It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Crap - Isaac is Heading Towards the Growing Sinkhole in LA. Prophet Edgar Cayce - Prophet Isaac

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Isaac being Abraham's son, was going to be sacrificed by his father until an Angel intervened. What I find interesting...skull and bones, NWO, the 300, use symbolism constantly....

Could Isaac be caused by HARRP? Could Isaac hurt Parrish LA causing 1000's of innocent deaths, sacrificed for the good of it all???

Will Isaac be blamed for a terrorist Nuke attack where 1000's had to be sacrificed for the betterment of us all? And when I say terrorist I mean the bad guys that our running this Country!!

Interesting reading when you throw all these key phrases into search....

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Check here. It shows not only the cone but the computer models.

www.wunderground.com...

Most of the models take it closer to new orleans than the cone. The weather channel was saying that they expected the models to be closer by now but they aren't.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by cloaked4u

Meanwhile in the real world the Mississippi River is at an all time low right now. So low as a matter of fact that river traffice was held at an almost complete standstill last week. Oh so sorry that wont work for your disaster scenerio.

WTH, are you saying. Dissaster scenario? WHAT? I replied to the cayce prediction. The great lakes draining into the mississippi river like a MASS flood of water. NOT. In reality, the great lakes are already draining thru a lake that has a small river running out of it that leads to other tributaries that eventually flow into the mississippi. Yes, the MISSISSIPPI is very, very low right now. I know this cause i live next to the mississippi river. Thank you.

As far as the sink hole in louisiana, that area in the past past years, they have been digging out,pulling out salt in mines leaving vast areas or pockets underground. Some of those pockets were left abandoned and some companies put huge tanks down there to store gas. Why not, the hole was already dug for them and they could seal the tanks underground for saftey. Well, an oil company decided to drill and accidently drilled into one of these salt pockets. The drill was in the lake which let water to drain into the salt pocket. The drill site hole got wider when water began to gush into the hole eventually draining the lake. Well, that water went somewhere and caused damage somehow thru the years and seeped into other pockets causing more damage and more sink holes to form and more water to rush into the holes and the salt down there only dissolves causing a larger hole for more water to seep down there and cause more erosion and land to sink. These holes are massive and are so close together some of them that i'm sure the water is seeping in them causing erosion underground that causes the land mass above to fall and make sink holes. When the land or erosion below does this, it wreaks havok to any pipes or tanks that are stored below causing cracks,or pipes to be damaged or sheered off , in turn causing this gas stored down there and whatever else is down there to get to the surface or contaminate the water supply down there. Thus ,the growing sink hole in Louisiana that is now reaking havok in the region. This relief well i believe will only cause the hole down there to take away the pressure and cause more water to rise to the top of the hole and cause more erosion of the top to collapse in the hole taking the relief well with it and if the land there is low, then a flood will occurr and cause more damage to surounding areas causing more problems to more tanks and so on. This hurrican does not help matters.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TXTriker

What you linked is not the computer models. This is the current computer models.

Now each colored line in the pic, is a different computer model. The current projected track is in white.

But let us ignore the models for moment and lets talk about exactly what this storm will do in line of damage. For Louisiana, even if it were to hit directly into New Orleans, you would only see some mild flooding and high winds. You would not see another Katrina like event. What does this mean for the sinkhole? It would be about the equivalent of a severe thunderstorm- which the State has been seeing for the last week.

edit on 26-8-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

edit to add: There is a reason why the models are not very accurate at the moment.

The dynamical models show the tropical storm/hurricane gradually turning to the right and heading for a break in the subtropical ridge. However...there are substantial differences among the most reliable models as to where Isaac might cross the northern Gulf Coast. The U.K. Met. Office and ECMWF models are about 300 N mi to the east of the GFS at landfall. It should be noted that nearly all of the GFS ensmeble members are east of the GFS control track. Because of the wide model spread...there continues to be greater than usual track forecast uncertainty. Read more at www.wunderground.com...

edit on 26-8-2012 by MrWendal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Aside from Lake Superior’s avg depth (483’/147m) being almost 2-1/2 times deeper than the Mississippi River at its deepest (delta), the two aren’t exactly close. In fact, all of the Great Lakes have avg depths greater than all surrounding tributaries:

The New Madrid seismic region is under the Mississippi River around the Missouri bootheel (it doesn’t parallel the river), so it seems that this prediction of Cayce’s may have applied to a different tectonic time?

S&F&Ss for the cool thread & all the great links. Taking into account Isaac’s rotational direction, I still can’t help wondering why it was on a straight-line & even westerly favoring path, which would put it more in-line w/LA & TX, & most of the predictive maps have it arching northerly--mainly into MS?

edit on 26-8-2012 by OlafMiacov because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
FYI - Latest on Isaac below. This is based on it's current speed and movement as it enters the GOM. If it slows down over the warmer water, then it could increase in magnitude. But at this point that seems an unlikely outcome, given the size of its front.

According to CNN, “By late Monday afternoon or early evening, Isaac’s eye is expected to be west of Tampa. It is expected to make landfall again on Wednesday somewhere along the Alabama or Mississippi coast. By Wednesday — the seventh anniversary of Hurricane Katrina — Isaac could be a Category 2 storm with winds of at least 96 mph. The hurricane center said areas of the Louisiana coast from Morgan City east are under a hurricane watch. The watch includes New Orleans.”

