It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Millitary Codes in our Road Sign?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
To all the sleepy brains that want to hold on to the false paradigms you were given since birth:

It has been said that for the truth to exist, it takes two people - one to speak it...and another to hear it. Mankind will be forever doomed to destruction if we continue to ask for the truth...but then refuse to listen.

For added effect see the 8th Control Voice Button on site.
To Tell The Truth
www.theouterlimits.com...

Amazing where you can find truths. The Strategy is to imbed it in kooky places like scifi fantasy.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You keep on 'dancing' around the issues and facts being presented.
How about answering a few questions for us, that is after I make a few observations from your previous posts.

Observations, Comments and Questions:

1) You stated that you are the co-author of the website that you keep using as a reference.

Question: How can we beleive you when you are directly involved with the 'source' of your 'facts'?

2) You took the photos yourself?

Observation: Take a photography class! Those are some badly out of focus photos.

Question: Why no closeups? Gee, maybe it would show that they are just what we have been telling you, inventory tags.

3) You have briefed military personnel on this and were told by them that it was, in fact, signcode for the military and FEMA.

Question: What Rank(s) were these people? What branches were they from? And (if this was true) why would they tell you about it?

4) You accuse anyone with facts of being a liar and possibly part of the conspiracy.

Question: Is this because you have no other defense?
Or do you choose to ignore the facts?

5.) You say that the way this is done is that the vehicle shines a infrared light from the back of the vehicle at the sign, the driver who is wearing a set of nightvisions and looking out the rear view mirrors is able to drive and navigate at 50mph?

Question: Do you really think that this is possible??

Observation: Hey boys and girls do not try this at home. I train and have instructed drivers training using nightvision. This is not safe, it is not the way the military trains, and anybody that thinks you can drive using nightvisions using the rear view mirrors to navigate gets a big
I posted this before: Imagine yourself driving in the dark and trying to read something on the back of a sign. NO WAY. You would end up crashing.

Oh, just so you know:
a. I have 30 years Military time
b. I have Law Enforcement time
c. I have a high enough Clearance and need to know about something like this
d. 'special forces Marines' are called Force Recon
e. I am getting a real laugh over this thread, because its not true

f. I've checked this out (just in case some one forgot to tell me about it, wouldn't want to get lost on the way to the staging area) and buddies in Law Enforcement, FEMA and the Military all had a big
over it.

There are so many other subjects out there to research, but this is not one of them.

posted on Sep, 24 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carrierwave
Here's the problem with people like you. In your mind everyone "else" is a liar except you because *you* were "in the military". I am a co-website author with H. Green Jr. Many of the photos on his site I took and he and I have been researching the tacmar codes for over 8 years. We have briefed many dozen of military in service -out of service. Most of them have tolds us that the signcode markers are military and FEMA. Since you are in denial and probably never checked out the evidence yourself, which is out there on the roadways for everyone to see, your comments are baseless. We have known people like you to outright lie who are in the military. Of course this information is supposed to classified and lying is the only way to keep it "classified". Let's get honest. We have more knowledge about this information in our little toes than you have in your whole body, unless you are lying too.

Come back with more information than "you are a liar" and I will listen to you.

By the way the, article in the Washington Post is entitled-- "SUBTLE SIGNS WILL SHOW THE WAY" Do you need more help with that?

Carrierwave~

Carrierwave - Where do I start
?
First off, some lessons I think.
Lesson 1. You do not go insulting people. You called me an idiot on your post. Calling people names lessens your credibility, ALOT. Also do you know what the definition of an idiot is? LOOK IT UP!!! You can look it up at www.dictionary.com
Also this site does not tolerate insulting other members.
Carrier -since you called me an 'idiot' in writing that, according to our Laws, is considered slander. Slander is a charge that I can legally bring against you in a court of law, because it is in this thread, if I choose to.
SO DO NOT CALL PEOPLE NAMES UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO DEAL WITH THE LEGAL RAMIFICATIONS!!!!
Lesson 2. State facts!. You stated:

Originally posted by Carrierwave... I am a co-website author with H. Green Jr. ...Carrierwave~

Well if you have a website, that has information about this topic, tell us what the URL is, PLEASE!!!
Your website might have information that some of us have never seen before and it might help us to understand.
Lesson 3. If you are going to get involved into a conversation, state your credentials. This will add to your credibility as long as you abide by lesson 1.
Lesson 4. State the credentials of the people that you are interviewing. You do not have to give names but if they are military you can give ranks.

