It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle Hackpen Hill Cube

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
This one is made by people. it's to simple and has flaws. lots of then. if you see some of the greatest crop circles ever documented yo uwill see just how perfect they are. absolutely laser drawn like perfect and huge . this one can be done by 5-6 people in 1 hour maybe. not to mention used second hand night vision goggles are cheap these days. you only need a cheap gen. 1 model off ebay and you're set to on moon light only.

edit on 28-8-2012 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

Last edit: Actually after going through a few crop circles on google images. I firmly believe there were only a handfull of original crop circles in th entyre recorded history. I mean like authentic made by ufo rop circles. Some very primitive circles , hence the name, that were made unintentionally by ufo landing pads. The rest of the not so circleish crop circles, like 99% of them look like hoaxes. Even if it takes a whole night , 8-9 hours of complete darkness, given night vision goggles, a very determined bunch of hoaxers will make any model .
So aside from a very few initial true and simple landing pad marks left in randon fields, today's intricate complex models are 100% made by man. I stand behind this argument. There's no reason why a space fairing creature would mock about with a crop field. if they wanted to do somethign that's sceptic proof, they would make a crop circle in the middle of a comcrete super market parking lot.
That would be undeniable proof.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

CC's are artwork from within God's head .

Hallelujah ! He Lives

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Choice777

So what do you think inspires these people to create them? More specially why sacred Geometry? The picture of the "grey" was very impressive, why don't they make more like That?...

Interesting thing about carbon, (you know that building block essential for life), is it contains 6 neutrons, 6 protons and 6 electrons, and that's just the start... Check out the 'allotropes' of carbon, (there's some at the beginning of this wiki page).

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
To all those who think that it would be possible to go into a farmers field in Wiltshire in the few hours of darkness we have in the summer months and come up with this, I would say 'try it'. You would have the farmer down on you in minutes- especially this year when the weather has been so bad, and the price of grain is so high, no farmer in his right mind is going to allow a bunch of people in to trample his hard won crop down, even on the promise of being able to 'charge entrance' to his field to view the circle- I can assure you its worth a lot more to him as a crop.

Also, any non-locals wandering around these rural areas will be spotted in short order, due to the amount of thefts etc that take place, so the chances of getting in, doing a circle and getting back out again, unless you are known to the local community, are small to zero.

It reminds me of when there was the huge media uproar in the early 90's, where there were stake outs happening around the areas felt most likely to be hit next. The BBC had got one valley under multiple cameras, night vision etc- nothing happens all night. Come dawn, the camera guys are stretching and yawning, look round and see a perfectly formed circle in the field behind them......

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Choice777
This one is made by people. it's to simple and has flaws. lots of then. if you see some of the greatest crop circles ever documented yo uwill see just how perfect they are. absolutely laser drawn like perfect and huge . this one can be done by 5-6 people in 1 hour maybe. not to mention used second hand night vision goggles are cheap these days. you only need a cheap gen. 1 model off ebay and you're set to on moon light only.

Last edit: Actually after going through a few crop circles on google images. I firmly believe there were only a handfull of original crop circles in th entyre recorded history. I mean like authentic made by ufo rop circles. Some very primitive circles , hence the name, that were made unintentionally by ufo landing pads. The rest of the not so circleish crop circles, like 99% of them look like hoaxes. Even if it takes a whole night , 8-9 hours of complete darkness, given night vision goggles, a very determined bunch of hoaxers will make any model .
So aside from a very few initial true and simple landing pad marks left in randon fields, today's intricate complex models are 100% made by man. I stand behind this argument. There's no reason why a space fairing creature would mock about with a crop field. if they wanted to do somethign that's sceptic proof, they would make a crop circle in the middle of a comcrete super market parking lot.
That would be undeniable proof.

No, it wouldn't! Armchair debunkers even more extreme than you would then suggest that a gang of pranksters with mechanical diggers had done it in the middle of the night. The implausibility of the arguments used by crop circle disbelievers knows no limits. You are willing to accept as genuine plain circles that anyone could make but you reject as human-made circles so complex that most reasonable people (unlike disbelievers like you) have a hard time believing that any human could create them! What kind of logic is that? It's ridiculous. As for your silly argument that ETs would provide undeniable proof of their presence, not ambiguous crop circles - whatever makes you think they want to provide PROOF? You debunkers are all the same. You pose as though you had higher standards of arguments and evidence than believers in crop circles. Yet, when exposed, they turn out to be ad hoc, easily refuted and as weak as wet toilet paper.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
looks to me like aliens have been playing skyrim because me and my girlfriend just recieved a cube that looks just like that last night, and had to use it in a circular hole

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

That video of the orbs making the crop circle was later proven to be a hoax.
I remember it being discussed on ats a few years back and the guy who made it admitted that it was cgi and made money off it.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys

I remember it being discussed on ats a few years back and the guy who made it admitted that it was cgi and made money off it.

