It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Just a few hours ago, I was walking outside and when I looked up, I saw a bright object in the sky; it looked like the ISS but it was brighter, and when I first saw it, it didn't seem to be moving. I thought that it was a planet or helicopter so I looked away; but when I looked back, it started moving rather fast, and it started changing directions, and at one point it stopped, but quickly started moving again, until it eventually started move away from me and disappeared. It did not have navigation lights, however, even though it did increase and decrease in luminosity a few times albeit slowly, the time between these increases and decreases of brightness was quite long, and most of the light was white, however now that I remember, there was a tiny bit of red as well. Anyone have an idea of what it was?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

Could it have been A UFO?

posted on Oct, 12 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I would like to Report my UFO sightings it was a few years back, I was In my Room facing the large window, I was with my then Girlfriend at the time, I spotted 3 bright white lights around 80,000-100,000 feet in the Sky.

They were in a line that was slightly bent and not moving, Until the front light shot off into Space, at a rate of speed no Man could survive the acceleration was immense it diseaperd in a second, we waited for a few minutes then from the West a white light was flying across the sky.

It stopped in the exact postion where the other UFO left then the other two UFOs repeated this action, and then about an hour and a half later they all left, but before they all left, On the South side much lower a few thousand feet above the tree line a very Bright craft with white light was just hoovering there, it was brighter than the Moon in the sky, it slowly dimmed out and then left, within seconds.

I watched this happen for around a month and a half, The large Craft I only saw once, it was I think a Recon Mission, I live near the Ash Ranges and Aldershot, where lots of Military HQs, Soldiers and Vechiles are stationed.

This was no Military plane Top Secret or Not, Ive got high powered binoculars. It was not a satalite these things hoovered and took off with impossible speeds, they weren't space junk or meteors, they where craft from some where else. It was an amazing experince.

The fact that they shot of into Space and vanished seems to me they where leaving our planet, not entering a runway.

Military Planes don't follow around this are there is an RAF base (Odiham) around 20 miles away but due to Farnborough Airport nothong really goes happens accept for Chinooks transporting troops etc.

It a built up area with around 250,000 people not a place where you would fly Top Secret Planes/Drones. It was aslo in between the UFO Hype here in the UK around 2008-2009!

My conclusion to this sighting that it was real what I and my then Girlfreind saw was a craft from another World. Im pleased that I was lucky enough to experince this, it is something I will never forget.

Thanks for reading George Batterbee

join