It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Crap - Isaac is Heading Towards the Growing Sinkhole in LA. Prophet Edgar Cayce - Prophet Isaac

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rwguessjr

As a person who catches bugs and puts them outside, I commend your pardon to the ants! I wish you and yours good luck with this storm and hope it just peters out like the much hyped Irene did last year.

ETA No offense to those that did sustain damage from Irene, it's just the media expected it to wipe out New York City and it didn't
edit on 26-8-2012 by megabogie because: thoughtlessness

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I wonder what the sharks are doing right now?The Weather Channel has been studying the sharks because sharks can sense a change in atmospheric pressure and know when a big storm is about to form or hit. Sharks usually go to deeper into the ocean to avoid rough waters...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The great lakes chain and rivers already drain into the gulf. A small river comes out of a lake which is fed underground by the great lakes and it's chain of lakes. The small river drains into smaller rivers and them rivers drain into the mississippi and that drains into the gulf. This is a known fact. WTF , how can what cayce says be a conspiracy. It's fact, it drains now as we speak. These sink holes rimind me of unerground activities of water like the great lakes chain. If this sink hole continues, you can see how underground rivers,holes, salt mines are connected underground. When the salt gets wet it slowly disolves in water leaving more area for water to fill leading to more underground cave ins that surface to the top and more air pressure as the water rises into these huge underground holes of salt. Once the water rushed in it had a progressive effect down under and that activity is and will grow and find other areas of salt pockets to dissolve and cause more sinkholes and more water to rush into its place. All that stuff down there pipes and all will eventually bend then crack or be sheared off down below due to the displacement of sediment dirt and salt being displaced down there. Ask yourself this question, why don't they just pull out the gas in the pockets they put it in and put it in tanks? WHY? They don't want to spend money on the making or buying any more tanks so they keep it down there for cheap easy storage in salt mines that other companies invested in digging out in the first place to mine the salt. Vast, extremely huge areas of open space to store this stuff. Well now the areas down below are eroding away and water is rushing down there causing pipes to be bent, fractured, or sheered off due to the erosion of soil, salt down there. I wonder how many salt mines are so close together that erosion due to water to seep into other vast areas of open crevases causing more damage. They need to start to empty these tanks NOW. Not leave it there in HOPES it will just go away. WAIT A MINUTE, I KNOW. Maybe they can drill a hole and shove a whole bunch of golf balls down there. I'm sure they have plenty of that equipment on hand. OMG, this is stressful. Lets go to the golf course and wack out our frustrations. Oh, and you have the go to shove a whole bunch of balls down the hole AGAIN. HA,HA,HA HOLE IN ONE.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXTriker
reply to post by Booda2012

She/he is not saying Cayce predicted a sink hole, Cayce predicted the Great Lakes draining into the Gulf. I believe the thought is could the hurricanw affect the sinkhole in a manner that could set off something huge to cause the Lakes to drain.

Cayce also predicted a ton of stuff that has not come true, and we are past the dates many of his predictions were supposed to come true. I believe Cayce was a true channel, but that doesn't mean that any prediction has to come to pass.

Besides, any prediction, prophecy etc. is made so that the circumstances predicted can be avoided, averted, not happen. Concentrate on that. Concentrate on people being safe, on the world we live in becoming cleaner, in our leaders coming to their senses.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I am currently watching these threads carefully since I am in Isaac's line of fire and planning on staying put... Have lived here all my life, through many of the big ones, and really, being on the road and away from home / family / community can be much worse. Especially since these storms sometimes shift at the last minute and you can be expected to be at work the next day. Then, you are driving hours all night through the actual storm to get back.

Anyway... started my own thread similar to this one (www.abovetopsecret.com...) but since it was my first self-initiated thread, I screwed up and put it in the wrong category. Asked the MODs to move it several times but no action. But truly, don't really care about that - just truly interested in the discussion.

Also, interested in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... California looks to be gearing up for something of some sort right now as well.

No matter what you really believe about these prophets (and I don't even know what I believe), there is some weird natural Earth activity happening RIGHT NOW. Very "coincidental".

EDIT: Didn't mean "weird" in regard to Hurricane Isaac... Poster below (can't see name right now) was right. Nothing odd at all about a hurricane right now. I was talking about the weird swarm in Cali right now on W Coast and then a large storm heading for Gulf at same time. If both do produce major results, would really tax emergency response teams, etc. AND does seem to coincide with some prophecies, depending on what you believe. So, "interesting" would have been a better word choice than "weird".

edit on 26-8-2012 by nicevillegrl because: added my own edit

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb

She/he is not saying Cayce predicted a sink hole, Cayce predicted the Great Lakes draining into the Gulf. I believe the thought is could the hurricanw affect the sinkhole in a manner that could set off something huge to cause the Lakes to drain.

Cayce also predicted a ton of stuff that has not come true, and we are past the dates many of his predictions were supposed to come true. I believe Cayce was a true channel, but that doesn't mean that any prediction has to come to pass.

Besides, any prediction, prophecy etc. is made so that the circumstances predicted can be avoided, averted, not happen. Concentrate on that. Concentrate on people being safe, on the world we live in becoming cleaner, in our leaders coming to their senses.

I'm not pushing the prediction, I was just explaining to the other poster that the OP did not say Cayce predicted a sinkhole. It seemed that poster thought that was the purpose of the thread.

