It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Millitary Codes in our Road Sign?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I can confirm that you can see some of these marks on road signs in the netherlands.
There is one just before a hospital for example.

Just adding it for the record.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
These signs are everywhere and nobody has a picture ?? Can I be the first or perhaps the secont to say BS. Waste of bandwith

mikell

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Use a little self-effort. There are plenty of photos of these on the website archive. Some people need to be spoon-fed everything. Like spoiled children they are never content anywhere they go, especially when challenged to do a little thinking on their own.

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jaamaan

Thanks for your report from the Netherlands. It is interesting how different countries world-wide independently came up with the idea and began "dating" roads signs when the cold war started. This global operation is NATO inspired under the guise of civil defense. Years ago TACMARS were seen on road signs in Iraq.

posted on Mar, 19 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Back during the klinton regime in the late 1990’s Dan Rather, then CBS news anchor, reported that Serbian patriots “tore down road signs”… in advance of invading NATO troops entering Serbian territory. Why?

NATO had covertly through the highway department had marked vital routes, sites, facilities, and resources via TACMAR codes on Serbian road signs.

America has been marked by FEMA…. LEARN THE “TACMAR” CODES /SIGNS AND SYMBOLS

www.tackamarks.freeservers.com (Check out the site archive link)

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Carrierwave1

WHAT FEMA WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT THE AREA YOU LIVE.

We want to know every important thing in this county. We want to know where police departments are. Where weapons are stored. Hazardous material. Where can we land a helicopter. Where are the airports. How big a plane can you land at the airport. Where are all the bridges. Where are all the power stations. Where are all the generating stations.Where are all the substations. They literally wanted to know where everything was. I’m sitting there thinking man if there was ever martial law. This kind of information is exactly the kind of stuff they are going to want. We’re just laying it all out for them right there.”

(list of mandates at a FEMA/DHS meeting for county officials Indianapolis Dec. 2008)

Sound familiar? That's right; FEMA wants these sites marked in every county, and they are using roads signs with TACMARS to pinpoint them.

spktruth2power.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 1 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Inoculation sites and facilities are marked with tacmar sign codes. The swine-flu "scare" rears it's ugly head again after disasterous attempts back in 1976 by the government to "save" the public. Over 30 people died and more than 400 were crippled: not by the swine flu, BUT BY THE VACCINE!

I will have photos of the sites and facilities that are marked in Northern Michigan for inoculations coded with TACMARS. These same buildings were used in 1976 for swine-flu fiasco and way back in 1955-57 for emergency inoculations for the polio scare. At least two children died from the polio serum and many actually got polio! These same buildings where I as a child was inoculated have these TACMAR signage in front of the facilities and the routes leading to them are also marked. STAY TUNED!!

Carrierwave~

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Carrierwave1]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
This page is from FreeIndeed website. It is under construction but has good examples of routes coming off the "Strategic Highway Network" that leads you into the heart of a where vital facilities, sites and resources are located. I think this is a very dangerous set-up. If foreign military wanted to lock-down a city these routes take you where they could do it. This is FEMA/NATO no mistake about it. Note the International pictorial signage!

FEMA/MILITARY ROUTES TO VIRAL INOCULATION CENTERS

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   
is it the same in the uk for road sings ect?.........

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rikgrimsby

Yes, The same kind of coding is in the U.K. A British soldier told me there were markers on the fronts of road signs and called them (spelling?) "DEFOUL MARKERS" they were used by Army Convoys. They are circular with an arrow inside employing the same code "arrow-up" opposite arrows, ect. Of course the regular arrows on signs have patterns also in clever arrays giving a secondary meaning for military use. All NATO nations seem to be coded.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Carrierwave

I know many people in the military stationed in various places around the world and have asked them about this and they say they have no idea what they are and never herd of them.
They say they use GPS and maps for anything of this nature.
See I can say the same thing, everyone knows somebody who knows/doesn't know anything/something.

Maybe instead of getting so defensive and wrongly calling people rude, when they are simply giving their opinion and facts they have on the subject at hand you should just find peace within yourself that you know the all mighty "truth".

Byrd was anything but rude and by you saying he was simply shows skewed your perception/perspective truly is and shows what a hair trigger you truly have.