Proven? Not even close. Confessed to as being fake? Yep. But a confession can be faked and many have throughout history. Not to mention there are some very strange circumstances surrounding that particular story... Like the fact the so-called "hoaxer" seems to have disappeared off of the face of the Earth like he never existed...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

www.youtube.com...

The positioning of the camera is a dead give away like this person in the video points out, and they recreated it themselves.
The reaction, the fact that the camera doesn't follow the orbs but conveniently stays focused on the area where the circles appear screams video manipulation.
There's nothing complicated about this footage, its just compositing in another video into an area of the field.
Then he admits it.
Also the guy who filmed it called himself John Whaley but his real name was John Wabe who worked for First Cut Studios which supplies video post services and animation to professional media productions.
edit on 28-8-2012 by SpaceMonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by Signals
I'd like for someone to explain how some dudes with planks, ropes, and stilts did this in the middle of the night....

no need to
dudes with planks, ropes, and stilts did NOT do this

else they'd have gone for the prize in that competition [that has had no takers as of yet]

And how do you know dudes with planks and stilts didn't do this? Just because you or I couldn't?

Every crop circle thread that pops up here I as the same question, with no adequate replies. Why weren't designs like this made in the 70s? Why were they very basic back then, only to get steadily better over the years? How come? Why do you always assume that they were done in a single night? Or just at night?

Instead of ignoring the masses of evidence, and proof that people make crop circles, can you show me any that aliens did them?

It's all down to better planning, gps, and a system that works every time, regardless of the pattern.

Humans make them....

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
the area where CCs appear in the UK seems otherwise extremely boring and flat - basically, the CCs is all they have as an "attraction"

hmm, avebury, silbury hill, stonehenge, west kennet long barrow, the cursuses, woodhenge, chalk hill figures and thats just for starters. Its an amazing landscape full of ancient sites that have provoked debate for centuries.

move along please, nothing to see here!

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thesneakiod

I'd like for someone to explain how some dudes with planks, ropes, and stilts did this in the middle of the night....

no need to

else they'd have gone for the prize in that competition [that has had no takers as of yet]

And how do you know dudes with planks and stilts didn't do this? Just because you or I couldn't?

Every crop circle thread that pops up here I as the same question, with no adequate replies. Why weren't designs like this made in the 70s? Why were they very basic back then, only to get steadily better over the years? How come? Why do you always assume that they were done in a single night? Or just at night?

Instead of ignoring the masses of evidence, and proof that people make crop circles, can you show me any that aliens did them?

It's all down to better planning, gps, and a system that works every time, regardless of the pattern.

Humans make them....

Sure! Humans who:
1. make no footprints in wet soil after it has rained - either in the crop circle or leading to it from a road.
2. can trample over dozens of square yards of field without snapping any of the crop stalks.
3. can batter crops to the ground, causing the nodes in their stalks to swell, so that they bend only at points close to the ground.
4. execute perfect, complex crop circles in the pitch black of a night in various fields in the Wiltshire countryside, yet never get caught by dozens of croppies watching all these favourite hotspots from nearby hills.

You don't want to believe in far-fetched explanations like aliens making crop circles. Yet you ask me to believe alternative explanations that are hardly more credible.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
i would love to see people say this is fake,

how can someone make that?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

That is an amazing photo! I have a really hard time believing that just a few people did that overnight. It is too complex, and perfect. Really does make you wonder who is out there.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

no need to

Humans make them....

Sure! Humans who:
1. make no footprints in wet soil after it has rained - either in the crop circle or leading to it from a road.
2. can trample over dozens of square yards of field without snapping any of the crop stalks.
3. can batter crops to the ground, causing the nodes in their stalks to swell, so that they bend only at points close to the ground.
4. execute perfect, complex crop circles in the pitch black of a night in various fields in the Wiltshire countryside, yet never get caught by dozens of croppies watching all these favourite hotspots from nearby hills.

You don't want to believe in far-fetched explanations like aliens making crop circles. Yet you ask me to believe alternative explanations that are hardly more credible.

You need to remember that humans can and do create crop circles, that is a proven fact. They have done so during both day and night. This is not up for debate.

