It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asking for help around here......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Good thread Wrabbit!

"It's this second class of folk I simply don't understand. Perhaps someone else can help enlighten?"

It's my personal belief that I see lots of projection, transference and denial amongst this 2nd group.

Just my two cents.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Yea, but come on, posting on a conspiracy forum about an ingrown hair?? Wouldn't Google have done the trick? LOL

Yes, quite.

In the same breath I could say that asking help for a Blackberry problem, would have yielded better results posted on another forum, or a simple google search. Blackberry Problem, yet you posted in on ATS.

I posted my "help" thread on here, because I visit this site the most. It has a massive wide range of topics, so there is a place for everything. My ingrown hair thread seemed to have drawn a lot of attention, and I must admit, I got some good advice in it. Therefore, it justifies the cry for help regarding the issue. I had a question, and it got resolved.

That is the purpose of asking the question.

So before you guys are so quick to judge, look a bit at your own posting history.

vvv

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
How strange,

I had the feeling you might go search my profile for something similar. There's 2 differences,

Being online, hopefully I can meet a techie, or somebody else posting from a blackberry (makes sense),
Secondly, blackberries aren't gross!

But hey, I like your posting, so leave my opinion on this one alone

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Originally posted by redbarron626
You sound like whiny schoolkids who cant play on the jungle gym today. If you are going to put your life out there to be analyzed expect ridicule! The sad thing is that you are surprised that people will scoff or make fun of someone in an ONLINE forum!
Ask yourself one question, " Would I say the same things in a public restaurant as I would on an online forum?"

The day always comes when people who have no compassion are in need of some, and the interesting thing is no matter how they have treated others in need, they still get the genital hand from those with a heart.

OG did I really say Genital hand!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Reminded me of two things my teachers always said in elementary.

"If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all"

and the golden rule of course!

"Treat others as you'd like to be treated"

maybe they wanna be treated that way when they need help?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

You sound like whiny schoolkids who cant play on the jungle gym today. If you are going to put your life out there to be analyzed expect ridicule! The sad thing is that you are surprised that people will scoff or make fun of someone in an ONLINE forum!
Ask yourself one question, " Would I say the same things in a public restaurant as I would on an online forum?"

The day always comes when people who have no compassion are in need of some, and the interesting thing is no matter how they have treated others in need, they still get the genital hand from those with a heart.

Its late.
Im tired.
Ive had a helluva crap day.
Did you say still get the GENITAL hand??
Is that why Im laughing?? Oh but not AT you.. WITH you Char.. WITH you.

I hate my brain.. now I have the Bloodhound gang song I heard first live.. "Kiss Me Where.. blah blah blah"

PS Thanks Char.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

OG did I really say Genital hand!

HAHAHA!!! Yes.. yes you did... I may make this my new signature. Giving YOU full credit of course.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by Sinny

Yea, but come on, posting on a conspiracy forum about an ingrown hair?? Wouldn't Google have done the trick? LOL

Yes, quite.

In the same breath I could say that asking help for a Blackberry problem, would have yielded better results posted on another forum, or a simple google search. Blackberry Problem, yet you posted in on ATS.

I posted my "help" thread on here, because I visit this site the most. It has a massive wide range of topics, so there is a place for everything. My ingrown hair thread seemed to have drawn a lot of attention, and I must admit, I got some good advice in it. Therefore, it justifies the cry for help regarding the issue. I had a question, and it got resolved.

That is the purpose of asking the question.

So before you guys are so quick to judge, look a bit at your own posting history.

vvv

VVV... it it gets really MRSA-ey and pus filled ickyness... youtube it and charge a fee to view. I read a thread on here that some are zit popper (ingorwn hair that gets infected and turns into a giant boil ) fetishists. Wear those snazzy shoes while you do it in a pair of speedos and I might pay to see.. well not the zit popping part but you in a speedo and swinger shoes.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Genital hand from those with a heart.

Thanks for the giggle-fit.
edit on 28-8-2012 by YoungSoul because: I needed to edit, duh.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Hi Wrabbit -

I think those people in category #2 (so appropriate, since they are such poopy people! LOL) are doing online what they do IRL. I see a lot of this IRL, at any rate.

I guess you could look at it this way: if everyone was nice, you wouldn't notice, right? The truly crappy people you experience make the lovely ones that much more precious, yes?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join