It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Train Passengers Face Airport-Style Security

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Will they check tickets as well and shoot anyone whom tries to sneak in to the subway without paying...
Or is it only TSA style searches with rubber gloves.
No matter what I have a feeling they will soon be called Ticket Enforcement Officers (with license to kill).

edit on 27-8-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

I think its the case of through a frog in boiling water it will jump out ,but heat the water slowly and it will boil to death, ,
They are slowly bring things in bit by bit so we don't notice or so we don't notice on mass because that is what they are afraid of people on mass waking up to what's going on ..
if you asked the British people who is scared of the terrorist threat i would bet the numbers would be very low ,,
for them people who did not live through the ira threat the numbers maybe higher

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
You will see this progressively low key until they are walking down the sidewalk stoping people at random to ask you for your papers.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Just a thought:

If I wanted to cause the mass damage to a train, I sure as hell wouldn't board the train to do so. Any weapons would just hurt maybe up to 4 or 5 train cars at best (yes I know there are exceptions). But to cause real damage to any train you need to mess with the track the train rides on, not the train itself.

As for knife fights, well in most cases a simple metal detector would find any knife a person is carrying.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

Funny you should say that.... yesterday I downloaded a 'metal detector' app for my mobile phone... its pretty good actually

As for train bombs and such... its been 7 years since 7/7 and no other trains have been targeted.... I find it hard to believe as its pretty easy to sneak anything onto a train at present!

In fact its very strange that in 7 years we have had no other major event happen.... I know the Authorities have stopped numerous threats but you'd still think at least 1 or 2 would have occurred in 7 years.... makes you wonder if there was ever any threat in the first place.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join