by the Grays.

--------
BTW, it appears from your posts / threads that you created a - new - id here on ATS.

I checked out your other posts. They are ALL anti-alien.

It appears you have attempted to derail other threads. Hmmm.....

I don't take it personally. I know you are just doing your job.

Isn't it odd that you post like an old pro.

BTW, are you about 56 years old?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Sorry, I thought you were being sarcastic? No?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Sorry, Onionhead but i think i know who you really are and why you come to ATS to

throw ice cold water on anybody who dares to declare that crop circles are made

by the Grays.

--------
BTW, it appears from your posts / threads that you created a - new - id here on ATS.

I checked out your other posts. They are ALL anti-alien.

It appears you have attempted to derail other threads. Hmmm.....

I don't take it personally. I know you are just doing your job.

Isn't it odd that you post like an old pro.

BTW, are you about 56 years old?

No, not anti Alien at all. I believe in a creator, a higher being. I certainly would not rule out intelligent and super intelligent life outside our solar system, it would be stupid to do so. After all we are a spec of sand on all the worlds beaches.

I will not condone the notion of supreme intelligent life coming here to play in a field making crop circles that have been proven doable by humans.

I will not buy into the idea of Aliens living in the Centre of the Earth, or Aliens having created some of mans greatest creations. I will also not believe that after taking the effort to get here they would become shy and hide, make a design in crops and then leave.

I am fair though, if I am wrong on anything that I say I will have no hesitation in coming back and apologizing.

I do ask you to produce any evidence you have of Alien life having visited here to either "Us" on the forums (Not Washington, I know how you think) or indeed to SETI who spend a lot of money in the search for intelligent life outside of our own.

edit on 31-8-2012 by OnionHead because: Probed again...ahhhh

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You should know that i'm a bit of - an old pro - myself.

You have met your match.

It looks like you and i can agree to disagree.

Perhaps you can convince others here on ATS what the truth is.

------------
I have found the truth.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Sorry, I thought you were being sarcastic? No?

I see you are in the UK.

Have you been out to see the Cube Crop Circle?

I hope the farmer hasn't harvested the wheat yet. This Cube is incredible

and impossible to copy.

Do you think you could make an exact copy of it in 8 hours if a gave you $5 Million ?

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Those little patterns in the outer squares (20 per side) are in the shape of wheat seeds removed from the outer chaff (or alternatively, they are in the shape of wheat seeds that are sprouting and displaying their seminal roots). The crop circle itself resides in a field of wheat.

Viewed in 3D, this crop circle would be a cube with six sides and therefore 36 total squares on each side. 36 x 6 = 216. 216 = 6 x 6 x 6. Using Google Earth Pro, I found this crop circle is 666 miles from the eastern border line of Berlin (at Lake Dameritzsee). Damaris is ‘calf’ in Greek. Given the clock symbolism in the crop circle (see research links highlighted below), and its proximity to the white horse on Hackpen Hill, I naturally wonder if this image represents someone (military craft, extraterrestrial craft, or apparently someone with planks that many ATS posters are not tricked by) trying to prophecy about the start of the second horse of the apocalypse (released by the calf – the second named living being in Rev 4:7)? For example, there are 20 outer squares on each side of the cube. 20 x 6 = 120. August 26, 2012 (date crop circle discovered) + 120 days = December 23, 2012. Oh dates! Is this not just amusing speculation based on the limited evidence available? Perhaps that’s the point – to get people speculating, to enjoy the thrill or fear of the sign. Right or wrong, some of us will naturally be compelled to imagine a little alien with freakish body strength and super math skills thinking to himself from his hovercraft, “Behold, me!”

The crop circle was discovered by a farmer on 8/26, and it is 820.6 nautical miles from Rome (see image below). Moreover, its southeastern apex (red arrow in the second image below) points at Rome (128.95 degree heading on Google Earth Pro). (I did my best to gauge the crop circle’s location and orientation using aerial maps (in relation to the white horse on Hackpen Hill) and the standard length marks left by the tractors in those two visible fields).

The researcher who provided this ‘arrows image’ above found the outer squares contain three large arrows pointing inward comprised of three smaller sets of 9 arrows (9 + 9 + 9 = 27), and likewise three larger arrows pointing outward comprised of three smaller sets of 11 arrows (11 + 11 + 11 = 33).

For more of my map research about the dangerous Vatican click here and here.

What possible meaning applies to the other two apexes (see orange and green arrows above)? They point into the English countryside -- their straight lines pass many churches and cities, some with apparently meaningful names, but most appear completely innocuous to my mind. By way of example, the southwestern apex points toward a city called Caine (7.21 nautical miles away); and the northwestern apex points toward a city called Warwick (49.21 nautical miles away), and then on to the area of York (149 nautical miles away). If I present these findings in an organized way (such as by emphasizing a pattern of 7), it might sound meaningful. But I’m pretty confident we can find exponentially more brain-numbing examples (i.e., Barford is 46 nautical miles away).

This is the first crop circle I’ve ever taken the time to examine with a calculator. I found myself naturally wanting to apply my calculations to ‘new world order’ stuff that I already study. Not surprising - the human brain thrives on associations that the person thinks he understands, toward a process of constantly trying to reinforce his often fragile belief systems.

A belief system built on signs alone = fragile. John 6:26-27, “Yah Shua answers them, wording, Amen! Amen! I word to you, You seek me, not because of seeing the signs, but of eating the breads and satiating. Work not for the food that destructs: but for the food abiding to life alma (aramaic text = D'aLEaLaM) which the Son of humanity gives you: for this, God (aramaic text = ‘alaha; Hebrew text = elohim) the Father sealed him.”

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GregGlaser

It looks like you have done your research on this cube crop circle.

So, who made it ?

It sure is amazing. I give it an A+.

posted on Aug, 31 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

This Cube is incredible

and impossible to copy.

Do you think you could make an exact copy of it in 8 hours if a gave you $5 Million ?

More likely able to spend the $5 Million in 8 hours.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join