It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Millitary Codes in our Road Sign?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This maintenance order you are refering to was fabricated after phone calls began flooding DOT offices way back in the early 1980's. Our local DOT knows nothing of this. "We change the signs when they get faded or destroyed, period. This dating thing is nothing we have done in the past."

This comes from a 37 year DOT employee retired who worked with the signs. He also told us that the supervisors put the markers on and he had no idea they were for dating signs. (And of course, they are NOT.)

The original markers in Michigan had no printed dates or inventory markings for what is described in the guide book. The explanations for them back then were lies, and it is no wonder that they are continuing to lie about it and fabricate documents to cover their butts. As I stated before I have the 3M warranty agreements for DOT road signs and it only covers the sheeting. The date sticker according to the DOT is for installation records for this warranty. The three page warranty sheet mentions nothing of afixing a "highly reflective" date marker on the back of the signs as proof of installation. They change roads signs here in Michigan at the drop of a hat.

By the way, the tacmars are NOT everywhere as you have attested to. Who do you work for?

[edit on 22-10-2004 by Carrierwave]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carrierwave
Markers in 3's we believe are a FEMA/Geneva code relating to the Civil Defense protocols in article #66 of the Geneva Convention. We have confirmed them to be NATO military markers.

[edit on 12-10-2004 by Carrierwave]

Have you ever read Article 66. IF (and it does not) mention this type of marker, post it. I have a copy of the ENTIRE Geneva Convention. Article 66 makes no mention of this. The only reference to marking facilities were the International Red Cross/Cresent, etc for Medical Facilities and the marking of Internment/Refugee Camps with the letters "IC"

Where are you getting this BS?

Read the Geneva Convention before you make statements like this.

Read Chapter II, Article 83.

Whenever military considerations permit, internment camps shall be indicated by the letters IC, placed so as to be clearly visible in the daytime from the air. The Powers concerned may, however, agree upon any other system of marking. No place other than an internment camp shall be marked as such.

Article 66 deals with the treatment of prisioners and civilian internees and the sick and wounded.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carrierwave
The markers below are the original style "highly reflective" DOT stickers applied during the 1980's in the state of Michigan. A style change came after ex-military and business owners saw the obvious "arrow-like" appearance of these markers pointing to their businesses, property and buildings along highways.

Obvious to who? What 'arrow-like' apparance?

The military familiar with them wrote letters to state representatives claiming the markers were NATO in origin and wanted an explaination for their presence on American signage.

OK - easy one, IF they wrote letters, post a copy, they should be available from the state rep's office. POST THE PROOF.

This ex-military and retired officers had seen markers like these in hot-spots overseas where NATO an UN used them to bridge language barriers amoung multi-national troops because they could not read the language of the nation where they were stationed. The markers are universal code devices.

No, no they are not. The military and the host nation use international symbols in civilian areas. They use standard tactical symbols in tactical areas, the very same ones they use to mark maps with.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
my old-man works for the NJDOT...

they are (just as QuietSoul AND MY FATHER has said) nothing more than maintenence/inventory control tags.

there is no hidden agenda by the gov't (federal, state or local).
if you could look on the backs of those HUGE signs they put on the overpasses on the freeway you would see the same stickers...

now tell me, why would they put the stickers on those signs??? no one is going to see them unless they are climbing around on the overpass... and don't gimme some line about "ohhh, those are the ones for the helicopters!"

come on people, the military IS NOT going to be ripping down a 8 X 15 (or however big some of em are) just to look at a sticker and say "duh... which way do i go george!?"

[edit on 10/20/2004 by Assassin]

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
GENEVA CONVENTION PROTOCOL FOR "INTERNATIONAL" CIVIL DEFENSE INSIGNIA. (UN/NATO 1949)

"Article 66 paragraph IV provides that the international distinctive sign of civil defence is an equilateral blue triangle on an orange ground when used for the protection of civil defence organizations, their personnel, buildings and material and for civilian shelters."

If you had payed attention in history class you would have known that the U.S. Civil Defense program and Office of Civil Defense were created in accordance with international committee under the Geneva Convention. The U.S. Civil Defense insignia is well known. The symbol was transfered to FEMA and remains on their logo today. The Office Of Civil Defense was abolished by Klinton in 1998.

Canada is under the same protocols:

We believe markers found in clusters of 3's or positioned in triangular form are one in the same as the FEMA triad code symbol, which is from the Geneva Convention.

These are Geneva NATO/UN markers.