Carrier - About the rest of your note to me
You stated:

Originally posted by Carrierwave... Many of the photos on his site I took and he and I have been researching the tacmar codes for over 8 years.

The information that you are presenting, the washington articles can found on many different websites. If you have been researching this information for 8 years, then present some data that can be not found at common websites like this one.

Also I never called you a liar.

Also the military has security clearances and there is a purpose that they are called SECURITY clearances.

So Carrierwave, Are u for real???

Thanks for the support NightStalker.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I suppose a better word would have been "ignorant" for you Mr. R-U. And if you desire to sue me, have at it. I have been threatened before with lawsuits and I have a good lawyer. I would hope it is not because you got your feelings hurt. I have been called much worse and never threatened ANYONE with court nor taken ANYONE court over it.

The word "ignorant" comes from the root to "ignore". \Ig"no*rant\, a. [F., fr. L. ignorans, -antis, p. pr. of ignorare to be ignorant. See Ignore.]

I get a little tired of having to repeat information I have already posted. In otherwords, you have, ignored facts I have posted and continue to bring them up, Especially about the night-vision thing. This is what a Special Forces Marine told me just recently. Go back and read my posts, please. I even questioned whether this could be done in another posting I made. Can't you read? Here you are bringing it up again. GO BACK AN D READ MY POSTINGS. I have been to the land navigational range at Camp Grayling and have seen the road signs and arrows and reflective markers they are using to train with night-vision. I have already posted this also. Can't you read?

I have worked security and had police training in anti-terrorism, bomb threat assessment, medical response, and investigations. Though I was never in military I rub shoulders with them on a weekly basis, and my father was a decorated Pearl Harbor veteran. I work with law enforcement laison officers at an educational institution daily, and National Guard recruiters are my close associates every other week. I have briefed Captains, Sergeants, Special Forces officers, and National Guard of various ranks, sheriffs, deputies, State Police Officers, and the FEMA officer in our county. I have lots of resources to draw from. I have studied the roadway signcodes for 8 years and held seminars with H. Green before the Michigan Militia Wolverines, nothern division, and several town hall discussion forums on the subject.

Some of the picky points-- Fuzzy photos- These are not to deceive-- I could not afford a digital camera for several years and used a 110 Kodak for many of the photos and used a cheap flat-bed scanner to proccess them. Best I could do then, but the older photos are some of the best because they show the transition of markers over the years.

"No Close-ups of the markers"--- There is a close up shot of a marker on Harold's website showing an "un-punched' date marker on the back of a stop sign. There are no inventory numbers on it. Just dates, but they "forgot" to punch out the date of installation, as far as warranty goes makes the marker worthless. Yet the "highly reflective" quality makes it a good visual.

More later--

Carrierwave~

[edit on 25-9-2004 by Carrierwave]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightStalker
You keep on 'dancing' around the issues and facts being presented.
How about answering a few questions for us, that is after I make a few observations from your previous posts.

Observations, Comments and Questions:

1) You stated that you are the co-author of the website that you keep using as a reference.

Question: How can we beleive you when you are directly involved with the 'source' of your 'facts'?

2) You took the photos yourself?

Observation: Take a photography class! Those are some badly out of focus photos.

Question: Why no closeups? Gee, maybe it would show that they are just what we have been telling you, inventory tags.

3) You have briefed military personnel on this and were told by them that it was, in fact, signcode for the military and FEMA.

Question: What Rank(s) were these people? What branches were they from? And (if this was true) why would they tell you about it?

