Weather Manipulation and the RNC.

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
As many of you are aware there is currently a tropical storm bearing down on Florida. Having been involved with and experimented in weather manipulation I have watched this storm very closely. I have seen the expected track and steering currents move very differently than other storms. I think that TPTB are using weather manipulation to make sure the RNC goes forward without any interferrence. Generally, since I do want Obama out I would not object to something like this. However, I have seen that this type of weather manipulation can have severely adverse consequences. We are almost at a point where we can control our planet. However, we have not yet worked out all of the bugs plus the system seems to be highly unstable at the moment. But for the weather manipulation efforts of TPTB this storm would have hit Florida and would have done some damage but would not have been a storm of the century type of event. It would have inconvenienced the RNC but other than that it wouldn't have been that big of a deal. Now I am afraid that as a consequence of an attempt to avoid a minor interruption something bigger will be on the horizon.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I agree. I have been watching the news reports and it seems like the weather people have no idea what is going on with this storm. They also seem to be overly concerned about this one which is still only a tropical storm. I have never seen this much concern about a tropical storm. I also saw when the hurricane expert was explaining the storm he seemed very nervous. He kept saying it might be a category 2 when it hit north Florida, Alabama, Missippi area. Then he kind of let it slip out that it would be a three and he backtracked and said it would be a strong two...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
Having been involved with and experimented in weather manipulation I have watched this storm very closely. I have seen the expected track and steering currents move very differently than other storms. ~~something bigger will be on the horizon.

Would you clarify your statements please? How and when were you involved with WM? What is the bigger on the horizon?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I very well doubt tptb are very worried about the rnc. I very well doubt that if this type of technology did in fact exist that it would be used to disrupt the rnc. I really doubt the paid puppet romney is something tptb fret over.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
This is a lot to do about nothing.

Coming from a long time resident of the SE and FL. This is a joke. The storm has moved over Cuba and is barely a TS. The only danger would be from flooding if it stalled, which it does not appear that it will.

From all indications the storm will move over FL between PC Beach and Pensacola, which is a fairly rural area, limited storm surge, only damage would be from any tornados the storm spawns.

No conspiracy here, just the media blowing somthing out of proportion because it is late-August and a slow news cycle. The 24 hour driveby news agencies have to report on something.

edit on 25-8-2012 by Ace High because: add video

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
If you haven't noticed, whoever tries to control the weather just screws it up. If they were trying to control the weather for the conference, they were trying to make nice weather and created a hurricane by mistake.
I think they otta abandon HAARP pretty quick before they mess up things for a century and make the USA uninhabitable.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
I very well doubt tptb are very worried about the rnc. I very well doubt that if this type of technology did in fact exist that it would be used to disrupt the rnc. I really doubt the paid puppet romney is something tptb fret over.

I am not saying TPTB in the usual sense as it is used on ATS. I meant the powers behind the republican party. I am of the opinion that there are several different PTB... I am saying those that are behind the RNC have used weather manipulation to make sure the convention goes forward. It is a fallacy to think there is one grand scheme of things.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ace High

Yes maybe it is a slow news cycle. However, it is prime hurricane weather. The ocean where the hurricanes form and strengthen is warmer than ever. I am saying that this storm should be much stronger. It is also not going where it should have. It should have hit Miami-Dade/Broward as a strong cat 2 then moved on to Tampa as a one. The wind in tampa wouldn't have caused too much damage other than a lot of power outages which would have made the republicans uncomfortable. The heavy rain would have also made driving around Tampa difficult. Hence they have attempted to circumvent the inconvenience. It wouldn't be the worst thing to do if I didn't think it would have some dire consequences in a few days or weeks from now.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Did I say I was involved with weather manipulation? Oh man I did... LOL. It must have been in a past life of mine... I first learned about it and how to do it from someone named Carlos in the early 80s. Anyway that is not the topic here... ,My past life is over... I am focusing on the present here...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazyguy2012
Having been involved with and experimented in weather manipulation I have watched this storm very closely. I have seen the expected track and steering currents move very differently than other storms. I think that TPTB are using weather manipulation to make sure the RNC goes forward without any interferrence [...] However, I have seen that this type of weather manipulation can have severely adverse consequences [...] Now I am afraid that as a consequence of an attempt to avoid a minor interruption something bigger will be on the horizon.

Please provide info on your background. Also, can you compare this storm to a past storm to show how exactly it's different? Other than that, you've just given pure speculation.

Originally posted by Xena12
I have been watching the news reports and it seems like the weather people have no idea what is going on with this storm [...] I also saw when the hurricane expert was explaining the storm he seemed very nervous. He kept saying it might be a category 2 when it hit north Florida, Alabama, Missippi area. Then he kind of let it slip out that it would be a three and he backtracked and said it would be a strong two...

Purely subjective observations. You are merely looking for signs to comfirm your predisposed ideas.

Originally posted by rickymouse
whoever tries to control the weather just screws it up. If they were trying to control the weather for the conference, they were trying to make nice weather and created a hurricane by mistake.

There's good weather and bad weather. How does it screw up? Do you have any evidence to suggest your idea that they were trying to produce nice weather?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin

This isn't done by technology. It is done purely by the human mind, It is actually quite easy to do unless others are trying to manipulate the weather at the same time. But there are lots of potential consequences unless you really plan everything out. It is kind of like the butterfly effect. You change one thing and other things will change as well. If you mess up a puzzle it is not easy to create a new picture with the messed up pieces. If you have a picture of a dog and cut it up and try to put it back together so it is a picture of a cat. It is not so easy to do...
edit on 26-8-2012 by crazyguy2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics
top topics

join