Carrierwave~

[edit on 20-10-2004 by Carrierwave]

[edit on 21-10-2004 by Carrierwave]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Since it is evident that some individual on this forum can't see very well, (especially when he reads the Geneva Convention) here is the photo again of the markers that were used in the 80's here in Michigan. These markers are *pointing*. It is pointing at a large fenced-in area with barbed-wire tops owned by "Sub-surface Construction". They run fiber-optic, gas, electrical, and other underground utility materials. Note also the "3" markers lower-left clip, ALL tilted for emphasis toward the site.

Note also no printed numbers or words relating to warranty or identification. When these were first introduced on DOT road signs, local County Road Commission had no signs with markers on county roads. These are the same style stickers that Chief Petty Officer Art Phillips identified as NATO/UN "peacekeeping" markers he saw in Beruit Lebanon in the 80's. Open your eyes.

"We have carefully monitored the above sign cluster pointing to this site. Several years ago this sign cluster was knocked down by a truck. The signs were replaced on this wooden post but the top sign was damaged too badly so they had to replace it with a new sign. (notice the difference in color tone of the new top sign and the others). Although this is a new sign, the marker put on the back is the same size, same color, (highly reflective) and "clipped" on the same corner (lower-left). Not only this, but the new marker was *tilted* at the very same angle as the previous marker had been to match the others. If these markers are small date calendars of some kind, why is an identical marker placed on this new sign that is at least 3 years newer than the others? Why did they purposely tilt the marker to match the other one(s)?
The truth is, these are NOT date stickers. They are put there by order of local FEMA officers to mark and pin-point an important facility to be confiscated and used if need be by the military."

(Photo and text used by permission H.R. Green Jr. "Free Indeed Research")

Carrierwave~

[edit on 22-10-2004 by Carrierwave]

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Been a bit of discussion about all this, and I think it is interesting. I wonder if they do that here in Oz.

Anyway, could it be possible that they are tagged FOR GPRS? So when you go past, it gives you the next marker to turn off or somehting?

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
"Military Road" is a vital connection to I-75 and Camp Grayling. TACMARS on the back of the stop signs mark the route which convert to "GREEN" markers and continue to a connector route marked "GREEN" to the interstate. (UN partnership foreign troops travel these routes every year)

[edit on 23-10-2004 by Carrierwave]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Methinks that Carrierwave has some sort of stake in these tacmars being nefarious, as he's only posted on threads about this, and followed this particular discussion over a year.

That strikes me as odd Carrier.

I'm suprised it took over a year for someone to talk to someone that works for a state DOT, or look for state DOT procedures.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Being involved in the research for nearly 9 years with others of like mind and heart should not strike you as being odd, especially when false information about these markers is spread on a forum that is supposed to be oriented to (above) top-secret research and "deny ignorance". I just feel someone should at least balance the equation. We have evidence, we have photos, we have interviews, we have the experience. It is a vital topic for those who love their freedoms and One Nation Under God. America is heading for trouble--these ARE the "signs of the times". This information was buried about ten years ago because the people believed the government's spin. People trusted what officials told them. After all, our officials are looking after our best interests, right? Our investigations prove they are lying.

What stake do I have in this? How about this--THE TRUTH. How about your freedoms and mine, warning others, caring about people and the future? Do you want the UN and NATO on our streets? Aren't you getting tired of the lies?

(By the way, we have found several gun shops marked)

Carrierwave~

[edit on 23-10-2004 by Carrierwave]

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
TACMARS form "opposite pointing" markers. Note the top marker is tilted up on the right side for emphasis, toward the checkpoint gate entrance. This "symbol" is found at the gates of two detention facilities, Shawono Center, Kinross Correctional Facility (Decommissioned Kinchloe AFB where Mark Koernke is incarcerated).

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Carierwave,

About two months ago, I was visiting a friend who lives around Scott AFB IL. I was kind of on the lookout for signs with tactical markings. Although the signs up there had at least three stickers applied to darn near every sign, regulatory, route marker, etc., I didn't have the opportunity to get out and read the backs of them. I used to live there as a kid, and I have no recollection of any stickers being placed on the signs- this was the early seventies- to first part of the eighties.

Down here in Texas where I now live, I have not noticed any markers, except the route marker signs. Guess I need to go out tomorrow and look at the signs real close, so I can see what is placed on them. Maybe it will be of some help.