4) You accuse anyone with facts of being a liar and possibly part of the conspiracy.

Question: Is this because you have no other defense?
Or do you choose to ignore the facts?

5.) You say that the way this is done is that the vehicle shines a infrared light from the back of the vehicle at the sign, the driver who is wearing a set of nightvisions and looking out the rear view mirrors is able to drive and navigate at 50mph?

Question: Do you really think that this is possible??

Observation: Hey boys and girls do not try this at home. I train and have instructed drivers training using nightvision. This is not safe, it is not the way the military trains, and anybody that thinks you can drive using nightvisions using the rear view mirrors to navigate gets a big
I posted this before: Imagine yourself driving in the dark and trying to read something on the back of a sign. NO WAY. You would end up crashing.

Oh, just so you know:
a. I have 30 years Military time
b. I have Law Enforcement time
c. I have a high enough Clearance and need to know about something like this
d. 'special forces Marines' are called Force Recon
e. I am getting a real laugh over this thread, because its not true

f. I've checked this out (just in case some one forgot to tell me about it, wouldn't want to get lost on the way to the staging area) and buddies in Law Enforcement, FEMA and the Military all had a big
over it.

There are so many other subjects out there to research, but this is not one of them.

Ok I just had to comment on this one. And yes, this is my first post here. Where to start.

*First off, the Marine Corps does have a spec op unit. They are not Force Recon. When I left the Corps in January '04, the unit was known as MARSOC. Marine Corps Special Operation Command. Force Recon is a whole different unit. When I left, the members of this unit were still in training. They were located on Camp Pendleton, down next to AVTB by the jetty, near AAS Bn.

*Secondly, yes I have driven quite fast, at night, wearing 7 Bravo's, in my 26 ton AAVP7A1 RAM/RS. Actualy, the whole unit was. No, it's not wise to drive from your rear view (didn't have one anyway). When was the last time you ever saw a military vehicle in tactical operations that was crewed by ONE person. The second person usualy navigates. I know our SOP was that there will never be a vehicle operating alone, always in pairs.

*There is a close up of the sticker on the website.

*No need to shine an IR light to the rear......just flick the switch on the dash for the "cat eyes".

Anymore ACTUAL info you guys need or want let me know.

As for these tacmarks on road signs. I have yet to find any around where I live. I'm still looking though so I can check it for myself.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I suppose a better word would have been "ignorant" for you Mr. R-U. And if you desire to sue me, have at it. I have been threatened before with lawsuits and I have a good lawyer. I would hope it is not because you got your feelings hurt. I have been called much worse and never threatened ANYONE with court nor taken ANYONE court over it.

The word "ignorant" comes from the root to "ignore". \Ig"no*rant\, a. [F., fr. L. ignorans, -antis, p. pr. of ignorare to be ignorant. See Ignore.]

I get a little tired of having to repeat information I have already posted. In otherwords, you have, ignored facts I have posted and continue to bring them up, Especially about the night-vision thing. This is what a Special Forces Marine told me just recently. Go back and read my posts, please. I even questioned whether this could be done in another posting I made. Can't you read? Here you are bringing it up again. GO BACK AN D READ MY POSTINGS. I have been to the land navigational range at Camp Grayling and have seen the road signs and arrows and reflective markers they are using to train with night-vision. I have already posted this also. Can't you read?

I have worked security and had police training in anti-terrorism, bomb threat assessment, medical response, and investigations. Though I was never in military I rub shoulders with them on a weekly basis, and my father was a decorated Pearl Harbor veteran. I work with law enforcement laison officers at an educational institution daily, and National Guard recruiters are my close associates every other week. I have briefed Captains, Sergeants, Special Forces officers, and National Guard of various ranks, sheriffs, deputies, State Police Officers, and the FEMA officer in our county. I have lots of resources to draw from. I have studied the roadway signcodes for 8 years and held seminars with H. Green before the Michigan Militia Wolverines, nothern division, and several town hall discussion forums on the subject.

