New Crop Circle Hackpen Hill Cube

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

People who do even more severe crimes often times brag about it, which is how police catch a break and eventually get an arrest. I already suspected the answer would be "zero" or "not man" when I asked it. I don't dispute that many are made by people. Hell, they all may be for that matter. You give me any other crime with a conviction rate as this vandalism, I'll be surprised. There has been literally thousands of these things made, all over the globe, and the only known conviction is a lone person. Don't you find that a little bit strange? Not even a little? I do. Three people can keep a secret if 2 of them are dead.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Boy, the people in England have a little too much time on their hands. Maybe it would be better for the farmers if they lowered the prices in the pubs and promoted drinking. If these people were drunk when they created this it would never look this good and soon the fad would die out. Drunk people would get caught also, their laughing and shouting would give them away.
edit on 28-8-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by exroyalnavy
reply to post by Hecate666

Hi Hecate. The thin lines you refer to are called in farming "circles" (pardon the pun), "tramlines". All the farm machinery from ploughing, to seeding, to spraying, to harvesting, travels along the same tracks. This minimises the amount of crop damaged by the machinery through getting squashed by the wheels of the tractors.
I used to edit a TV Programmes in the UK called "Farming Outlook" for over 8 years and I think every edition showed these tramlines at some time.

Pretty sure he was talking about that curved thin line, not the tram lines

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This crop sign seems to say the sun will cause us to shift to the fourth dimension? With details.

Maybe the circles represent orbs delivering them. The square symbol to me signifies being boxed in, frustrated, or lied to. I draw them all the time when I am on the phone with difficult individuals. Triangles are intellectual ideas, or conflicting interests. Circles are represent reproduction, endless cycles, bio rythms. I think the really awful circles are done by people, the well thought out circles are done by ET or God. Someone goes to alot of trouble to design and deliver these on specific dates. What is the reason? To say Hello? To draw our attention to planetary issues, or to encourage us to look up and think beyond our existence on our planet? The end result is to notify and increase our intelligence through a passive communication format. Meaning people easily become scared and this slow process is passive communication. With the amount of effort involved, the lack of people getting caught, the radiation levels, the powdered magnesium?, the columns of radiation going upwards to the sky in some of them... Says something unusual is going on. I keep waiting for a climatic event, and was expecting more if 2012 was really going to be an event this year.

An operations quality engineer I know has stated he couldn't do those with factory workers and get them to look correct with the fields untouched, un littered by snack foods litter, in a short amount of time. I thought Linda Mourton Howe has once said "Where are the practice circles?" In addition people always talk and the truth rolls out. People love to brag and gossip.

Once question is why the USA hardly never gets circles? What is so special about the UK, Holland, and Italy? Ireland and Scotland do not seem to get them either. It may be the rocks there. But the USA is loaded with corn and wheat crops. It could be that the farmers here have guns and know how to defend their livestock and fields... The crop circles definitly have a personal syle to some of them, just like an artist has a style they can't seem to change about their works. I also wonder why alien language hasn't been written to communicate, it would be much more direct. This is also a germ free way to communicate. It is very curious why the farmers hasten to harvest the crops as soon as controversial signs appear. Are they encourage to do so?
edit on 28-8-2012 by frugal because: sp

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Don't read too much into these crop circles. Enjoy them, they are art.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Very cool crop circle, it seemed they saved the best for last this year, whoever they might be! I'm tempted to take a drive and have a look at this one

Yes, get out there and take a compass with you.

Look on the ground for iron filings / iron spheres.

This one is razor sharp! A +

Well done!

I think the Grays made this one.

Look how huge it is ! The people in the picture gives it scale.

edit on 28-8-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Don't read too much into these crop circles. Enjoy them, they are art.

Yeah, human art

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phatdamage
i would love to see people say this is fake,

how can someone make that?

Yes, bring out - Doug & Dave - and lets see them make an exact copy right next to it.

Let them make it from 9 AM until 3 PM. Good luck!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
This crop sign seems to say the sun will cause us to shift to the fourth dimension? With details.

Maybe the circles represent orbs delivering them. The square symbol to me signifies being boxed in, frustrated, or lied to. I draw them all the time when I am on the phone with difficult individuals. Triangles are intellectual ideas, or conflicting interests. Circles are represent reproduction, endless cycles, bio rythms. I think the really awful circles are done by people, the well thought out circles are done by ET or God. Someone goes to alot of trouble to design and deliver these on specific dates. What is the reason? To say Hello? To draw our attention to planetary issues, or to encourage us to look up and think beyond our existence on our planet? The end result is to notify and increase our intelligence through a passive communication format. Meaning people easily become scared and this slow process is passive communication. With the amount of effort involved, the lack of people getting caught, the radiation levels, the powdered magnesium?, the columns of radiation going upwards to the sky in some of them... Says something unusual is going on. I keep waiting for a climatic event, and was expecting more if 2012 was really going to be an event this year.

An operations quality engineer I know has stated he couldn't do those with factory workers and get them to look correct with the fields untouched, un littered by snack foods litter, in a short amount of time. I thought Linda Mourton Howe has once said "Where are the practice circles?" In addition people always talk and the truth rolls out. People love to brag and gossip.