With the NWO, it kind of looks as if we are doomed anyway. Maybe if we tear off some of the stickers, the invading armies will get lost? LOL

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Thank you for your observations, TIMBERWULF . Our highway system has been strategically layed out for military rapid deployment under Eisenhower's copy of Hitler's Autobaun strategic military routes in Germany. They purposely structured the interstate system to connect intermodal and connector highways to all military bases, sea ports and major airports. IT is called "STRAHNET" or the "STRATEGIC HIGHWAY NETWORK". If you will go to an interstate highway near a military base you will find the tacmar signcodes marking these routes directly to the gates. There is a direct correlation here. These routes were to allow rapid deployment of U.S. forces from these bases to seaports and airports for military deployment overseas. What we find frightening is that the *TACMARS* lead "IN" to our bases. But they also point out our vital resources, facilities, sites all over the state. We feel it is a breech of national security for foreign military intelligence that aught not be.

The "3" markers are a signal on these routes. We believe it is a FEMA triad code for NATO/UN "peacekeepers". There is a government sponsored website with these "STRAHNET" information which I will post from H. Green's website. Next time you are up north, check out the routes as it is apparent you have seen some of these already. Note the color codes and foreign/international signage also. (Kilometers and and arrowcodes)

Thanks again,

www.globalsecurity.org/military/facility/strahnet.htm

"Generally, these routes end at the port boundary or installation gate." (Global Security.org)

Carrierwave~

[edit on 27-10-2004 by Carrierwave]

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
wouldnt these stickers be a good thing in case of an emergency

why are you making all this fuss on stickers that tell people where to go?

posted on Oct, 25 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Well I don't know about all the sticker mumbo jumbo but I do know that when I drove around in a Humvee I certainly did not stay on the lookout for them.

But the Eisenhower Interstate System was built to specs to handle military traffic. Most specificaly the bridge height. It needed to be uniform so that ICBM's could be trucked through ( The MX won't fit ).

Here from the
U.S. Department of Transportation
Federal Highway Administration

www.fhwa.dot.gov...

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
We believe that this is a NATO plan, and yes we believe it is a conspiracy. If America ever falls, it will be under the guise of a national emergency. The presidents of this nation have been slowly chipping away at the Constitution by draconian executive orders that steal way freedoms, and what a better way to do it than during an extreme emergency nation-wide. Then add to this the Nato/UN military to come in to restore order. That is the purpose of the signcodes--foreign military incursion.

It started out as a Civil Defence Program with the safety of the public in mind. The buildings for shelters were marked, routes of escape were marked, food/ water storage, and medical supplies were stockpiled. What happened to this plan of civilian preparedness? It is now illegal to stockpile food, (hoarding laws). You can go to jail for starting your own pantry. The new plan is not a civil defence plan. It is a government plan with NATO in charge. Emergency management in the U.S. is the "Shadow Government" FEMA. "Operation Garden Plot" is the code name for this plan and it calls for UN/NATO intervention.

Carrierwave~

Carrierwave~

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Well let's see,

It is no longer a secret. It merely seems the vast majority of Americans do not care or see the significance. Do You?

TUT

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Carrierwave,

I got out of the car this morning and looked at the back of three route markers ganged together on a pole, and the stickers are only date and material type emblems.

But, I do believe in what you are saying. I have spent the last three years going over hundreds maybe even thousands of web pages trying to gather what is going to happen in the near future. It doesn't look good, and there are those who are too wrapped up in their jobs and family that they are not looking at the "BIG PICTURE."

I bet there is a lot of folks out there that only believe what is shoveled out to them from the evening news, regardless of which network/cable operator. Most of my family is like that.

Very Sad.

posted on Nov, 13 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe
This is probably the FIFTH time someone started a thread about that crap. I have read dozens discussions about those signs and saw a lot of pics.

Just look at this pic of example:

I'm very sorry to say this guy's, but that's the worst photoshop work I've seen in months...

Ever heard of GPS technology?? Or road maps?

[Edited on 29-4-2003 by Zion Mainframe]

I am a photoshop expert. While the image in question could have certainly had the reflective stickers added by a 3rd party graphics application, I can see no reason to believe they were. If these stickers are reflective then the picture you see can be expected when a flash is used on the camera.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Thanks for your professional opinion. That sign photo at the checkpoint of Camp Grayling was taken by H.R. Green Jr. with a digital camera with a flash just before sunset. The lower-right marker was really faded but still retained highly reflective properties. The obvious use of the markers are for night-time, possibly blackout conditions. The markers have changed as I have stated before, but a numerical code of "3" stickers remains isolated from the other markers on the cluster.

I set out to debunk the signs several years ago but I came back astonished at what I saw. There are patterns, configurations, and symbols that are dominant in the sticker arrays that incriminate FEMA.

Carrierwave~

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join