It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysterious Baltic Sea Object : an Update from Peter Lindberg "Ocean Explorers Team"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
An interesting and long Radio interview with Peter Lindberg on the Mistery at the botton of the Baltic Sea.
Now, is it a large UFO, a structure or some natural phenomenon?
Peter Lindberg did an interview with the Swedish Red Ice Radio and talked about the last trip. He talks about how the object is giving off electrical interference and disturbing their research gear.
The conclusion is still open: incredible natural formation, spaceship, or structure but, in my personal opinion, this structure is manmade, Like a "Baltic Yonaguni Shima" structure builded before the Ancient Flood...

Illustration

"The circle is 80 meters deep. The object as above is circular and has a diameter of 60 meters and It looks like a staircase to the left based on the divers' videos and other observations. Our studies show that the object is separated from the bottom. It is located on a ridge or a hill, with steep slopes on the sides. During the last expedition it was confirmed that there is a wedge formed gap between the upper part (the circle) and the lower part (foundation/pillar).

However, if the two parts are completely separated or if the upper part and the lower part are the same object has not been clarified."

The circle is 80 meters deep. • The object as above is circular and has a diameter of 60 meters. • It looks like a staircase to the left based on the divers' videos and other observations. • Studies show that the object is separated from the bottom. It is located on a ridge or a hill, with steep slopes on the sides.

Volker Brüchert, Associate Professor of Geology at Stockholm University, has studied rocks and other material related to the subject.

- I was surprised when I researched the material I found a great black stone that could be a volcanic rock. My hypothesis is that this object, this structure was formed during the ice age many thousands of years ago.

Source: www.expressen.se...

Related Thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-8-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
The image is an illustration and not a photograph - had me for a moment!

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
That's an incredible photo. No way is this a natural formation. Must have been some kind of structure that got buried under hundreds of feet of sea at the end of the last ice age. Most of our ancient history is underwater as it's human nature to build on coastlines and by big rivers.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Damn.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I will listen to it later

The Yonaguni Monument is new to me, thanks for bringing that up to me

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Yes the image is clearly an illustration from data and instruments detected and not a photograph.
I think impossible shoot photos from a so long distance in that dark waters.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Yeah, it's very realistic and had me going for a moment.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Volker Brüchert, Associate Professor of Geology at Stockholm University
I was surprised when I researched the material I found a great black stone that could be a volcanic rock. My hypothesis is that this object, this structure was formed during the ice age many thousands of years ago.

So its a rock formation .... who'd of thought it , no doubt it looks very different to the artists impression which also show it as a rock structure .... Yet its still in the Alien and UFO forum

Stay tuned for THE MYSTERY BENEATH Ocean X movie .... due on a computer screen near you soon

A promotional preview of the documentary "THE MYSTERY BENEATH" on the discovery and exploration of the still mysterious object at the bottom of the Baltic Sea . While much of the footage is already known, the video shows a short time and previously unknown images of the structure at depth.

edit on 26-8-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Well if the formation or what ever the hell it is resembles the illustration then what is it? It looks man made to me, where is all the seismic/ultrasound images of the formation? When was the last time period the sea level was 80-100m lower? Was man around in the area at the time?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Volker Brüchert, Associate Professor of Geology at Stockholm University
I was surprised when I researched the material I found a great black stone that could be a volcanic rock. My hypothesis is that this object, this structure was formed during the ice age many thousands of years ago.

So its a rock formation .... who'd of thought it , no doubt it looks very different to the artists impression which also show it as a rock structure .... Yet its still in the Alien and UFO forum

Only an opinion and Hypotesis from the Geology Professor. Not proofs yet.

The mistery remain.

You know: not long ago ancient scientists thought the Earth was flat and the Sun it turned around....

edit on 26-8-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The mistery remain.

The only mystery is as to whether its a natural rock formation or man made .... either way its a rock formation and very terrestrial .

You know: not long ago ancient scientists thought the Earth was flat and the Sun it turned around

Indeed , but we are in the 21st century now and know that not to be the case , we also know more about the Planet we live on and the history of the area that this formation was found in , from what I've read it was a glacier before a sea so the chances are increased that its a natural formation .

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
With a large enough power source even a brick could fly, maybe the aliens or ancient humans built there ships from rock formations, depending on the rock type this would certainly make a good thermal shielding/armor. LoL You never know.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

maybe the aliens or ancient humans built there ships from rock formations

Its possible ...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
If this is really some kind of alien space craft, don't you think that the Secret Government would have already took this ship somewhere safe, so the public can't ever find it? It sounds logic to me because they are covering the truth for 60 years or so, so why would they make a mistake like this one...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
On a more serious note, can anyone tell me the last time sea level was low enough for this to have been dry land?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy06shake
On a more serious note, can anyone tell me the last time sea level was low enough for this to have been dry land?

I don't think it has in mans history , it was a glacier and has been a Sea since then .

The Baltic Sea somewhat resembles a riverbed, with two tributaries, the Gulf of Finland and Gulf of Bothnia. Geological surveys show that before the Pleistocene instead of the Baltic Sea, there was a wide plain around a big river called the Eridanos.

Several glaciation episodes during the Pleistocene scooped out the river bed into the sea basin. By the time of the last, or Eemian Stage (MIS 5e), the Eemian sea was in place. Instead of a true sea, the Baltic can even today also be understood as the common estuary of all rivers flowing into it.
en.wikipedia.org...

The Pleistocene ... 2,588,000 to 11,700 years ago

edit on 26-8-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
If it used to be a glacier then it is highly likely it's just an erratic, a giant rock left behind by a glacier. Most of the time they just look like giant boulders but sometimes they can look like this:

and this:

Sorry I'm not sure how to embed images yet

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
The alien craft has been removed by MIBs and replaced with a rock formation.
Black wetsuits.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well I for one am very curious about this from a geological perspective. I'm looking for references to rock formations that can interrupt electrical devices - especially volcanic. I know, a once-flying-saucer would be way more cool, or even a super-ancient culture before the glaciers would be pretty mind-blowing. But I've got to say, sometimes the nerdy, simple mysteries can be super exciting for us...nerds. Oh well. I guess I have to own it in this case...

peace,
AB

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
We have seen photographs from the site. They showed a pile of rocks, looked like plain old rocks, not a masonry structure.

We have been told that the depth, murkiness and scale of the 'structure' prevent the divers from taking photos that prove this to be a manmade structure or even mysterious. If they can take one photo, they can take more, then link the pics together to create a larger picture for us to see what they are seeing. Their eyes can see it but a camera can't?

This makes me very suspicious.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join