Don't get so worked over something so simple.
Life is way too short to be so angry and tightly wound up.
It is just the internet after all.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
so they have markers on the back(little stickers on the left bottom side) and markers on the front?(what markers on the front?) and what are these marks used for?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by pop_science

I suppose I get a little tired of the same old dis-proven arguments being brought up about GPS being better and maps range finders, compasses work good, ect. Also that certain military are denying anything, or never heard of it. (yeah, right) So what? Well, I am still here saying the TACMAR codes are real. I am saying there are routes setup by FEMA and NATO codes are involved. There is a "Strategic Highway Network" across the U.S. (Military designated) with TACMARS on them. There are "Intermodal Connector" corridors that lead to all military bases, transportation sites and facilities and ports, all marked here in Michigan I have studied the signage on those in Michigan. The TACMARS are there and are and aid for GPS and contingency when GPS fails. These markers have a pattern to them--there are configurations and symbols.

What I do is contend for the truth. There is a confidence in what I am saying because it is right and I know it to be right. If this seems to be defensive to you, yes. I am defending what I know to be absolutely true. I am hoping I stir up the skeptics and get them to STOP thinking in such an intellectually flattened reality. This signcode stuff is not about me and my attitude or whatever your opinion is of my attitude. I am contending for what I know is the truth. This country is in big trouble and I am just sounding out a warning. There are all kinds of military drills being conducted DAILY and escalating around the US, practicing for the unthinkable. The reason for it is because "they" know it is getting close.

posted on Jul, 24 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I worked for the DOT in Maryland up until two years ago and one of my jobs was to replace stolen road signs. I know of the stickers and I know that there is no rhyme or reason to how they are placed. For instance "no parking" signs that are identical except one sticker will be right justified and the other left.

When we went out to replace them we were given a list of what we needed and grabbed what was needed from a bin. There was no instructions as to what side the sticker must be on at a certain location, we just grabbed one and put it up.

So if I put a left sticker where there should be a right, did some shadowy section 9 guy come in the middle of the night and make the necessary corrections?

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by chuggers22

With all do respect. That is your evidence? You are the "STOLEN SIGN PUTTER-UPPER"? Was this a specialized job delegated to you? You didn't put up any other signs than stolen ones? How about the international pictorial signage? Do any of those?

Please answer this--What is the sign-life of your 3M diamond reflective coatings on those signs? The date should tell you

Honestly, we have testimony from dozens of ex-DOT people--I mean the older guys that are more truthful and patriotic with values--THE VAST MAJORITY SAY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IS BEHIND THE MARKER CODING, many decline to elaborate. I will add your comment to the 1% of ex-DOT employees that say there is nothing to this.

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Carrierwave1]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by chuggers22
I worked for the DOT in Maryland up until two years ago and one of my jobs was to replace stolen road signs. I know of the stickers and I know that there is no rhyme or reason to how they are placed. For instance "no parking" signs that are identical except one sticker will be right justified and the other left.
So if I put a left sticker where there should be a right, did some shadowy section 9 guy come in the middle of the night and make the necessary corrections?

Well, I am waiting for this guys answer to my questions.

He must be out on one of those SECTION "9" jobs.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
“Military Poised to Help FEMA Battle Swine Flu Outbreak”–FOX NEWS

Or should this say:

"Military Poised to help FEMA Battle Swine Vaccine Resistors"

Anyone paying attention?

(Hey section "9" stolen sign putter-upper; get busy!)

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
FEMA VIRAL EMERGENCY ROUTES --EXPOSED!

FEMA/AMTRAK cars delivered at MARKED site with chain linked barb wire top fences: Photos coming soon.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Carrierwave1]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I know it may be hard to believe, but yes replacing stolen and worn out signs was one of my jobs. Someone has to dig the ditches...right? BTW, we hadn't started using the Diamond reflective signs yet we were still using type II. Maybe that makes a difference.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by chuggers22

I know it may be hard to believe, but yes replacing stolen and worn out signs was one of my jobs. Someone has to dig the ditches...right? BTW, we hadn't started using the Diamond reflective signs yet we were still using type II. Maybe that makes a difference.

All 3M signs whether diamond grade or 3M "cubed grade LDP sheeting" in Maryland have a "sign-life" warranty in case of failure--If you put the markers on the signs then you should know the "sign-life". What is the "sign-life" of 3M sheeted signs you put up?

I have a copy of 3M Product Bulletins going back to 1999. They all give the duration of warranty for their signs. I suppose you could look it up--but the "sticker putter-upper" should know this having "dated" punch out borders.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by Carrierwave1]

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join