It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Baltic Sea Object : an Update from Peter Lindberg "Ocean Explorers Team"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Isn't this a Nazi anti-submarine base. Come on the Nazi's managed to get thousands of tonnes of steel reinforced concrete down to the bottom of the Baltic sea. It's a no brainer really!!

Whatever it is, we ain't going to find out any day soon. Something so mysterical found, they ain't gonna share it's secrets.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I watched a documentary on the tube a year ago about NASA being able to map out the surface of the moon with laser rendered imagery. Sort of like sonar but much more accureate. A 3D model could be constructed from the survey. Certainly a high res 3D model of the object, along with rock samples, could put to rest the story of this thing. My guess? It's probibly a geologic anomilly shrouded in an elaborate hoax or publicity stunt. I wonder how much money Ocean X will receive from their documentary? Hmm?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Millennium Falcon?

urbanchristiannews.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
As viewed from above, the campus of Parkland High School near Allentown, PA looks like the Millenium Falcon.
mcall.com

I have been there to check it out, it is not a UFO (either).

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It's a hyper gate to inner earth placed there long ago. Still can be activated but we are many years away from the necessary technology.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
A simple 1/2" bore drill would have taken a sample, and it would be analysed. This is what a real scientific team would have done immediately. There is no need for all of this speculation, and that shows this whole circus is just a game for profit. IMHO

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by multidimesonalism

"It's a hyper gate to inner earth placed there long ago. Still can be activated but we are many years away from the necessary technology."

So what kind of necessary technology is it that we lack mathematical or mechanical? Just asking.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

LOL, Dude really, Do you not know how heavy that thing weighs..I don't even think we humans have the technology or anything that could even move that thing.. It would like sink a ship trying to even break a piece off it lol. Only way the "secret" Gov. could do it, is break it down in many pieces and have many ships take it..Although it would cost Millions of dollars. I don't even think the Gov. really cares much about it, as noone could really afford to move it from so deep to the surface..C'mon guys, the Gov likes to spend money on defence rather than research like this..

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
If real attention and understanding of the artifact was required then all they would do is drop a large waterproof concrete dome over it, pressurise, and add an airlock. You dont even need electrical or electronic equipment, mechanical would suffice. Its what 80-100 meters down, this is well doable with our current tech, even tech 50 years ago would be sufficient in my opinion.
edit on 27-8-2012 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Now you see what happens when they use HAARP on a Chemtrail

Seriously though - I'm surprised Greer or Jaime Maussan aren't all over this one. I wonder if LMH is available...

edit on 27-8-2012 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Because they weren't the first ones to find it. Once the public was made aware the best they can do is try to make us forget and sweep it under the rug. Distraction.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This reminds me a lot of the "Bosnian Pyramid" hoax.
Seem to be a lot of scammers feeding off viral marketing now days. Only going to get much worse over the next 4 months.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
kinda lost interest in this when they said they were going to start offering trips down to visit it to rich folk.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Its a rock. If it were man made or a manufactured object the sonargrams and photographs would have shown it by now . The Lines of the formation would be much `cleaner` and obvious. The only thing that seems mysterious is the overall shape and even that is not uncommon. Its a circle and there are plenty of circles occurring naturally in nature. There are amazing things to be seen in the natural world when you look for them - take for instance the `Giants causeway` in Ireland , made up from perfect hexagons. Sorry folks but for me this is a no-brainer.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I think this is clearly a rock structure of some type, what's intriguing to me is is it natural or man made?

One of the latest explanations thrown at it is it's part of an anti-submarine system that was put up by the Nazis during World War II to prevent passage of Allied subs into the Baltic. Essentially they sunk concrete anchors and connected metal lines to it that ran to the surface. The "trail" is a result of a couple hundred feet of metal lines sinking and moving back and forth in the current across the bottom.