Again, that does not necessarily explain all crop circles, as there is certainly no proof that humans did create every single one. But there is also no proof that they did NOT create every single one, so there are certain circles that will always remain in limbo.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

no need to

Humans make them....

sure, if it helps you enjoy your consumerist lifestyle
and sleep at night, keep believing that
and keep falling for the disinfo the hoaxers are spreading
with military and spook money

continue ignoring the sylphs warnings

I believe crop circles are created by planetary elementals of the air called "Sylphs". Sylphs may also be called "Wingmakers". In the Encyclopedia of the Occult by Manley P. Hall, the chief Sylph is named Shad and he is very ancient and powerful.

The Sylphs coordinate weather, climate, forest growth, forest fires, land animal migrations, bird migrations and the dissolution of static magnetics (Dor) in the atmosphere. They are INTRA-dimensional existing in both the third and fourth dimensional densities.

I heard about "Powers of the Air" as far back as 1970. I saw a female Sylph above West Vancouver in 1972. In 1984 I bought Trevor James Constable's book on infrared photography of Sylphs in which they have amoeba-like heat signatures on the specially prepared photographic plates. They are actually slender beings as the Greek term sylph means thin. Constable wrote that the USAF as far back as 1960 set up microwave defenses against Sylphs who they blamed for gremlins in aircraft and psychic disturbances against pilots. It is probable that the USAF was in violation of natural law and the Sylphs were trying to correct the Air Force's practises. Crop Circles are a continuation of the Sylph's desire to warn men to stop their environmental, psychic and spiritual crimes.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys

Proven? Not even close. Confessed to as being fake? Yep. But a confession can be faked and many have throughout history. Not to mention there are some very strange circumstances surrounding that particular story... Like the fact the so-called "hoaxer" seems to have disappeared off of the face of the Earth like he never existed...

Even when somebody admits to perpetrating a hoax, you still believe it's legit?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It seems like aliens want to get on this crop circle thing pretty badly, to go out of their way to go into such a fine detail

In that case we US americans with the way our beloved capitalistic system builds up the so few 1% rich (with SO much money). Somebody like Simon Cowell or others can find away to communicate to the aliens and sign them to a contract to be on a reality TV show: "Who can beat the Aliens"

They can sign a contract with them (maybe they even dream of the day to work with our rich. Because more than likely they might have a regimented society. Being alien artist they probably want to take advantage of our lopsided capitalistic system. With their talents (maybe millions of years in advanced than ours) some seem to want to defect and show their incredible talents through the farm crop circles.

They could be doing it on the sly, maybe swoop down for a few seconds put out these incredible drawing with one press of a button and their advanced lazer systems do their magic.

Indications are (if you read Ernest Norman's "The Truth About Mars". The society that lives under the mars surface seems extremely, EXTREMELY regimented. They may be trying to make their break (artists can be that way almost as bad as olympic defectors)

I think they are trying to attract the BIG MONEY !

Here is what needs to be done, Simon has to put his address on the best crop circle done by the aliens, so they can see it and they can contact him saying they'll go for a one year deal or what ever the two parties agree with.

I say they better go with one year contract because once the big bucks entertainment industry catches a smell of how much money can be made with such out-of-this-world talent the A.A. (artists aliens) will be be in the catbird seat for sure

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I still think this crop circle is pretty amazing. Someone commented earlier that they couldn't understand how people could make this. We've just sent a highly sophisticated robot millions of miles onto another planet and you're debating how humans could step on some corn to make a pretty pattern?!

Perspective.

Regardless, I'm open minded. I think crop circles are cool. Whether they are a human art form or some kind of extraterrestrial intervention.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
sometimes i feel that people get completely carried away with the beauty of these patters and call them impossibly intricate, and amazing and simply too complex to be done by humans, but really - these things can mostly be designed on a piece of paper with the same tools that were used in maths before you were a teen, and in this particular pattern there are many little inconsisentsies if you care to look closely enough, where a line is not perfectly designated for example.
Now, this does not ofc serve as proof that it was done by a group of people, and the reason for such "mistakes" may be due to wind, randy rabbits rolling around or just a few stalks not growing as well as the rest... but as soon as some basic geometry is viewed some people's ability to examine things seems to go right out of the window.
Sure, it's a cool pattern and there are factors with some crop circles which still elude us, but could they be done by humans? IMO every single one that i have seen is well within the bounds of our abilities, and folk dont need much excuse to do cool, beautiful things.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join