Some of the picky points-- Fuzzy photos- These are not to deceive-- I could not afford a digital camera for several years and used a 110 Kodak for many of the photos and used a cheap flat-bed scanner to proccess them. Best I could do then, but the older photos are some of the best because they show the transition of markers over the years.

"No Close-ups of the markers"--- There is a close up shot of a marker on Harold's website showing an "un-punched' date marker on the back of a stop sign. There are no inventory numbers on it. Just dates, but they "forgot" to punch out the date of installation, as far as warranty goes makes the marker worthless. Yet the "highly reflective" quality makes it a good visual.

More later--

Carrierwave~

[edit on 25-9-2004 by Carrierwave]

Carrierwave - Good job with some detailed info!!!
I have not been the one harping on the night vision see-ing, but I do agree with the folks that have been talking about it.
I have used night vision for employment on both the militiary and non-military sides.
They are not that clear! More of a grainy look when viewing thru them.
As far as can't I read, well you tell me? I apparently can since I have responded to what you have been writing.

I would not call me ignorant, but a non-believer because no one has showed any facts.
The on DC article that you keep refering to just shows a cities emergency management plan.

You say you have photos from a 110 camera, GREAT!!!! Please scan them and post them!!! The photos don't have to be great but its the wording that we are looking for.

Also I have asked you several times for you website, Please stop ignoring me and tell us the URL to your website!
You may have information that we have not seen before and the information could be pertinent.

Who is H Green and why is he pertinent?
So your job is working in emergency management, huh.

What is the goal of the Michigan Militia Wolverines? Do they believe in our government system?

Thanks for the info about the folks you work with. That adds credibility to you but I still need to see proof before I believe.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
"Quadrant Sign Code" Website www.tackamarks.freeservers.com

Excuse me but this is the website URL that started this whole thread. The owner/operator is H.R. Green Jr. a friend of Jim Keith, conspiracy writer. Keith is now deceased under strange circumstances. I have been working with him (Green) for about 8 years on the theory of NATO signcodes.

You will never see enough proof unless you go out yourself and check things out in your area. Go to the sites mentioned on the website. Airports, communications, public schools, prisons, detention areas, power plants, refineries, storage units, food warehouses, check interstate strategic highway network and routes that lead to military installations and bases. Check the signs-markers and international/european signs at these sites and routes.

We have been checking markers on cluster signs and arrow configurations and believe they are linked to NATO/UN Peacekeeping operations. We have discovered definite and consistant patterns in the marker positioning and arrays as in this photo:

I would like the new member fresh out of the special forces ops Marine (231384) to further elaborate on the "cat-eyes" and navigation. H. Green has determined that side-mirrors are used to view the tacmars while driving with the normal flow of traffic. We are not suggesting that you "drive" from the rear view mirrors, but that the reflective markers can be seen on the back of the signs at night this way with some kind of an illuminator. The Marine I spoke with said nightvision could view the markers on the back of the signs using mirrors to decipher direction or sites marked. I was never suggesting you use the mirrors to navigate your vehicle.

Carrierwave~

[edit on 26-9-2004 by Carrierwave]

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I was not a member of the Marine Corps Special Ops. I happened to be an instructor at the AAV school across the jetty from them. Would have been cool to be one of the lucky few who got to be the initial members though.

As for the "cat eyes" it's nothing special. Most, if not all military vehicles have these. It's nothing more than a fancy tail light. It has multiple modes.....regular brake light, IR tail markers...etc. All I was suggesting was that you could turn the IR's on and have another person in the vehicle keep an eye out for the signs.....was just a thought thats all.

Also to note that NVG's have an IR light built in......just turn the switch and you have you own personal IR light

[edit on 25-9-2004 by 231384]

posted on Sep, 26 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I believe your suggestion is correct. We have found that viewing the markers on the back of the signs through a side mirror with a rear light, like the "cat eyes" you have mentioned, give back a navigationally correct image. With a second passenger doing the deciphering it would make the task that much more efficient. In the photo there are 3 pieces of coded information.

