It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NHS doctor is terror chief

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

A BRITISH photographer shot and wounded in Syria while held hostage by Islamic fanatics was astonished to find his captors were led by an NHS doctor. The AK47-armed, heavily-bearded extremist told John Cantlie he had taken two years’ leave from a major London hospital to wage holy war. And the medic, who described in detail his hospital experience and carried NHS medical kit, said he plans to return to the UK to become a trauma consultant in A&E. John, 41, and Dutch colleague Jeroen Oerlemans were snatched while reporting Syria’s civil war between tyrant President Assad and rebels.

NHS doctor is terror chief

Well this is a bit of a surprise story. Essentially this man is living two separate lives. In one he is saving people's lives and in the other he is taking people's lives. I have heard stores in the past about nurses and doctors going back to their war torn countries to fight. What does everyone think about this? Should he lose his job?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I am sad to see so many people not aware of what has been going on within the UK since 2010 when the pro Muslim leader (Cameron) elected his self with only 23% of British people voting for him.
I can tell you people that this sad story on here is not alone, the terrorists who live within the UK (28,000) of them are safely embedded within Hospitals, Police Forces, Army, Electric departments, Telephone companies, Power stations, in fact they have been told to get involved in every walk of life that will help them to attack the UK where it hurts best, and in places where they can attack places to prevent anyone fighting back.
No checks are or can be made on these people because they come to the UK with no papers to check who they are, so Police here call eg Pakistan to find out who these folk are, the Police talk to people who again are involved in terror in Pakistan etc and say o no problem, him good man he is fine, I will print papers and send to you, Okay the Police say, and wait for the forged paperwork to come to the UK, he gets the job.
British born white people know the UK has had it, we will never be British again, even putting the BBC TV/Radio on the last 2 years it is like looking at Iran TV, most programs have hardly an English man or lady in them.
My parents would turn in there grave if they knew what Cameron has done in just 30 months in number 10.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

The quickest way to cause mayhem in UK is to sabotage the giro printers.

That'll have them rioting within an hour.

If this doctor is a "terror chief" (SORRY, "gun toting doctor of death") then, yeah, sack him. Well, obviously we don't have his name or even a photo to corroborate this story, but why should we let facts obstruct us ? Just sack everyone who is employed by South London NHS Trusts who is on a 2 year sabbatical and who "might not be from around here".

Sorted.

new topics

join