It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Military on Our US Border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I heard on coast to coast tonight, that a front page news story is comming out tommorow.

What the hell is going on.

I found this page on subject.

www.ufolab.info...

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Thats the excuse the US was waiting for, didn't even need the CIA to invent a link... INVADE MEXICO! They probably have WMD anyway let's GO, GO GO!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:01 AM
link   
LOL don't joke about it, it might actually happen

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Errr.. you were serious ?!?!

My sarcasm detector didn't go off, maybe the batteries are flat.

OK it is within the realms of POSSIBILITY.. but PLAUSIBLITY?!?!

Errr... NO!

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   
There seems to ba a connection with panama canal, Mexico, And the tension going on between China and Tiwain

This guy was saying the chinese also own a large harbor in mexico. There unloading large containers. These containers are being guarded by armed chinese, in plain cloths

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:27 AM
link   
After reading through the site it seems a little exagerated to say the least as far as numbers go. Many bases in the US sponsor overseas units and Foriegn millitia, especially many near the southern border. These troops come over for US training in many fields. I will believe it when I see it

It was also common knowledge that the Chiniese wanted the lease to the Panama Canal when ours was up some years ago. Noriega was taken care of

[edit on 13-10-2004 by IntelRetard]

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:30 AM
link   
snagltooth,

The posted link shows a story almost a year old and the source IMHO is far from newsworthy IMHO. I also did a search to see if there is ANY supporting evidence to this and there is none.

Having been to Mexico and stayed with a close family friends kin, I have never seen a more patriotic / sence of national pride than I have from the Mexicans I have met. I doubt they would allow the Chinese miltary to run around thier country in that fashion

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:43 AM
link   
But, There is a new story comming out tommorow. I'm sorry, I don't know the name of the journalist. I was listening to him speak. He was saying some scary stuff. He said something about another reporter that was breaking the story tommorow. This has been a three year investigation. I just googled this page. It was connected to his story.

Damn... I still have'nt gotten use to a million+ mexicans crossing the boarder every year.

Now we might have chinese armed comming across.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Oh man, if you ever direct me to a website with colors that bad again without prior warning I'm going to send Mao's Revolutionary Guard to your address.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Sorry dude, I saw your sun glasses on. lol

That was freaken funny

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Here's an ATS thread on it from last year:

china troop buidup in mexico

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hi All,

As AOB pointed out there has been a lengthy discussion on this topic already here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have checked ALL of the news services and have found nothing relating to any breaking stories surrounding this event. So, I am going to lock this thread at this time. Please add your thoughts or commnets to the existing one. If the story breaks then i will be happy to unlock it at this time

Thanks
FredT

new topics

top topics

join