* Ned

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Nothing to be worried about, nothing is going to happen.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned
The bigger issue here (for me) is that we've screwed with Gaia for so long now that she's finally had enough. This storm is her 'poetic' way of kicking us in the butt. I think this is just the start of a global campaign against humanity.

* Ned

She's been trying to get *our* attention since Katrina...and then there was the Deepwater Horizon fiasco...big money oil drilling down into the deeper level of abiotic oil that is for HER use...to keep the plates lubed and floating.

It was like a baby brother sticking a knife in his Mother's vein...trying to bleed her dry...even as he is still suckling at her breast.

Infants committing matricide. If the children die but the mother lives...there is the possibility for more children. No Mother = no children.

She has had my attention all along but she's being ignored by the ones who are aggressively taking advantage of her resources and NOT sharing all around. I think if everyone learned to share and share alike, She would be happy.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Well, your quote is from the site I linked - wunderground. The projected path is just that, projected based on some model just like the others. I never said it would be a Katrina event - that was another poster. I just said that most models show it west of what they are showing as the cone. The cone is just a "model".

You asked for something showing it could turn to NOLA and I posted that.

Your chart shows the same thing from the same site. The only difference between the two charts is the one I posted also shows the cone.

As to the sinkhole, I don't think even a severe thunderstorm would do much but add a little water. Whatever is causing it is already there and doing its thing.

You never really know what the storms are going to do until about 48 hours out so I just like to look at all the possiblities.
edit on 8/26/2012 by TXTriker because: clarification

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Hyperdimensional stuff.

or Synchronicity

No mystery.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Just wanted you to see this video I found.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
how does rain = boom ?

I'll bet you it doesn't happen

If it doesn't happen, you have to post in this thread, "I was wrong"

if it does happen, I will post "you were right"

fair enough ?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Originally posted by nimbinned
The bigger issue here (for me) is that we've screwed with Gaia for so long now that she's finally had enough. This storm is her 'poetic' way of kicking us in the butt. I think this is just the start of a global campaign against humanity.

* Ned

She's been trying to get *our* attention since Katrina...and then there was the Deepwater Horizon fiasco...big money oil drilling down into the deeper level of abiotic oil that is for HER use...to keep the plates lubed and floating.

It was like a baby brother sticking a knife in his Mother's vein...trying to bleed her dry...even as he is still suckling at her breast.

Infants committing matricide. If the children die but the mother lives...there is the possibility for more children. No Mother = no children.

She has had my attention all along but she's being ignored by the ones who are aggressively taking advantage of her resources and NOT sharing all around. I think if everyone learned to share and share alike, She would be happy.

Thanks QueenAnnie, I think we are on the same page.

About 5 months ago I had the most intense spontaneous experience while driving to work through the subtropical rainforest I live in. All of a sudden I felt all the accumulated pain of Gaia and my heart broke and an immense sadness enveloped me. I cried and cried and cried. It was horrible.

It was then that I realized that she could not take this torture anymore. It's like you say - an infant trying to bleed it's mother dry while still suckling.

I know I get accused a lot on ATS for being too 'out there', but I FEEL these things and it's real for me. I have been junked already on this thread about the Cayce connection, but I strongly feel that he was the real deal - a man of God who was amazing in every respect. This pending disaster in LA combined with this hurricane could be the link to his prophecy, if this whole situation turns seismic.

Peace Out

* Ned

edit on 26-8-2012 by nimbinned because: spelling - again !

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by angelmass

It is already happening, you just have to tune in a bit closer. The people who lost loved ones in Haiti would beg to differ. The people who have been evacuated for the radioactive sinkhole caverns would also beg to differ. The Department of Homeland defense would not have spent millions in the past days to gear up for a "potential" problem.

You may be right but to bury ones head in the sand could be dangerous and even foolish right now.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
how does rain = boom ?

I'll bet you it doesn't happen

If it doesn't happen, you have to post in this thread, "I was wrong"

if it does happen, I will post "you were right"

fair enough ?

See Antars vid above your post for the info

Peace

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Just wanted you to see this video I found.

Thanks, everyone should see this vid.

Maybe I didn't include enough info in my opening post to explain the scope of this issue, because there has been a lot of illinformed response so far.

* Ned

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Not to worry you have done a great job managing this thread. It was late and there were so many direction you could have gone but to see as many pages still turning it means you are doing just fine. The information was and is still breaking. I would support other threads filled with the 3 main topics posted here if you get them up and running based on your research and online findings.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I starred you for your innocence and hopeful attitude. It is happening, we can only stand back and watch to what degree it affects us personally. Lots going on and going down, but to be informed gives you a little more relaxed attitude because seeing all the little things happening gives an edge when the big things go down.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

edit on 26-8-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thanks for your contributions Antar. A good thread always includes active involvement from other members.

Seems like there are multiple issues happening here with Isaac on top of my observations, so more threads will result no doubt.

Rising fuel prices
Possibility of severe storm damage - another Katrina like event
Increased EQ activity - Florida had 2 sizable quakes yesterday.
Widespread Corexit contamination from disturbance

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join