1. The top "three" markers are the ID code for an important site. This has been a consistant pattern. H. R. Green's study of the civil defense/FEMA protocols come directly from the Geneva Convention. Article #66 states that the triangle is the "symbol" for marked facilities. Many of the markers found in 3's are even positioned in triangular arrays

2. The 4 markers below this, thrown over to the left side of the signs, are the directionals. Again, the markers are on the left as you face the back of the signs, but from a rear-view mirror the turn indicated is a "right turn". This is correct as the by-pass connector road is just ahead requiring a right turn where the staging site is located.

3. The next markers are the "opposite pointing" markers which we have found to be a transfer points. They have been called "collection centers" during evacuations where the populace are taken from one area to this site, processed, and tranferred for relocation to another via helicopters, bus, or railroad. This particular site is a DNR trailhead newly constructed with very large parking lot areas. (I will post a photo of this site and the signcodes pointing into the entrance in a few days.)

Carrierwave~

[edit on 27-9-2004 by Carrierwave]

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm new to this particular forum, but after reading through this thread I've decided to post here.

Like Carrierwave, I too live about 30 minutes from the Camp Grayling area. I travel the M-72 route quite frequently as well.
I am also a decorated & retired veteren. Since Camp Grayling is the nearest military installation to me, I sometimes frequent the base...visit the PX (not much there...but hey...) as well as visit the airfield (my MOS was part of the Aviation branch...sometimes my old units do training there). As long as I have a valid military ID (which by the way is indefinate with no expriration), I will have access to military installations and facilities.

Anyway...for all those that doubt what is being said here, what proof do you need to satisfy you that the TACMAR D.O.T. stickers are indeed real and not a product of some 'Photoshop' work? (Zion, I know that you are a moderator...but comon, how much is enough before you finally admit "there could be something to this?") I could very easily go out and get my own digital photos of the various signs in question around M-72 and the Camp Grayling area (unretouched of course) if you need additional photos as proof by someone not associated with the people that have documented this phenomenon. I can positively substaniate that the signs and tacmars around the M-72 area are EXACTLY what has been documented...no tricks here!

All I can tell you is this:
(1) The D.O.T. stickers are a very real occurance. Not every road-sign has such a sticker by the way...I live near a road (county rd. 104) that does NOT have any D.O.T. tacmar stickers on any of them, suggesting that the dating & inventory explanation given by 'official' sources as the reason for the stickers could be false (if it were true, then it would seem that all signs would have stickers uniformly placed on them for thier dating, inventory and admin purposes using a bureaucratic guideline for the exact placement). The location of the stickers are not uniformly placed on all of the signs that do have them...ie; the stickers are not all placed uniformly in the lower right corner, for example...but seem to be placed on the backs of selected signs in selected areas in a coded pattern as suggested. Whether or not the stickers are placed in a coded pattern and is not haphazzardly done is the source of the controversy, but from what I have observed firsthand the stickers indeed SEEM to be coded to indicate routes to important infrastructure areas. This would also be consistant with military operations to have such a marking system for tactical routes.

(2) The Camp Grayling Range 3 area is real. There is indeed a compound area that COULD be used for such sinister designs as a collection area for disadent civilians in the event of a 'national crisis'. 'Officially', the use of Range 3 is for the training of Military Police units for POW operations and the like. In a 'crisis' the range could also be used for ???
You be the judge. Be aware that there are similar 'ranges' & 'compounds' with similar designs throughout the US.

(3) The REX '84 plan is real. Operation Garden Plot is real. The executive orders with provisions for martial law giving unrestricted 'military power' to FEMA that would suspend the US constitution is real. The FEMA agency is real, and they do have executive powers & provisions that go far beyond emergency situations in disaster areas like the recently hurricane ravaged Florida.