To me prophecies are fun to read. I don't expect them to happen. There is enough real life stuff happening, at least to me & mine, that I don't need to look for more except for the entertainment of reading them.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Yes the Haitians seemed to be cursed - must have something to do with all that voodoo stuff they practice

no, has everything to do with being the 1st people [and black to boot]
in the western hemisphere to throw of the yoke of old world tyranny,
TCOTBIP have been making them pay for it ever since.

dont ruin a good thread with bashing other peoples religions.

back On Topic:

so you think this storm is being manuevered?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Drilling a releif hole will only relieve the pressure so that the water will rise to the top of the salt cave and eventually causing the top of the cave to collapse more and letting in more water to flood more land masses on top to eventually flood the whole areas where the ground is low.
Lets drill a hole folks, it worked sooo good in the BP incident, lets do it again. Wait a minute, Where are the golf balls to throw down the hole in case of emergency.

I can see a flood in the future for the area and what that flood does, who knows from there, only god knows.
Lets see, Flood and more contamination.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Holy crap, there is so little in the way of scientific content in your thought process that I am amazed you can actually put one foot in front of the other. A hurricane that will rip open a sink hole and then start the whole New Madrid falut system into action in the process. Just WOW. Talk about a leap.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

Although our hurricane season is from Jun thru Nov the months of Aug and Sept are always the most active. So things heating up in the atlantic right now is absolutely normal. We have had hurricanes out of season, just this year there was a storm that formed in late May just before the official start of the season. We have had storms after the official end of the season. As long as the water is warm enough to fuel the storm a hurricane can form. If you review a history of Atlantic hurricanes you will find that the great majority of them form in the months of Aug and Sept.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
cayce is right. The great lakes has been draining for some time now. I live in MN. Want proof that the lake is draining? Them salt mines if connected, will sink too, if they connected and this relief well will be a dissaster. IDIOTS.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
If it helps any, I checked google on the sinkhole and the rough track as shown there and it's roughly 360 miles apart. Hurricanes can get mighty BIG so that doesn't necessarily mean they won't feel some weather over in Louisiana, but at least it won't be the brunt of it.... That's something.

I agree about the sinkhole. There is something real funny about that whole thing. I get the feeling some people buried some things a long time ago that haven't remained buried...and are crapping kittens at the moment over what a full public disclosure may mean for them....and the people around that hole. Time will tell.

Really? I wish you could elaborate on what you think . What things were buried and how have they become unburied. Also how does one go about crapping kittens. I love kittens but seem only to produce the regular stuff from my.....Thanks.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Jeeze people, its bearly a catagory one hurricane. You have probably had thunderstorms in your area that were worse than little Issac. THis is not a mother lovin storm, its not even something to exert minimal concern over. Its rained for three days straight here in Virginia and the tide water area is under water once again but this is not in the news. Issac will come and go and no one will have any reason to remember his passing.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by thebtheb

The lakes are already draining thru a small river comming out of a lake that is connected to the chain of lakes that are connected to the great lakes. If you take a container separated by a wall of sand and you fill one half of the container with water, in time the other half will fill with water. This is the effect of the chain of lakes around the great lakes. The water has to go somewhere, it just doesn't keep filling up the great lakes when it rains. It drains out thru lakes,rivers,streams and underground water ways that lead to other lakes,rivers,streams that flow into the mississippi which flows into the gulf. Hello.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Meanwhile in the real world the Mississippi River is at an all time low right now. So low as a matter of fact that river traffice was held at an almost complete standstill last week. Oh so sorry that wont work for your disaster scenerio.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned
I had a hunch that it would move more westerly and it has now. MSM in last hour has forecast Isaac as possibly heading straight at New Orleans as a Category 2 or 3. Even if it doesn't build to a 5, that's still a lot of rainfall over the sinkhole in Bayou Corne.

* Ned

No it is not heading straight for New Orleans. That is a lie. There has been NO track showing a Louisiana landfall anywhere. I know these things, because I live in Louisiana and I watch the storms during the hurricane season very very carefully. Is there any evidence you can provide showing this western track hitting New Orleans? I doubt it highly. There are also no reports of this storm strengthening to a Cat 5 storm.

Has the storm track been adjusted to the West? Yes it has, but not that far West. Here is the computer models from several days ago. It shows the original storm track as hitting South Florida head on.

This is the current model as of 6am CST this morning.

Sorry to tell you, the Alabama/ Florida panhandle is well over 200 miles away from the sinkhole in Louisiana.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by pajoly
This really is not good. This storm will churn up all the goo sitting in the Gulf and send it ashore. I am also afraid it will kick up to a major storm just before landfall. I read there has been lots of discussion of this among meteorological circles, but the NHC is not yet ready to call that.

Good point. That hurricane will have gulf water in it..which means everyone in affected areas get corexit rain. Add in whatever's in that sinkhole..unimaginable..

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Yea, i tried to show them also..just click on the Hurricane watch button at the top..

www.myweather.com...#/hurricane

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Ummmm I hate to busrt your geographic bubble but the Saint Lawrence Seaway takes most of the water from the great lakes across the top of New York state and empties into the Atlantic. The great Niagra Falls is part of the St Lawrence seaway and that water feeds directly the lakes. www.greatlakes-seaway.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Well stay safe and get back to us as soon as you can.

I know from experience (not hurricane) that once you have survived a catastrophic event such as Katrina, your nerves acn get the best of you in the slightest threat, so take it easy and remember you are protected as you learned during the last one. Must be strange for you though since you were in the frying pan last time and now potentially jumped right into the fire once again.

Thanks.. this time I'm wiser and have my guns.. last time I didn't own guns.. my injuries were due to criminals. However, I may not be going anywhere.. my wife's son is staying with us and he (18 yo) just got arrested for a misdemeanor and is supposed to be let out Tuesday plus she works at a nursing home.. they may need her to help evac the residents/patients.

The storm track changed in the last 18 hours from going up through Alabama to going up through Mississippi - if this continues a westerly jog , in another 18 hours it could be projected to go right up through Louisiana. There is plenty of time for this storm to strengthen and turn more our way.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join