It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Crop Circle Hackpen Hill Cube

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

Originally posted by OnionHead
reply to post by alldaylong

Explain why it is crap?

Supremely intelligent beings will not travel here to make sh*t circles that are not even that Circlely ,Circlely ?? Is it even a word?

Please direct me to where i have stated crop circles are constructed by "Aliens" or "ET".

I will have a very long wait for you to do that.

What is your point then? Who done it? Explain why there are no footprints? Explain why they are crap

Plus you went as far to question if they are all man made, that is good enough for me, unless you think that drunk artist dogs with boards are to blame?
edit on 27-8-2012 by OnionHead because: Drunk dogs

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

Explain why it is crap?

Supremely intelligent beings will not travel here to make sh*t circles that are not even that Circlely ,Circlely ?? Is it even a word?

Please direct me to where i have stated crop circles are constructed by "Aliens" or "ET".

I will have a very long wait for you to do that.

What is your point then? Who done it? Explain why there are no footprints? Explain why they are crap

I see you just follow "The Crowd" You think that people who believe that crop circles are not ALL man made automatically think they are made by Aliens.

Spend some time on researching the subject instead of just poo pooing it and even you might have a clue. For the record i don't believe ET even visits Planet Earth, even now or in the past.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

How are they made then? Do tell us, if it is not man then what, who?

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I have just been looking at Simon Becks page on Facebook. This is a comment he wrote about one of his incredible works; "The "tsunami memorial" design on the reservoir at Arc2000, completed March 11, 2012. This took somewhere between 10 and 15 hours although I did not time it!"

If he was to do the same design in a crop field, it wold take much longer. The mystery continues.

Peace and Respect

edit on 8/27/2012 by InquisitiveMind2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

How are they made then? Do tell us, if it is not man then what, who?

How are they made? Some are man made, others are still open to debate. But not ET.

Here are a few of the theories:-

www.world-mysteries.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Has anyone ever been convicted for vandalism or trespassing for making crop circles? I'd be curious to know the conviction rate, if there even is one.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
Has anyone ever been convicted for vandalism or trespassing for making crop circles? I'd be curious to know the conviction rate, if there even is one.

This would be impossible information to receive since crop geometries occur internationally.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Has anyone ever been convicted for vandalism or trespassing for making crop circles?

Yes.................

The only man in Britain convicted of making crop circles has made a video to prove they are not the results of alien or supernatural forces. Matthew Williams, 30, of Devizes, Wiltshire, was fined £100 by magistrates in November 2000 after admitting damaging a farmer's crops near Marlborough, Wiltshire.

bbc.co.uk...
edit on 27-8-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Only one Circle Maker has been arrested and that was Matthew Williams in the summer of 2000 I believe
he was fined around a 100 pounds...
edit on 27-8-2012 by sengoksa4 because: grammer
Always kinda liked Williams circle-maker tv is good fun and his Interview with Colin Andrews is
very good...

Its long but worth watching

www.youtube.com...
edit on 27-8-2012 by sengoksa4 because: added content

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by InquisitiveMind2012
reply to post by PhoenixOD

I have just been looking at Simon Becks page on Facebook. This is a comment he wrote about one of his incredible works; "The "tsunami memorial" design on the reservoir at Arc2000, completed March 11, 2012. This took somewhere between 10 and 15 hours although I did not time it!"

If he was to do the same design in a crop field, it wold take much longer. The mystery continues.

Peace and Respect

edit on 8/27/2012 by InquisitiveMind2012 because: (no reason given)

Yes but you have to realize that his designs are anything up to 10 times larger than the average crop circle spanning 3-6 track lines in a field. Then if you also factor in that most crop circle designs are done in teams it all becomes very do able. Dont forget that this man has a bad leg as well.

The tsunami design was much larger than any crop circle ever created , not just in size but the total volume of the areas that are filled in compared to the areas that are not.

Beck-tsunami-memorial

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sengoksa4

Only one Circle Maker has been arrested and that was Matthew Williams in the summer of 2000 I believe
he was fined around a 100 pounds...
edit on 27-8-2012 by sengoksa4 because: grammer

Matthew Williams was the inventor of the 'basket weave' method that everyone was saying was a sign of a true alien made crop circle for years.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Did Williams invent the angled growth node as well?

Because that WOULD be quite a spectacle.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
What I find quite curious is how the crops just outside the cube seem to be flattened but in a strange order-like pattern. Like they've been folded down in a particular way and not simply trampled down.
Almost looks like they've been cross-hatched.
Strange.
edit on 27-8-2012 by SpaceMonkeys because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabzdguy
Easily done with a stick and swamp gas

I have a portable bipedal swamp gas refinery
Might just go into the crop circle bidnez.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
Did Williams invent the angled growth node as well?

Because that WOULD be quite a spectacle.

No the angled growth node is a simple deformity of wheat. There's a few in every wheat field.

people claim that its the mark of a real crop circle but all they ever show is about 5-10 strands. Usually its the same couple of photographs over and over again. Yet people claim that all the strands are bent like that. If it were true there would be photographs of literally millions of these bent strand, but all we ever see is the same couple of photographs of less 5-10 strands.

Its just another crop circle myth.

edit on 27-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Matthew Williams can tell us a great deal about circle making. I recommend the documentary "Circle Makers" that he was involved in. As I said way back, people should listen to what they have to say, it's not quite as simple as people think.

edit on 27-8-2012 by squiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

At one crop circle at stonehenge a few years ago the farmer charged £3 per person and got over 200 visitors, that's £600, it's not entirely unfeasible that a local artist may strike a deal.

I believe in the scientific evidence left in real crop circles, magnetic microscopic globules, magnetic anomolies and the complex golden ratio designs, this, I'm afraid, looks fake but only scientific analysis could say for sure.

edit - and just to put my take on Crop circles, ETs don't design snowflakes

edit on 27-8-2012 by digitalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This post is turning into a circus.
Over 220 replies and counting and only two serious replies.
That is less than 1% ...
The rest is BS about who done it.
Perfect example of how to derail a post.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patrol
This post is turning into a circus.
Over 220 replies and counting and only two serious replies.
That is less than 1% ...
The rest is BS about who done it.
Perfect example of how to derail a post.

I'd say it's about perspective, some would say your post is more off topic than any other post here.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I like looking at crop circles so thanx for the post. Aliens didnt come from space to make these. The corn is the alien. Corn has been genetically modified to the point that they have developed intelligence. Corn is planted in the ground and have nothing better to do than bend their own stalks to make elaborate designs just to screw with the farmers.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join