As a matter of fact...beware when you enter a courtroom that has what looks like an American flag except that it is decorated with gold fringe (it is NOT an American flag folks!), you have just entered a martial law court where the constitution of the US has been suspended and is under the jurisdiction of British Maritime law! So you might be surprised that the rights contained in the Constitution of the United States is stripped from it's citizens on a daily basis...why should the stripping of the rights of the citizens merely end with courtroom proceedings?
You are only kidding yourself if you think we truly live in a free society. Unknown to many of us is the realization that the United States has the largest population per-capita of imprisoned citizensof any country in the world! That alone should tell you something about the laws & rights of the United States citizens. Why such a high percentage of imprisoned citizens?...Surely our counrty isn't truly made up of such a large amount of criminals endangering all of us, or is it the possibility that all of the United States is made up of dangerous citizens?
T.S.

Terribilis Est Locus Iste

[edit on 27-9-2004 by SkiFreak]

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The reflecting sticker makes sense if you're driving down the shoulder of the road at night in a military vehicle (slower that 65 mph, I'm sure) and if you saw a reflective sticker, you would stop, get out and look at it to see what it said, or to "decipher" it.

It makes sense to me also that it would be an inventory sticker, but why is it so impossivle for the inventory sticker to also have some kind of code tucked into the language of the sticker, or the inventory number?

Everyone's been in cahoots together for 2 generations, so why not the sign makers and FEMA?

Should we go around with black stickers to cover up the "coded" ones to confuse the military?
SURE!!! Why not? Better yet, lets give them our own messages. "Big Gulp available at exit 78a"--or--" 25cent Draft Beers available at Charlies Tavern." things like that.

posted on Sep, 27 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
SkiFreak,

Nice to have you!

When was the last time you were on the base? (Camp Grayling).
Last time I was there a Homeland Security Check point was set-up at the gate. Appreciate your comments! We have a lot of skeptics here. You can verify then what we have been reporting in that area in Grayling.

The "green" tacmars can be followed from I-75 right to the gates at the Camp. I-75 is part of the "Stategic Highway Network" which was Eisenhower's answer to Hitler's "Autobaun" military convoy routes in Nazi Germany. We believe the Geneva Convention/NATO command was highly influencial in Eisenhower's quest for military routes here in the U.S. They were supposed to be constructed for troops movements for foreign deployment "out" of this country. What people do not realize is these tacmars and signcodes are international directional devices on these routes that lead "IN" to our defenses! We have been mapped out and marked nationwide. We believe FEMA is doing it and was first started under the guise of "Civil Defense" via international Geneva protocols. The clever scheme to use emergency planning as a means to undermine and gain foreign control of resources is not something new. It is the same "hagelian principle" that has been implemented for years upon the masses to create "change". We believe our nation is being set-up to move us into global government.

Carrierwave~

[edit on 27-9-2004 by Carrierwave]

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Thanks Carrierwave.
I just visited Camp Grayling about a week and a half ago to visit the PX. My son wanted some real BDU's to wear & I picked up the new AFFES catalog so that I can get some items by mail order at PX prices (actually the affes prices are only better on some items...mostly compareable to Wal-Mart pricing, but at least I can get stuff tax free and shipped to familiy cheaply which is great for Christmas shopping).
The newer security checkpoint gate has been there for quite a while, it's just been the last couple years or so that entry to the main post has been somewhat regulated. I don't know exactly when Camp Grayling became a 'closed campus' post. The typical guard force are civilian contractor when I have visited. Rarely has it been manned by MP's. Typical of most of the Army Airfields that I have been historically assigned to. Typical S.O.P.- civilians can enter when there is no 'lockdown' in effect but they must sign in and get a vehicle pass. Military vehicles or vehicles with a valid millitary pass decal displayed get waved in unless there is a 'lockdown'...then everyone must show valid military ID to get in. If your vehicle has no valid military pass decal, then you get stopped and checked, but as long as you flash some valid military ID it is not a problem.
At a previous military assignment (Simmons AAF located at Ft.Bragg) there were no MP's or civilian guard force used for gate guard, instead the duty of gate guard was on a duty roster spread among the various units that used the installation. Needless to say I've had a few rounds of gate guard duty during my time there, so I'm pretty well versed in the duties & procedures that entails.