Once question is why the USA hardly never gets circles? What is so special about the UK, Holland, and Italy? Ireland and Scotland do not seem to get them either. It may be the rocks there. But the USA is loaded with corn and wheat crops. It could be that the farmers here have guns and know how to defend their livestock and fields... The crop circles definitly have a personal syle to some of them, just like an artist has a style they can't seem to change about their works. I also wonder why alien language hasn't been written to communicate, it would be much more direct. This is also a germ free way to communicate. It is very curious why the farmers hasten to harvest the crops as soon as controversial signs appear. Are they encourage to do so?
edit on 28-8-2012 by frugal because: sp

Why no USA crop circles? Majestic 12 has requested they stay away from the USA.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I also wonder why alien language hasn't been written to communicate

Perhaps because Aliens did't make them, just a thought

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Don't you find that a little bit strange? Not even a little?

No not at all, if someone commits a crime that is practically silent in a random secluded place where there are no regular police patrols and by the very nature of the crime its self is very hard to see from a road in the day time let alone at night. 70% of the 94,060 sq miles uk is used by agriculture and almost no police patrols. Patrolling fields is probably one of the lowest priorities the uk police have they couldnt do it even if they wanted to, there just isnt the man power. well over 90% of all police stations are in the towns and cities.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnionHead

The weaving parts on the outside would be very hard to do even during the day.

As a matter of fact, i think the whole crop circle would be very hard to copy

during the day.

Build a copy right next to it. How long would it take you? 4 hours? 4 days? 4 months ???

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

during the day.

Build a copy right next to it. How long would it take you? 4 hours? 4 days? 4 months ???

Trust me, I'm not a crop circle expert but I would be pretty confident that I could make something as impressive. The team would consist of a farmer (I know many, check location
). Someone good with math (My brother), a bob the builder with various tools at hand (Me), and an artist (Friend is a street artist)

Having a farmer friend is good and he would give me as many hours as I want.

Listen, its just not as perfect up close as what it is from the sky, either that or the Alien was drunk, some of the lines are iffy. Its doable, to suggest that Aliens make them instead of a team with some skill involved is just ridiculous.

Its almost more ridiculous than saying Aliens build the Pyramids, ffs give the skilled hard working humans of the world some credit would you.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by markymint
Very cool crop circle, it seemed they saved the best for last this year, whoever they might be! I'm tempted to take a drive and have a look at this one

Yes, get out there and take a compass with you.

Look on the ground for iron filings / iron spheres.

This one is razor sharp! A +

Well done!

I think the Grays made this one.

Look how huge it is ! The people in the picture gives it scale.

edit on 28-8-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

The near vertical line in the centre of the pic is hardly razor sharp, one could almost imagine that it was done by a human in the dark.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The only straight lines were done by some old boys John Deere lol. A drunk farmer done the straight lines in his tractor and then the aliens done some not so straight ones, who is the higher intelligence? John Deere wins over a craft capable of much faster speeds than the speed of light (Quite the advertisement)

Ridiculous though come on. The snow circles by the dude with the bad leg would be much harder to replicate than this.

Just

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You see a cube.. I see a room with 2 walls. it's a matter of perspective...You've no idea whether it's a cube, or my idea, or most likely something we do not have a grasp of yet. If this was an intelligent lifeform creating this, what makes you think it's anything you are familiar with? rofl

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Socrato
www.youtube.com...

Awesome film. I've watched it 3 times. I used to be a crop circle skeptic, now I'm not sure what they are but I know they are something amazing.

Thanks a lot! It´s a very good film, shows many analyses, researches and ideas. It´s good to see intelligent people seriously theorising and studdying this phenomenon, not just simplifyied opinions without reserach, that we see so much from people, who have not bothered to studdy this phenomenon more deeply and openly.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

during the day.

Trust me, I'm not a crop circle expert but I would be pretty confident that I could make something as impressive. The team would consist of a farmer (I know many, check location
). Someone good with math (My brother), a bob the builder with various tools at hand (Me), and an artist (Friend is a street artist)

Having a farmer friend is good and he would give me as many hours as I want.

Listen, its just not as perfect up close as what it is from the sky, either that or the Alien was drunk, some of the lines are iffy. Its doable, to suggest that Aliens make them instead of a team with some skill involved is just ridiculous.

Its almost more ridiculous than saying Aliens build the Pyramids, ffs give the skilled hard working humans of the world some credit would you.

You were doing really well but sort of gave up there towards the end.

You had the farmer, Bob the builder but then you sort of chickened out.

That was funny.

Nice try though.

Give Bob the builder a phone call and see what he says.

I can hear the phone conversation right now. -- Okay, how big is the one you want

me to copy? What ????!!! Forget it ! You do it ! Good luck !
---

Better yet just start making excuses why you shouldn't do it at all.

That's just it. --- You can't ! ---

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Look at this

Now look back at the crop circle (And try not to laugh) because after all someone done a pretty good job on it.

I know which one I would rather have a go at, and it wouldn't be freezing in the snow alone with a bad leg either.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join