It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle Hackpen Hill Cube

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patrol
This post is turning into a circus.
Over 220 replies and counting and only two serious replies.
That is less than 1% ...
The rest is BS about who done it.
Perfect example of how to derail a post.

It happens...

Although I think we've seen quite a few good posts.

At this point I'm leaning towards manmade or satellite created somehow, somebody is screwing with us.

I don't think the numbers involved are random though.....

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by salmoneggs

Hmmmm, well it IS GMO, so, who knows?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I get so excited about crop circles if they seem like the real thing and this one does. Also,the metatron idea is wonderful to me. This name is a multiple name for a multiple angel (many eyes) double exciting! I love this stuff. Don't want to miss one of them anymore.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I wouldn't be too dismayed about the number of replies. This just shows you posted a successful article. The fascination is there, keep it up.

As for the skepticism, those who are doing this are secretly hoping to find something. Why be a skeptic unless interested? The truth is stranger than fiction is a good rule to live by.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
@Signals
Nobody is screwing with us!
The entities who are conveying the MESSAGE through CC's are not our enemies.
They are trying to convey a MESSAGE to those who are still able to make the difference between the BS and the real thing.
Obviously those open minded are very few... less than 1%.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Patrol

Okay, so what is the message?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I highlighted the 3 circles encompassing the cube also. I apologize for the slightly off middle circle. The middle circle that is off set between the two other circles is interesting, in that these outward facing arrows are more numerous (Double in fact) on the side of the circle's projection from the original inner circle, as if the arrows are denoting an expansion. The 3 giant arrows highlighted in red, orange, and green, suggest the total force being the outward, or expansive force.

With the 3 circles, the arrows pointing in with a combined total of 9 + 9 + 9 = 27, and the combined total of the arrows pointing out at 11 + 11 + 11 = 33.

When adding the two totals:

33 + 27 = 60.

60 seconds in a minute. 60 minutes in an hour. 60 is one of the old school base number systems. 6 sides to the presented hexahedron from the 2 dimensional point of view. Maybe the creator of this is a base 60 kinda guy?

I was also thinking about the cube being a portrayal of the Sun's mechanisms. The inward pointing sets of 9 being the fusion and gravitational force of the Sun, and the outward pointing sets of 11 being the outward, energy propagation of the Sun. Also, the 11 representing the 11 year cycle, and perhaps, the circles radiating out, insinuating a time where the Sun has already expanded to a larger size? Or maybe from a time where the Sun was smaller than it is now?

Right when I was thinking about this, I looked up at my TV to see the name "Europa" on it.
Future human's from Europa, clearly did this.

Speculation nation. This is why crop circles are awesome. So vague and mysterious.

edit on 27-8-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Thanks to all of those who replied to my question on how many have been arrested and prosecuted for making crop circles. The British police must be the biggest bunch of morons on planet Earth, since these things seem to crop up (no pun) all the time, and nobody seems to get caught. Over the years this has undoubtedly caused a small fortune in crop damage, yet only one person has been cited. Amazing. What's even more amazing is that none of the people talk. You'd think they'd brag and want royalties off of their work. Photos of these works of art are in many books, yet the artist gets nothing.

I just find it peculiar. I don't want to think ET's are behind it, and I find it even harder to believe that it's a magnetic anomaly or something along those lines. But, it's baffling how people could do this, nobody gets caught, and human greed and stupidity hasn't taken over and gotten the perps to talk.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by g0dhims3lf
The 216 number thing is interesting, I just watched the movie Pi on tv the other day and it's whole plot was based around that number and how the jewish numerologist said it represented the true name of God.
Wiki Page

Well, that is incorrect because God is tenfold and each Sephirah has its own Godname (the executive/archetypal aspect of God in the World of Atziluth).
216 is the gematria number value of Geburah, the sixth Sephirah of Construction. Its Godname is Eloha with number value 36, which is the number of squares in each face of the cube represented by this crop circle.

Why is it wrong? There IS a a 216-letter name of god according to Kabbalah. It is represented by the name Shemhamphorasch.

From Wikipedia:
"A 216-letter name for God is found in Jewish Kabbalistic sources (mentioned by Tosafot as well as by the Kabbalists) as well as in Christian Kabbalah and in Hermetic Qabalah, derived from the 72 groups of three letters, each of these triplets being the name of an angel or intelligence. Spelling variants include Shemhamforash, Shemhamphorae, Shemhamphorash, Shemahamphorasch, Shemhamphoresh, Shem ha-Mephoresh, Shem ha-Mephorash, Shemhamphoresch, shem hamitfaresh."