You are right about the green tacmars. I've noticed that there are some of these placed on signs leading to Camp Grayling. The white tacmars seem to be the most common though.

Here is something I remember from about 20 years ago...sometime during 1983-84 or so then Vice-President George Bush Sr. visited Camp Grayling concerning some kind of security issue of some sort and providing funding. Coincidentally coinciding with the infamous Rediness Exercise '84 (REX 84) program that he was instrumental in designing. I remember hearing about it during my high-school years...I'm sure there would be something about the event in the local newpaper archives if someone were inclined to look. I'm sure that someone could find some 'juicy' details that are better than my vaugue recollection.
This kind of leads me to think that the design & project for 'Range 3' could have occured at that time. It has definately been there a while folks.

T.S.

Terribilis Est Locus Iste

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
SkiFreak,

Back in 1999 I remember seeing Foreign troops in Grayling from Latvia, Estonia, and Lithuania ( Russian). Come to find out they are our UN "partnership" nations here in Michigan. The UN has been making alliances through the National Guard program between American states and foreign nations. (which is a violation of our Constitution) We were up there taking photos of "Shawono Center" (detention facility) road signs which we found with large reflective "blue" tacmars codes on them back in 1996. As of April, this year, they finally took down the old facility signs and the new dated white markers are on the new signs. We took a lot of pictures of the "blue" markers so we have a record of them. Anyway, back in 1999, out of one of the trails near "Shawano" come these troop carriers, hummers, and jeeps. We watched them and they made the turn at the blue stickers into "Shawono" and set-up a staging area right across the road from the prison. They stretched out a big yellow "X" net on the ground and a couple of choppers landed soon afterwards. The Russians soon arrived coming out of the same trail and made the same turn at the signs with blue markers on them. There was no doubt in our minds these training exersizes included reading the coded blue stickers pointing into the service road to "Shawono". Camp Leighman, about 6 miles north near Hartwick Pines has just recently been coded with "green" markers. If you will go to Shawono a new sign is at the entrance with two arrows pointing opposite each other. Another code device ID. All prisons are marked here in Michigan with tacmar signcodes.

Carrierwave~

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
SkiFreak PLEASE take some pics and post them!

Originally posted by SkiFreak
if you need additional photos as proof by someone not associated with the people that have documented this phenomenon.

Carrierwave has not shown any other evidence. I have looked at sign by our airport and there is nothing there.
I REFUSE to believe in something without some form of material proof. Just because there are stickers on a sign does not mean much.

Out on the back roads where I live, there are shotgun holes in the signs. Is this a 'secret' pattern? I know that my town is not the only town that has these.

Also I have a 2 family members that work in law enforcement and I asked them about the stickers and that stated that the highway dept puts them on and that they know of no other theories like carrierwave suggests.

So lets see some 'real' proof!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Mister RU,

I have posted several photos and links with photos as evidence and testimony of a local decorated Chief Petty Officer who after viewing photos presented to him of Michigan tacmars, quickly identified them as virtually indentical military markers he saw in Beruit, Lebanon used by multinational troops. I have given my own personal information with 8 years of study with members of Free Indeed Research who first began intensive study of the markers and signs back in 1995 and 96. They have used many of my photos on this website. At least you are out looking. I get countless numbers of e-mails about markers at their airports, public schools, prisons across the U.S. and Canada. To say I have not given evidence is being just plain stubborn and contentious. You have to remember this board is "Above Top Secret". This study did not come over-night as it is covered up by a phony road sign dating program invented by government agencies who have been known to keep secrets from the populace in the past.

So be patient. You will see it if you are honestly looking. If you have no markers where you are, let me just say it is coming "to a city near you".

I will continue to post photos and other information as evidence as I have from the beginning.

Carrierwave~

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
what if you took down the sign and put up the same sign without the glowy thingy... then the government would get confused and they couldnt be able to find thier own secret bases.... hehe

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   
I believe there may be a time when something of this nature might have to be done. It was interesting what happened when NATO troops invaded Serbian territory during that conflict a few years back. It was reported by major news networks that the patriots in the Serbian populace had "torn down road signs " in advance of these troops. Whether you believe the Serbs were right or wrong in that war, they were being attacked and had been ravaged by Muslim extremists atrocities for decades. This was one of their acts of defense.