I have a couple issues with this. One, the anchors were about 6' in diameter, not 60-80 feet. Second, there would still be some type of metal structure down there that would be pinging their sonar scans pretty hard.

The "ring of rocks" look very peculiar to me, they do not look random. However, if that are trying to hoax this whole subject, they could've easily have arranged them in that pattern once they reached it. I doubt it is from a magma vent, there would be considerable more mounding around it for some distance.

On a side note, I havent been on these boards in months, good to get back!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I am still wondering where this is going to go if anywhere.

I hope an ancient civilization, but with some at least startling new findings...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

at the most its an archaeological find or a fossil of a giant turtle or a giant sand dollar

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Im confused as to why they dont just take a sample and analyze it, have they done that yet? will that not kill alot of extraterrestrial believers? or will they simply say that maybe it was so ancient that it has fossilized, which hey, who knows that could be the case.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gostr
Im confused as to why they dont just take a sample and analyze it, have they done that yet? will that not kill alot of extraterrestrial believers?

If they did that, and they told everybody "it is just a rock" they would lose any chance to make money....

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
An interesting and long Radio interview with Peter Lindberg on the Mistery at the botton of the Baltic Sea.
Now, is it a large UFO, a structure or some natural phenomenon?
Peter Lindberg did an interview with the Swedish Red Ice Radio and talked about the last trip. He talks about how the object is giving off electrical interference and disturbing their research gear.
The conclusion is still open: incredible natural formation, spaceship, or structure but, in my personal opinion, this structure is manmade, Like a "Baltic Yonaguni Shima" structure builded before the Ancient Flood...

Illustration

"The circle is 80 meters deep. The object as above is circular and has a diameter of 60 meters and It looks like a staircase to the left based on the divers' videos and other observations. Our studies show that the object is separated from the bottom. It is located on a ridge or a hill, with steep slopes on the sides. During the last expedition it was confirmed that there is a wedge formed gap between the upper part (the circle) and the lower part (foundation/pillar).

However, if the two parts are completely separated or if the upper part and the lower part are the same object has not been clarified."

The circle is 80 meters deep. • The object as above is circular and has a diameter of 60 meters. • It looks like a staircase to the left based on the divers' videos and other observations. • Studies show that the object is separated from the bottom. It is located on a ridge or a hill, with steep slopes on the sides.

Volker Brüchert, Associate Professor of Geology at Stockholm University, has studied rocks and other material related to the subject.

- I was surprised when I researched the material I found a great black stone that could be a volcanic rock. My hypothesis is that this object, this structure was formed during the ice age many thousands of years ago.

Source: www.expressen.se...

Related Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-8-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

The Book of Enoch... www.heaven.net.nz...
(

The Fall of the Angels: the Demoralization of Mankind: the Intercession of the Angels on behalf of Mankind. The Dooms pronounced by God on the Angels of the Messianic Kingdom-- (a Noah fragment).
And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters. And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men and beget us children.' And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. And these are the names of their leaders: Samîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. These are their chiefs of tens.

And all the others together with them took unto themselves wives, and each chose for himself one, and they began to go in unto them and to defile themselves with them, and they taught them charms and enchantments, and the cutting of roots, and made them acquainted with plants. And they became pregnant, and they bare great giants, whose height was three thousand ells: Who consumed all the acquisitions of men. And when men could no longer sustain them, the giants turned against them and devoured mankind. And they began to sin against birds, and beasts, and reptiles, and fish, and to devour one another's flesh, and drink the blood. Then the earth laid accusation against the lawless ones.

And Azâzêl taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways. Semjâzâ taught enchantments, and root-cuttings, 'Armârôs the resolving of enchantments, Barâqîjâl (taught) astrology, Kôkabêl the constellations, Êzêqêêl the knowledge of the clouds, Araqiêl the signs..

edit on 28-8-2012 by ResearchEverything777 because: letter

edit on 28-8-2012 by ResearchEverything777 because: add link

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join