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 27-8-2012 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
@Signals
You have a private message.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
my opinion not easily man made, needs mechanical assistance if it was, what kind of machine was created that could do this if man made? What kind of tech do we have right now that regardless of time could help create this in such a way? It wasnt a snow plow on an F150 however I am open to know what could measure bend and make arcs like this on such a large scale. Truly interesting crop circles what ever the hell they are are awesome looking.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Thanks to all of those who replied to my question on how many have been arrested and prosecuted for making crop circles. The British police must be the biggest bunch of morons on planet Earth, since these things seem to crop up (no pun) all the time, and nobody seems to get caught. Over the years this has undoubtedly caused a small fortune in crop damage, yet only one person has been cited. Amazing. What's even more amazing is that none of the people talk.

Kind of a pointless rant,.I think you answered you own question there. People dont brag about their art work because they dont want to be charged with a small fortune in criminal damage.

Do you realize how ridiculous your statements are in reality? There are 100's of 1000's of fields in the UK and the police will never sit around all night and guard them all on the off chance someone might come along and stamp down some crops maybe once a month. They have better things to do tackling crime and accidents in high population density area's , not launch a major operation to prevent a single criminal act that might happen to one persons crops.

No one knows who Banksy is and no ones calling him a magnetic anomaly. Its just basic..yes very basic art work done in a filed. I think its quite arrogant when people say it cant be done by humans because they cant work out how its done. There are talented artists out there and not all of them want recognition..its a simple as that.

edit on 27-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

reminds me of !!!

What is your Pleasure Sir ? ( Hellraiser movie Puzzle Cube )

Alien Greys ( Cube )

Pandoras Boxs!

interesting it looks tho it has some inperfections...

Those Orb Crop Circle Makers are getting Sloppy

mathmatics is the universal tool of Comunication
edit on 27-8-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
If the following link has already been posted then apologies. This was a recent article of a crop circle found here in the uk. The patterm also is very unusual and intricate.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ml

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Signals..
I am very impressed with this crop circle.either hoax or real...pretty masterful piece of work .One of the most detailed precise crop circles Ive ever seen posted its truly stunning..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by salmoneggs
I like looking at crop circles so thanx for the post. Aliens didnt come from space to make these. The corn is the alien. Corn has been genetically modified to the point that they have developed intelligence. Corn is planted in the ground and have nothing better to do than bend their own stalks to make elaborate designs just to screw with the farmers.

This is the best theory so far imo. With all the weird and wonderful things science is discovering today I'm baffled people suggest aliens, or disregard all of it because some crop circles can be explained.
There was an interesting article about "fairy circles" in Africa that made me think of crop circles...
Mysterious Fairy Circles in Namibia
They aren't nearly as impressive and Likely have a different origin, but are just as mysterious.

We are just starting to discover how advanced flora communication is. For example plants that can produce a chemical to attract predators when a bug is eating them. More amazing is that the plant can "see" what chemicals are being released by the bugs, so it can release the correct chemical to attract the correct predator for that particular species.
Maybe through thousands of years of genetic engineering, and more recently through direct genetic manipulation, crops have developed a way to release chemicals that attract much larger "predators", and maybe they have some form of mind control in their chemical arsenal. The fact they occur in many different species doesn't help the theory though...
Idk, just throwing out ideas,
, just as credible as aliens imo.
edit on 28/8/2012 by seudonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
It seems that there is more going on with some of these formations than meets the eye. Some of these formations have things going on which just seems above and beyond. I'd love to see a human attempt at a highly complex crop circle accomplished in such a short amount of time without being noticed as is described in those cases that involve well executed design, advanced coherent data within the pattern, the weaving of the crops as is seen in some of the patterns now, and the unusual evidence left behind aswell as the interesting places they are placed. There is also the unusual personal experiences that people experience within these formations.

Sure some are clearly human made, but some of them are unexplained.

What intrigues me about this whole thing is that the crop circles appear to be evolving into more advanced design and especially more dimensional formations.

edit on 28-8-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-8-2012 by Arles Morningside because: My typing is particularily bad tonight *smile*

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Nice picture star & flag

UFOs making crop circles and keep in mind this video was shot in 1996.
In 1996 that guy was like 19-23 years old and the software to make that kind of animation was obsolete.
This video was shot the same day as the crop circle was made, and the guy is missing

here is a pic of what was made by the orbs

Good post on the UFO's making crop circle. Here is a post made by a member named ChaoticOrder
ATS

Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO ORB'S, Alien and 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morg234
Why is it always Wiltshire?

exactly ..

what I was thinking as well.. or .. always in the UK.. or 90% of them .. why not in the USA where the fields are 3x the size of those in Wiltshire..?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

It's maybe because they like to come back to the roots wish to my point of view is the Stonehenge.

Stonehenge is a prehistoric monument located in the English county of Wiltshire, about 2.0 miles (3.2 km) west of Amesbury and 8 miles (13 km) north of ..
SOURCE

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join