If the UN/NATO ever decides to police America during an extreme emergency, better lock and load brother. Operation Garden Plot coupled with the unCostitutional "emergency executive orders" will totally dismantle our nation and put us under international control. Good bye freedom and justice for all. These troops will be using these marked routes and confiscating the marked facilities and resources for their use to do it. That is why this coding of vital resources is a lethal breech of our nations security and freedom. That is why Free Indeed Research is exposing it.

Carrierwave~

[edit on 1-10-2004 by Carrierwave]

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 12:15 AM
link   

If the UN/NATO ever decides to police America during an extreme emergency, better lock and load brother. Operation Garden Plot coupled with the unCostitutional "emergency executive orders" will totally dismantle our nation and put us under international control. Good bye freedom and justice for all. These troops will be using these marked routes and confiscating the marked facilities and resources for their use to do it.

This statement is PURE speculation!!!!
Where is the proof for these statements!
Carrierwave- Are you now stating that the US is going to be policed by UN/NATO in the near future?
Where is the proof for Operation Garden Plot? Are you relying on SkiFreaks' word? What government document describes operation garden plot?

I think chicken little made the best statement - 'The sky is falling!!!! The sky is falling!!!!'

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I'm kind of speachless on your obvious lack of concern "Are U"...

You can keep on going on beliveing that everything is just fine if you want to, it's your right. I realize that you even see it as your duty to debunk. I'll even lend you a pair of rose-colored glasses if that's the picture you would rather see.

Even if you are a casual observer...observe and take note of the events around you. You may not have the same 'signs' of notable things happening where you live, but at least given the opportunity take note of the 'signs' elsewhere.

FEMA, Rex '84, Operation Garden Plot, Camp Grayling Range 3, 'tacmars', Army FM 3-19.40, joint operations with UN/Nato forces, training of foriegn troops on US military installations, executive orders that subvert the constitution and invoke martial law at a moments notice...these things ARE all real occurances. About 90% of everything needed to conduct a full scale nationwide plan of action under martial law is in place RIGHT NOW...including the capability to round-up 'disadent' civilians. It is very possible...even probrable given the current state of affairs, to have a major 'terrorist act' or similar 'threat' occur in the middle of the night while you are sleeping- only to wake up in the morning with a major military operation in every neighborhood of the US rounding up its civilians for 'relocation'...and for martial law to have been invoked.

It doesn't take a genious to research these topics on your own, so I'm not going to 'spoon feed' you here. Conduct your own 'recon' mission, and tell us what you find. There isn't enough space to thoroughly document every little sub-topic that has some ties into this unusual topic.

I think the course of action from here would be to increse the awareness of everyone. Now that 'we' know, how are we going to put the information we now have to constructive use? That is the path that should be taken from here. To keep argueing over the details is foolhardy and a waste of time. Positive constructive action in an organized and infromed way is the only action we should be concerned with now to prevent and head-off something like this from happening to ourselves & our children. I don't think that joining or starting a militia will help much in this cause...it seems kind of radical and alarming in its own right to me.

Now look what you have done...you are making me sound like some crazed conspiracy theorist. I am not. I am a very decorated military veteren...retired, including a disability. I have been 'in harms way' more than a few tours. To say that I have blood invested in our country would not be an exageration. How patriotic are you...what does your service record read?
I fully support the American way of life and our constitution. But...I'm not affraid to say that I'm more than a little alarmed and affraid of our current state of affairs. No...I have no affiliations with any militia. As a father, it is my intent to safeguard my family.

When I get some time, and barrow a friends digital camera, I intend to get some 'sign pictures' of my own. Maybe a few shots of 'Range 3', as the current available photos are a little out of date. Right now I only have a 35mm camera and a nice flatbed scanner, so...

T.S.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join